criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

Community Transmission — Giants Above Kachirho Update

Replies

• Thank you for the Leia skin! I've been waiting for it!
  • What time?
  • Yes, this is good. Keep up the good work
  • I actually can't believe this. I'm blinded with rage right now. How could you not see the glaring 360 degree murder machine Anakin for what he is, and just killswitch him already. 2 METERS ON PULL!!! SERIOUSLY!! AND NO NERF TO HM AT ALL?!?!?!?! How is this even real life. As it stands, i'm losing hope in ever enjoying a large scale mode again. I loved CS when it came out. I had an absolute blast, up until I got stuck in a 3 hour game where we should clearly have won, but Anakin would nuke the team cause my **** teamates shot him twice in HM. Eventually, all our good players got tired and quit, so I was the only one competent on my team, and we got bodied. I've done that to multiple teams in CS since then, and the disgust in myself has driven me from playing the mode. Anakin as it stands, has the most DPS, the most HP, and the best abilities in the game. If you shoot him 3 times while he's in HM, it auto kills you. Do you know how fast you have to react if he hits the button WHILE you're firing at him? It's inhuman to be able to react to it. You get punished for landing your shots while he bee lines right at you, cause the last 3 shots you fired before stopping and seeing the HM end up killing you. All this and I haven't even gotten to HvV yet. In HvV Anakin single handedly decides games. I let a god awful friend of mine play him for a bit while I tried some other hero's out, we're down 8-1. I get Anakin, and now it's 1-0. It really is that easy. The pull combo used to be Pull, Pasionate Strike, HM, 2 lightsaber swings. Now it will just be Pull, HM, Passionate strike. Oh lord, not those 2 swings, now you might not be able to kill boba before he gets up!!! you still lose upwards of 500 health from one guy using what amounts to a single move. Also, why the hell does Anakin's massive strikes card have no drawbacks, Grevious' does, so why not Anakin. His swing speed is incredibly fast, and now he gets an extra 25 damage (might be 20 I forget) I haven't even gotten to the best part, Retribution! Since Anakin has the most kill power, and the most health (Great decision btw) He usually will outlast his team in a team fight. even if the team loses. So he loses lots of health, and then, since his team lost the fight, he's next in line for target. Do you know what happens when you're the target? You get all your health back silly! But Retribution? That charge stays despite the full health refill. You're outplaying the team again, but Anakin's now taken enough damage, so he hits one button, and you better hope the LS doesn't have a decent blaster hero, cause if they do, your whole team dies. That blaster hero gets free shots on everyone effected wiping the whole god damn team. I'm sure their's more i'm forgetting, and plenty of typos while I type raging out of my mind, so I apologize in advance. I just can't believe DICE doesn't see this for what it is. I've played a lot, and I've nearly exhausted every option I can come up with when it comes to trying to fight Anakin. At this point, I'm out of ideas. I can release a comprehensive list if anyone thinks it'll help, but I don't know what to do anymore. It's not fun with, or against a half decent Anakin, it just becomes a steamroll, and I think I've explained pretty well why.

Bro i feel u, thats the number one thing thats ruining the game for me. Retribution. I didnt like the whole one hit kill heroic might ***** when they first released him, but i could deal with it and it didnt affect hero showdown much, but it wasnt as bad as retribution. It ruins one on one lightsaber duels because if u have less than 500 hp ur dead, oh excuse me, they gave it a slight nerf so maybe now its like 450, what a difference. Also it said in the CT for anakin it was supposed to do like 150 to troopers and 100 to heroes, dont know what happened to that? It sounded like it would not be an op ability, but i guess i shoulda known better than to trust the BF2 CT and game updates, they always change and/or break things not even mentioned in the patch notes. And dont even get me started on the range, u cant have an ability that one shots heroes from full health and have that much range, someone probably shoulda told em that before they released anakin, twice. They literally gave him TWO room clearing abilities, and i dont think anyone else even has one ability that good, let alone two. If u get caught in retrbution in a large scale game mode ur dead from full health, not even heroes are safe because its basically a stun lock that does damage and then their team can also open fire on u while ur helpless. The thing i dont understand is they put anakin in the game with this ultimate op ability, but in the same update they nerf all the stun locks including kylos freeze which they cut the duration in half or something, and it didnt even do damage. Anakin basically has vaders choke on steroids; it hits everyone around him in a large radius, locks them in place for like 5 or 6 seconds like kylos freeze pre-nerf, knocks them to the ground, it does like 5 times as much damage as vaders choke, oh and did i mention it gives %90 damage reduction for the duratuon of the ability so ur basically invicible while its active. 😔 Also the ability is glitched as well, if someone knocks u out of retribution ie. hits u with a lightsaber attack and u can run around freely again u will still take damage from the ability as if u were still locked in the choke animation. They seriously need to reduce the duration to same time as kylos freeze (would fix the damage issue at the same time) and make it take longer to charge, but keep the range, a simple fix but would clear the issues with it but still make it feel like an ultimate and unique ability to anakin, without it being a one hitter quitter as it currently stands. Also would like to add this ability makes no sense in an "in-universe" perspective because im pretty sure they took this ability straight out of the clone wars episode on mortis when anakin must choose between saving his master or padawan and instead he chose both. The only reason he was able to perform this amazing feat was because of how powerful the force was on the planet and obi-wan even touches on this earlier in the episode and instructs anakin to harness this power because he was the chosen one and he could do so. Sorry for the rant, im just hoping quoting this lengthy rant, then going on one of my own will catch someone on the development team's attention. Maybe this ONE game breaking issue can finally be rectified and the honourable duels can proceed.
  • StarDaddy69
    7 posts Member
    edited April 24
    Maliainu wrote: »
    This game had one of the worst launches in history but you gotta give credit when credit is due.

I would agree had I continued to be ignorant of what they’re doing to their own game.

All you need to do is backtrack on the BF2 roadmaps to the pre-launch year. Then read all the community transmissions and patch notes announcements leading up to this one. They’re readily available here on the forums, on the BF2 website, or searching online for a copy of this info from a third party website.

I give them credit for consistently breaking the game with each patch/fix or content release, only focusing on a few bugs/issues at a time, and trying to convince the community that they’re actively working hard or making significant progress at fixing all known problems.

Straight up bro, ive be playing since launch and there are many, many, many, many, many issues that have been created with each patch, and no one seems to care or they simply are never fixed, like being able to block force abilities from behind. Idk if thats on all platforms but its been like that for a long time on ps4.
  • Setrhy
    21 posts Member
    edited April 25
    That skin of Leia! :o I did not expect anything like that, AWESOME!
    Post edited by Setrhy on
    General Grievous...
    e6ea0d2d213297d6ea9af6ede78a43648142af7e_00.gif

• Good thing they fixed the heroic might issue
    It kept crashing the game (and servers too) when it happened to me.
  • @StarDaddy69 ...yes. the blocking force abilities from behind. I've only seen it first hand when I'm kylo or maul choking pulling freezing either rey or anakin. Its infuriating. the abilities miss half the time anyways and then I get behind them and .....well....ugh.
  • DarthDropBear
    2 posts Member
    edited April 24
    Dear DICE

I know you guys probably wont see this but...

I love this game so much, ive been playing everyday since beta.

I was just curious as to why you guys choose to use a Reddit forum instead of not giving us in game surveys to ask us what we want changed, what we like etc. instead of relying on a forum where a majority of the people argue or vent in a fit of rage and potentially cause this game to have a bad rap to an extent. For example for your community transmissions/updates why not post them all on your website. There are also a large amount of people as well even on the PC platform alone that Don't post or reply on a Reddit like platform as its a public platform and don't feel they can express their true feelings about situations. Like in a class room for example at a school where not many people like to voice their opinion out loud as they are afraid of criticism or harassment.

Now with the whole Anakin drama.... My Main game modes is HVV and GA. Now with Anakin, He is actually a balanced hero to a certain point of view. for HVV and HS, Anakin is quite easy to be defeated, simply by using any of the Villains, like Palpatine for example, if you have the correct star cards and actually understand the hero and how to play them you can quite easily take down a Anakin no matter their skill. like i could give you a list of the other villains but this reply would be like 12 pages long (exaggerated on purpose). Now for GA, Anakin was easily to be understood that he was based on the CS and GA game mode as he has 3 of his ability which are ranged based and AOE, but I think that a large majority of people who complain fail to understand that you guys stated that he was purposely going to be powerful on launch. personally I don't see a huge problem with him. his Heroic Might ability can be dodged by a blaster character rolling, or a saber user blocking with their lightsaber, and for those heroes or character that cant block (Was Maul, and still Palpatine after the update) the people who are playing them need to understand that versing an Anakin is like versing a dark souls boss, you actually require skill and strategy to defeat your opponent. so from my thought process I found it annoying hearing every man and his dog complaining about a hero because they can't just run and shoot pretty lasers at enemies.

In conclusion
    If a Nerf is to be done to Anakin then perhaps do what was done with Palatine and just periodically remove him from the game and Rework him as a whole. which i understand could potentially take a long time.

And thank you for reading this message if you did I would really like a reply to this post.

Kind Regards
    DarthDropBear
  • Community request: weapons
    Community request: infantry only mode
  • Setrhy
    21 posts Member
    OMG! what a big update! looks so nice, can't wait for testing It.The Community Request is a really great idea to consider. Can we get a new air attack animation for Anakin or Dokku? because is the same.

I think this can make Anakin more "balanced" but he is still "a little bit powerfull". I want to shared this for a more "balanced" Anakin Skywalker:

-Retribution: Increase this ability only if they damage your teammates(only team, not you), because Heroics ability makes the retribution skill increase very fast and for more balance for that ability. Maybe reduce a little the damage, because the choke take too much time to end and if you have teammates near, they can shoot them very easily.

- Heroic Might: We have two option here (1) Simple, give him just a charge ability and while you charge you increase your damage and rank or (2) no possible to cancel the Heroic charge and shorten it to do it before. And this will make the enemy have an opportunity to dodge the skill with a perfect timing.

I perform this "balanced" according to these abilities because I can see perfectly that you don't want to totally change the abilities of Anakin, for me that would be the easy way. But I'm not going to leave anakin like that either. And don't judge me, as you can see my favorite character of Star Wars is Anakin Skywalker. I want this "balance" becouse I feel so bad when I use him, very unfair and I tired to see people just pick him for "drestroy everthing"

I hope you keep this in mind because I think it's a good solution for Anakin Skywalker

#CommunityRequest / btw Really nice job with this UPDATE guys :)

General Grievous...
    e6ea0d2d213297d6ea9af6ede78a43648142af7e_00.gif

• Doogla
    19 posts Member
    Drycurve wrote: »
    Really? You've got a character ruing GA, HvV,, Duel, and CS and that's all you do? You literally can't win in Naboo, Kamino, or Kashyyyk if the other side has a decent anakin player and half your team sticks to stinger pistols.

I mean this is mind numbing. It's that bad. Naboo is just a train wreck now and so is Kashyyyk. Then Anytime you play HvV and you see the other side has a purple carded anakin you might as well just quit. In fact after the tanks run their tracks on Naboo or Kashyyyk just quit and if you are on the droid side in CS just quit. This is ridiculous. Literally everyone who plays it agrees he's over powered and I guarantee everyone who plays it will think this nerf is ****. Word of mouth, think about it. If you want the game to sell, Nerf him already. Just lower his health and increase his cool down times.

This just simply isn't true. Anakin can be tough to deal with, but the situation is by no means as dire as you're making it out to be. I play a lot. There is no noticeable difference in the win rate between lightside and dark on any game mode. It all depends on the people playing. You people won't be happy until he's useless.
  • When you say you included the most requested community feedback I think everyone expected a Luke buff... instead we get less blurred font and Arcade Mode tweaks?! Yikes.

Anakin needs way more nerfing. It's a start, but you're going to just have to have yet ANOTHER round of it once he's still ruining nearly all game modes.
  • Peepzilla wrote: »
    When you say you included the most requested community feedback I think everyone expected a Luke buff... instead we get less blurred font and Arcade Mode tweaks?! Yikes.

Anakin needs way more nerfing. It's a start, but you're going to just have to have yet ANOTHER round of it once he's still ruining nearly all game modes.

Why do you think Luke needs buff? He's okay.
  • I respectfully disagree with you
    Peepzilla wrote: »
    When you say you included the most requested community feedback I think everyone expected a Luke buff... instead we get less blurred font and Arcade Mode tweaks?! Yikes.

feel the force Sombering Jace
  • Doogla wrote: »
    Drycurve wrote: »
    Really? You've got a character ruing GA, HvV,, Duel, and CS and that's all you do? You literally can't win in Naboo, Kamino, or Kashyyyk if the other side has a decent anakin player and half your team sticks to stinger pistols.

I mean this is mind numbing. It's that bad. Naboo is just a train wreck now and so is Kashyyyk. Then Anytime you play HvV and you see the other side has a purple carded anakin you might as well just quit. In fact after the tanks run their tracks on Naboo or Kashyyyk just quit and if you are on the droid side in CS just quit. This is ridiculous. Literally everyone who plays it agrees he's over powered and I guarantee everyone who plays it will think this nerf is ****. Word of mouth, think about it. If you want the game to sell, Nerf him already. Just lower his health and increase his cool down times.

This just simply isn't true. Anakin can be tough to deal with, but the situation is by no means as dire as you're making it out to be. I play a lot. There is no noticeable difference in the win rate between lightside and dark on any game mode. It all depends on the people playing. You people won't be happy until he's useless.

It's not too bad in HvV. Just have to deal with him. Pay attention. Block and dodge properly. Stick together as a team. However there are definitely some maps in GA ( naboo especially) that he's a game changer and he can almost ( unless team is really bad) single handedly win in CS. I play every day ( even though I've thought about giving up on this game) and this is just what I've noticed
  • why would you nerf shoulder charge, charge slam, and the AT-RT? also you didn't increase Anakins time to get retribution so GA is still a no go.
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000
  • I thought the community’s issue with Rey was that her Ahch-To breasts needed buffing?
  • RGF_BARREL wrote: »
    A very interesting change for Boba Fett I thought of would be not only the jetpack Quality of Life/ improvements planned and obviously the ability to zoom in some way, but also a change to either his health on kill star card or the removal of his health on kill card and making this a passive: Bounty Claimed/Bounty Hunter(the name should be something along those lines). With this card/passive Boba Fett, on kill, would gain 5-10 hp(5 if its a passive, 10 if its a star card) on soldier kill, but would also gain 10-15 plus permanent possible health regeneration. Basically, what this means is with this star card/passive Boba on kill would only heal for a little per trooper but would ultimately increase his overall survivability, encouraging high kill streaks in the hopes of better being able to recover from fights.

It would also fit his character, a bounty hunter who becomes stronger with the more kills he gets. For heroes the values on kill now (40/60/80/100) would be reduced to 20/30/40/50 or less and the health regeneration increase would be 20/35/50/65, all of these values based on star card level.

If it were a passive, it would be 40 on hero kill and 50 permanent health regeneration. This would obviously reset on different lives as Boba Fett, so if you gained 200 health regen and die as Boba Fett, if you played him again that match you would have to restart that climb for higher regeneration.

Fixed
  • I actually can't believe this. I'm blinded with rage right now. How could you not see the glaring 360 degree murder machine Anakin for what he is, and just killswitch him already. 2 METERS ON PULL!!! SERIOUSLY!! AND NO NERF TO HM AT ALL?!?!?!?! How is this even real life. As it stands, i'm losing hope in ever enjoying a large scale mode again. I loved CS when it came out. I had an absolute blast, up until I got stuck in a 3 hour game where we should clearly have won, but Anakin would nuke the team cause my **** teamates shot him twice in HM.

Eventually, all our good players got tired and quit, so I was the only one competent on my team, and we got bodied. I've done that to multiple teams in CS since then, and the disgust in myself has driven me from playing the mode. Anakin as it stands, has the most DPS, the most HP, and the best abilities in the game. If you shoot him 3 times while he's in HM, it auto kills you. Do you know how fast you have to react if he hits the button WHILE you're firing at him? It's inhuman to be able to react to it. You get punished for landing your shots while he bee lines right at you, cause the last 3 shots you fired before stopping and seeing the HM end up killing you.

All this and I haven't even gotten to HvV yet. In HvV Anakin single handedly decides games. I let a god awful friend of mine play him for a bit while I tried some other hero's out, we're down 8-1. I get Anakin, and now it's 1-0. It really is that easy. The pull combo used to be Pull, Pasionate Strike, HM, 2 lightsaber swings. Now it will just be Pull, HM, Passionate strike. Oh lord, not those 2 swings, now you might not be able to kill boba before he gets up!!! you still lose upwards of 500 health from one guy using what amounts to a single move.

Also, why the hell does Anakin's massive strikes card have no drawbacks, Grevious' does, so why not Anakin. His swing speed is incredibly fast, and now he gets an extra 25 damage (might be 20 I forget) I haven't even gotten to the best part, Retribution! Since Anakin has the most kill power, and the most health (Great decision btw) He usually will outlast his team in a team fight. even if the team loses. So he loses lots of health, and then, since his team lost the fight, he's next in line for target. Do you know what happens when you're the target?

You get all your health back silly! But Retribution? That charge stays despite the full health refill. You're outplaying the team again, but Anakin's now taken enough damage, so he hits one button, and you better hope the LS doesn't have a decent blaster hero, cause if they do, your whole team dies. That blaster hero gets free shots on everyone effected wiping the whole god damn team. I'm sure their's more i'm forgetting, and plenty of typos while I type raging out of my mind, so I apologize in advance.

I just can't believe DICE doesn't see this for what it is. I've played a lot, and I've nearly exhausted every option I can come up with when it comes to trying to fight Anakin. At this point, I'm out of ideas. I can release a comprehensive list if anyone thinks it'll help, but I don't know what to do anymore. It's not fun with, or against a half decent Anakin, it just becomes a steamroll, and I think I've explained pretty well why.

Bro i feel you, thats the number one thing thats ruining the game for me. Retribution. I didnt like the whole one hit kill heroic might **** when they first released him, but i could deal with it and it didnt affect hero showdown much, but it wasnt as bad as retribution. It ruins one on one lightsaber duels because if u have less than 500 hp ur dead, oh excuse me, they gave it a slight nerf so maybe now its like 450, what a difference. Also it said in the CT for anakin it was supposed to do like 150 to troopers and 100 to heroes, dont know what happened to that?

It sounded like it would not be an op ability, but i guess i shoulda known better than to trust the BF2 CT and game updates, they always change and/or break things not even mentioned in the patch notes. And dont even get me started on the range, u cant have an ability that one shots heroes from full health and have that much range, someone probably shoulda told em that before they released anakin, twice.

They literally gave him TWO room clearing abilities, and i dont think anyone else even has one ability that good, let alone two. If you get caught in retribution in a large scale game mode you're dead from full health, not even heroes are safe because it's basically a stun lock that does damage and then their team can also open fire on you while you are helpless. The thing I dont understand is they put anakin in the game with this ultimate op ability, but in the same update they nerf all the stun locks including kylos freeze which they cut the duration in half or something, and it didnt even do damage.

Anakin basically has vaders choke on steroids; it hits everyone around him in a large radius, locks them in place for like 5 or 6 seconds like kylos freeze pre-nerf, knocks them to the ground, it does like 5 times as much damage as vaders choke, oh and did i mention it gives %90 damage reduction for the duratuon of the ability so you are basically invicible while its active. 😔 Also the ability is glitched as well, if someone knocks you out of retribution ie. Hits you with a lightsaber attack and you can run around freely again u will still take damage from the ability as if you were still locked in the choke animation.

They seriously need to reduce the duration to same time as kylos freeze (would fix the damage issue at the same time) and make it take longer to charge, but keep the range, a simple fix but would clear the issues with it but still make it feel like an ultimate and unique ability to anakin, without it being a one hitter quitter as it currently stands.

Also would like to add this ability makes no sense in an "in-universe" perspective because im pretty sure they took this ability straight out of the clone wars episode on mortis when anakin must choose between saving his master or padawan and instead he chose both.

The only reason he was able to perform this amazing feat was because of how powerful the force was on the planet and obi-wan even touches on this earlier in the episode and instructs anakin to harness this power because he was the chosen one and he could do so. Sorry for the rant, im just hoping quoting this lengthy rant, then going on one of my own will catch someone on the development team's attention. Maybe this ONE game breaking issue can finally be rectified and the honourable duels can proceed.

Fixed and cleared spelling errors and added paragraphs.
  • Psy3d
    911 posts Member
    So Maul gets a block but will be bugged....nice.

I've been saying this since day 1...give Anakin radius nerf or damage decrease the further they are away from the radius. Every other nerf he got was unnecessary.
  • ctrl+f "reduced hero amount" = no results

Yep still going to be a hero spam fest
  • skincarver wrote: »
    Community request: weapons
    Community request: infantry only mode

DICE sadly only listens to the hero players. People who just wanna play big scale trooper action get the middle finger.

@EA_Charlemagne What about that XboxOne Aim drift issue? Please tell me that this is fixd...
  • Princess <3 Great news, one of the most iconic appearence finaly in the game ! Can't wait for more iconic skins ;)

However, Anakin's nerf won't be enough for sure. I'm glad that passionate strke is getting nerfed, but retribution dealing so much damage and making enemies stun for so long will make GA as unbalanced as it was before the update. Heroic might need a much lower damage cap too.

But we're going in the right direction !

• I'd heard that HvV was gonna lose it's Target system, is that not really a thing?
  • Maliainu
    1107 posts Member
    I'd heard that HvV was gonna lose it's Target system, is that not really a thing?

It’s still a thing, just not the focus of this CT. Expect for it to happen in one of the coming future updates.
  • Thank you for the stamina bar updates. Appreciate the continued support after one and a half years. Looks amazing still and is playing better than ever.
  • release time for consoles?
  • fwmr7tjew1gn.jpeg
    7euc32qee9e3.jpeg
    I don’t belive it!! An charge issue?? Since the launch of the game?? Not fair, this change the combat and makes the LS with less chances than ever, and ruins the hero LS blaster possibilities agains DS heros, overall saber heros. Please UNDO IT
  • Doogla
    19 posts Member
    IdiotAlien wrote: »
    release time for consoles?

in an hour for ps4 and in 2 hous for xbox
  • tamasnagy004
    2 posts Member
    edited April 24
    @EA_Charlemagne superb update! I like where the game’s going. Although there’s still a bug that’s in the game I didn’t see reported. When you zoom in with the Heavy’s DC-15LE with Improved Zoom equipped, the crosshair disappears, both in 1st and 3rd person. You can’t see the weapon’s cooling while zoomed in either. If this has already been reported, then... sorry for bothering I guess 😅
  • Rob_P_07
    4 posts Member
    edited April 24
    Sounds like a great update. The new Leia skin gives me ‘hope’ that we’ll see more luke skins. Mainly bespin!

Wonder if the block now means maul will be more people’s main? He will be mine!

• ARCADE CHANGES

Implemented several improvements and bug fixes to Arcade AI:
    • The Enemy AI will now move faster by prioritizing running or sprinting when in certain distances from the target.
    • Increased running/movement speed when strafing and running backwards.
    • Replaced sidestepping animations with more active systemic movement.
    • Updated attack sequences. AI will actively maintain preferred distance and try not to run past target.
    • Tweaked preferred distances from target.
    • Arcade AI will now fall back when taking fire.
    • Tweaked Arcade difficulty settings.
    • Tweaked Arcade AI targeting.
    • Decreased fire delays.
    • Fixed an issue where Arcade AI would occasionally run over stationary shields.
    • Additional Arcade AI tweaks.
    • Fixed an issue where moving around the Officer AI on Arcade would make their arm twitch.
    • Updated the AI navigation path and adjusted the Out Of Bounds areas on the Arcade version of Yavin 4.
    • Fixed an issue where the Arcade AI would miss Yoda by shooting at him above his head.

Yes, thank you soo much Dice for this Arcade AI improvement!!!!
    I can finally play a good and exciting Battle in Arcade...
    The reason I am so happy is that I play BF2 on a PlayStation 4 and I can't afford to pay the PS PLUS.

PS. I think it is unfair that those who play BF2 on Xbox don't have to pay anything to play online!
    What about us that can't afford that stupid PS PLUS!!!!

So that's why I'm so glad about these new changes to ARCADE AI.

• Cadoth
    1187 posts Member
    ARCADE CHANGES

• The Enemy AI will now move faster by prioritizing running or sprinting when in certain distances from the target.
    • Updated attack sequences. AI will actively maintain preferred distance and try not to run past target.
    • Decreased fire delays.
    • Fixed an issue where Arcade AI would occasionally run over stationary shields.
    • Fixed an issue where moving around the Officer AI on Arcade would make their arm twitch.
    • Updated the AI navigation path and adjusted the Out Of Bounds areas on the Arcade version of Yavin 4.
    • Fixed an issue where the Arcade AI would miss Yoda by shooting at him above his head.

The reason I am so happy is that I play BF2 on a PlayStation 4 and I can't afford to pay the PS PLUS.

PS. I think it is unfair that those who play BF2 on Xbox don't have to pay anything to play online!

How come you have to pay money to play online even if you have the game?
  • KarlosBandidos
    84 posts Member
    edited April 24
    Hopefully the AI tweaks mean I can finally do "Hope cannot save them" on 3 star and unlock Beardy Solo....
    And you do need to pay to play online multiplayer on Xbox.
    You need Xbox Live Gold which used to be £40 a year, but is going up to £50 a year
  • Cadoth
    1187 posts Member
    Wolfman91 wrote: »
    9ezrof3b359x.png

Isn't she lovely?

I’ll be rocking this skin with Leia for the rest of this game’s life, I freaking love it😆🤠
  • ARCADE CHANGES

• Decreased fire delays.

Just wanted to point out that Xbox requires a subriscription much like PlayStation, actually it's been there since the 360 and it's called Xbox live gold.
  • Munedawg wrote: »
    Anakin is still broken. Cool! Nerf yoda tho? Smh.

Yoda nees that nerf. Troopers should not be having so much health

Maybe in GA, but I think they should have left it at 200 for HvV.

He has block now, so it's fair enough
  • New_Roosterman
    543 posts Member
    edited April 24
    The changes to Anakin in this update is just tinkering around the edges. He is still way too over powered and ruins the game's balance in any mode he can be selected in. :'(
    51bvn954fmlp.png
  • People who spent 140,000 credits for buying General Grievous, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Count Dooku, Anakin Skywalker and now they are all free unlocks can have their credits back?

And 65,000 credits for Chewbacca, Darth Vader, Emperor Palpatine, Iden Versio, Leia Organa, Luke Skywalker do you remember?
  • Not impressed with kashyyyk CS map.
  • A very interesting change for Boba Fett I thought of would be not only the jetpack Quality of Life/ improvements planned and obviously the ability to zoom in some way, but also a change to either his health on kill star card or the removal of his health on kill card and making this a passive: Bounty Claimed/Bounty Hunter(the name should be something along those lines). With this card/passive Boba Fett, on kill, would gain 5-10 hp(5 if its a passive, 10 if its a star card) on soldier kill, but would also gain 10-15 plus permanent possible health regeneration. Basically, what this means is with this star card/passive Boba on kill would only heal for a little per trooper but would ultimately increase his overall survivability, encouraging high kill streaks in the hopes of better being able to recover from fights. It would also fit his character, a bounty hunter who becomes stronger with the more kills he gets. For heroes the values on kill now (40/60/80/100) would be reduced to 20/30/40/50 or less and the health regeneration increase would be 20/35/50/65, all of these values based on star card level. If it were a passive, it would be 40 on hero kill and 50 permanent health regeneration. This would obviously reset on different lives as Boba Fett, so if you gained 200 health regen and die as Boba Fett, if you played him again that match you would have to restart that climb for higher regeneration.
  • Not impressed with kashyyyk CS map.

The grass does more damage to your speeder than a hero.
  • Luke? Any fixes to his push and repulse?? Thought not. Useless.

Nothings wrong with his abilities tho?
  • Mcnally98 wrote: »
    Luke? Any fixes to his push and repulse?? Thought not. Useless.

Nothings wrong with his abilities tho?

Only thing wrong with his abilities is glitches. 1/2 time the miss completely and can be blocked from behind
This discussion has been closed.