Community Transmission — Level Cap, VO Wheel, & Appearance Bundles
For this CT, we’re going to cover a few smaller, but important, subjects all together at once: Level cap increase, voice over wheel, and changes to appearance bundles.
Level Cap Increase
First off, we’re increasing the level cap for all units! Upon reaching the current max level for a unit, you’ll enter prestige levels. This will cause the level icon to visually change and turn golden. From there, each level will have the same XP requirement for each level.
And we’re not just increasing the level cap by a few. Every unit will now go up to level 1,000! Upon hitting level 1,000, the level will say “MAX” in gold.
We’ll keep monitoring player feedback for ways we can improve the overall experience, be it anything from a smaller quality of life change to a much larger update.
Voice Over Wheel
With the addition of the Emote Wheel in a past update, we’re now adding a VO wheel. This is a first pass at the system and it’ll be developed further in future updates.
For this initial release, the VO wheel will allow for all heroes and villains to say voice lines without requiring the need for an emote. Emotes will now give voice lines from the emote (such as, “Hello there.”), so you’ll automatically unlock the voice lines from any hero emotes you currently own or acquire at a future date.
Voice lines are not available separately from emotes and there is no pricing change for emotes. Should we change this at a future date, such as if we decide to make standalone voice lines, we’ll be sure to inform you all.
- Judge me by my size, do you?
- That is why you fail.
- Do, or do not. There is no, “try.”
- My ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.
- That's two you owe, junior.
- I’m out of it for a little while—everyone gets delusions of grandeur.
- Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster.
- Great, kid! Don’t get cocky.
- You got a lot of guts coming here after what you pulled.
- How you doing, you old pirate? So good to see you!
- Sorry...am I interrupting anything?
- Yeah, I'm responsible these days. It’s the price you pay for being successful.
- From now on, you do as I tell you! Okay?
- You’re a jittery little thing, aren’t you?
- I don’t know where you get your delusions, laser brain!
- You have your moments. Not many of them, but you do have them.
- I feel the good in you.
- I will never join the dark side. I’m a Jedi.
- Greetings, exalted ones.
- Your overconfidence is your weakness.
- I think I can handle myself.
- That was lucky!
- You...you're afraid.
- You're a monster!
- Battle Roar
- This is where the fun begins.
- You call this a diplomatic solution?!
- Obi-Wan’s gonna kill me...
- A very wise Jedi once said, “Nothing happens by accident.”
- Hello there!
- Your move!
- The strongest defense is a swift and decisive offense.
- Only a Sith deals in absolutes.
- Can someone please use the Force?
- I can do this...I can do this.
- Uh...we better run!
- You should know, I’m a big deal in the Resistance.
- They weren’t expecting special forces!
- Avenge our emperor!
- Hope cannot save them!
- The Empire’s time has come!
- Apology accepted.
- You cannot hide forever.
- You are as clumsy as you are stupid.
- I find your lack of faith disturbing.
- Now you will experience the full power of the dark side.
- Good! Let the hate flow through you.
- Do what must be done! Do not hesitate. Show no mercy.
- Now—at the end—do you understand?
- You can’t be so stupid as to think this will be easy.
- My troops will storm in and kill you all.
- Submit your weapon for inspection.
- The First Order will conquer you all.
- Bow to the First Order.
- I will show you the dark side.
- Do not oppose me.
- If you triple the prize, I might let you live.
- They will never know what hit them.
- There's no escape from me.
- There's always room for one more in the cargo hold.
- Nobody can hide from me.
- I will collect the prize on your head.
- Mmm. This will be fun.
- You're just another target.
- You are no match for me!
- At last, I will have my revenge.
- I sense your fear.
- The Sith are all-powerful!
- You are a bold one!
- Crush them! Make them suffer!
- Surrender.. *coughs*...and I promise you will die quickly!
- Your screams are like music to my audio receptors!
- Brave, but foolish.
- I’ve been looking forward to this.
- I’ve become more powerful than any Jedi.
- The Sith control everything!
Earlier this year, we added a bunch of appearance bundles for our upgraded Clone Trooper legion appearances. However, when we added these bundles to the game, we did it via the crates menu. We’re now moving these bundles into the Collection menu instead. This should make them easier to find for players new and old (and should prevent accidental purchases from happening).
Moving forward, these bundles will be available only for crystals, though at a significantly discounted rate (more than they are now). Appearances in bundles will still be available to be purchased separately by either credits or crystals.
All this and more will be found in the release notes for the May update. Stay tuned for further details on this month’s update!
Charlemagne, signing off.
Post edited by T0TALfps on
This discussion has been closed.
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
- 44.5K General Discussion
- 4.8K Gameplay Discussion
- 9.4K Feedback & Suggestions
- 622 Community Events and Creations
- 1.6K Star Wars™ Battlefront II Recruitment
- 3.1K Off-topic