criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

PC players

Hesha
507 posts Member
edited April 30
honestly i'm just looking for anyone who wants to have a good time and play some battlefront 2, i love this game and getting immersed into a match is so fun, but sadly this game can get a little old when you are just playing by yourself so if anyone wants to hangout and just have a good time feel free to add me! my username is imtheprometheus
Post edited by Hesha on

Replies

• AOD_Ninety
    33 posts Member
    edited April 30
    If you are interested in joining a large community of over 180+ active Battlefront II members, feel free to add me on Origin for more info (AOD_Ninety)

We always have a laugh in game and prefer sportsmanship over skill. AOD's a mature gaming clan that has been around since 1999 and has over 3300 members throughout multiple divisions.

Feel free to also check out our website ClanAOD.net!

Hope to hear from you soon,

AOD_Ninety

• Were you playing from, europe?
  • Hesha
    507 posts Member
    Were you playing from, europe?

Nope I play from the United States, you?
  • europe/iceland
  • OlGr777
    58 posts Member
    Hesha wrote: »

AOD's a global community if you're interested in joining a clan, we've got a number of regular players from the States.
  • Hesha
    507 posts Member
    OlGr777 wrote: »

AOD's a global community if you're interested in joining a clan, we've got a number of regular players from the States.

sounds good :) i sent Ninety a friend request and i see that he accepted it but i believe we may be on different schedules or just simply different time zones
  • I'm down. I am available from 00:00 to 04:00, GMT -0500, nightly.
  • TalonnD
    37 posts Member
    Join us in IGF discord.

Weekly events and regular gaming nights.
  • Hesha
    507 posts Member
    TalonnD wrote: »
    Join us in IGF discord.

sounds good to me!
  • Hello There! I am an ambassador for RGF and we're looking to recruit new members to our community who are looking to join with a pal on the battlefront and just have a great time!

We are a laid back clan who enjoy both casual and competitive gameplay. We are built on fun with friends, competitive need, and much more!

RGF has been around since 2000 and has hosted/supported almost every Star Wars game released up to this present time.

We welcome any and all types of members of skill and region. All we ask is you be respectful and keep gameplay clean and fun. We do not accept glitches and hackers of any kind, nor do we allow it to happen within our presence.

We also have an elite ground unit focused and dedicated to competitive gameplay who have their own weekly night within the Discord. Talk to Nerd Of The Force about signing up with them.

By joining up with RGF, you're eligible to earn special awards and ribbons, as well as gain special access within our Discord.

Does this interest you? If so, enlist with us today here: https://darkjedi.org/club/RGF/enlist/

Feel free to add Nerd Of The Force as your recruiter!

You will find our Discord here: https://discord.gg/yKDMenZ
  • TalonnD
    37 posts Member
    TalonnD wrote: »
    Join us in IGF discord.

sounds good to me!

https://discord.me/igf