criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar

Time for another Community Survey

Prev1
F8RGE
777 posts EA Community Manager
Time for another Star Wars Battlefront II Community Survey. As always, let us know what you think.

This really does help, thanks!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CT9436

Replies

• Franchaud
    566 posts Member
    edited April 30
    wow, where'd that survey come from. i like it.
    Battlefield = Not Star Wars - Force Unleashed = Star Wars #infantrylivesmatter
  • F8RGE wrote: »
    Time for another Star Wars Battlefront II Community Survey. As always, let us know what you think.

This really does help, thanks!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CT9436

you know we like the game, even if we b!^<[] and moan :mrgreen:
  • Trooper content next please
  • Psy3d
    714 posts Member
    edited April 30
    @F8RGE its May 2019...like soon...please buff Luke Skywalker...you know that main protagonist on the non Disney films who you also have in this game? He's the very first character you select in HvV mode for light side...just making sure you know who I'm on about so you don't end up buffing anyone else

Also new skin for him please. Thanks.
  • Hesha
    428 posts Member
    Franchaud wrote: »
    skincarver wrote: »
    Trooper content next please

mods for basic weapons. stormtrooper = E11.

This! We are really in need for some new blasters along with mods for the basic weapons to make them viable. It would add so much variety to the game!
  • Hesha wrote: »
    Franchaud wrote: »
    skincarver wrote: »
    Trooper content next please

mods for basic weapons. stormtrooper = E11.

This! We are really in need for some new blasters along with mods for the basic weapons to make them viable. It would add so much variety to the game!

irritating to play a stormtrooper making clone sounds. hit that wire, devs!
  • If they actually pay attention, I would be pleasantly amazed... .
  • Franchaud
    566 posts Member
    edited May 1
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    The community management team has been getting a low rating for awhile from me now and I'm seeing 0 improvements in that regard.

one man, one statement. i l'iked'.
  • Arcade would get a very high rating if they gives large scale mode.

A lot of things would get higher ratings but I've seen all kinds of stuff that should of got push out to the top and never had.

Example Ewok hunt and extraction should of got pushed up but I don't think no one ever has so those game modes suffer hence they get low ratings.

But that's just my opinion. And I'm not trying to offend anyone.
  • holstar1993
    1186 posts Member
    We cant listen to the recommendations of a few hundred people though. Your words, buddy. In game survey please.
  • Original trilogy skins. Stormtrooper skins
  • Well, at least asking for us to rank each mode will hopefully translate into new content for the most liked mode. For me it was extraction and HvV.
  • Unwarycoin
    5881 posts Member
    I didn’t rate Kashyyyk or the vehicles because for the former I hadn’t played yet and the latter I forgot how they feel.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Another chance to request offline content. Let's go guys.
  • timbad_2
    138 posts Member
    More extraction maps.
    Large offline mode (and more offline content with AI, which is more like strike or extraction or GA).
    Don't forget bug fixes, particularly for HvV and associated light saber and related mechanics, which affects other modes too.
  • I think more Extraction maps would be a great addition to the game as well as couple more weapons. (Maybe for Clone customization allow players to add/take off backpack). Other than that, there’s always room for improvement, but the game’s looking and playing a lot better than it used too.
    Thanks guys!
  • Uff i had to rate almost everything very low. Because there is nothing good in this game currently
  • Mouthrax
    515 posts Member
    Psy3d wrote: »
    @F8RGE its May 2019...like soon...please buff Luke Skywalker...you know that main protagonist on the non Disney films who you also have in this game? He's the very first character you select in HvV mode for light side...just making sure you know who I'm on about so you don't end up buffing anyone else

Also new skin for him please. Thanks.

It's taken them nearly as long as the games been live to fix Luke's star cards dropping glitch so I wouldn't hold your breath 😊
  • grimmace2
    1148 posts Member
    Well, at least asking for us to rank each mode will hopefully translate into new content for the most liked mode. For me it was extraction and HvV.

And hopefully some improvements on the modes rated poorly. I had to give Hero Starfighters a bad score. Because the mode is bad as it currently sits. Change the mechanic to be like regular HvV and I would probably play Hero SA almost exclusively. At least until my ships were leveled completely.
  • AW_Cramer
    117 posts Member
    Well I scored Extraction as a 10... :D
  • grimmace2
    1148 posts Member
    AW_Cramer wrote: »

Ditto here, but needs new maps. Same with SA, which I scored a 10, also needs new maps. Scored Hero SA a 3, but if they changed it to be like HvV with a target system and you could respawn as a hero ship, I would easily score that a 10 as well.
  • Change my name to IG-80ty8s please.
  • Groge511
    31 posts Member
    Done. Thanks again.
    My notes below for all to see;

Map selection.
    There should be 3 random maps in the lobby screen and each player has about 15 seconds or so to vote for a map. With a large selection of maps I find myself getting stuck playing the same few a lot.

Quit penalty.
    It's so annoying when you get a match together in smaller modes like HvV and a team member quits. It instantly puts you at a disadvantage. Players who quit should be suspended from the entire game for a certain amount of time. 15-30 minutes?

A more engaging single/Co-op campaign with replay value.

The ability to play online via local split screen.

A bigger sense of achievement via more Xbox Achievements/PS4 Trophies and the ability to unlock skins and emotes through progress (if you don't have or want to spend the credits). This could be done more often through daily challenges like the special events in the past (or like the Leia 1 coming soon).

Also I feel like gaining more XP would be good. After playing a match and actually doing fairly well the xp bar barely moves. It honestly makes me feel like I'm getting no where when it comes to levelling up characters and the hard grind to player rank 50.
  • Versatti
    2076 posts Member
    ID_8615 wrote: »
    The questionnaire falls short itself.

Without asking "WHY" someone scores a certain game mode a certain way, the information is hardly useful. E.g., if I score a '3' on any GA game mode... is it because
    • I don't play it, never will, because I don't like the larger game modes
    • I hate that I'm always dying before I can respawn
    • The competition isn't good -- all too easy for me
    • Not enough easy kills
    • Want more star fighters to fly
    • I don't understand the objectives
    • Play is too long
    • Play is too short
    • I just don't like 75% of the episodes depicted

... there are too many potential reasons someone scores the way they do. Someone else may think there's room for improvement in GA but wants DICE to think they're doing a great job, so they score a 10 anyway.

Aside from the 2nd question, the remainder of the survey is almost complete ****.

I agree and think without context the scoring was pretty meaningless.

Take the vehicles for example, do you not want to know why I scored some lower than others?
  • Groge511
    31 posts Member
    I scored all the vehicles as 6 or 7 because I never play as any of the ones listed so I guess "good" was my only option
  • sukebe7
    406 posts Member
    KlownShueS wrote: »
    Change my name to IG-80ty8s please.

you like 80's tights?
    If you see this, it means I haven't found a game in well over 30 minutes.
    PLAYERS NEEDED: ANY!
  • sukebe7 wrote: »
    KlownShueS wrote: »
    Change my name to IG-80ty8s please.

you like 80's tights?

I was trying to guess why that particular name too
  • grimmace2 wrote: »
    AW_Cramer wrote: »

Ditto here, but needs new maps. Same with SA, which I scored a 10, also needs new maps. Scored Hero SA a 3, but if they changed it to be like HvV with a target system and you could respawn as a hero ship, I would easily score that a 10 as well.

Same as well.
    #StarWars-y
  • Do you think we'll ever see an update to Starfighter assault?
  • sukebe7
    406 posts Member
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    Steve2727 wrote: »
    Do you think we'll ever see an update to Starfighter assault?

Never, because they don't care. The only thing they care about are the reddit fanboys of the clown wars.

I think it's more simple than that: Their kids are directing what they want. I've seen it in production before.
    If you see this, it means I haven't found a game in well over 30 minutes.
    PLAYERS NEEDED: ANY!
  • Franchaud
    566 posts Member
    Another chance to request offline content. Let's go guys.

gonna come. the ai is already trying harder. it'll be CS.
  • Franchaud
    566 posts Member
    ID_8615 wrote: »
    The questionnaire falls short itself.

Without asking "WHY" someone scores a certain game mode a certain way, the information is hardly useful. E.g., if I score a '3' on any GA game mode... is it because
    • I don't play it, never will, because I don't like the larger game modes
    • I hate that I'm always dying before I can respawn
    • The competition isn't good -- all too easy for me
    • Not enough easy kills
    • Want more star fighters to fly
    • I don't understand the objectives
    • Play is too long
    • Play is too short
    • I just don't like 75% of the episodes depicted

... there are too many potential reasons someone scores the way they do. Someone else may think there's room for improvement in GA but wants DICE to think they're doing a great job, so they score a 10 anyway.

Aside from the 2nd question, the remainder of the survey is almost complete ****.

for a moment there i thought these were all your reasons :mrgreen: