criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Forest of Endor

[AOD] We are the PC community your looking for. With over 3000 fun and kind members to play with.

Replies

• New game mode will be out TOMORROW!

AOD will be playing it alot with full groups! Come join us and have fun playing with friends!

www.clanaod.net

May the force be with you :)))
  • We're already playing the great new game mode with a FULL team of only AOD members!

Join us in all of the chaos and come enjoy the great Capital Supremacy with a good group of AOD!

Want to level up your Anakin? We take turns on him in HvV!

Want to play as an Ewok hunting Stormtroopers? We host different events every 2 weeks so you won't get bored of the game!

With over 180 active Battlefront II members, you'll never have to play alone again!

Add me on Origin for more info (AOD_Ninety) and apply at ClanAOD.net!
  • reboot19
    41 posts Member
    edited March 29
    If you are looking for a big, casual community that likes to have fun while playing Star Wars with others
    we're the clan for you.

Want to communicate in the new Capital Supremacy mode? look no further......

You can always check out the AOD streaming channel

Interested? Go into our forums and apply! www.clanaod.net

You can also add me as a friend on Origin (AOD_Reboot19) for more info.
    Post edited by reboot19 on
  • This game is getting more and more exciting, with new maps coming for Capital Supremacy, and the upcoming saber fight overhaul.
    AOD's all about having a laugh, communicating through our Teamspeak servers,
    and enjoying the game with others!
    Requirements : be at least 16 and have a working mic.
    Add me on Origin AOD_Stratocactus for more info and apply at ClanAOD.net !
    Origin : AOD_Stratocactus
  • We're enjoying the new update and there's plenty more to come.

Join the other 180+ active Battlefront II fans and be on our side!

We love to communicate and play as a team.

Interested? Add me on Origin for more info (AOD_Ninety)

Apply at ClanAOD.net
  • Need to know how to win at Capital Supremacy?
    We can show you how!
    Need some new friends on the Battlefront?
    Need help with levelling characters?
    Now is the time to join AOD!

Add me on Origin for more info, AOD_peekstar.
    Apply at clanaod.net
  • AOD's all about having a laugh,

enjoying the game with an active community

and communicating with others.

Want to play with big groups? Want to level up your heroes? Want to partake in biweekly events?

Join the other 180+ Battlefront II fans and apply at ClanAOD.net!

Add me on Origin for more info (AOD_Ninety)!
  • It's Star Wars Celebration ! You can't go to Chicago ? Join us in game ;)

"To join in the celebrations this weekend, including the reveal of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order™, all modes will have double XP active for all units."

AOD's all about having a laugh, communicating through our Teamspeak servers,
    and enjoying the game with others!
  • Our clan promotes fair play, helping each others and having fun :)

We are communicating through our Teamspeak servers.
  • If you are at all interested in joining a casual community that loves to have fun playing the game,
    check clanaod.net out!
    Join our growing community, 180+ passionate SWBFII players and never play alone again!
    Add me on Origin, AOD_Cadimus for more info.
  • Do you want to have fun playing Star Wars?
    Do you want to play with a community that chooses sportsmanship over skill?
    Do you want to communicate with others while blasting through droids?

AOD is all about playing with folk who want to have a laugh on Teamspeak.
    Interested? Join the large community of over 180 active members,
    and check us out at ClanAOD.net!

Feel free to add me (AOD_Ninety) on Origin for more info.
    See you on the Battlefront!
  • Come join the fun with AOD!

Here's a video of our recent event in Capital Supremacy, with yours truly ;D

Add me on origin if you have any questions about AOD!

AOD_Ghostwalker
  • The new Capital Supremacy map is here!
    Now is a better time than any to find some new friends on the battlefront.

Come check us out, www.clanaod.net and put in an application.
    You need to be 16+ and have a mic.

Apply at clanaod.net
  • Need friends to play with?
    Interested in joining a mature & casual community, one that prefers sportsmanship over skill?

Join the other 180+ active Battlefront II fans, and never play alone again!

You can add me, AOD_Ninety on Origin for more info,
    and apply at ClanAOD.net!

• Want to join a mature, casual and fun clan ? Then you're at the right place :)
    We are more than 180 players in Battlefront 2, located all around the world. So you're sure to find someone to play with at any time !

• Want to play with large groups?
    Want to have fun leveling up heroes in HvV?
    Want to have fun partaking in biweekly events in-game?

AOD's all about having a laugh & having people to play with. We've been around since 1999 and are growing to this day. Join the other 180+ active Battlefront II players and never play alone again!

You can add me, AOD_Ninety on Origin for more info and apply at ClanAOD.net!
  • Need some new friends on the Battlefront?
    Need help with levelling characters?
    Now is the time to join AOD!
    Apply at clanaod.net
  • If you're tired of playing alone or just want more people to play with then join us at AOD.

We take new and veteran players!

Must me 16 and have a microphone!

Add me on origin (AOD_Jaytotheface) for more info and visit Clanaod.net to apply!

See you on the battlefield!
  • Hey! You! Yeah, you! You should join us! We're always on the hunt for new friends! Feel free to add me on Origin at AOD_Montag if you are interested or have any questions.
  • Kaprex
    5 posts Member
    edited May 8
    Are you tired of playing alone? Would you like to meet cool, casual gamer community you could play with?

Well look no further and sign up for AOD!

We have over 180+ active Battlefront 2 players even more in other gaming divisions.

Requirements: 16 years of age and a working microphone.

If interested, you can add me on Origin, AOD_Nerfchris for more info.
  • Want to play with big groups & have fun partaking in biweekly events?

AOD's all about having a laugh on Teamspeak, playing the game casually and enjoying the company of other AOD members.

We've got over 180+ Battlefront II fans, so you'll no longer have to play alone again!

You can add me, AOD_Ninety on Origin for more info and check out ClanAOD.net!
  • Stratocactus
    29 posts Member
    edited May 12
    Want to join a mature, casual and fun clan ? Then you're at the right place :)
    We are more than 180 players in Battlefront 2, located all around the world. So you're sure to find someone to play with at any time !
  • Kaprex
    5 posts Member
    Are you tired of playing alone? Would you like to meet cool, casual gamer community you could play with?

We have over 180+ active Battlefront 2 players even more in other gaming divisions.

• FuffeTV
    15 posts Member
    AOD has some epic clan events coming up the following weeks. Come join up with us and have fun!

Our 180+ active members in bf2 want more fun folk to play with!

See ya'll in game! :)
    Ghostwalker
  • leow193
    6 posts Member
    edited May 19
    Hey, could you actually do something about your cheating members ? I had a guy named AOD_Blaruga hiding with Palpatine behind a wall with no way to kill him during a match of heroes vs villains on Jakku
  • leow193 wrote: »
    Hey, could you actually do something about your cheating members ? I had a guy named AOD_Blaruga hiding with Palpatine behind a wall with no way to kill him during a match of heroes vs villains on Jakku

Hey leow193. AOD doesn't tolerate cheating/glitching whatsoever. AOD_Blaruga is NOT an AOD member and isn't a part of our community.
  • FuffeTV
    15 posts Member
    leow193 wrote: »

Just to add some information to this aswell:

Blaruga is one of the biggest BF2 twitch streamers: See his stream here-->

This "AOD_Blaruga" person is a fake account trying to make both AOD and Blaruga look bad.

Like Ninety said, AOD does not allow any cheating and all accusations made towards AOD members are investigated.

Thanks for the heads up!
    AOD_Ghostwalker
  • Kaprex
    5 posts Member

• Looking for folks to play the brand-new Heroes vs. Villains mode, or someone to take advantage of the extra XP with this weekend?

Then check us out and apply at clanAOD.net! We've got a whole bunch of guild events happening this weekend and we'd love for you to join in on the fun! All you need is a microphone and at least sixteen years of age!

Feel free to add me on Origin, AOD_Montag!
  • Tired of queing up solo?
    Wish you could play in larger groups on GA and CS?
    Like to play HvV with people that actualy work together?
    Don't like toxic people while playing?
    Angels of Death can and will meet your needs. We are 184 members strong as I write this. That's just the Battlefront 2 division. We have over 3,000 members across 19+ games. There's always something to do and someone to play with.
    If you're 16+, have a mic, non-toxic, and want to be a part of something bigger then apply to the Battlefront 2 Division at Clanaod.net.
    Add one of our officers on Origin for more info! AOD_peekstar, AOD_reboot19, AOD_OlGr777, AOD_Ghostwalker, AOD_Ninety, AOD_Stratocactus, AOD_Montag, AOD_Jaytotheface, AOD_Hemlock, and AOD_Nerfchris
    See you on the Battlefront,
    AOD_JayToTheFace
  • One year ago i got bored of playing alone and almost stopped playing this game. Then I checked for a mature clan and AOD seemed to be the right place for me. Best decision I made in my 25+ years as a gamer :)

You'll never play alone again, and you'll found nice people sharing their experience. Or if you're the best in this game, you can share your experience with our new members !

We are more than 180 players in Battlefront 2 and over 3,000 members across 19+ games. We are located all around the world. So you're sure to find someone to play with at any time !

Add one of our officers on Origin for more info! AOD_peekstar, AOD_reboot19, AOD_OlGr777, AOD_Ghostwalker, AOD_Ninety, AOD_Stratocactus, AOD_Montag, AOD_Jaytotheface, AOD_Hemlock, and AOD_Nerfchris and apply at clanAOD.net !
  • Looking for a great clan to join? Come and check out ClanAOD.net We have over 185 people that play battlefront 2, If you are interested in joining us check us out! Clan AOD also supports over 19+ games sporting over 3000 members world wide! Feel free to speak to anyone Below to get more details! Feel free to add us on origin!

Add one of our officers on Origin for more info! AOD_peekstar, AOD_reboot19, AOD_OlGr777, AOD_Ghostwalker, AOD_Ninety, AOD_Stratocactus, AOD_Montag, AOD_Jaytotheface, AOD_Hemlock,AOD_Nerfchris and AOD_LuxPanda
  • Tired of playing alone? Looking for mates to play with and have a great fun? Want to be a part of something big and participate in fun events?

Then come and join us! We are a huge and every day growing community of casual players who enjoy playing the game, host awesome and fun events every 2 weeks. We stand for fair play, which means we are against using modes, applications which can affect your game or abusing of temporary game issues.

If you are 16+ years old and have a microphone than check our website ClanAOD.net or add one of our officers on Origin: AOD_peekstar, AOD_reboot19, AOD_OlGr777, AOD_Ghostwalker, AOD_Ninety, AOD_Stratocactus, AOD_Montag, AOD_Jaytotheface, AOD_Hemlock, AOD_Nerfchris, AOD_LuxPanda, AOD_Cragnar and AOD_SinistaGlory!

We are looking for you! Hope to see you on the battlefront soon!
  • Hello, would like anyone who plays Star Wars BF2 on PC. To add me My origin ID is Sym6iotic9amer. Thank You.
  • Hello, would like anyone who plays Star Wars BF2 on PC. To add me My origin ID is Sym6iotic9amer. Thank You.

I've added you :) Feel free to play a few games with us and see if you'd like to join us :)
    clanAOD.net
  • If interested in playing with a mature & casual community of over 190+ active Battlefront II players worldwide,

consider joining AOD! We've got over 3000+ members throughout multiple gaming divisions, and we've been around since 1999!

We're all about having a laugh over Teamspeak and having fun while playing Star Wars with other people!

Feel free to add me, AOD_Ninety on Origin for more info & check our clan website out at ClanAOD.net!
  • Hey You, Yes you reading this!

WE WANT YOU!

If you are interested in playing with a mature gaming community, Sporting over 190+ Battlefront II players, with over 3000 members worldwide, Been established since 1999!

Check out ClanAOD.net

We use Teamspeak 3 for our main voice communication

If you are over 16 years of age, Have a microphone and the ability to shoot clankers, Feel free to apply today!

Feel free to add me (AOD_LuxPanda) Or Alternativly contact one of our officers!

AOD_peekstar, AOD_reboot19, AOD_OlGr777, AOD_Ghostwalker, AOD_Ninety, AOD_Stratocactus, AOD_Montag, AOD_Jaytotheface, AOD_Hemlock, AOD_Nerfchris, AOD_Cragnar and AOD_SinistaGlory
  • Tired of queing up solo?
    Wish you could play in larger groups on GA and CS?
    Like to play HvV with people that actualy work together?
    Don't like toxic people while playing?
    Angels of Death can and will meet your needs. We are 184 members strong as I write this. That's just the Battlefront 2 division. We have over 3,000 members across 19+ games. There's always something to do and someone to play with.
    If you're 16+, have a mic, non-toxic, and want to be a part of something bigger then apply to the Battlefront 2 Division at Clanaod.net.
    Add one of our officers on Origin for more info! AOD_peekstar, AOD_reboot19, AOD_OlGr777, AOD_Ghostwalker, AOD_Ninety, AOD_Stratocactus, AOD_Montag, AOD_Jaytotheface, AOD_Hemlock, and AOD_Nerfchris
    See you on the Battlefront,
    AOD_JayToTheFace
  • Good day. I have a question:
    I'm 15 and a half.
    Is there a small exception in the presence of a normal gaming experience?
  • We do allow 15 year olds from time to time so long as they are mature and adhere to our Code of Conduct! :D If you're interested then please apply to the battlefront 2 division at Clanaod.net and one of our lovely officers with speak with you further on this during recruitment. :)
  • Join us on the new incoming CS Naboo map !

In July, we're also starting training sessions on troopers classes and cards, Heroes and Vilains, saber duels, flying starfighters, etc...

We are more than 190 players in Battlefront 2 and over 3,000 members across 19+ games. We are located all around the world. So you're sure to find someone to play with at any time !

Add one of our officers on Origin for more info! AOD_peekstar, AOD_reboot19, AOD_OlGr777, AOD_Ghostwalker, AOD_Ninety, AOD_Stratocactus, AOD_Montag, AOD_Jaytotheface, AOD_Hemlock, AOD_Cragnar, AOD_SinistaGlory and AOD_Nerfchris and apply at clanAOD.net !
  • Are you tired of playing alone? Would you like to meet cool, casual gamer community you could play with?

• AOD_Munkee
    5 posts Member
    edited June 29
    Wanting to join the best online community on the web? Want to be a part of a clan with a super cool name? Of course you do!

Lots of awesome, active people to play with in a mature, casual environment!

Check us out today!

Clan AOD - Angels of Death
  • Kaprex
    5 posts Member

We have over 200+ active Battlefront 2 players and even more in other gaming divisions.

• Tired of getting grouped up with potatoes? Bored from sitting waiting for the lobby to fill up? Then AOD is the place for you! Over 200 active players in Battlefront II alone! Always have someone to play with!

Clan AOD - Angels of Death
  • We're over 200+ members strong in the Battlefront II division of AOD, and we're growing day by day.

AOD's a clan founded in 1999 - we're mature and we all share one thing in common: we love gaming.

AOD consists of multiple gaming divisions - and has over 3000+ members worldwide!

There's always someone to play with, when you're in AOD. Battlefront is a lot more fun with friends!

Check our website out at www.ClanAOD.net & add me on Origin (AOD_Ninety) or on Discord (Ninety#1092) for more information about the clan!
  • Looking for people to play with? Tired of solo queueing? Want to have more fun and meet new people? Then join us!

We have 200+ active members in Battlefront II division and you won't be struggling to find people to play with. We host fun events and training sessions for our mates every weekend.

Join us today and participate in our Galactic Assault event this Saturday.

If you are 16+ and have a working microphone, you're more than welcome to join us!

Check our website www.ClanAOD.net or add me to your friendlist on Origin (AOD_SinistaGlory) for further info. Hope to see you on the Battlefront soon :)
  • Why does a game like Battlefront 2 need clans?

Awesome people! Regular events! Training sessions! Never sit in a lobby alone waiting for players!

Have you ever raced Droidekas???
    AOD is where it's happening! Full out an application today!

www.clanaod.net
  • FuffeTV
    15 posts Member
    edited July 15
    It's a great time now to Join up with us in AOD! We're doing events like crazy, we're currently 212 ACTIVE BF2 members who get to play together everyday and have fun.

Check us out at www.clanaod.net and have a look around!

If you have any questions feel free to add any of our recruiters named below on origin:

AOD_Ghostwalker - AOD_Ninety - AOD_Peekstar - AOD_Munkee - AOD_Stratocactus - AOD_Jaytotheface - AOD_Cragnar - AOD_Hemlock - AOD_Montag - AOD_SinistaGlory and AOD_RevanSword

See ya'll in game! =)
  • Because multiplayers games are far more fun with people, join us in AOD (Angels Of Death). Our name may be evil but we are the exact opposite :smile:
    Our goal ? Having fun and helping each others.
    You're a noob ? No problem we don't care about your skills, we just want nice peole.

We are more than 210 members in Battlefront 2 and over 3,000 members across 19+ games. We are located all around the world. So you're sure to find someone to play with at any time !

Add one of our recruiters on Origin for more info :
    AOD_Ghostwalker - AOD_Ninety - AOD_Peekstar - AOD_Munkee - AOD_Stratocactus - AOD_Jaytotheface - AOD_Cragnar - AOD_Hemlock - AOD_Montag - AOD_SinistaGlory and AOD_RevanSword

Apply at clanAOD.net !