criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Why not add Mace Windu as Obi Wan skin?

Franchaud
488 posts Member
You did it with Han... couple voice lines, done.
Battlefield = Not Star Wars - Force Unleashed = Star Wars #infantrylivesmatter

Replies

• jordi1337
    1297 posts Member
    im confused...
  • JadeRaptor64
    1442 posts Member
    No. Just...no. That doesn't make any sense.
    Heroes are born on the battlefront... especially if you play the objective.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
  • Mooncircle
    475 posts Member
    No, absolutely no.
  • Franchaud
    488 posts Member
    edited May 3
    i know all that. was just a thought. it's to have Mace AT ALL until they introduce him and another DS hero. a placeholder. and no, Ehrenreich is NOT Han Solo.
  • Franchaud
    488 posts Member
    Young Han is old Han, but younger.

Obi-Wan is white. Windu is black.

what...?
  • Franchaud wrote: »

This... is very daft.
  • Terranova4
    436 posts Member
    You can't be serious
  • Moojammin_10
    1801 posts Member
    Don't think I need to add that this is a terrible idea but I'll join in anyway for bants
  • nas9091
    124 posts Member
    I would feel cheated
  • Maliainu
    1107 posts Member
    Uh... how did they do that with Han?
    You’re trippin’
  • I'd rather add Jango as boba skin

Yeah, that would at least make some degree of sense. Mace as an Obi-Wan skin makes no sense. They have totally different fighting styles and use different force powers usually.
  • greedo1980
    705 posts Member
    Complete trash
  • Because that would be lazy. Why not add the rest of the Jedi council as Obi-Wan while you're at it?
  • Franchaud
    488 posts Member
    edited May 4
    guys, i only came up with this because some PC modders already did that, and it didn't look too bad the day i saw it. so i take it the 'lol' are for them. ofc a triple ayyy company can't resort to such unprofessional measures, can they *coughcsunpolishedcough*. a skin is done quick and does neither need coding nor balancing and yes, can be black. i'd like to get Windu to Geonosis asap. in fact he should have been the event reward. is all. now move along, move along.
  • Franchaud
    488 posts Member
    Franchaud wrote: »

This... is very daft.

agreed. he even has Harrison Ford's OT lines. lazy af.
  • Franchaud
    488 posts Member
    I'd rather add Jango as boba skin

at least you're getting the general idea.
  • Franchaud
    488 posts Member
    I'd rather add Jango as boba skin

Yeah, that would at least make some degree of sense. Mace as an Obi-Wan skin makes no sense. They have totally different fighting styles and use different force powers usually.

mea culpa. i'm not watching clone wars all the time. he's not doing much in PT though.
  • Franchaud
    488 posts Member
    edited May 4
    Because that would be lazy. Why not add the rest of the Jedi council as Obi-Wan while you're at it?

that'd be a lot of choice. but seriously, Adi Gallia would be nice to see. at least she's not a cartoon. i find this Ahsoka obsession a tad creepy, considering she's like what, 14?
  • Unwarycoin
    5451 posts Member
    Mace and Jango are different characters, so if they get added to the game I want them to be separate heroes.

#JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Franchaud
    488 posts Member
    Unwarycoin wrote: »
    Mace and Jango are different characters, so if they get added to the game I want them to be separate heroes.

i'm not following all community transmissions. why isn't there a Mace?
  • El_Mackus
    215 posts Member
    Young Han is old Han, but younger.

Obi-Wan is white. Windu is black.

You're such a racist lmao