criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

Hero/Villain Concepts- Enfys Nest/Qi'ra/Tobias Beckett

I don't know about you guys, but I was kind of annoyed when the Solo season came and had nothing but skins and 1 map. I was personally expecting to see some of the new characters from the movie added as heroes and villains at the time. Of course, back then I didn't realize how understaffed the DLC team was in the wake of EA pulling most of them due to the lootbox fiasco and leaving the skeleton crew behind to remove the lootbox and fix the progression system. By the time the skeleton crew fixed the progression system, they only had time to do skins and a map for Solo, they didn't have time to do new heroes. Then they immediately had to move on to the prequels because prequel fans were annoyed by how little content the prequel era the game had at the time. But now that the prequel era is in a much better space, I personally wouldn't mind if DICE went back and revisited Solo and added some new characters from it.

Since the movie blurs the lines between hero/villain, I will leave DICE to decide which characters should be heroes and villains. I personally would consider Nest to be a hero since she fought for the early rebellion, while Qi'ra I would classify as a villain since she was working with a crime syndicate and Maul. As for Tobias, his affiliations are the most neutral of the bunch, he fought only for himself, but wasn't necessarily a bad guy. I considered pairing Enfys Nest with Qi'ra and Tobias with Dryden, but the movie just doesn't give you enough to work with to flesh out a proper character build for Dryden, the only weapons he uses the whole movie are his double sided vibro-knives. So, I will do builds for Enfys, Qi'ra, and Tobias, and let you guys decide which 2 of the 3 should ultimately make it into the game as a hero/villain pair.

Enfys Nest

Description: Enfys Nest was leader of the Cloud-Riders, a pirate group that stole from and fought against the Empire and the 5 Criminal Syndicates, which had ties to Saw Gerrera's "Partisans" Rebel Cell. Despite her young age of 18, Enfys was a skilled combatant. She wore beskar alloy gauntlets with plates that could be fanned out to make a shield capable of deflecting blaster fire. She wore a beskar alloy battle helmet inherited from her mother. She wore repulsorlift boots which enhanced her jumping capabilities. She wielded an electroripper staff, which ran a powerful electrical current through a coil which allowed the staff to cut through metal, albeit more slowly than a lightsaber could. The pommel of her staff contained a kinetite charge which allowed her to stun enemies and send them flying by butting them with the pommel of her staff.
  • Health: 700
  • Health Regen: 300
  • Health Regen Delay: 4 seconds
  • Health Regen Speed: 70 per second
  • Sprint Speed: 9 meters per second
  • Jump Height: 7 meters (Grievous jump height)
  • Dodges- 2

Primary Weapon: Electroripper Staff
latest?cb=20181126044952
  • Damage: 130 front, 150 rear
  • Attack Speed: 1.83 attacks per second
  • Offensive Stamina- 12
  • Melee Defensive Stamina- 8
  • Blaster Defensive Stamina- 12
  • Stamina Regen Delay- 1.5 seconds
  • Stamina Regen Speed- 1.5 seconds to full
  • (Note: Enfys blocks attacks with her fanned out beskar alloy plates built into her gauntlets. Beskarr alloy is what Mandalorian armor is made out of, and and can absorb blaster fire and deflect slashes from a lightsaber in Star Wars canon, though it could still be penetrated by a lightsaber stab)

Abilities

Left Ability- Pommel Strike
Enfys uses her repulsorlift boots to lunge forward at the closest enemy within 4 meters, dealing 160 damage and knocking them to the ground in front her for a potential follow-up attack. 13 second cooldown
giphy.gif

Middle Ability- Agility
Enfys Nest uses her natural agility to improve her attacking capabilities for 10 seconds. Damage increased by 20 and attack speed increased by 20%. Duration 8 seconds, cooldown 14 seconds

Right Ability- Charge
Enfys Nest runs forward with 20% increased movement speed with both of her beskar gauntlet shields out blocking enemy attacks from the front. At any point during the animation she can cancel out the Charge with a staff attack that does 220 damage. Stamina isn't drained by blocking during this animation. Duration 3 seconds, Cooldown 14 seconds.
giphy.gif

Starcards
  • Enfys has 25/50/75/100 bonus max health
  • Enfys uses 15/20/25/30% less stamina while attacking or blocking
  • Enfys regains 20 health for killing troopers and 40/60/80/100 health for killing villains
  • Pommel strike lunge distance is increased by 1/2/3/4 meters
  • Pommel Strike does 10/20/30/40 bonus damage
  • Agility lasts for 1/2/3/4 seconds longer
  • Agility has a 1/2/3/4 second shorter cooldown
  • Charge's attack does 10/20/30/40 more damage
  • Charge's movement speed bonus is increased to 24/26/29/30% and charges lasts 1 second longer.

Skins
enfys-nest-cloud-riders.jpg

No Helmet (20,000 credits)
img-2467774-f.jpg

Qi'ra

Description: Qi'ra grew up on the streets of Corellia, which helped to toughen her up. After a failed attempt to escape from Corellia alongside Han Solo, she was sold into slavery. After a year of attempted escapes from Dryden Vos, Dryden, seeing potential in her, offered her freedom from slavery in exchange for joining Crimson Dawn and swearing lifetime fealty to him. Having been trained by Dryden in shooting, sword-fighting, and the martial art Teräs Käsi, Qi'ra was a skilled fighter, eventually killing Dryden himself.
  • Health- 650
  • Health Regen- 200
  • Health Regen Delay- 5 seconds
  • Health Regen Speed- 50 per second
  • Sprint Speed- 8 meters per second
  • Jump Height- Same as other blaster characters
  • Melee Damage- 80
  • Dodges- 2

Primary Weapon- S-195 blaster pistol
3cf6f8e9959af1cb34775646b3680507.jpg
  • Damage: 45 x 2 to 20 meters, 44-31 x 2 from 21-39 meters, 30 x 2 from 40 meters
  • Fire Rate: 150 bursts per minute
  • Cooling Power- 12 bursts, 1.5 second cooldown, 0.8 second blue cooling flush
  • Note: Double barreled pistol, each trigger pull fires both barrels simultaneously

Abilities
Left Ability- Sword Strike
Qi'ra lunges forward and swings her sword. 3 charges, 120 damage per charge, 3rd strike does 160 damage and knocks target down if all 3 strikes are used in quick succession. 2 second cooldown per charge
giphy.gif

Middle Ability- Teräs Käsi
For 8 seconds, Qi'ra's standard melee attacks and sword attacks do 20 bonus damage and her Sword Strike charges regen in 1 second. 18 second cooldown.
giphy.gif

Right Ability- Power Shot
Qi'ra charges up a shot on both barrels of her pistol over 0.4 seconds and can store it for up to 3 seconds, each shot deals 70 damage and has a small homing effect. 8 second cooldown

Star Cards
  • Qi'ra has 25/50/75/100 extra max health regen
  • Qi'ra's blaster can fire 1/2/3/4 more bursts before overheating
  • Qi'ra gets 20 health for trooper kills and 40/60/80/100 for hero kills
  • Sword strikes first two strikes do 10 bonus damage and the 3rd strike does 10/20/30/40 bonus damage
  • Sword strikes cooldown rate is reduced by 5/10/15/20%
  • Teräs Käsi boosts melee damage by an extra 5/10/15/20
  • Teräs Käsi lasts 2 seconds longer and cooldowns 1/2/3/4 seconds faster
  • Power shot does 5/10/15/20 bonus damage per barrel
  • Power shot can be stored for 1 second longer and cooldown is 5/10/15/20% faster

Skins
CAC809-1-1.jpg

Cape (20,000 Credits)
xq20yif9oae01.jpg

Corellia (40,000 Credits)
hr_hase1203-510x581.jpg

Evening Gown (80,000 credits)
5b0b6f0f80970_QiRa.jpg.234d4d05c00f665fdcadd815b4679d85.jpg

Tobias Beckett

Description- Tobias Beckett was a professional thief. A skilled blaster duelist, Tobias owned many blasters including customized RSKF-44, DG-29, and DL-44 models, though he gave the DL-44 to his protege Han Solo. At some point in his career, Tobias killed bounty hunter Aurra Sing by pushing her off a ledge or cliff.
  • Health- 600
  • Health Regen- 200
  • Rolls- 2

Primary Weapon- DG-29 Heavy Blaster Pistol
latest?cb=20181125225803
  • Damage: 70 to 25 meters, 69-56 from 26-49 meters, 55 from 50 meters
  • Fire Rate: 200 rounds per minute
  • Cooling Power- 16 shots, 2 second cooldown, 1 second blue cooling flush
  • Note: Scoped when aiming down sight, bonus headshot damage

Secondary Weapon- RSKF-44 Heavy Blaster Pistol
latest?cb=20180625052611
  • Damage: 45 x 2 to 20 meters, 44-26 x 2 from 21-39 meters, 25 x 2 from 40 meters
  • Fire Rate: 130 bursts per minute
  • Cooling Power: 10 bursts, 2 second cooldown, 1 second blue cooling flush
  • Note: Double barreled pistol, each trigger pull fires both barrels simultaneously

Abilities
Left Ability- Sharpshooter
Tobias fires a single shot at the closest enemy within a 20 meter, 90 degree arc in front of him. The shot does 200 damage is a guaranteed hit, even hitting blocking lightsaber users. 16 second cooldown

Middle Ability- Master Duelist
For 4 seconds, Tobias duel wields both of his pistols with 30% less heat buildup. 22 second cooldown

Right Ability- Close and Personal
Tobias switches to his secondary weapon, which is more suited to close range combat, for 10 seconds. Cooldown- 16 seconds.

Star Cards
  • Tobias has 25/50/75/100 more max health
  • Tobias' blasters can fire 1/2/3/4 more shots/bursts before overheating
  • Tobias gets 20 health for trooper kills and 40/60/80/100 for hero kills
  • Sharpshooter can fire at up to 2 extra targets within the arc, at the cost of 8/7/6/5 seconds longer cooldown
  • Sharpshooter range is increased by 2.5/5/7.5/10 meters
  • Master Duelist lasts 10/20/30/40% longer
  • Master Duelist cooldown time is reduced by 1/2/3/4 seconds
  • Close and Personal lasts for 1/2/3/4 seconds longer.
  • Tobias gains 5/10/15/20% damage reduction during Close and Personal

Skins
tobias-beckett-solo-a-star-wars-story-cut-out-characters-with-transparent-background-png.png

Imperial Officer Disguise (40,000 credits)
DenFciQW0AAHgMK.jpg

Replies

• Enfys Nest & Tobias Becket would be very interesting as heroes in this game.

1bfioawlu399.png
  • Enfys Nest & Tobias Becket would be very interesting as heroes in this game.

I agree, hope to see them added some day. If not in Battlefront 2, in a potential Battlefront 3 maybe.
  • Lagodaki
    912 posts Member
    Qi’ra looks good as a hero, would rather have Jyn though.

If we got Qi’ra she should be paired with Enfys
    zzwptdfip6uv.gif

I'm the arbiter of consumer satisfaction
  • I was very disappointed with the Solo season.
  • I was very disappointed with the Solo season.

Same. Some skins, a slightly different Millennium Falcon, and 1 map. Me and alot of others were expecting to get a new hero and villain and a 2nd map for Mimban as well. The Solo season was out first indication of just how understaffed the DLC team is.
  • masontcarr
    497 posts Member
    I don't know about you guys, but I was kind of annoyed when the Solo season came and had nothing but skins and 1 map. I was personally expecting to see some of the new characters from the movie added as heroes and villains at the time. Of course, back then I didn't realize how understaffed the DLC team was in the wake of EA pulling most of them due to the lootbox fiasco and leaving the skeleton crew behind to remove the lootbox and fix the progression system. By the time the skeleton crew fixed the progression system, they only had time to do skins and a map for Solo, they didn't have time to do new heroes. Then they immediately had to move on to the prequels because prequel fans were annoyed by how little content the prequel era the game had at the time. But now that the prequel era is in a much better space, I personally wouldn't mind if DICE went back and revisited Solo and added some new characters from it.

Since the movie blurs the lines between hero/villain, I will leave DICE to decide which characters should be heroes and villains. I personally would consider Nest to be a hero since she fought for the early rebellion, while Qi'ra I would classify as a villain since she was working with a crime syndicate and Maul. As for Tobias, his affiliations are the most neutral of the bunch, he fought only for himself, but wasn't necessarily a bad guy. I considered pairing Enfys Nest with Qi'ra and Tobias with Dryden, but the movie just doesn't give you enough to work with to flesh out a proper character build for Dryden, the only weapons he uses the whole movie are his double sided vibro-knives. So, I will do builds for Enfys, Qi'ra, and Tobias, and let you guys decide which 2 of the 3 should ultimately make it into the game as a hero/villain pair.

Enfys Nest

Description: Enfys Nest was leader of the Cloud-Riders, a pirate group that stole from and fought against the Empire and the 5 Criminal Syndicates, which had ties to Saw Gerrera's "Partisans" Rebel Cell. Despite her young age of 18, Enfys was a skilled combatant. She wore beskar alloy gauntlets with plates that could be fanned out to make a shield capable of deflecting blaster fire. She wore a beskar alloy battle helmet inherited from her mother. She wore repulsorlift boots which enhanced her jumping capabilities. She wielded an electroripper staff, which ran a powerful electrical current through a coil which allowed the staff to cut through metal, albeit more slowly than a lightsaber could. The pommel of her staff contained a kinetite charge which allowed her to stun enemies and send them flying by butting them with the pommel of her staff.
    • Dodges- 2

latest?cb=20181126044952
    • Offensive Stamina- 12
    • (Note: Enfys blocks attacks with her fanned out beskar alloy plates built into her gauntlets. Beskarr alloy is what Mandalorian armor is made out of, and and can absorb blaster fire and deflect slashes from a lightsaber in Star Wars canon, though it could still be penetrated by a lightsaber stab)

Abilities

Enfys uses her repulsorlift boots to lunge forward at the closest enemy within 4 meters, dealing 160 damage and knocking them to the ground in front her for a potential follow-up attack. 13 second cooldown
    giphy.gif

Middle Ability- Agility
    Enfys Nest uses her natural agility to improve her attacking capabilities for 10 seconds. Damage increased by 20 and attack speed increased by 20%. Duration 8 seconds, cooldown 14 seconds

Right Ability- Charge
    Enfys Nest runs forward with 20% increased movement speed with both of her beskar gauntlet shields out blocking enemy attacks from the front. At any point during the animation she can cancel out the Charge with a staff attack that does 220 damage. Stamina isn't drained by blocking during this animation. Duration 3 seconds, Cooldown 14 seconds.
    giphy.gif

Starcards
    • Enfys regains 20 health for killing troopers and 40/60/80/100 health for killing villains
    • Charge's movement speed bonus is increased to 24/26/29/30% and charges lasts 1 second longer.

Skins

img-2467774-f.jpg

Qi'ra

Description: Qi'ra grew up on the streets of Corellia, which helped to toughen her up. After a failed attempt to escape from Corellia alongside Han Solo, she was sold into slavery. After a year of attempted escapes from Dryden Vos, Dryden, seeing potential in her, offered her freedom from slavery in exchange for joining Crimson Dawn and swearing lifetime fealty to him. Having been trained by Dryden in shooting, sword-fighting, and the martial art Teräs Käsi, Qi'ra was a skilled fighter, eventually killing Dryden himself.
    • Health- 650
    • Health Regen- 200
    • Melee Damage- 80
    • Dodges- 2

• Damage: 45 x 2 to 20 meters, 44-31 x 2 from 21-39 meters, 30 x 2 from 40 meters

Abilities
    Qi'ra lunges forward and swings her sword. 3 charges, 120 damage per charge, 3rd strike does 160 damage and knocks target down if all 3 strikes are used in quick succession. 2 second cooldown per charge
    giphy.gif

For 8 seconds, Qi'ra's standard melee attacks and sword attacks do 20 bonus damage and her Sword Strike charges regen in 1 second. 18 second cooldown.
    giphy.gif

Qi'ra charges up a shot on both barrels of her pistol over 0.4 seconds and can store it for up to 3 seconds, each shot deals 70 damage and has a small homing effect. 8 second cooldown

Star Cards
    • Sword strikes first two strikes do 10 bonus damage and the 3rd strike does 10/20/30/40 bonus damage
    • Power shot can be stored for 1 second longer and cooldown is 5/10/15/20% faster

Skins
    CAC809-1-1.jpg

Cape (20,000 Credits)
    xq20yif9oae01.jpg

hr_hase1203-510x581.jpg

Tobias Beckett

Description- Tobias Beckett was a professional thief. A skilled blaster duelist, Tobias owned many blasters including customized RSKF-44, DG-29, and DL-44 models, though he gave the DL-44 to his protege Han Solo. At some point in his career, Tobias killed bounty hunter Aurra Sing by pushing her off a ledge or cliff.
    • Health- 600
    • Health Regen- 200
    • Rolls- 2

latest?cb=20181125225803

latest?cb=20180625052611
    • Damage: 45 x 2 to 20 meters, 44-26 x 2 from 21-39 meters, 25 x 2 from 40 meters

Abilities
    Tobias fires a single shot at the closest enemy within a 20 meter, 90 degree arc in front of him. The shot does 200 damage is a guaranteed hit, even hitting blocking lightsaber users. 16 second cooldown

For 4 seconds, Tobias duel wields both of his pistols with 30% less heat buildup. 22 second cooldown

Tobias switches to his secondary weapon, which is more suited to close range combat, for 10 seconds. Cooldown- 16 seconds.

Star Cards
    • Sharpshooter can fire at up to 2 extra targets within the arc, at the cost of 8/7/6/5 seconds longer cooldown

Skins
    tobias-beckett-solo-a-star-wars-story-cut-out-characters-with-transparent-background-png.png

DenFciQW0AAHgMK.jpg

Which side would Qi'ra be on?
  • masontcarr wrote: »

Enfys Nest

• Dodges- 2

latest?cb=20181126044952
    • Offensive Stamina- 12

Abilities

giphy.gif

Middle Ability- Agility

Right Ability- Charge
    giphy.gif

Starcards

Skins

img-2467774-f.jpg

Qi'ra

• Health- 650
    • Health Regen- 200
    • Melee Damage- 80
    • Dodges- 2

Abilities
    giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Star Cards

Skins
    CAC809-1-1.jpg

Cape (20,000 Credits)
    xq20yif9oae01.jpg

hr_hase1203-510x581.jpg

Tobias Beckett

• Health- 600
    • Health Regen- 200
    • Rolls- 2

latest?cb=20181125225803

latest?cb=20180625052611

Abilities

Star Cards

Skins

DenFciQW0AAHgMK.jpg

Which side would Qi'ra be on?

I'd have to say villain team. Enfys Nest is one of the early rebels, clearly belongs on hero team. Tobias is more neutral, fighting only for himself, DICE could put him on one team or the other if they decided to add him. Qi'ra meanwhile becomes 2nd in command of the Crimson Dawn crime syndicate at the end of the movie, serving directly under Maul, I just don't see how DICE could put her on the hero team.
  • Piscettios
    5868 posts Member
    Cool concepts 👌🏻
    I was quite late to seeing the movie, and since seeing it have thought Cool Beckett and Qi’Ra would be great additions to the game as GREY heroes. Could just keep it simple, first come first serve. Possibly limit to one per side at a time.

Not really interested in Enfys, but the concept is good. I’d imagine her character model would take a bit longer than the other two as well.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • I would imagine the pairings being:

Qi’ra & Dryden
    Enfys & Beckett

Nice concepts btw :smile:
    Rebel Friend for Battlefront 2
  • I don't know about you guys, but I was kind of annoyed when the Solo season came and had nothing but skins and 1 map. I was personally expecting to see some of the new characters from the movie added as heroes and villains at the time. Of course, back then I didn't realize how understaffed the DLC team was in the wake of EA pulling most of them due to the lootbox fiasco and leaving the skeleton crew behind to remove the lootbox and fix the progression system. By the time the skeleton crew fixed the progression system, they only had time to do skins and a map for Solo, they didn't have time to do new heroes. Then they immediately had to move on to the prequels because prequel fans were annoyed by how little content the prequel era the game had at the time. But now that the prequel era is in a much better space, I personally wouldn't mind if DICE went back and revisited Solo and added some new characters from it.

Enfys Nest

• Dodges- 2

latest?cb=20181126044952
    • Offensive Stamina- 12

Abilities

giphy.gif

Middle Ability- Agility

Right Ability- Charge
    giphy.gif

Starcards

Skins

img-2467774-f.jpg

Qi'ra

• Health- 650
    • Health Regen- 200
    • Melee Damage- 80
    • Dodges- 2

Abilities
    giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Star Cards

Skins
    CAC809-1-1.jpg

Cape (20,000 Credits)
    xq20yif9oae01.jpg

hr_hase1203-510x581.jpg

Tobias Beckett

• Health- 600
    • Health Regen- 200
    • Rolls- 2

latest?cb=20181125225803

latest?cb=20180625052611

Abilities

Star Cards

Skins

DenFciQW0AAHgMK.jpg
    I absolutely love it. Enfys has got to be my favorite character from all of Star Wars: Great theme music, a great backstory, she looks epic, and has a cool fighting style. She would be perfect for this game and your concept for her is great. The concept looks amazing too. And maybe Beckett could be our first cross-team Hero, available on both the hero and villain teams.

• LexRage
    113 posts Member
    I'd be ready to use 200K credits just to unlock Qi'Ra. :)
    My most played heroes are blaster users, and I'd love to have her in game - aswell as Jyn Erso but that's another topic.
  • You have too much time in your hand