criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission

Community Calendar - May

2Next

Replies

• Wigclyne
    38 posts Member
    Will there ever be one big content drop?
  • ryanjk
    558 posts Member
    Jango2225 wrote: »
    How about we all stop complaining about how EA and DICE are doing this? If you wanna complain there's the door, the hate I see here is crap and isn't needed, these guys can very easily close down the game, and trust me, they won't do that. But seriously QUIT THE WHINING it is annoying you guys are acting like little kids because they are changing things.
    Yea no they cant close it down lol.
  • ryanjk
    558 posts Member
    grimmace2 wrote: »
    They should just do a aerial/enforcer only event. I'd laugh at that.

Add infiltrators and I'd play that quite a bit. Reinforcement only mode could be kind of cool.

It was called jetpack cargo and sucked badly.
  • So this week's event is to remove content from the game? Everyone asking for heroes unleashed but you went with removing content for a weekend instead? What a strange choice.

Next months special event is to remove the EA servers so that no one can play the game, oh wait actually you already did that last weekend!
  • When are you guys going to add some skins for droids, ARC Troopers, and Commando Droids, even for Storm Troopers? There is so much material you guys could use to make more skins for all the classes I listed. You could just use the Clone Wars TV series alone for skins. Please your my only hope!
  • Lee1981
    1985 posts Member
    Nate_94 wrote: »
    People who spent 140,000 credits for buying General Grievous, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Count Dooku, Anakin Skywalker and now they are all free unlocks can have their credits back?

And 65,000 credits for Chewbacca, Darth Vader, Emperor Palpatine, Iden Versio, Leia Organa, Luke Skywalker do you remember?
    The things some of you get salty about

It really is hilarious
  • I like coffee...
    Turns things off and back on again. Drinker of coffee... Sith Roast
  • qlax51
    6 posts Member
    Thank you so much for the hero starfighters event that mode needs more players
  • Darth Maul: Metal crab legs Skin
    Darth Vader: Helmetless Vader Skin
    ......Ever think of adding the Original Starkiller himself......Galen Marek.....🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️
  • vonVile
    339 posts Member
    Foot Soldier event this weekend will be the best one yet. No more low skill players jumping straight into Speederbikes and fighters doing nothing but cheap hit and runs, and strafing. This weekend will be the way the GA should be played.
  • live in Singapore and I’ve been playing Battlefront not long since it’s release.

Nowadays, with the newest addition of Capital Supremacy, there only seems to be 3 games styles ever available, GA, HvV & GS ... it’s getting so boring.

All the other games are now just completely redundant and it’s such a pity. I love star fighter assault especially but nope. I can’t even remember what Ewok hunt was like.

This is where Battlefield is far superior. You can browse the servers and find that different or favourite game you want to join

EA if you’re not going to do a server browser that would allow like minded players the opportunity to come together in their favourite games then can you at least reduce the minimum number of players needed to give a better chance of joining one.

Otherwise you are endorsing the complete devaluing of your game and therefore proving it is a waste of money.

I ask this politely and in good faith.
  • Zyder wrote: »
    that events are lazy as, bring back Heroes Unleashed.

Please don't bypass the profanity filter ~Rtas

Oh yea because bringing back an old event isn't lazy at all.
  • The update for HvV will have to be modified a little but i think this will be a step in the right direction
  • lazy rehashed maps for capital supremacy broken HvV watch what we screw up next community. Seriously fire some of your staff as a-lot of you clearly suck at coding and have no actual idea what to do. Don't worry there are 2 games prior 6 movies and over 1000 comics to help you stop being lazy. I cant even stand to play your game for more than 10 minutes since these trash updates where implemented.
  • Maliainu
    1107 posts Member
    edited May 17
    May we get a dislike button for the forums next? I know this isn’t a in-game suggestion, but I secretly wish we could get this on the forums (not related to me saying anything negative about the transmissions, I just don’t agree with all comments I see on here 100% of the time).
  • Do something new for capital supremacy gnosis was awesome everything else toss mix it up instead of a copy passed lazy map make a different area to the region i loved that game mode now tho have not played it since you addedthe wokkie home world as its just a lazy rehash of a map we already played over a few hundred times.
  • DontTouchMyHoHos
    1 posts Member
    edited May 26
    The event going on today is the worst idea imaginable. I want to play with vehicles and I dont enjoy the fact you have removed ALL vehicles, create a different game mode, holy [removed] this is a stupid idea. I wanted to see if BF2 got better, but then i encounter this stupid ignorant event of no vehicles and you have no option to opt out. Who the [removed]plays battlefront 2 with no vehicles, this isn't call of duty, i play this game specifically for the foot and vehicle combat, and you have destroyed the balance of most maps that REQUIRE vehicles.
    Post edited by IIPrest0nII on
  • An update with Starfighter Assault!?
    Oh wait, double XP on the same subset of maps that have been the same since release...

But seriously can we get even 1 more SA map? Clone Wars has awesome space battles. Why not a legit battle over Geonosis or Coruscant
  • No vehicles kind of sucked for me as I love using them as well as taking them down. Please bring back the unlimited 5 heroes. Now that was some sick gameplay.
  • x24xj3wyvuhj.jpg

I Said No! No Heroes Unleashed
  • Goomas
    94 posts Member
    Nate_94 wrote: »
    People who spent 140,000 credits for buying General Grievous, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Count Dooku, Anakin Skywalker and now they are all free unlocks can have their credits back?

And 65,000 credits for Chewbacca, Darth Vader, Emperor Palpatine, Iden Versio, Leia Organa, Luke Skywalker do you remember?

Why? What would you spend them on anyway? I wish I had access to some of the guns some players have that got them in the early loot crates they bought with Crafting Parts. Remember those? They never get nerfed and are as lethal as ever, but no way for anyone to get them unless they have a time machine and can go back to November of 2017.
  • Sniper_Elite5797
    270 posts Member
    edited May 23
    Jango2225 wrote: »
    How about we all stop complaining about how EA and DICE are doing this? If you wanna complain there's the door, the hate I see here is crap and isn't needed, these guys can very easily close down the game, and trust me, they won't do that. But seriously QUIT THE WHINING it is annoying you guys are acting like little kids because they are changing things.

LOL!! The customer is what keeps these guys employed, so feed back is important. As it is they really only listen to a select few players, not the community as a whole. With that said keep up the "whining" as you call it. Maybe they will close the game down, that way we also get rid of DICE and EA and a real company like Bethesda or UBI take over. Wishful thinking that LUCAS Arts And Disney will wake up and give a crap about the customers that buy these games, play them, and support the franchise.
  • No new heros? Did we run out of ideas? Here's a few off the top of my head :smile:
    Take Darth Maul's eyes, put them on Anakin, BOOM new skin for Darth Vader.
    Qui-Gon Jinn
    JarJar Binks (his moves can be flopping to the ground like a slam but it looks like he tripped, the glowy ball from EP1 as a frag, and a final move of him spinning and knocking down people with his giant ears)
    There's already been talks of Padme and Ashoka (hopefully I spelled that right), that were apparently data-mined.
    Padawan Skin for Obi-Wan Kenobi (Like it EP1)
    Supreme Chancellor Palpatine skin for Palpatine (y'know, pre-melted-face)

On a side note I hope that final CS is Mustafar or Coruscant.

No new hero ideas? Don't accept that as an excuse as a community we've given tons of options.

R2D2 (still the best idea for a natural hero with rockets fly around and counter Boba felt)
    Mace windu - the strongest damn Jedi..
    Quigon inn obviously
    Kit fisto..I mean honestly why bother listing the hundreds of Jedi options..
    villains would be great to see creative shooter chars like krennic in old game, grand moff tarkin, general hux...ugh, must we do these lists every month? There's tons of character options..the issue is whether or not they're getting added. And if it'll take months to get drip fed..I realize it's not easy to program them but does that mean just don't do. It? I can't do that at my job...

• Where is the June Community Calendar?
    Add more Extraction and SA maps please!

What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019/2020:
    “Season” 4: Clone Wars Revival
    “Season” 5: Episode IX
    “Season” 6: Rogue One
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!