criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

Well, HvV is now a borefest..

13Next

Replies

  • DarthJ
    6667 posts Member
    DarthJ wrote: »
    anidriX wrote: »
    Read : "Getting tossed in the dumpster is boring. Was more fun when I could hide in a wall and troll better players"

    I love how you assume that people who enjoyed the target system MUST be runners or glitch players. It's as if it's inconceivable to think that some players are skilled enough to not use the troll tactics & simply enjoy the mode for the challenge.
    "... troll better players"... maybe you're not as good as you think you are if those tactics determined the outcome of your matches.

    TDM is fun, but after six rounds, I was ready for more of a challenge. I would love the option to play both modes.

    All the good players I know personally hated the target system. Not a one of them liked it. Playing super maul kart wasn't "challenging" for any of us it was just tedious and boring compared to actually fighting.

    and considering the game plays out almost exactly the same except with runners or glitchers having no effect on the game (except making it a 3v4 for their own team), yeah, those are the only players that have any reason to be buttmad over the change.

    Bet you 99.999999% of the whiners are trash runners (the other .000001% being those going for killstreak records)

    Bet you 100% that I'd embarras you 1v1 or 4v4. Also bet you're just another trash talker who would duck me anyway.


    Right... because Admiral_Xen and his buddies didn't like the old mode then nobody liked it.

    Then you find someone that disagrees and you proceed to label them as runner/glitcher/whatever and challenge them to 1v1/4v4 as if that actually meant ANYTHING.

    You talk as if every match consisted of everyone running and pull out some non sense percentages to try and make a point.

    Toxic player at its finest.

    Once they up the kill count & remove players off the radar tell me what will be different from the target system? No every match did not come down to running but some matches did. A boba or vader or kylo hiding on top on the tall structures on yavin for whenever they're target while your target is han & boba goes in to suicide bomb him every time. The players who work together & are more skilled will win. Garbage players can't get cheap wins anymore

    I always love how people proclaim either themselves as the best or others as garbage in one of the most casual games in existence :joy: put these self proclaimed best players into an actual competitive game and they would get melted

    Did you get triggered? People just suck at the game bro

    Thats ok tho isnt it? As long as it's fair for everyone and people enjoy playing it doesn't matter. If people don't like it that much go play something else. That's what I feel anyway.

    You speak sense...are you sure you are on the right forum? haha
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • DarthLando wrote: »
    Not that much has changed, imo. The biggest difference is we no longer have runners. That’s a good thing. Besides that, it’s still pretty much the same thing. Good teams beat bad teams. Team work beats running around aimlessly. Now skilled players are rewarded even more.

    For all those that were crying that blasters would be useless / are crying that it’s just a saber-spam fest... I destroyed several teams & topped the board with a blaster a multitude of times last night. Iden & Han still do work. I did well with chewy a few times. I mean I got 2nd place with Phasma for goodness sake. It’s almost like standing back & blasting engaged sabers is effective or something.

    I could be wrong, but it seems like people are playing the mode alone, with virtually no coordinated effort, & get worked by any team showing any semblance of teamwork...then come the forums to complain about how much the mode sucks

    They need to fix the radar though.

    My thoughts exactly.
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

  • I haven't played yet but I can't see how the new mode is worse than the target system. It just can't be. That was awful... No....beyond awful.

    Have to give it a go soon.

    It's not worse but, it's still trash right now.

    Its better now with the 50 kills, I expect the radar to go off next update as well. This mode will improve for sure.
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

  • jonci
    1105 posts Member
    [
    Thats ok tho isnt it? As long as it's fair for everyone and people enjoy playing it doesn't matter. If people don't like it that much go play something else. That's what I feel anyway. [/quote]

    You speak sense...are you sure you are on the right forum? haha
    [/quote]

    How can people go and play something else? those that did like the old system cant its gone, so hows that fair for everyone?
  • jonci wrote: »
    [
    Thats ok tho isnt it? As long as it's fair for everyone and people enjoy playing it doesn't matter. If people don't like it that much go play something else. That's what I feel anyway.

    You speak sense...are you sure you are on the right forum? haha
    [/quote]

    How can people go and play something else? those that did like the old system cant its gone, so hows that fair for everyone?[/quote]

    Well, obviously i meant play another game. Sorry if I wasn't clear with that one.

    We can't have different versions of the same game to suit everyone's personal tastes now can we.
  • Lee1981
    1985 posts Member
    anidriX wrote: »
    Read : "Getting tossed in the dumpster is boring. Was more fun when I could hide in a wall and troll better players"

    I love how you assume that people who enjoyed the target system MUST be runners or glitch players. It's as if it's inconceivable to think that some players are skilled enough to not use the troll tactics & simply enjoy the mode for the challenge.
    "... troll better players"... maybe you're not as good as you think you are if those tactics determined the outcome of your matches.

    TDM is fun, but after six rounds, I was ready for more of a challenge. I would love the option to play both modes.

    All the good players I know personally hated the target system. Not a one of them liked it. Playing super maul kart wasn't "challenging" for any of us it was just tedious and boring compared to actually fighting.

    and considering the game plays out almost exactly the same except with runners or glitchers having no effect on the game (except making it a 3v4 for their own team), yeah, those are the only players that have any reason to be buttmad over the change.

    Bet you 99.999999% of the whiners are trash runners (the other .000001% being those going for killstreak records)

    Bet you 100% that I'd embarras you 1v1 or 4v4. Also bet you're just another trash talker who would duck me anyway.


    Right... because Admiral_Xen and his buddies didn't like the old mode then nobody liked it.

    Then you find someone that disagrees and you proceed to label them as runner/glitcher/whatever and challenge them to 1v1/4v4 as if that actually meant ANYTHING.

    You talk as if every match consisted of everyone running and pull out some non sense percentages to try and make a point.

    Toxic player at its finest.
    Agreed, Great post this
  • JediJam
    403 posts Member
    jonci wrote: »
    Thats ok tho isnt it? As long as it's fair for everyone and people enjoy playing it doesn't matter. If people don't like it that much go play something else. That's what I feel anyway.

    You speak sense...are you sure you are on the right forum? haha

    How can people go and play something else? those that did like the old system cant its gone, so hows that fair for everyone?[/quote]

    Well, obviously i meant play another game. Sorry if I wasn't clear with that one.

    We can't have different versions of the same game to suit everyone's personal tastes now can we. [/quote]

    I mean we could have versions.

    All have to do is have both modes available.

    There's no reason not to seeing as a significant portion of the players would clearly want to have both made available.

  • OcDoc wrote: »
    Summary assessment...

    It is A LOT more casual now.

    DICE might want this but I don’t.

    What does that even mean to be more casual? I don't see how the lack of a robot voice saying which person to kill makes it more casual.

    I've played a few sessions of it now with the longest being just over two hours. I haven't played more than 30 minutes of HvV in one setting in a few months because I found the target system to be frustrating and boring. To me, the new HvV is a lot more fun and not frustrating at all. It seems like there is constant action now. It's actually been an enjoyable experience, to me at least.

    Once they tweak the radar and spawns it will be even better. You're entitled to your opinion and your critiques. I just don't understand the critique of calling it casual...whatever that even means.
  • Alex64
    7663 posts Member
    I don't like this so it's boring, i don't even need to explain why
    Why so serious?
  • Lagodaki
    912 posts Member
    Alex64 wrote: »
    I don't like this so it's boring, i don't even need to explain why
    Lol once the radar is fixed the mode will be perfect.

    Have you noticed more blaster heroes on the leaderboard? Because they’re no longer forced to be the target, people actually have to use strategy to take them down.
    zzwptdfip6uv.gif


    I'm the arbiter of consumer satisfaction
  • tts42572
    1132 posts Member
    It's always been a borefest!

    Stand around in a group, hold hands, and try to pummel the other team. Zero reward for using any strategy or trying to loan wolf. The team that sticks together best and can just outnumber the other team in encounters will win.

    I like to run around and play my own game and all that end up happening in this mode when you do that is you find yourself in 1 v 2 or 1 v 3 situations.....I can win those in the infantry game modes but I hardly ever win them in this game mode.

    Camp together or move together in a pack is the only way to play this mode and it's boring as heck.
  • Alex64
    7663 posts Member
    Lagodaki wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    I don't like this so it's boring, i don't even need to explain why
    Lol once the radar is fixed the mode will be perfect.

    Have you noticed more blaster heroes on the leaderboard? Because they’re no longer forced to be the target, people actually have to use strategy to take them down.

    Yes, and the most important thing, everyone on the team can help with a kill now and runners won't earn nothing.
    Why so serious?
  • Liz4rD
    1059 posts Member
    OcDoc wrote: »
    Just played about two hours of HvV. It is just so much more fun now. People are actually fighting a lot instead of running. I really didn't expect to like TDM HvV this much. WTG Dice.

    Was that your first 2 hours?

    Give it more time. You will notice it starts to become apparent it is pretty aimless and the excitement of something new will subside.

    Wait till you get a world class Phasma camper like I did tonight. It was one thing to take out a target. It’s another thing to bleed out 50
    kills with no possible counter on light side. First time I have ever quit a game.


    We won 3 vs 4 on Kamino, against randoms (mine was a random one, this time, but they earlier understood camping with Phasma was good, most when we were 3). I was Phasma. I did 11 kills from the 25. One of them promised to find my home to kill me personally with his own bare hands. It was funny. Or not.

    PS: we set our camp in our main respawn. Barely moved from there. We started as 4 but our Maul got AFK and then log out and his place wasnt replaced by anybody. 3 vs 4.
  • CC_1010
    1815 posts Member
    Lagodaki wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    I don't like this so it's boring, i don't even need to explain why
    Lol once the radar is fixed the mode will be perfect.

    Have you noticed more blaster heroes on the leaderboard? Because they’re no longer forced to be the target, people actually have to use strategy to take them down.

    Yep. Blasters are waay more important now.
  • Admiral_Xen
    2757 posts Member
    CC_1010 wrote: »
    Lagodaki wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    I don't like this so it's boring, i don't even need to explain why
    Lol once the radar is fixed the mode will be perfect.

    Have you noticed more blaster heroes on the leaderboard? Because they’re no longer forced to be the target, people actually have to use strategy to take them down.

    Yep. Blasters are waay more important now.
    CC_1010 wrote: »
    Lagodaki wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    I don't like this so it's boring, i don't even need to explain why
    Lol once the radar is fixed the mode will be perfect.

    Have you noticed more blaster heroes on the leaderboard? Because they’re no longer forced to be the target, people actually have to use strategy to take them down.

    Yep. Blasters are waay more important now.

    I lol everytime I hear runner scrubs bleat about blasters being useless. They're in the best spot they've been since 1.2
    51b01ry0tn74.png
    c1eul71krzfi.png

    I'm stacking glowbois in piles now that they aren't all zerging 3 at a time to a stupid target on my head. So much better
    61tgj36mc1n9.png

  • OcDoc wrote: »
    Just played about two hours of HvV. It is just so much more fun now. People are actually fighting a lot instead of running. I really didn't expect to like TDM HvV this much. WTG Dice.

    Was that your first 2 hours?

    Give it more time. You will notice it starts to become apparent it is pretty aimless and the excitement of something new will subside.

    Wait till you get a world class Phasma camper like I did tonight. It was one thing to take out a target. It’s another thing to bleed out 50
    kills with no possible counter on light side. First time I have ever quit a game.

    Phasma players will move away from their droid more, when light side jedi quit using their force rag-doll abilities. Phasma's droid is her only decent counter, since they nerfed the roll and jacked up the auto aim/hit for sabers.

    The endless, unblockable combos of Anakin and Luke are worse. Then throw in a couple mind tricks. It is easy to see why the droid gets set up.

    The best way to deal with a Phasma-droid is to stay clear of it. They will eventually get bored and move.
  • DarthLando
    1269 posts Member
    Alex64 wrote: »
    I don't like this so it's boring, i don't even need to explain why

    Elaborate. Why is it boring ? Because you don’t have a specific opponent to go after ?

    I’m definitely for having both modes, but I don’t really understand preferring a mode that encourages running & or hiding over one that does not.

    Not that that’s necessarily your mindset, but it seems to be the case for some
    PSN: DarthLando-
  • Admiral_Xen
    2757 posts Member
    anidriX wrote: »
    Read : "Getting tossed in the dumpster is boring. Was more fun when I could hide in a wall and troll better players"

    I love how you assume that people who enjoyed the target system MUST be runners or glitch players. It's as if it's inconceivable to think that some players are skilled enough to not use the troll tactics & simply enjoy the mode for the challenge.
    "... troll better players"... maybe you're not as good as you think you are if those tactics determined the outcome of your matches.

    TDM is fun, but after six rounds, I was ready for more of a challenge. I would love the option to play both modes.

    All the good players I know personally hated the target system. Not a one of them liked it. Playing super maul kart wasn't "challenging" for any of us it was just tedious and boring compared to actually fighting.

    and considering the game plays out almost exactly the same except with runners or glitchers having no effect on the game (except making it a 3v4 for their own team), yeah, those are the only players that have any reason to be buttmad over the change.

    Bet you 99.999999% of the whiners are trash runners (the other .000001% being those going for killstreak records)

    Bet you 100% that I'd embarras you 1v1 or 4v4. Also bet you're just another trash talker who would duck me anyway.


    Right... because Admiral_Xen and his buddies didn't like the old mode then nobody liked it.

    Then you find someone that disagrees and you proceed to label them as runner/glitcher/whatever and challenge them to 1v1/4v4 as if that actually meant ANYTHING.

    You talk as if every match consisted of everyone running and pull out some non sense percentages to try and make a point.

    Toxic player at its finest.

    Yep, that's my assumption and not a one of you has showed to try and disprove it.

    Obvious implication is that you're all bad and will get stomped without being able to hide in a wall or abuse LOS to avoid fights.

    Yeah pretty much every one of my matches had the enemy running. That's what happens when you're gud.

    As I said, maybe you lot didn't see those numbers because no need to run away when you can run over someone.

    Toxic players are the sore losers hiding in walls or running instead of fighting to try and avoid taking a deserved L.

    Except you abused it too much, and now you have only yourselves to blame for the change.
    61tgj36mc1n9.png

  • CC_1010 wrote: »
    Lagodaki wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    I don't like this so it's boring, i don't even need to explain why
    Lol once the radar is fixed the mode will be perfect.

    Have you noticed more blaster heroes on the leaderboard? Because they’re no longer forced to be the target, people actually have to use strategy to take them down.

    Yep. Blasters are waay more important now.
    CC_1010 wrote: »
    Lagodaki wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    I don't like this so it's boring, i don't even need to explain why
    Lol once the radar is fixed the mode will be perfect.

    Have you noticed more blaster heroes on the leaderboard? Because they’re no longer forced to be the target, people actually have to use strategy to take them down.

    Yep. Blasters are waay more important now.

    I lol everytime I hear runner scrubs bleat about blasters being useless. They're in the best spot they've been since 1.2
    51b01ry0tn74.png
    c1eul71krzfi.png

    I'm stacking glowbois in piles now that they aren't all zerging 3 at a time to a stupid target on my head. So much better

    You been stacked them in piles 😂😂. Have to say though the target while not on your head is still on the minimap. If you were in a party or just with experienced randoms & I was han on the other team wouldn't it be easy to just wait for me to spawn & cheese me. You can see where I spawn at all times. Point in trying to make is a experienced group of players can make a blaster hero useless. Once they get rid of the precise minimap I'll feel comfortable playing as a blaster
  • TDM is how HvV was meant to be, just like its predecessor, the 2005 battlefront 2. Any mode will get boring if you play it over and over. Change it up if you get bored. The target system was cancerous because of the runners and there is no skill involved in ganging up on one target. Now people have to actually learn how to play their heroes if they want to be good in HvV. This system is soooo much better.
  • Admiral_Xen
    2757 posts Member
    CC_1010 wrote: »
    Lagodaki wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    I don't like this so it's boring, i don't even need to explain why
    Lol once the radar is fixed the mode will be perfect.

    Have you noticed more blaster heroes on the leaderboard? Because they’re no longer forced to be the target, people actually have to use strategy to take them down.

    Yep. Blasters are waay more important now.
    CC_1010 wrote: »
    Lagodaki wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    I don't like this so it's boring, i don't even need to explain why
    Lol once the radar is fixed the mode will be perfect.

    Have you noticed more blaster heroes on the leaderboard? Because they’re no longer forced to be the target, people actually have to use strategy to take them down.

    Yep. Blasters are waay more important now.

    I lol everytime I hear runner scrubs bleat about blasters being useless. They're in the best spot they've been since 1.2
    51b01ry0tn74.png
    c1eul71krzfi.png

    I'm stacking glowbois in piles now that they aren't all zerging 3 at a time to a stupid target on my head. So much better

    You been stacked them in piles 😂😂. Have to say though the target while not on your head is still on the minimap. If you were in a party or just with experienced randoms & I was han on the other team wouldn't it be easy to just wait for me to spawn & cheese me. You can see where I spawn at all times. Point in trying to make is a experienced group of players can make a blaster hero useless. Once they get rid of the precise minimap I'll feel comfortable playing as a blaster

    Gotta be the one doing the spawnraping not the other way around (Boba is useful here if all else fails).

    Iden is especially lulzy with the dots, anyone coming around a corner is getting prefired w/ the blue balls first lol
    61tgj36mc1n9.png

  • anidriX
    1041 posts Member
    anidriX wrote: »
    Read : "Getting tossed in the dumpster is boring. Was more fun when I could hide in a wall and troll better players"

    I love how you assume that people who enjoyed the target system MUST be runners or glitch players. It's as if it's inconceivable to think that some players are skilled enough to not use the troll tactics & simply enjoy the mode for the challenge.
    "... troll better players"... maybe you're not as good as you think you are if those tactics determined the outcome of your matches.

    TDM is fun, but after six rounds, I was ready for more of a challenge. I would love the option to play both modes.

    All the good players I know personally hated the target system. Not a one of them liked it. Playing super maul kart wasn't "challenging" for any of us it was just tedious and boring compared to actually fighting.

    and considering the game plays out almost exactly the same except with runners or glitchers having no effect on the game (except making it a 3v4 for their own team), yeah, those are the only players that have any reason to be buttmad over the change.

    Bet you 99.999999% of the whiners are trash runners (the other .000001% being those going for killstreak records)

    Bet you 100% that I'd embarras you 1v1 or 4v4. Also bet you're just another trash talker who would duck me anyway.


    Right... because Admiral_Xen and his buddies didn't like the old mode then nobody liked it.

    Then you find someone that disagrees and you proceed to label them as runner/glitcher/whatever and challenge them to 1v1/4v4 as if that actually meant ANYTHING.

    You talk as if every match consisted of everyone running and pull out some non sense percentages to try and make a point.

    Toxic player at its finest.

    Yep, that's my assumption and not a one of you has showed to try and disprove it.

    Obvious implication is that you're all bad and will get stomped without being able to hide in a wall or abuse LOS to avoid fights.

    Yeah pretty much every one of my matches had the enemy running. That's what happens when you're gud.

    As I said, maybe you lot didn't see those numbers because no need to run away when you can run over someone.

    Toxic players are the sore losers hiding in walls or running instead of fighting to try and avoid taking a deserved L.

    Except you abused it too much, and now you have only yourselves to blame for the change.

    So? Who are you? Why should anyone try to prove anything to you?

    I have stomped enemy teams and that didn't mean they were running.
    Enemy teams have stomped my team but I never ran.
    It's about a player's character and mentality, it's not skill related. Good and bad players run alike.

    Abuse LOS? Now you are just talking nonsense. You confuse someone who runs with someone who retreats and picks their fights smartly. Just look at your beloved TDM with its brand new "Anti-LOS-Abuse Radar". Whole teams spawn killing everyone and preventing the enemy from regrouping, yeah "Skill".

    People hiding in a wall is toxic gameplay. You, thinking yourself above the rest and calling everyone trash, are the definition of a toxic player.

    You prefer TDM, that's your opinion and you are entitled to have it. But you have no right to label everyone else as runners, trash or any other nonsense just because we disagree with you.
  • anidriX wrote: »
    Read : "Getting tossed in the dumpster is boring. Was more fun when I could hide in a wall and troll better players"

    I love how you assume that people who enjoyed the target system MUST be runners or glitch players. It's as if it's inconceivable to think that some players are skilled enough to not use the troll tactics & simply enjoy the mode for the challenge.
    "... troll better players"... maybe you're not as good as you think you are if those tactics determined the outcome of your matches.

    TDM is fun, but after six rounds, I was ready for more of a challenge. I would love the option to play both modes.

    All the good players I know personally hated the target system. Not a one of them liked it. Playing super maul kart wasn't "challenging" for any of us it was just tedious and boring compared to actually fighting.

    and considering the game plays out almost exactly the same except with runners or glitchers having no effect on the game (except making it a 3v4 for their own team), yeah, those are the only players that have any reason to be buttmad over the change.

    Bet you 99.999999% of the whiners are trash runners (the other .000001% being those going for killstreak records)

    Bet you 100% that I'd embarras you 1v1 or 4v4. Also bet you're just another trash talker who would duck me anyway.


    Right... because Admiral_Xen and his buddies didn't like the old mode then nobody liked it.

    Then you find someone that disagrees and you proceed to label them as runner/glitcher/whatever and challenge them to 1v1/4v4 as if that actually meant ANYTHING.

    You talk as if every match consisted of everyone running and pull out some non sense percentages to try and make a point.

    Toxic player at its finest.

    Yep, that's my assumption and not a one of you has showed to try and disprove it.

    Obvious implication is that you're all bad and will get stomped without being able to hide in a wall or abuse LOS to avoid fights.

    Yeah pretty much every one of my matches had the enemy running. That's what happens when you're gud.

    As I said, maybe you lot didn't see those numbers because no need to run away when you can run over someone.

    Toxic players are the sore losers hiding in walls or running instead of fighting to try and avoid taking a deserved L.

    Except you abused it too much, and now you have only yourselves to blame for the change.

    Well, one things for sure, you LOVE to run your mouth. I've seen people give very well thought out responses as to why having both modes in the game would be really cool & appease EVERYONE. What's your response?... If you like the target system, then you're a cheap, glitch playing runner. I would destroy you, so clearly, I'm right & you all are wrong...
    Last I checked there isn't a competitive league in SWBF II, so please get off your high horse. Others are allowed to enjoy something EVEN IF YOU DON'T. They are NOT wrong. I'm done with this nonsense.
    You smell like an arrogant cyber bully. Have fun with that, sure it'll take you far.
  • bfloo
    15720 posts Member
    Cry moar peasants, you're just mad that the crutch has been kicked away. You can't run from your betters anymore

    Get Gud. Try Less QQ, moar pew pew and maybe you won't have the "boring" experience of taking that L every game.

    If they can only take me down 3v1, are they really my betters?
    I am getting better at squeaking out 1v3's

    pi781e0d1mz5.png
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

    Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

    h846398gb27k.png


  • Piscettios
    5868 posts Member
    bfloo wrote: »
    Cry moar peasants, you're just mad that the crutch has been kicked away. You can't run from your betters anymore

    Get Gud. Try Less QQ, moar pew pew and maybe you won't have the "boring" experience of taking that L every game.

    If they can only take me down 3v1, are they really my betters?
    I am getting better at squeaking out 1v3's

    pi781e0d1mz5.png

    Getten Gud*
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Alex64
    7663 posts Member
    I imagine runners yawning while they are being destroyed.
    Why so serious?
  • Cry moar peasants, you're just mad that the crutch has been kicked away. You can't run from your betters anymore

    Get Gud. Try Less QQ, moar pew pew and maybe you won't have the "boring" experience of taking that L every game.

    Savage 😂😂
  • Admiral_Xen
    2757 posts Member
    bfloo wrote: »
    Cry moar peasants, you're just mad that the crutch has been kicked away. You can't run from your betters anymore

    Get Gud. Try Less QQ, moar pew pew and maybe you won't have the "boring" experience of taking that L every game.

    If they can only take me down 3v1, are they really my betters?
    I am getting better at squeaking out 1v3's

    pi781e0d1mz5.png
    bfloo wrote: »
    Cry moar peasants, you're just mad that the crutch has been kicked away. You can't run from your betters anymore

    Get Gud. Try Less QQ, moar pew pew and maybe you won't have the "boring" experience of taking that L every game.

    If they can only take me down 3v1, are they really my betters?
    I am getting better at squeaking out 1v3's

    pi781e0d1mz5.png

    Just win the 3v1 it's not that hard with this playerbase tbh.
    61tgj36mc1n9.png

  • Empire_TW
    6500 posts Member
    bfloo wrote: »
    Cry moar peasants, you're just mad that the crutch has been kicked away. You can't run from your betters anymore

    Get Gud. Try Less QQ, moar pew pew and maybe you won't have the "boring" experience of taking that L every game.

    If they can only take me down 3v1, are they really my betters?
    I am getting better at squeaking out 1v3's

    pi781e0d1mz5.png

    Why are you in a 3v1?
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • OcDoc
    1868 posts Member
    OcDoc wrote: »
    Summary assessment...

    It is A LOT more casual now.

    DICE might want this but I don’t.

    What does that even mean to be more casual? I don't see how the lack of a robot voice saying which person to kill makes it more casual.

    I've played a few sessions of it now with the longest being just over two hours. I haven't played more than 30 minutes of HvV in one setting in a few months because I found the target system to be frustrating and boring. To me, the new HvV is a lot more fun and not frustrating at all. It seems like there is constant action now. It's actually been an enjoyable experience, to me at least.

    Once they tweak the radar and spawns it will be even better. You're entitled to your opinion and your critiques. I just don't understand the critique of calling it casual...whatever that even means.

    The pace is a little slower and there are no forced engagements.

    That is what I mean by more casual.

    You can engage if you want or avoid if you want and you really don’t feel at any particular moment that weight is on your shoulders to perform to a certain level. Your contribution is pretty much just blended into the total for the game.

    It used to be that you could go out on a limb and pull off something special for your team by a clutch kill on the target. It also used to be that intermittently the weight of the round fell in you as the target and you needed to win that moment to contribute. Now all moments of interaction are the same.

  • OcDoc wrote: »
    OcDoc wrote: »
    Summary assessment...

    It is A LOT more casual now.

    DICE might want this but I don’t.

    What does that even mean to be more casual? I don't see how the lack of a robot voice saying which person to kill makes it more casual.

    I've played a few sessions of it now with the longest being just over two hours. I haven't played more than 30 minutes of HvV in one setting in a few months because I found the target system to be frustrating and boring. To me, the new HvV is a lot more fun and not frustrating at all. It seems like there is constant action now. It's actually been an enjoyable experience, to me at least.

    Once they tweak the radar and spawns it will be even better. You're entitled to your opinion and your critiques. I just don't understand the critique of calling it casual...whatever that even means.

    The pace is a little slower and there are no forced engagements.

    That is what I mean by more casual.

    You can engage if you want or avoid if you want and you really don’t feel at any particular moment that weight is on your shoulders to perform to a certain level. Your contribution is pretty much just blended into the total for the game.

    It used to be that you could go out on a limb and pull off something special for your team by a clutch kill on the target. It also used to be that intermittently the weight of the round fell in you as the target and you needed to win that moment to contribute. Now all moments of interaction are the same.

    Thanks for explaining. What you're describing has not been my experience, but that doesn't mean I am saying you're wrong. Individuals can still pull off team-saving clutch moments, but it's just not in the same way as killing a target right before yours is killed.

    I also hated being the target so maybe I am biased in this discussion. Some people found being the target to be intense while I just found it a burden that ruined the mode for me.
  • Lee1981
    1985 posts Member
    tts42572 wrote: »
    It's always been a borefest!

    Stand around in a group, hold hands, and try to pummel the other team. Zero reward for using any strategy or trying to loan wolf. The team that sticks together best and can just outnumber the other team in encounters will win.

    I like to run around and play my own game and all that end up happening in this mode when you do that is you find yourself in 1 v 2 or 1 v 3 situations.....I can win those in the infantry game modes but I hardly ever win them in this game mode.

    Camp together or move together in a pack is the only way to play this mode and it's boring as heck.
    Well said

    This is what I’ve been saying for over a year, then you get the HvV forum Boy Scouts going on about how good they are, how much skill is required, or the favourites “1v1 us we will show you” or “your obviously playing trash players” like you have any day in that

    HvV has always been a skilless button smash fest with 3-1,4-1 match ups, anyone denying that is a liar
  • Liz4rD
    1059 posts Member
    edited May 24
    @Admiral_Xen

    wxup1avz4qok.jpg


    o42gcorp0gar.jpg


    vojg3pha32j4.jpg


    9m2zfhjg4n30.jpg


    I play supportive and I pick the character no one wants, because in my premade there are some ppl whose characters are still at level 14 or 15 and I let my mates level their chars. Against randoms its EASY TO WIN.

    PS: all the captures are from a row of matches I played last afternooon.





  • Liz4rD
    1059 posts Member
    Dont look on MY NUMBERS. Please take a close look at THEIR NUMBERS.


    Sad.

    And BORING.
  • Cry moar peasants, you're just mad that the crutch has been kicked away. You can't run from your betters anymore

    Get Gud. Try Less QQ, moar pew pew and maybe you won't have the "boring" experience of taking that L every game.

    ^This one telling people to cry more because they want the option of two HvV modes... (meanwhile) you been crying for a year and a half about a game mode because "it's not fair, I'm better, I should win all the time".... 🤣

    Oh the irony.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!