criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Gamescom 2019 Triple XP
Community Transmission

Please EA put in a 5 minute matchmaking penalty for abandoning a HVV match (OP too tired to reply)

2456712

Replies

  • This would kill the mode officially. Does anyone want to play with 3 brain dead teammates?
  • This is never happening. You are not entitled to people's time. You're basically saying people that aren't having fun should stick around in a frustrating match because it will ruin your fun if they quit. You're basically saying your fun is more important than theirs....sounds pretty selfish.

    Well not exactly true isn't it? Oh you're playing a casual game of football but your losing.... Quit then?

    Playing monopoly and didn't get Mayfair? Quit then?

    Playing a pub quiz and not doing well, quit?

    Hummph who sounds selfish now

    Learning who the rage quitters are on this forum 😂

    Right because those things are really comparable.....playing a sport or board game in person with friends is exactly like playing an online video game with strangers....great logic.

    It's not hard to learn who the quitters are. It's those of us that value our time and don't believe that sticking around in a frustrating match is some noble cause.

    Deindividuation online is not a good thing. This merely reflects a lack of decency under anonymity.

    If you think staying in HvV matches makes one a decent person, you have very low standards. Anyway...they aren't adding a penalty. This is just like the other dozens of threads over the past year asking for it. If they had ranked HvV, I would agree with you, but with the current system I don't.

    I'm not one to get philosophical, but the way one behaves when they can "get away with it," does reflect more honestly upon that persons integrity and character. I'm fully aware that there are many more important things that could make you a decent person. Also, I never once did say staying in HVV matches makes you a decent person, I said the action of quitting lacks decency. It amuses me how people make up farcical things I did not say in order to de-construct a made up argument that has little to do with my original point. The debating skills I find on these forums are lacking :(
  • This would kill the mode officially. Does anyone want to play with 3 brain dead teammates?

    No it wouldn't. I hear all this "Game dead?" stuff and then EA post that their player-base is as high as it has ever been. Many games with smaller player-bases employ a matchmaking penalty if one quits. If someone is quitting with the expectation of instantly finding a new lobby, that is unfair on the previous lobby, and as I recall one person saying here, that means that people are feeling rather entitled. If there are non rage quitting reasons, the 5 minute penalty really wouldn't disrupt you that much at all
  • _Master_Sypher_Dias
    721 posts Member
    edited April 27
    SSJSnoop wrote: »
    Like I said, ragequitters value their get ability to run from any match that displeases them so they will come up with every excuse in the book to avoid penalties.

    It's sad, but this is the entitled gaming landscape we live in, and we just have to deal with it.

    What you say about people being entitled is so true. I believe if the games like 2005 BF2 we all loved years ago were out today, people would whine so much about it. It's important to realise that the games we have today are pretty darn good to even just 5 years ago
  • I’ve got a better idea. Remove the ability to exit the game.

    My only qualm with that is that if one had to leave to genuine reasons, then you'd just have an AFK player sitting there
  • I’ve got a better idea. Remove the ability to exit the game.

    My only qualm with that is that if one had to leave to genuine reasons, then you'd just have an AFK player sitting there
    I was being sarcastic. Sorry for the confusion.
  • I’ve got a better idea. Remove the ability to exit the game.

    My only qualm with that is that if one had to leave to genuine reasons, then you'd just have an AFK player sitting there
    I was being sarcastic. Sorry for the confusion.

    Fair enough, it was funny
  • SSJSnoop
    2032 posts Member
    Honestly they should grey out the quit option once the intro timer counts down until the match ends.

  • What about an algorithm that detects when a player is too bad to contribute even in a figurative way, it kicks HIM out instead, and locks him to specifically tailored battle scenarios that he HAS to complete before being allowed to queue back into online multiplayer?

    Quitting out is not a hard choice at all when there's "that one guy with a lightsaber" sprinting face first into 4 enemy heroes, getting himself killed, and losing a point.

    Also the guy that can't see a push coming when he's standing with his back to a ledge, emoting, and then being too defective to guard by instinct, and Luke pushes him off and costs a point?

    People will stop quitting when the people on their team stop sucking. My solution is not even play the mode without a premade. With 1 partner, it turns into a 2.5 v 4 for the most part. With 3, it turns into "How-can-the-blueberry-on-our-team-screw-this-up?"

    Etc.

    I also feel it worth to give "PICK SMART COMPS" an honorary mention here. Lightsabers do infact not solve all problems. Not that this is either enforced, or even remotely encouraged in any way -_-
    Heart of darkness beateth, Ultima
    Iron enigma treateth, Ultima
    Shielding light retreateth, Ultima
    Hydaelyn defeated. Ah, Ultima


    The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

    y6qvidach2x9.png

    "I have never died to a Finn"
  • People quitting don't bother me often. Most of the time, it is during an unbalanced game that isn't fun for either side except masochists. Better matchmaking would fix most of the quitting.
  • I would much rather DICE fixed the root of the problem which is the atrocious matchmaking. Placing low level players against a team of max level players just leads to frustration all round. We need a ranked matchmaking system especially in H v V

    Totally against penalising players for leaving a match, it’s a game - fun bring the aim! If someone is 8-0 down and their team is all over the place, its ridiculous to expect him or her to hang about.
  • I’ll stop quitting matches when:
    • We’re told how matchmaker works or at least evidence it works at all
    • Reporting cheaters actually results in them being banned. (My buddy had 3 of report him for using aimbot 3 months ago. Not a damn thing happened. Not even a warning)
    • Bugs reported as far back as 12/17 are fixed. Not a cheesy **** fix like the recent Yoda “bug” either.
  • craigally wrote: »
    I would much rather DICE fixed the root of the problem which is the atrocious matchmaking. Placing low level players against a team of max level players just leads to frustration all round. We need a ranked matchmaking system especially in H v V

    Totally against penalising players for leaving a match, it’s a game - fun bring the aim! If someone is 8-0 down and their team is all over the place, its ridiculous to expect him or her to hang about.

    Why is that much of an issue if you're being beaten though? I'd much rather lose than have a game ruined by being outnumbered for the whole game.
  • KZ_Toxic wrote: »
    Sorry not sorry... no way. I seem to find myself in a lot of HvV matches where there's multiple shooters. I personally don't care for them in the mode. So I leave sometimes in search of a match with at most, one shooter or less. Should I be penalized for my personal distaste? I don't think so... I'm already being punished by being placed in the match with them...

    You don't like blasters but you purchased this game and then quit out! You sir are a ninny!
  • JediJam wrote: »
    KZ_Toxic wrote: »
    Sorry not sorry... no way. I seem to find myself in a lot of HvV matches where there's multiple shooters. I personally don't care for them in the mode. So I leave sometimes in search of a match with at most, one shooter or less. Should I be penalized for my personal distaste? I don't think so... I'm already being punished by being placed in the match with them...

    This is exactly why there needs to be a penalty... Just because you didn't want someone to go as a blaster you're going to leave them with unbalanced teams and spoil their match?

    What did he do in the films! Close his eyes every time there was a blaster?
  • I’ll stop quitting matches when:
    • We’re told how matchmaker works or at least evidence it works at all
    • Reporting cheaters actually results in them being banned. (My buddy had 3 of report him for using aimbot 3 months ago. Not a damn thing happened. Not even a warning)
    • Bugs reported as far back as 12/17 are fixed. Not a cheesy **** fix like the recent Yoda “bug” either.

    How often do you play? If it frustrates you so much, why play?
  • People quitting don't bother me often. Most of the time, it is during an unbalanced game that isn't fun for either side except masochists. Better matchmaking would fix most of the quitting.

    It's a casual game though 🤔 The fact people can't take losing is sad
  • KZ_Toxic wrote: »
    Sorry not sorry... no way. I seem to find myself in a lot of HvV matches where there's multiple shooters. I personally don't care for them in the mode. So I leave sometimes in search of a match with at most, one shooter or less. Should I be penalized for my personal distaste? I don't think so... I'm already being punished by being placed in the match with them...

    You don't like blasters but you purchased this game

    This, if anything, screams "I'm defective".

    I suppose it's easy nowadays to make that decision, mind you. It's gone towards a Saberfront 2 approach for reasons only the Lord above knows.
    Heart of darkness beateth, Ultima
    Iron enigma treateth, Ultima
    Shielding light retreateth, Ultima
    Hydaelyn defeated. Ah, Ultima


    The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

    y6qvidach2x9.png

    "I have never died to a Finn"
  • JediJam wrote: »
    craigally wrote: »
    I would much rather DICE fixed the root of the problem which is the atrocious matchmaking. Placing low level players against a team of max level players just leads to frustration all round. We need a ranked matchmaking system especially in H v V

    Totally against penalising players for leaving a match, it’s a game - fun bring the aim! If someone is 8-0 down and their team is all over the place, its ridiculous to expect him or her to hang about.

    Why is that much of an issue if you're being beaten though? I'd much rather lose than have a game ruined by being outnumbered for the whole game.

    But you’re not outnumbered for the ‘whole’ game in my example (which is the only time I quit a game). If I am 8 or 9 down (or 8 or 9 up!) I am just leaving a few mins early as it’s not fun to be in such a ridiculously lopsided match. We desperately need a functioning ranked matchmaking system.

    There is nothing more soul destroying, especially when someone is still a new player, to be matched against a set of fully levelled top ranked players.
  • craigally wrote: »
    JediJam wrote: »
    craigally wrote: »
    I would much rather DICE fixed the root of the problem which is the atrocious matchmaking. Placing low level players against a team of max level players just leads to frustration all round. We need a ranked matchmaking system especially in H v V

    Totally against penalising players for leaving a match, it’s a game - fun bring the aim! If someone is 8-0 down and their team is all over the place, its ridiculous to expect him or her to hang about.

    Why is that much of an issue if you're being beaten though? I'd much rather lose than have a game ruined by being outnumbered for the whole game.

    But you’re not outnumbered for the ‘whole’ game in my example (which is the only time I quit a game). If I am 8 or 9 down (or 8 or 9 up!) I am just leaving a few mins early as it’s not fun to be in such a ridiculously lopsided match. We desperately need a functioning ranked matchmaking system.

    There is nothing more soul destroying, especially when someone is still a new player, to be matched against a set of fully levelled top ranked players.

    Soul destroying? I'm afraid Playstation may not be for you
  • craigally wrote: »
    JediJam wrote: »
    craigally wrote: »
    I would much rather DICE fixed the root of the problem which is the atrocious matchmaking. Placing low level players against a team of max level players just leads to frustration all round. We need a ranked matchmaking system especially in H v V

    Totally against penalising players for leaving a match, it’s a game - fun bring the aim! If someone is 8-0 down and their team is all over the place, its ridiculous to expect him or her to hang about.

    Why is that much of an issue if you're being beaten though? I'd much rather lose than have a game ruined by being outnumbered for the whole game.

    But you’re not outnumbered for the ‘whole’ game in my example (which is the only time I quit a game). If I am 8 or 9 down (or 8 or 9 up!) I am just leaving a few mins early as it’s not fun to be in such a ridiculously lopsided match. We desperately need a functioning ranked matchmaking system.

    There is nothing more soul destroying, especially when someone is still a new player, to be matched against a set of fully levelled top ranked players.

    Soul destroying? If you find losing that hard to take perhaps you shouldn't be playing games.

    And if it's only a minute or two then why not wait it out... By the time you've quit back to menu and found a new match and then loaded into that match then you may as well have not left... And you're just ruining the game for those that wanted to see it out till the end. This is why we need a penalty to stop people spoiling the game for others because couldn't be bothered waiting till the end of the round.
  • I usually like quitters, it makes one less potential braindead target giving free points to the opposition. Guess everyone got his priorities and the face of the coin they look at.
  • SSJSnoop
    2032 posts Member
    The excuses keep rolling in.

    Ragequitting is celebrated now.

    Blame the world for all your problems and never yourself.
  • KZ_Toxic wrote: »
    Sorry not sorry... no way. I seem to find myself in a lot of HvV matches where there's multiple shooters. I personally don't care for them in the mode. So I leave sometimes in search of a match with at most, one shooter or less. Should I be penalized for my personal distaste? I don't think so... I'm already being punished by being placed in the match with them...

    You don't like blasters but you purchased this game and then quit out! You sir are a ninny!

    There's different modes. Time and place for everything. I used to play GA mostly... but...Ani. CS is kinda garbage. So lately I been HvV. My initial hopes was this would be more like the original BF2 with a mainly force user mode. Tho I'm glad they didn't incorporate some things... like recon droids.
  • JediJam wrote: »
    KZ_Toxic wrote: »
    Sorry not sorry... no way. I seem to find myself in a lot of HvV matches where there's multiple shooters. I personally don't care for them in the mode. So I leave sometimes in search of a match with at most, one shooter or less. Should I be penalized for my personal distaste? I don't think so... I'm already being punished by being placed in the match with them...

    This is exactly why there needs to be a penalty... Just because you didn't want someone to go as a blaster you're going to leave them with unbalanced teams and spoil their match?

    Some "one" is fine... but two or three that aren't even trying to work together or requiring a babysitter...nah...
    So what's more fair... leaving and allowing for another person to join? (Believe it or not... when a person leaves another is joined shortly after)
    Or throwing the match? Cause I'm not babysitting a shooter.
  • Phyxsius
    372 posts Member
    edited April 28
    Elixson21 wrote: »
    Honestly bro, the temporary ban is placed to defend the quality of the gameplay between matches. Anyone who is against a temporary ban is either a **** or one of the dweebs who rage quit.

    While anyone FOR said ban is a rider with an oxygen deprived brain on a too high of a horse?

  • If you quit for genuine reasons 5 minutes doesn't affect you

    It will if I’m then trying to form a party with my online friends.
    Yes, it’s not massive, but would be a pain nevertheless, particularly when parties often have to wait longer to get a full lobby even without a penalty.
  • Billkwando
    1878 posts Member
    edited April 28
    This would be a balanced approach. If a real life situation occurs then the 5-10 minutes wouldn't make a difference

    The only people opposed to this are rage quitters. If the game makes you that annoyed then why are you playing it? Seriously why?

    Credit to the ones who stay and overturn a big defeat into a win. It's clear when someone quits the game is over

    For honor for example implements this well

    I don't care what anybody says. I would support this 100%. Maybe after 2 quits, to be nice, but you're right, if it's only 5 minutes, someone with a legit thing to do would never even know it happened. It's a perfectly reasonable suggestion.
    ZI7BNkU.gif
    ^Maximum the Hormone - Alien^
    (Sorta like an insane Japanese SOAD, but w/ 3 vocalists and slap bass)

    Gamertag: Billkwando PSN: Billkwando YouTube: Billkwando
    Find me in HvV, pushing people off of stuff and watching them fall, like a cat.
  • timbad_2 wrote: »

    If you quit for genuine reasons 5 minutes doesn't affect you

    It will if I’m then trying to form a party with my online friends.
    Yes, it’s not massive, but would be a pain nevertheless, particularly when parties often have to wait longer to get a full lobby even without a penalty.

    They could make it so that the penalty doesn't apply if you accept a game invite. Also perfectly reasonable.
    ZI7BNkU.gif
    ^Maximum the Hormone - Alien^
    (Sorta like an insane Japanese SOAD, but w/ 3 vocalists and slap bass)

    Gamertag: Billkwando PSN: Billkwando YouTube: Billkwando
    Find me in HvV, pushing people off of stuff and watching them fall, like a cat.
  • RyanK388
    1743 posts Member
    This sounds like a personal issue with quitters in that team-based strategy mode where winning and losing it decided by who mashes buttons the most betterer and where or not there’s an Anakin in the match
  • If you can't play properly and are only interested in doing cool kills for your YouTube then I'm going to quit.
  • If you can't play properly and are only interested in doing cool kills for your YouTube then I'm going to quit.

    Sorry, but it is always the losing team in the majority of cases. I really doubt they all have a YouTube channel
  • Billkwando wrote: »
    This would be a balanced approach. If a real life situation occurs then the 5-10 minutes wouldn't make a difference

    The only people opposed to this are rage quitters. If the game makes you that annoyed then why are you playing it? Seriously why?

    Credit to the ones who stay and overturn a big defeat into a win. It's clear when someone quits the game is over

    For honor for example implements this well

    I don't care what anybody says. I would support this 100%. Maybe after 2 quits, to be nice, but you're right, if it's only 5 minutes, someone with a legit thing to do would never even know it happened. It's a perfectly reasonable suggestion.

    Exactly, I've noticed it with For Honor. If I have to quit because I have a phone call, then I don't notice the penalty. It's just to discourage rage-quitters. I really think the only people against this are the rage quitters and they should try to enjoy running around the death star more
  • Phyxsius wrote: »
    Elixson21 wrote: »
    Honestly bro, the temporary ban is placed to defend the quality of the gameplay between matches. Anyone who is against a temporary ban is either a **** or one of the dweebs who rage quit.

    While anyone FOR said ban is a rider with an oxygen deprived brain on a too high of a horse?

    What a sophisticated, well constructed argument. My intellectual integrity has truly been ratified by whether or not I support a matchmaking penalty. Oh wait, the deductive reasoning of your argument is lacking, as it is non-existent. Please offer actual reasonable discussion like others have, otherwise your point is void.
  • Phyxsius wrote: »
    SSJSnoop wrote: »
    The excuses keep rolling in.

    Ragequitting is celebrated now.

    Blame the world for all your problems and never yourself.

    Nope. I have said it before and I'll say it again: when I am not having fun, for whatever reason, I just quit and find a lobby where I do. This game is a laughable arcade and pretending it's different is laughable in itself. So, no, nobody will die for the time left of the round, until the slot gwts refilled.

    It's that simple - my fun comes first.
    KresusFIN wrote: »
    I also feel it worth to give "PICK SMART COMPS" an honorary mention here. Lightsabers do infact not solve all problems. Not that this is either enforced, or even remotely encouraged in any way -_-

    People might want to level a certain hero that might not synergize well with the rest. Own plans always trump other players, I'm afraid, as it should be.

    If you think the game is a laughable arcade, then why take losing on it so seriously? Why indeed play at all?
  • KZ_Toxic wrote: »
    JediJam wrote: »
    KZ_Toxic wrote: »
    Sorry not sorry... no way. I seem to find myself in a lot of HvV matches where there's multiple shooters. I personally don't care for them in the mode. So I leave sometimes in search of a match with at most, one shooter or less. Should I be penalized for my personal distaste? I don't think so... I'm already being punished by being placed in the match with them...

    This is exactly why there needs to be a penalty... Just because you didn't want someone to go as a blaster you're going to leave them with unbalanced teams and spoil their match?

    Some "one" is fine... but two or three that aren't even trying to work together or requiring a babysitter...nah...
    So what's more fair... leaving and allowing for another person to join? (Believe it or not... when a person leaves another is joined shortly after)
    Or throwing the match? Cause I'm not babysitting a shooter.

    I'm sorry but some of the blaster hero's can be absolute monsters in HVV - Also it is STAR WARS! There are a lot of hero's wielding blasters in the films, or did you not like those either? Iden can be a menace - as can Chewie, Han Solo, Boba Fett, Lando, Leia - The only I don't know about is Phasma and Finn as I don't play as them because their characters don't interest me as much
  • Phyxsius wrote: »
    SSJSnoop wrote: »
    The excuses keep rolling in.

    Ragequitting is celebrated now.

    Blame the world for all your problems and never yourself.

    Nope. I have said it before and I'll say it again: when I am not having fun, for whatever reason, I just quit and find a lobby where I do. This game is a laughable arcade and pretending it's different is laughable in itself. So, no, nobody will die for the time left of the round, until the slot gwts refilled.

    It's that simple - my fun comes first.
    KresusFIN wrote: »
    I also feel it worth to give "PICK SMART COMPS" an honorary mention here. Lightsabers do infact not solve all problems. Not that this is either enforced, or even remotely encouraged in any way -_-

    People might want to level a certain hero that might not synergize well with the rest. Own plans always trump other players, I'm afraid, as it should be.

    If you think the game is a laughable arcade, then why take losing on it so seriously? Why indeed play at all?

    Losing or winning is irrelevant. I just want to have fun. And I am playing because I can and because I have no other similar and better Star Wars title.

    Btw, by laughable arcade I am talking about the actual mechanics and approach, which has no modicum of competitiveness in it, so I fail to understand the cries about casual play in what is largely a R2 mash fest.
  • Phyxsius
    372 posts Member
    edited April 28
    Phyxsius wrote: »
    Elixson21 wrote: »
    Honestly bro, the temporary ban is placed to defend the quality of the gameplay between matches. Anyone who is against a temporary ban is either a **** or one of the dweebs who rage quit.

    While anyone FOR said ban is a rider with an oxygen deprived brain on a too high of a horse?

    What a sophisticated, well constructed argument. My intellectual integrity has truly been ratified by whether or not I support a matchmaking penalty. Oh wait, the deductive reasoning of your argument is lacking, as it is non-existent. Please offer actual reasonable discussion like others have, otherwise your point is void.

    What great reading skills. So, it is ok for someone to contribute with exactly zero and acting like a child on the playing ground, but it is not ok for me to call him a confused elitist, is that it?
    Phyxsius wrote: »
    JediJam wrote: »
    People quit out in video games....get over it. It's really not an issue.

    Actually its big issue in HvV. There's pretty much always at least 1 and often 2 or 3 people on the losing team that quit. And once someone quits the game is pretty over at that point and it ruins it for everyone else. And this happens in nearly every game of hvv. It's not even like hvv lasts that long so it is annoying that people don't just do the decent thing stick with it till the end of the round rather than spoiling the game for everyone else.

    Well in HvV when I get to the point of frustration that I am going to quit, even if I stick around I will just afk or jump off the map when the target. HvV is the only mode in this game that can leave me absolutely frustrated, and it's mainly due to the terrible spawns and spawn/death cycles. I very rarely play HvV because I hate that mode. It's the worst mode in the game, and I cannot not wait for it to be changed.

    You jump off the map if you're not happy. Oh my! Wow!

    Well at least I'm not quitting out, right? You guys really hate quitters....

    Are you okay?

    Nope. Someone just quit out of my HvV match and it ruined my day.

    The thing is you haven't given me a reasonable discussion. Disagree with me or the person to whom you replied, @JediJam as much as you like and tell me why, but if you're just constantly going to talk down to people in a belittling manner then I don't want to hear it. It doesn't ruin my day. It is clearly you who seems very angry because you're jumping off the edge and quitting. The point I'm making is that quitting because you're losing is bad sport in whatever walk of life you're in. If you disagree with that then you are a bad sport 😂

    I will introduce you to a new or old concept, called "Ruining someone's fun".

    You see, in a video game, which some are playing for fun and not obsessing over it day and night, like some players think they should, people judge their experience based on how much fun they are having.

    Said fun can be ruined by any number of reasons and any combination of factors. Getting "owned" too hard can be seen as "ruining someone's fun" to a player that just wants to relax for one hour or so after a stresfull day at work and, God forbid, his work is not the game itself.

    The above player can disconnect when he's not having fun and it's his right to jump lobbies until he does. It is also his right to decide for himself what fun is and what it should be, not some guy so high on a horse that his brain is not getting enough oxygen.

    Got your explanation, I assume. Bad things might happen, to you and to some random dude or dudette. It won't kill you.

    That is what I replied to you in a different topic, over the same subject. It boils down to you ruining my fun at times, while I am ruining yours at different times, most likely based on who is winning or losing, by how much and which team we are. In the grand scheme of things logouts even out, so don't make a mountain out of a mole hill and get over it.
  • KZ_Toxic
    304 posts Member
    edited April 28
    KZ_Toxic wrote: »
    JediJam wrote: »
    KZ_Toxic wrote: »
    Sorry not sorry... no way. I seem to find myself in a lot of HvV matches where there's multiple shooters. I personally don't care for them in the mode. So I leave sometimes in search of a match with at most, one shooter or less. Should I be penalized for my personal distaste? I don't think so... I'm already being punished by being placed in the match with them...

    This is exactly why there needs to be a penalty... Just because you didn't want someone to go as a blaster you're going to leave them with unbalanced teams and spoil their match?

    Some "one" is fine... but two or three that aren't even trying to work together or requiring a babysitter...nah...
    So what's more fair... leaving and allowing for another person to join? (Believe it or not... when a person leaves another is joined shortly after)
    Or throwing the match? Cause I'm not babysitting a shooter.

    I'm sorry but some of the blaster hero's can be absolute monsters in HVV - Also it is STAR WARS! There are a lot of hero's wielding blasters in the films, or did you not like those either? Iden can be a menace - as can Chewie, Han Solo, Boba Fett, Lando, Leia - The only I don't know about is Phasma and Finn as I don't play as them because their characters don't interest me as much

    I'm well aware they can be beasts. I still don't care for them. I won't help them and likely will find another lobby that's actually fun to me. In fact I'll even go out of my way to troll them and let the opposing team kill them. Cause that's more fun. Especially when they get so mad over it, they try to melee me lol.
    Oh and to answer your question mr Sifo-Dyas..Solo is the only shooter in the movies I like.
  • Having been introduced to even more cheaters in Gal. Assault and newblets trying their way in the Heroes vs Villains I'd rather have a choice of quitting a ruined, unfair game whenever I like, with the chance to instantly find a better balanced game, challenging and enjoyable for (most) everyone.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!