criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

If Anakin is ruined next week i'm out

Prev134
Anakin has had several nerfs and yes he does need tweaking in certain areas but when someone on the team of the game says "nerfed into the ground" I have all the right to be worried. They released this iconic character into this game and to have him just be useless is a crime. Let's hope they don't over do it.

Replies

  • Bandicoot wrote: »
    I agree, he was the only character who suited my play style, every other hero was bad and I struggled to break double digits. What's next, nerfing officer bp so I actually have to kill something to get my hero. :'(

    Well.... officers are pretty cheesy tbh. Recharge command, presence & get 2 kills & you got 4k. I still love the officer class but they're quite cheesy.

    Its not hard to get fast BP with any class if you know what you're doing.
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

  • Phyxsius
    372 posts Member
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    Anakin being ruined is more preferable than the game being ruined because of him.

    QFT.

    Also, Yoda is getting a lil' buff and Han is getting his shoulder through blocks back.
  • Phyxsius wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    Anakin being ruined is more preferable than the game being ruined because of him.

    QFT.

    Also, Yoda is getting a lil' buff and Han is getting his shoulder through blocks back.
    They’re not reverting Han. They’re going to make his SC stagger blocking enemies.
  • Bandicoot wrote: »
    I agree, he was the only character who suited my play style, every other hero was bad and I struggled to break double digits. What's next, nerfing officer bp so I actually have to kill something to get my hero. :'(

    Well.... officers are pretty cheesy tbh. Recharge command, presence & get 2 kills & you got 4k. I still love the officer class but they're quite cheesy.

    Its not hard to get fast BP with any class if you know what you're doing.

    Yeah that's true but idk I fine the officer class to super cheesy these days. Example endor, the computer area, I can gain 4k points just off officers presence & 2 kills. Players for some reason go through the front door & team mates get injured & spam explosives & I just sit there & use recharge & presence. Might kill 2 people & I got 4k
  • Phyxsius
    372 posts Member
    Phyxsius wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    Anakin being ruined is more preferable than the game being ruined because of him.

    QFT.

    Also, Yoda is getting a lil' buff and Han is getting his shoulder through blocks back.
    They’re not reverting Han. They’re going to make his SC stagger blocking enemies.

    Oh booooo!!!!!!
  • willywonka7
    1595 posts Member
    Oh.......

    and they need to increase the time that Vader, Anakin, and maybe even yoda take to regen dodges because the three of them can run around all day chaining Blocks, dodges, and force powers to prevent you from hitting them if you are a lightsaber character......which has really ruined combat in HvV.

    Most HvV now devolve into this.............


  • il96
    575 posts Member
    Bandicoot wrote: »
    I agree, he was the only character who suited my play style, every other hero was bad and I struggled to break double digits. What's next, nerfing officer bp so I actually have to kill something to get my hero. :'(

    Well.... officers are pretty cheesy tbh. Recharge command, presence & get 2 kills & you got 4k. I still love the officer class but they're quite cheesy.

    It may be cheesy, but to be able to buff health immediately (battle command), disable a blaster immediately (Disruptor) or blind an opponent immediately (Flash Nade) all coupled with the best blaster (SE-44C) in game, which leaves me to wonder why i give up such options to be a heavy or an Assault? I do run specialist prolly 30% of time (map and mindset permitting).
    PS4 ButtersEgo96
  • Bandicoot
    956 posts Member
    il96 wrote: »
    Bandicoot wrote: »
    I agree, he was the only character who suited my play style, every other hero was bad and I struggled to break double digits. What's next, nerfing officer bp so I actually have to kill something to get my hero. :'(

    Well.... officers are pretty cheesy tbh. Recharge command, presence & get 2 kills & you got 4k. I still love the officer class but they're quite cheesy.

    It may be cheesy, but to be able to buff health immediately (battle command), disable a blaster immediately (Disruptor) or blind an opponent immediately (Flash Nade) all coupled with the best blaster (SE-44C) in game, which leaves me to wonder why i give up such options to be a heavy or an Assault? I do run specialist prolly 30% of time (map and mindset permitting).

    Easy mode like Ani
  • il96
    575 posts Member
    Bandicoot wrote: »
    il96 wrote: »
    Bandicoot wrote: »
    I agree, he was the only character who suited my play style, every other hero was bad and I struggled to break double digits. What's next, nerfing officer bp so I actually have to kill something to get my hero. :'(

    Well.... officers are pretty cheesy tbh. Recharge command, presence & get 2 kills & you got 4k. I still love the officer class but they're quite cheesy.

    It may be cheesy, but to be able to buff health immediately (battle command), disable a blaster immediately (Disruptor) or blind an opponent immediately (Flash Nade) all coupled with the best blaster (SE-44C) in game, which leaves me to wonder why i give up such options to be a heavy or an Assault? I do run specialist prolly 30% of time (map and mindset permitting).

    Easy mode like Ani

    an Officer is to trooper play as Ani is to GA/HvH play? I disagree.
    PS4 ButtersEgo96
  • Ppong_Man12
    2604 posts Member
    I’m callin it, Reddit is headed for massive withdrawals, especially if Anakin joins the retired homing shot.
  • Bandicoot
    956 posts Member
    il96 wrote: »
    Bandicoot wrote: »
    il96 wrote: »
    Bandicoot wrote: »
    I agree, he was the only character who suited my play style, every other hero was bad and I struggled to break double digits. What's next, nerfing officer bp so I actually have to kill something to get my hero. :'(

    Well.... officers are pretty cheesy tbh. Recharge command, presence & get 2 kills & you got 4k. I still love the officer class but they're quite cheesy.

    It may be cheesy, but to be able to buff health immediately (battle command), disable a blaster immediately (Disruptor) or blind an opponent immediately (Flash Nade) all coupled with the best blaster (SE-44C) in game, which leaves me to wonder why i give up such options to be a heavy or an Assault? I do run specialist prolly 30% of time (map and mindset permitting).

    Easy mode like Ani

    an Officer is to trooper play as Ani is to GA/HvH play? I disagree.

    An officers ability to get BP/score is as to Ani's ability to get kills, they even use the same buttons :D
  • Goodbye then lol
  • relleuM wrote: »
    All they probably need to do is remove retribution and he would be fine.

    noway. still too op with heroic might - it can clear a whole room with little to no skill. Clearing a room with maul or kylo is a completely different level of skill compared to anakins abilities.

    All you have to do is dash in the middle of a group and hit heroic might and clear a whole room.
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    Anakin being ruined is more preferable than the game being ruined because of him.

    I'd say anakin being balanced as well as GA & capital being balanced would be preferred at least for me.
  • Bandicoot wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    Anakin being ruined is more preferable than the game being ruined because of him.

    I'd say anakin being balanced as well as GA & capital being balanced would be preferred at least for me.

    I don't actually care if ani becomes as useful as chewie as long as GA is playable, screw CS it's garbage.

    Woah I don't wish that on any hero. Being chewie levels of useless lmao is a terrible fate. I'd say GA is quite playable now due to the increase in cost. Haven't enjoyed GA since February 26
  • Personally, I think the increased BP cost should merit no more nerfs. If he is nerfed into the ground, he should have his old BP cost back.
    Add more Extraction and SA maps please!

    What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019/2020:
    “Season” 4: Clone Wars Revival
    “Season” 5: Episode IX
    “Season” 6: Rogue One
  • Bandicoot
    956 posts Member
    Bandicoot wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    Anakin being ruined is more preferable than the game being ruined because of him.

    I'd say anakin being balanced as well as GA & capital being balanced would be preferred at least for me.

    I don't actually care if ani becomes as useful as chewie as long as GA is playable, screw CS it's garbage.

    Woah I don't wish that on any hero. Being chewie levels of useless lmao is a terrible fate. I'd say GA is quite playable now due to the increase in cost. Haven't enjoyed GA since February 26

    Well for me it's about the fact that I enjoyed GA before Anakin, so I want that back whatever the cost.
    Nailed it.
    Bandicoot wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    Anakin being ruined is more preferable than the game being ruined because of him.

    I'd say anakin being balanced as well as GA & capital being balanced would be preferred at least for me.

    I don't actually care if ani becomes as useful as chewie as long as GA is playable, screw CS it's garbage.

    And thanks
  • Personally, I think the increased BP cost should merit no more nerfs. If he is nerfed into the ground, he should have his old BP cost back.

    The only nerf I think might be good is increasing the cooldown of Heroic Might. That ability has an insanely fast cooldown considering how powerful it is.
    Add more Extraction and SA maps please!

    What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019/2020:
    “Season” 4: Clone Wars Revival
    “Season” 5: Episode IX
    “Season” 6: Rogue One
  • GreenMarc
    329 posts Member
    Personally, I think the increased BP cost should merit no more nerfs. If he is nerfed into the ground, he should have his old BP cost back.

    That's exactly the plan as far as i understood. They just wanted to take the wind out of his sails until the patch arrives.
  • I’m callin it, Reddit is headed for massive withdrawals, especially if Anakin joins the retired homing shot.

    Most of those scrubs are rejoicing. Anything remotely opposed to the idea of a nerf into the ground gets downvoted.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    Anakin being ruined is more preferable than the game being ruined because of him.

    27 Agrees and counting. That’s the highest I’ve ever seen. Nice.
  • I’m callin it, Reddit is headed for massive withdrawals, especially if Anakin joins the retired homing shot.

    Most of those scrubs are rejoicing. Anything remotely opposed to the idea of a nerf into the ground gets downvoted.

    Fr. You get downvoted into oblivion
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!