criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Double XP Event

Give us more Extraction Maps Please.

Replies

• More Extraction maps please!
    Bring back Extraction to the main menu please!

What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019/2020:
    “Season” 4: Episode IX
    “Season” 5: Rogue One
  • Chico
    497 posts Member
    I am English. What is Cilantro please? Oh, and more extraction maps would be rather pleasant.
  • Chico wrote: »
    I am English. What is Cilantro please? Oh, and more extraction maps would be rather pleasant.

I think cilantro is some kind of herb, but don’t take my word for it.

Btw, more Extraction maps please!

• I agree
  • I can't believe I didn't tell @Chico to say hello to "the Man" for me. But then again if he's not american then he wouldn't have laughed anyway, haha
    MV5BOTUxNjMxNjctMTg0OC00NGU4LWE5YWQtNGE4ZGIyMDlkMDcxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQ3Njg3MQ@@._V1_UY268_CR2,0,182,268_AL_.jpg
    "Rise."
  • Give Us More Extactions Maps, Please.
    "Rise."
  • Chico
    497 posts Member
    Wow, Cilantro = Coriander, who knew? Enough education for one day, more extraction maps please.

• Empire_TW
    6532 posts Member
    Tried playing this morning and couldn't find one server.

Gonna be really nice to see them keep drip feeding maps for a bad mode like CS while this actual good mode got absolutely nothing
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • EA/Dice need to show us non-hero players some love and give us more Extraction maps!!
  • I like this mode because it's fun whether I win or lose. In other modes i really want to win and it's devastating losing after trying for so hard and so long.
  • I'll do ya one better, why is Extraction?

We have to switch games I guess:
    1920_onepager_update_03_gw_960_317973.jpg
    I hope I don't get banned for posting another game's image (a game I've never even heard of tbh)

I'll do you one better! We are Extraction!
    Heroes are born on the battlefront... especially if you play the objective.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png

• I am a fan of basil more than cilantro. But they are very different herbs. On that note, it would be nice to have different experiences in Extraction. The only way to do that is to "spice" it up and add more maps.
  • I am a fan of basil more than cilantro. But they are very different herbs. On that note, it would be nice to have different experiences in Extraction. The only way to do that is to "spice" it up and add more maps.

Parsley as a garnish is far superior over any green herb on dishes in my opinion. Burr since no one asked my opinion, my opinion is that this game will not prosper with only 2 Extraction maps. More Extraction maps please!
  • holstar1993
    1411 posts Member
    I am a fan of basil more than cilantro. But they are very different herbs. On that note, it would be nice to have different experiences in Extraction. The only way to do that is to "spice" it up and add more maps.

Parsley as a garnish is far superior over any green herb on dishes in my opinion. Burr since no one asked my opinion, my opinion is that this game will not prosper with only 2 Extraction maps. More Extraction maps please!

Did somebody say green herb? Sign me up. More extraction maps please.

Eye emoji. More maps!

Call me an herbavor

More Extraction maps

ta57dr52718v.jpg
    High there.
    More Extraction maps please.
    #StarWars-y
  • Fresh basil leaves on a white margherita pizza is good.

As are More Extraction maps!

haha Vader's coming, hold this Threepio, he'll never search you!
    "Rise."
  • tts42572
    1159 posts Member
    Amazing how long this thread is and still no new extraction map.

We continue to get an endless cycle of hero nerfs and buffs with every update though.....

Wait, you eat the parsley garnish? I was taught not to eat the garnish, as it was simply decoration. But I figured both basil and cilantro/coriander to be ingredients, not just a garnish.

Back on topic, today's Thursday, Ladies Night. Get that Princess Leia Boushh skin and whoop some behind! <3 <3
    "Rise."

• Toddyrocket
    2446 posts Member
    edited May 16
    Weekend Event Foot Soldiers
    Would be the perfect time for more Extraction Maps
    Maybe they could do a special trooper month
    By adding new maps to Extraction, Blast and Strike
  • Weekend Event Foot Soldiers

GA and CS might be more enjoyable now for troopers this weekend. Oh wait, I forgot about the heroes. Hero spam will be even worse this weekend because there will be no vehicles which we can use to help take them out.

More Extraction maps please!

GA and CS might be more enjoyable now for troopers this weekend. Oh wait, I forgot about the heroes. Hero spam will be even worse this weekend because there will be no vehicles which we can use to help take them out.

My family hates me so I'll be packing a stinger pistol in those modes.

More extraction maps please.

My family hates me so I'll be packing a stinger pistol in those modes.

More extraction maps please.

LOL! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

May that thread rest in peace.

• More Extraction maps please and thank you.
  • More Extraction maps please.
    #StarWars-y
  • Skulgor
    149 posts Member
    It’s a long weekend. Besides beer I could really go for some Extraction maps. Maybe Tacos also
  • Toddyrocket
    2446 posts Member
    We need more Extraction Maps

• rollind24
    5951 posts Member
    Skulgor wrote: »
    It’s a long weekend. Besides beer I could really go for some Extraction maps. Maybe Tacos also

38am6cf4qoxa.gif
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • Please maps Extraction more.
  • Please more extraction maps por favor
  • Not many play Extraction anymore, this possibly would be a waste of time for everyone.
    Check these posts out:
  • holstar1993
    1411 posts Member
    Why do you think people stopped playing? Because we need more extraction maps please.
  • Why do you think people stopped playing? Because we need more extraction maps please.

It's filled with terrible players, why would you need new maps when most go like 2 rounds and quit.

Also, the mode was created for an event, so I think the event maps work well.
    Check these posts out:
  • I would be okay with 1 map before they stop updating this game. But 5 would be my dream.
  • Skulgor wrote: »

Vodka oranges here.... Still missing more extraction maps though
  • Why do you think people stopped playing? Because we need more extraction maps please.

It's filled with terrible players, why would you need new maps when most go like 2 rounds and quit.

This.......is not a good post. More maps would bring tons of good players back to the game in general (like myself) and really give this game a breath of fresh life. So I disagree with everything you believe down to the core of your soul.

There is stuff more important than extraction maps at the moment. I highly doubt it will make players active on it, maybe for a day or two but thats about it.

It would be pointless and then people would just complain about it.

CS Maps>Extraction Maps

Yeah. A Voice Over wheel...

Priorities, right?

This.......is not a good post. More maps would bring tons of good players back to the game in general (like myself) and really give this game a breath of fresh life. So I disagree with everything you believe down to the core of your soul.

There is stuff more important than extraction maps at the moment. I highly doubt it will make players active on it, maybe for a day or two but thats about it.

It would be pointless and then people would just complain about it.

CS Maps>Extraction Maps

Yeah. A Voice Over wheel...

Priorities, right?

I'm just saying that nobody is going to play the mode after a few days the new map comes out. Also the voice over wheel will most likely be used for troopers in the future to say "Go to A" or "Go to B" like in other FPS games.

So its... kind of important????
    Check these posts out: