criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

Community Transmission — Kamino Comes to Capital Supremacy

2Next

Replies

• RyanK388
    1777 posts Member
    Wow never would’ve guess!
    What’s next? Naboo?! Is there any other Clone War era maps or does this spell the end for Capital Supremacy mode?

Will they expand it to other eras?

Accents and accidents happen in this game
    You ran all this way here to die like this?!
  • GoodBytes
    146 posts Member
    Unlike Geonosis and Kashyyyk, Kamino provides all-out trooper warfare. There are no canyons for speeders to cut through; no pathways for tanks or walkers.

So does "all-out trooper warfare" mean no heros too? Vehicles have never been the problem...

Unlike Geonosis and Kashyyyk, Kamino has no wide open spaces. Players are going to be funneled through the narrow corridors and get slaughtered by the Heros, just like in GA.
    Alone against all these droids....? Hmph... they don't stand a chance.
  • GoodBytes wrote: »
    Unlike Geonosis and Kashyyyk, Kamino provides all-out trooper warfare. There are no canyons for speeders to cut through; no pathways for tanks or walkers.

So does "all-out trooper warfare" mean no heros too? Vehicles have never been the problem...

Unlike Geonosis and Kashyyyk, Kamino has no wide open spaces. Players are going to be funneled through the narrow corridors and get slaughtered by the Heros, just like in GA.
    Welcome to Herofront 17. Game is designed and built for hero play and EA/DICE doesn’t want anyone crying on the forums because their hero was killed by a star fighter.
    The mode is called Casual Supremacy for a reason as it is built for weak players who haven’t learned to counter star fighters 2 years into the game. These players typically respond with go play star fighters.
    #StarWars-y
  • Wow I sure love smaller GA. Didn't you guys promise CS was going to be bigger than GA? It has less space, is Clone Wars only, using reskinned GA maps that you shrunk down, and doesn't even have starfighters on it. You took a genuinely good idea and in true EA fashion, took a giant dump on it because you're too lazy and incompetent to do anything right. The one thing you actually did do right is restrict the heroes. But oh my god, you managed to screw up yet another thing in a looooong list of screw ups.
  • awesome!! BUT what about storm troopers attacks on the rebels?
  • awesome!! BUT what about storm troopers attacks on the rebels?
  • awesome!! BUT what about the storm troopers attacks on the rebels?
  • zambalex2
    283 posts Member
    Great! Another map where Anakin players get 300+ kills and ruin the game for everyone.
  • no tanks? further catering to the youtube herolords i see. just as #%*$ as that Episode 1 event. forcing infantry players to serve even more as cannon fodder now. reducing Maul's bp cost to 200. who's &#%* idea was that? how did you think this was going to go, catering to hero hoggers like that. i can already see what SWBF3 will look like, i mean SWHeroF3. i'm so looking forward for you people to lose the license. seriously. SMH.
    Battlefield = Not Star Wars - Force Unleashed = Star Wars #infantrylivesmatter
  • Please, make Coruscant map for Capital supremacy. It may be the best map in Battlefront II.
  • I see this being a mix of Strike and GA. Gonna be intense! Ready for it!
    Turns things off and back on again. Drinker of coffee... Sith Roast
  • This was my fav planet from the original BFII, so many memories on Kamino playing as Obi-Wan. His showdown vs. Jango Fett was iconic!
  • Meh, more GA maps would be nice.
  • Nice! Can't wait. Hopefully we'll soon get Empire vs Rebel CS maps.
  • SrawDawg
    909 posts Member
    edited May 21
    GoodBytes wrote: »

Welcome to Herofront 17. Game is designed and built for hero play and EA/DICE doesn’t want anyone crying on the forums because their hero was killed by a star fighter.
    The mode is called Casual Supremacy for a reason as it is built for weak players who haven’t learned to counter star fighters 2 years into the game. These players typically respond with go play star fighters.

But why though? All you have to do is roll out of the way, jump out of the way, get behind something quickly. What is the difference of that and suddenly getting shot at by a sniper? I have been one shotted a few times by a starfighter while playing GA, but its no where like it happens every spawn or the entire match and maybe not even once during most matches. To me it adds a level of excitement that is simply not there if they are not up there buzzing around. CS needs something. If not starfighters then at least a player controllable LAAT to challenge the droids and hover tanks.

And if not that then just make AI stuff flying around shooting at each other and crashing randomly all around you.
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    0yjisi6ihut9.jpg

5 char

Is that really what you look like?
  • Ahhh yes
  • Hesha
    508 posts Member
    Togafish wrote: »
    Hopefully it won't make it longer.

One of the best parts about CS is how long the matches last.
  • GoodBytes wrote: »

Ah yes because its so satisfying dying as a hero that costs 4,000-6,000 in seconds by someone using an interceptor that costs 750 points. "Lol just use ion torpedoes as any hero you noooob."
  • Can we PLEASE get some other maps besides the contrived stale rotation we already have for Blast, GA, HvV, and extraction? I mean, what about Coruscant, Dantooine, Korriban, the Mandalorian homeworld or whatever? Give us some really new locations for once.
  • And can we please get some sort of time cap on Capital Supremacy so we don't have to wait 3 hours just to play a new map? Also, get rid of matchmaking for this mode. With the teams too balanced it takes 4evr 4 any team to gain the advantage. And then some of the more XP'd players have to wait 4evr 2 start a game.
  • SYchael
    48 posts Member
    3 Suggestions:
    1: Correct Color Lighting (Less Saturation)
    2: Starfighters (Including Hero Ships) [Tab Button to Toggle Between Space and Ground Spawn]
    on Ever CS map taking out Shields as Second way to Board Ship
    3. Altogether getting rid of crates and having direct deposit for daily login

• Where is it, it ought to be playable but all I'm getting is Geonosis and Kashyyyk.
  • Goomas
    94 posts Member
    Very cool. Can't wait to play it. Will you be having 10x XP weekends to help us grind out that 1,000 rank?
  • Wigclyne
    38 posts Member
    I dont know why I keep downloading BF2 when content is released as it ends up deleted again after an hour or so. Downloaded to try new HvV, still sucks. Played CS for an hour and a half and no new map. CS is too long and repetitive. Unless MAPS are released for other modes especially Extraction this game will be deleted forever. EA have ruined PGA tour, ruined Star Wars games and still have not released the only game I would consider buying from them in the future, Fight Night.
  • Deus_Caymania
    1 posts Member
    edited May 26
    So like are we ever gonna get a capital supremacy map with the Rebels and imperials or resistance and first order (Preferably the prior)? Cuz while this mode is fun it gets a little boring with just droids and clones. Besides I want to crush some rebel scum...I mean "liberate" the galaxy. Just something I would like to see. Also can we get an infiltrator class for the other factions as well? Cuz I love that class and it's slightly disappointing to play galactic assault and only use it in 1/3 of the matches. Thank you for coming to my ted talk
    Post edited by Deus_Caymania on
  • DrRock
    34 posts Member
    I have to agree with adding some form of star fighter.
  • So like are we ever gonna get a capital supremacy map with the Rebels and imperials or resistance and first order (Preferably the prior)? Cuz while this mode is fun it gets a little boring with just droids and clones. Besides I want to crush some rebel scum...I mean "liberate" the galaxy. Just something I would like to see. Thank you for coming to my ted talk

Yes I agree. My favorite era is the PT but I would prefer more content to CS such as the OT and ST eras.
  • This map is CRAZY on this map. A few goes with it with good teams and I've found a match on this map can last over an hour! Before you know if, we are all messaging in-game "AGAIN??!" and "UGH, WHY?? LOL With Anakin going around flying people off the map of course.
  • HELP!

I have downloaded the update 1.32 and now have the updated HvV game mode but it doesn’t now seem to have updated capital supremacy as I don’t have the Kamino map showing up at all during games, only geomosis and Kashyyyk?

Someone help!?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!