criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

If Anakin is ruined next week i'm out

24

Replies

  • Chico
    537 posts Member
    Bandicoot wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    Anakin being ruined is more preferable than the game being ruined because of him.

    I'd say anakin being balanced as well as GA & capital being balanced would be preferred at least for me.

    I don't actually care if ani becomes as useful as chewie as long as GA is playable, screw CS it's garbage.

    Woah I don't wish that on any hero. Being chewie levels of useless lmao is a terrible fate. I'd say GA is quite playable now due to the increase in cost. Haven't enjoyed GA since February 26

    I'll raise your haven't enjoyed GA since Feb. I haven't played GA since Anakin ruined the mode. Hopefully I'll be back next week.
  • Franchaud
    572 posts Member
    Anakin has had several nerfs and yes he does need tweaking in certain areas but when someone on the team of the game says "nerfed into the ground" I have all the right to be worried. They released this iconic character into this game and to have him just be useless is a crime. Let's hope they don't over do it.

    well, Menneken worshippers will have to take one for the team then. anyway, he got owned by Obi, who should be more powerful to begin with.
    Battlefield = Not Star Wars - Force Unleashed = Star Wars #infantrylivesmatter
  • Franchaud
    572 posts Member
    Bandicoot wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    Anakin being ruined is more preferable than the game being ruined because of him.

    I'd say anakin being balanced as well as GA & capital being balanced would be preferred at least for me.

    I don't actually care if ani becomes as useful as chewie as long as GA is playable, screw CS it's garbage.

    yeah. i'm enjoying Geonosis ground though. not playing Kashyyyk anymore. getting into a ship and push buttons on Kaichiro seems so oddly familiar...
    Battlefield = Not Star Wars - Force Unleashed = Star Wars #infantrylivesmatter
  • Franchaud
    572 posts Member
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    Anakin has had several nerfs and yes he does need tweaking in certain areas but when someone on the team of the game says "nerfed into the ground" I have all the right to be worried. They released this iconic character into this game and to have him just be useless is a crime. Let's hope they don't over do it.

    Goodbye reddit fanboy. You won't be missed. We may even throw an emote party for you once your pathetic **** is gone. You must be one hell of a button mash master.

    yeah, let's all meet and 'cry' :mrgreen:
    Battlefield = Not Star Wars - Force Unleashed = Star Wars #infantrylivesmatter
  • Franchaud
    572 posts Member
    Bandicoot wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    Anakin being ruined is more preferable than the game being ruined because of him.

    I'd say anakin being balanced as well as GA & capital being balanced would be preferred at least for me.

    I don't actually care if ani becomes as useful as chewie as long as GA is playable, screw CS it's garbage.

    Woah I don't wish that on any hero. Being chewie levels of useless lmao is a terrible fate. I'd say GA is quite playable now due to the increase in cost. Haven't enjoyed GA since February 26

    if i get Chewbacca, i stick with the troops and add extra firepower. what's wrong with him. can't get 150 kills running solo?
    Battlefield = Not Star Wars - Force Unleashed = Star Wars #infantrylivesmatter
  • Franchaud
    572 posts Member
    This thread is so LOL. Clearly another player who can only dominate with anakin but no other hero.

    His nerf is 100% needed and your justification for keeping him at his current state is flawed. When one person can clear an entire room on his own something is clearly wrong.

    This nerf will bring even more players back.

    with the amount of bp being gained in CS for doing next to nothing, there'll still be plenty Menneken around. can't wait to get the ANH Leia. if anything, i'm sick of the stupid ship interior GA. plus it's so unpolished, makes my brain itch. at least i've bitten the apple and helped get it.
    Battlefield = Not Star Wars - Force Unleashed = Star Wars #infantrylivesmatter
  • Franchaud
    572 posts Member
    Bandicoot wrote: »
    I agree, he was the only character who suited my play style, every other hero was bad and I struggled to break double digits. What's next, nerfing officer bp so I actually have to kill something to get my hero. :'(

    Well.... officers are pretty cheesy tbh. Recharge command, presence & get 2 kills & you got 4k. I still love the officer class but they're quite cheesy.

    Its not hard to get fast BP with any class if you know what you're doing.

    not true. i'm dedicated heavy, but for the event i've built a cheesy officer. i'm beginning to like it. bp out of the wahzoo.
    Battlefield = Not Star Wars - Force Unleashed = Star Wars #infantrylivesmatter
  • My Nerf-Advice:
    Just give him 900 instead of 1000 HP
    Make his pull working like kylos
    Make his 360 push like Luke’s, without radius increase but increased damage or increased radius but lower damage increase.

    His „saber breakthrough - attack“ like Rey’s dash strike

    And retribution: increase time or damage needed for using this ability and that’s it or a add a cool down for like 10 seconds after the animation ends.
  • OcDoc
    2021 posts Member
    Anakin has had several nerfs and yes he does need tweaking in certain areas but when someone on the team of the game says "nerfed into the ground" I have all the right to be worried. They released this iconic character into this game and to have him just be useless is a crime. Let's hope they don't over do it.

    Is this Opposite Day?

    It isn’t on my calendar and I don’t want to miss it. I love Opposite Day.

  • bfloo
    16092 posts Member
    F8RGE wrote: »
    Psy3d wrote: »
    The dev's catering for casual NPC's now and there is no turning back from the looks of it. So get ready for more nerfs on Ani until he's on par with Luke.

    And so what? Lore of "who should be more powerful" has no practical standing in this game.

    This is our line of thinking as well.

    This is a game and as such we will try to balance Anakin in line with other heroes. Just because he is the Chosen One doesn't mean that in the game he needs to wreck everyone. He needs to still feel powerful, and still feel like Anakin. He shouldn't be an I-Win button.

    This is a huge flip flop. For months you said even in the community transmission he's the chosen one lol. This also shows you guys don't test your game at all why have game changers at all really if you don't use them. Surely they could've told you he was to powerful for GA. You guys intended for him to be powerful & now that you get heavily criticized you do a 360. As far as heroes go Kylo Ren is the only hero who's great in every game & is the standard for how a hero should be in all honesty. Kylo outside of anakin is the best saber hero overall & if he's anywhere below that just stop.

    Having seen changes the game ruiners ask for, they prob wanted him buffed
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

    Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

    h846398gb27k.png


  • quenaelin
    1102 posts Member
    Nerfed again and so soon, usually soon means many months. I don't like Anakin as a character but still he shouldn't be nerfed to oblivion. He will be Chosen "Nerfed" One.
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    F8RGE wrote: »
    Psy3d wrote: »
    The dev's catering for casual NPC's now and there is no turning back from the looks of it. So get ready for more nerfs on Ani until he's on par with Luke.

    And so what? Lore of "who should be more powerful" has no practical standing in this game.

    This is our line of thinking as well.

    This is a game and as such we will try to balance Anakin in line with other heroes. Just because he is the Chosen One doesn't mean that in the game he needs to wreck everyone. He needs to still feel powerful, and still feel like Anakin. He shouldn't be an I-Win button.

    The way he was designed, advertised (in Guillaume's words "powerhouse incoming"), and how his first few "nerfs" were handled seem to contradict your newer "line of thinking".

    Hes just trying to get on everybody's good side now. He thought anakin should be that powerful because he was the chosen one & the backlash waa to much for him & the dev team
  • Batman20
    2208 posts Member
    edited May 3
    F8RGE wrote: »
    Psy3d wrote: »
    The dev's catering for casual NPC's now and there is no turning back from the looks of it. So get ready for more nerfs on Ani until he's on par with Luke.

    And so what? Lore of "who should be more powerful" has no practical standing in this game.

    This is our line of thinking as well.

    This is a game and as such we will try to balance Anakin in line with other heroes. Just because he is the Chosen One doesn't mean that in the game he needs to wreck everyone. He needs to still feel powerful, and still feel like Anakin. He shouldn't be an I-Win button.

    If that's what you think then why did you guys make him so ridiculously powerful to begin with if you wanted him at a similar level to the other heroes in the game
  • Batman20 wrote: »
    F8RGE wrote: »
    Psy3d wrote: »
    The dev's catering for casual NPC's now and there is no turning back from the looks of it. So get ready for more nerfs on Ani until he's on par with Luke.

    And so what? Lore of "who should be more powerful" has no practical standing in this game.

    This is our line of thinking as well.

    This is a game and as such we will try to balance Anakin in line with other heroes. Just because he is the Chosen One doesn't mean that in the game he needs to wreck everyone. He needs to still feel powerful, and still feel like Anakin. He shouldn't be an I-Win button.

    If that's what you think then why did you guys make him so ridiculously powerful to begin with if you wanted him at a similar level to the other heroes in the game

    He doesn't really think that. That's just for PR
  • I’m callin it, Reddit is headed for massive withdrawals, especially if Anakin joins the retired homing shot.

    Yes, because Reddit is opposed to anything reasonable. Gimme a break. People there are crying for nerfs for Ani as much as you people are.
    Heroes are born on the battlefront... especially if you play the objective.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
  • F8RGE wrote: »
    Psy3d wrote: »
    The dev's catering for casual NPC's now and there is no turning back from the looks of it. So get ready for more nerfs on Ani until he's on par with Luke.

    And so what? Lore of "who should be more powerful" has no practical standing in this game.

    This is our line of thinking as well.

    This is a game and as such we will try to balance Anakin in line with other heroes. Just because he is the Chosen One doesn't mean that in the game he needs to wreck everyone. He needs to still feel powerful, and still feel like Anakin. He shouldn't be an I-Win button.

    If you are bringing him in line with the other heroes, why are you making him cost twice as much?
  • bfloo
    16092 posts Member
    Piscettios wrote: »
    KresusFIN wrote: »
    F8RGE wrote: »
    Psy3d wrote: »
    The dev's catering for casual NPC's now and there is no turning back from the looks of it. So get ready for more nerfs on Ani until he's on par with Luke.

    And so what? Lore of "who should be more powerful" has no practical standing in this game.

    This is our line of thinking as well.

    This is a game and as such we will try to balance Anakin in line with other heroes. Just because he is the Chosen One doesn't mean that in the game he needs to wreck everyone. He needs to still feel powerful, and still feel like Anakin. He shouldn't be an I-Win button.

    But where was this line of thinking when he was released? :D
    F8RGE wrote: »
    Psy3d wrote: »
    The dev's catering for casual NPC's now and there is no turning back from the looks of it. So get ready for more nerfs on Ani until he's on par with Luke.

    And so what? Lore of "who should be more powerful" has no practical standing in this game.

    This is our line of thinking as well.

    This is a game and as such we will try to balance Anakin in line with other heroes. Just because he is the Chosen One doesn't mean that in the game he needs to wreck everyone. He needs to still feel powerful, and still feel like Anakin. He shouldn't be an I-Win button.

    This is a huge flip flop. For months you said even in the community transmission he's the chosen one lol. This also shows you guys don't test your game at all why have game changers at all really if you don't use them. Surely they could've told you he was to powerful for GA. You guys intended for him to be powerful & now that you get heavily criticized you do a 360.

    Both spot on.

    This is nothing more than pure spin. I would have a better time accepting just admitting they added him OP(as they clearly stated and intended) and the attempt to use him to balance DS vs LS heroes didn’t work as planned.

    They dont play their game so they cant really know whats balanced and whats not based on their testing sessions.
    Experienced players are best at spotting balance issues in this game. You would need extensive playing against both scrubs and pro's to actually spot balance issues.

    It is why ct's are needed
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

    Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

    h846398gb27k.png


  • Ppong_Man12
    2827 posts Member
    Take away hok cards and have a cool down time before another hero can spawn, that way another Anakin, Bossk, Yoda, or whoever can’t just instantly replace the one that died. Many/most hero problems would be solved imo no matter how powerful they are. I would rather this than the Game of Throne Night King style of endless hero hordes.
  • TjPunx wrote: »
    Why bury the chosen one. He should be a little stronger then the other heroes.

    Anakin should be on par with Vader......because he is vader HELLO!


    I think that the only thing they really need to do is change heroic might so that it is just a force push. You shouldn't be able to force absorb and turn into a bomb! WHEN DID THAT EVER HAPPEN TO ANYONE IN STAR WARS?

    Also Retribution should have a longer build up time. I mean if you camp buy teammates that suck in both HvV & GA you can regain Retribution so fast.


    That's really it.

    Your Heroic Might complaint, you should check out the Mortis arc in TCW because the episode where he uses the inspiration for heroic might and retribution are in it, ya know, when he literally paralyzes the embodiments of the Light and Dark sides of the Force and brings them to their knees. Not saying he should be like that in-game, but there’s precedent lol
  • relleuM wrote: »
    All they probably need to do is remove retribution and he would be fine.

    noway. still too op with heroic might - it can clear a whole room with little to no skill. Clearing a room with maul or kylo is a completely different level of skill compared to anakins abilities.

    All you have to do is dash in the middle of a group and hit heroic might and clear a whole room.


    Towards the ends of maps with smaller areas and choke points, yeah, heroic might is a boss ability. But during the larger scale phases in GA and CS where there’s more open space, you have to be way more skilled to succeed with him because his abilities are tailored to close-quarters combat, especially after the ability radius nerf. His biggest contributing factor to being OP at this point is his extra health. If his max was 850 or 900 instead of what it is now, it would be more balanced.
  • willywonka7
    1924 posts Member
    F8RGE wrote: »
    This is a game and as such we will try to balance Anakin in line with other heroes. Just because he is the Chosen One doesn't mean that in the game he needs to wreck everyone. He needs to still feel powerful, and still feel like Anakin. He shouldn't be an I-Win button.

    LOL.....
    hqgmjwx25wkv.gif


  • Franchaud
    572 posts Member
    Piscettios wrote: »
    KresusFIN wrote: »
    F8RGE wrote: »
    Psy3d wrote: »
    The dev's catering for casual NPC's now and there is no turning back from the looks of it. So get ready for more nerfs on Ani until he's on par with Luke.

    And so what? Lore of "who should be more powerful" has no practical standing in this game.

    This is our line of thinking as well.

    This is a game and as such we will try to balance Anakin in line with other heroes. Just because he is the Chosen One doesn't mean that in the game he needs to wreck everyone. He needs to still feel powerful, and still feel like Anakin. He shouldn't be an I-Win button.

    But where was this line of thinking when he was released? :D
    F8RGE wrote: »
    Psy3d wrote: »
    The dev's catering for casual NPC's now and there is no turning back from the looks of it. So get ready for more nerfs on Ani until he's on par with Luke.

    And so what? Lore of "who should be more powerful" has no practical standing in this game.

    This is our line of thinking as well.

    This is a game and as such we will try to balance Anakin in line with other heroes. Just because he is the Chosen One doesn't mean that in the game he needs to wreck everyone. He needs to still feel powerful, and still feel like Anakin. He shouldn't be an I-Win button.

    This is a huge flip flop. For months you said even in the community transmission he's the chosen one lol. This also shows you guys don't test your game at all why have game changers at all really if you don't use them. Surely they could've told you he was to powerful for GA. You guys intended for him to be powerful & now that you get heavily criticized you do a 360.

    Both spot on.

    This is nothing more than pure spin. I would have a better time accepting just admitting they added him OP(as they clearly stated and intended) and the attempt to use him to balance DS vs LS heroes didn’t work as planned.

    still, mission accomplished.
    Battlefield = Not Star Wars - Force Unleashed = Star Wars #infantrylivesmatter
  • It is not fun playing against Anakin in Capital Supremacy, IMO. I enjoy the mode generally and think the Devs did some good work with it. But this is why I loved having Turning Point as an option in BF15. So trooper-centric players could just avoid the issue entirely.

    I get that having Turning Point/Supremacy modes splits the player base, but at least it does so in a manner that maximizes our options and allows players to choose the playing environments that suit their fancy.
  • willywonka7
    1924 posts Member

    Your Heroic Might complaint, you should check out the Mortis arc in TCW because the episode where he uses the inspiration for heroic might and retribution are in it, ya know, when he literally paralyzes the embodiments of the Light and Dark sides of the Force and brings them to their knees. Not saying he should be like that in-game, but there’s precedent lol

    Are you talking about this scene?


    It doesn't show anyone blasting anakin and him just absorbing all those blasters and explosions to turn into a force bomb. It shows him using the force to force push, choke, and pull.....which is more what retribution is doing. I'm fine with the animation of retribution just not how often it can be spammed.

    As for heroic might though......NO......there isn't any basis in Star Wars for Force absorbing explosions and lasers to turn into a force bomb.

  • Ppong_Man12
    2827 posts Member
    Take away his HM and retribution and give him some sort of rush like maul to go with his force pull.

  • Your Heroic Might complaint, you should check out the Mortis arc in TCW because the episode where he uses the inspiration for heroic might and retribution are in it, ya know, when he literally paralyzes the embodiments of the Light and Dark sides of the Force and brings them to their knees. Not saying he should be like that in-game, but there’s precedent lol

    Are you talking about this scene?


    It doesn't show anyone blasting anakin and him just absorbing all those blasters and explosions to turn into a force bomb. It shows him using the force to force push, choke, and pull.....which is more what retribution is doing. I'm fine with the animation of retribution just not how often it can be spammed.

    As for heroic might though......NO......there isn't any basis in Star Wars for Force absorbing explosions and lasers to turn into a force bomb.

    Actually. 50 second mark

  • Chico
    537 posts Member
    Franchaud wrote: »
    Piscettios wrote: »
    KresusFIN wrote: »
    F8RGE wrote: »
    Psy3d wrote: »
    The dev's catering for casual NPC's now and there is no turning back from the looks of it. So get ready for more nerfs on Ani until he's on par with Luke.

    And so what? Lore of "who should be more powerful" has no practical standing in this game.

    This is our line of thinking as well.

    This is a game and as such we will try to balance Anakin in line with other heroes. Just because he is the Chosen One doesn't mean that in the game he needs to wreck everyone. He needs to still feel powerful, and still feel like Anakin. He shouldn't be an I-Win button.

    But where was this line of thinking when he was released? :D
    F8RGE wrote: »
    Psy3d wrote: »
    The dev's catering for casual NPC's now and there is no turning back from the looks of it. So get ready for more nerfs on Ani until he's on par with Luke.

    And so what? Lore of "who should be more powerful" has no practical standing in this game.

    This is our line of thinking as well.

    This is a game and as such we will try to balance Anakin in line with other heroes. Just because he is the Chosen One doesn't mean that in the game he needs to wreck everyone. He needs to still feel powerful, and still feel like Anakin. He shouldn't be an I-Win button.

    This is a huge flip flop. For months you said even in the community transmission he's the chosen one lol. This also shows you guys don't test your game at all why have game changers at all really if you don't use them. Surely they could've told you he was to powerful for GA. You guys intended for him to be powerful & now that you get heavily criticized you do a 360.

    Both spot on.

    This is nothing more than pure spin. I would have a better time accepting just admitting they added him OP(as they clearly stated and intended) and the attempt to use him to balance DS vs LS heroes didn’t work as planned.

    still, mission accomplished.

    Yeah, mission accomplished but it would be nice for them to hold their hands up and admit the mistake. That would go some way to repairing the relationship between the Devs and the community.
  • jordi1337
    1419 posts Member
    F8RGE wrote: »
    Psy3d wrote: »
    The dev's catering for casual NPC's now and there is no turning back from the looks of it. So get ready for more nerfs on Ani until he's on par with Luke.

    And so what? Lore of "who should be more powerful" has no practical standing in this game.

    This is our line of thinking as well.

    This is a game and as such we will try to balance Anakin in line with other heroes. Just because he is the Chosen One doesn't mean that in the game he needs to wreck everyone. He needs to still feel powerful, and still feel like Anakin. He shouldn't be an I-Win button.

    next time release 1 good nerf instead of 4 garbage nerfs
  • Franchaud
    572 posts Member
    Chico wrote: »
    Franchaud wrote: »
    Piscettios wrote: »
    KresusFIN wrote: »
    F8RGE wrote: »
    Psy3d wrote: »
    The dev's catering for casual NPC's now and there is no turning back from the looks of it. So get ready for more nerfs on Ani until he's on par with Luke.

    And so what? Lore of "who should be more powerful" has no practical standing in this game.

    This is our line of thinking as well.

    This is a game and as such we will try to balance Anakin in line with other heroes. Just because he is the Chosen One doesn't mean that in the game he needs to wreck everyone. He needs to still feel powerful, and still feel like Anakin. He shouldn't be an I-Win button.

    But where was this line of thinking when he was released? :D
    F8RGE wrote: »
    Psy3d wrote: »
    The dev's catering for casual NPC's now and there is no turning back from the looks of it. So get ready for more nerfs on Ani until he's on par with Luke.

    And so what? Lore of "who should be more powerful" has no practical standing in this game.

    This is our line of thinking as well.

    This is a game and as such we will try to balance Anakin in line with other heroes. Just because he is the Chosen One doesn't mean that in the game he needs to wreck everyone. He needs to still feel powerful, and still feel like Anakin. He shouldn't be an I-Win button.

    This is a huge flip flop. For months you said even in the community transmission he's the chosen one lol. This also shows you guys don't test your game at all why have game changers at all really if you don't use them. Surely they could've told you he was to powerful for GA. You guys intended for him to be powerful & now that you get heavily criticized you do a 360.

    Both spot on.

    This is nothing more than pure spin. I would have a better time accepting just admitting they added him OP(as they clearly stated and intended) and the attempt to use him to balance DS vs LS heroes didn’t work as planned.

    still, mission accomplished.

    Yeah, mission accomplished but it would be nice for them to hold their hands up and admit the mistake. That would go some way to repairing the relationship between the Devs and the community.

    i had to play CS for 40 hours to get a skin i need. that train is gone.
    Battlefield = Not Star Wars - Force Unleashed = Star Wars #infantrylivesmatter
  • Franchaud wrote: »

    Your Heroic Might complaint, you should check out the Mortis arc in TCW because the episode where he uses the inspiration for heroic might and retribution are in it, ya know, when he literally paralyzes the embodiments of the Light and Dark sides of the Force and brings them to their knees. Not saying he should be like that in-game, but there’s precedent lol

    Are you talking about this scene?


    It doesn't show anyone blasting anakin and him just absorbing all those blasters and explosions to turn into a force bomb. It shows him using the force to force push, choke, and pull.....which is more what retribution is doing. I'm fine with the animation of retribution just not how often it can be spammed.

    As for heroic might though......NO......there isn't any basis in Star Wars for Force absorbing explosions and lasers to turn into a force bomb.

    Actually. 50 second mark


    so basically you want the game to turn into a cartoon. how about 'whack' and 'pow' pop ups everytime you hit.

    TCW is the best thing star wars & has been for the past 10 years so sure. Also count Dooku, Obi-Wan, Maul, Anakin, & the clones are voiced by cartoons actors soooooo. Even the battle of kamino is from the clone wars. Nice troll though

    You're entitled to your opinion. But I wouldn't say TCW is the best thing Star Wars. Far from it. And before you say anything, yes I have watched it and I did enjoy it. There are just certain things from the show that don't really have any business being in the game. Namely, Retribution and, to a lesser extent, Heroic Might. Retribution was an ability that Anakin only used once in the show and even then, it wasn't something he could just do on the spot. It was a special case. Heroic Might is a little more iffy but I personally think it's fine (if people would just learn not to attack him while he's charging it lol)

    It's easily better than the sequel trilogy & the 1st 2 movies of the prequel trilogy. Also people said anakin shouldn't have a force push or a generic jedi ability & they should give him something unique & they did. Heck rey has a mind trick she only did once & her dash strike is from a trailer & that wasn't in the movie at all. So putting a move in that happened once is fine.
  • bfloo wrote: »
    Franchaud wrote: »

    Your Heroic Might complaint, you should check out the Mortis arc in TCW because the episode where he uses the inspiration for heroic might and retribution are in it, ya know, when he literally paralyzes the embodiments of the Light and Dark sides of the Force and brings them to their knees. Not saying he should be like that in-game, but there’s precedent lol

    Are you talking about this scene?


    It doesn't show anyone blasting anakin and him just absorbing all those blasters and explosions to turn into a force bomb. It shows him using the force to force push, choke, and pull.....which is more what retribution is doing. I'm fine with the animation of retribution just not how often it can be spammed.

    As for heroic might though......NO......there isn't any basis in Star Wars for Force absorbing explosions and lasers to turn into a force bomb.

    Actually. 50 second mark


    so basically you want the game to turn into a cartoon. how about 'whack' and 'pow' pop ups everytime you hit.

    TCW is the best thing star wars & has been for the past 10 years so sure. Also count Dooku, Obi-Wan, Maul, Anakin, & the clones are voiced by cartoons actors soooooo. Even the battle of kamino is from the clone wars. Nice troll though

    I'd say Rogue One was the best thing over the last 10 years.

    TCW could be great at times, but when it was bad it was terrible.

    Rogue One was pretty good. I'd still give it to TCW though. The 1st 2 seasons were mostly garbage but season 3 and beyond were amazing overall
  • Franchaud wrote: »

    Your Heroic Might complaint, you should check out the Mortis arc in TCW because the episode where he uses the inspiration for heroic might and retribution are in it, ya know, when he literally paralyzes the embodiments of the Light and Dark sides of the Force and brings them to their knees. Not saying he should be like that in-game, but there’s precedent lol

    Are you talking about this scene?


    It doesn't show anyone blasting anakin and him just absorbing all those blasters and explosions to turn into a force bomb. It shows him using the force to force push, choke, and pull.....which is more what retribution is doing. I'm fine with the animation of retribution just not how often it can be spammed.

    As for heroic might though......NO......there isn't any basis in Star Wars for Force absorbing explosions and lasers to turn into a force bomb.

    Actually. 50 second mark


    so basically you want the game to turn into a cartoon. how about 'whack' and 'pow' pop ups everytime you hit.

    TCW is the best thing star wars & has been for the past 10 years so sure. Also count Dooku, Obi-Wan, Maul, Anakin, & the clones are voiced by cartoons actors soooooo. Even the battle of kamino is from the clone wars. Nice troll though

    You're entitled to your opinion. But I wouldn't say TCW is the best thing Star Wars. Far from it. And before you say anything, yes I have watched it and I did enjoy it. There are just certain things from the show that don't really have any business being in the game. Namely, Retribution and, to a lesser extent, Heroic Might. Retribution was an ability that Anakin only used once in the show and even then, it wasn't something he could just do on the spot. It was a special case. Heroic Might is a little more iffy but I personally think it's fine (if people would just learn not to attack him while he's charging it lol)

    It's easily better than the sequel trilogy & the 1st 2 movies of the prequel trilogy. Also people said anakin shouldn't have a force push or a generic jedi ability & they should give him something unique & they did. Heck rey has a mind trick she only did once & her dash strike is from a trailer & that wasn't in the movie at all. So putting a move in that happened once is fine.

    Let me rephrase that. It was a move that he used once under very special conditions. He was on Mortis and since the planet was literally made of the Force, he was able to tap into a greater scope of power than he normally could. Besides, that entire arc seemed more like a dream sequence than anything. So it's not really something that he had in his normal arsenal. We didn't see him going around using Retribution all over during the Battle of Christopshis. As for Rey, we can comfortably assume that those are abilities and moves that she could easily perform on the spot if needed.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!