criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Grievous is a monster

CC_1010
1016 posts Member
Thank you. I run more damage on advance/ damage reduction and crawl damage.
The good thing is: sabers still throw themselves at you.
I love it.

Replies

  • Lagodaki
    903 posts Member
    Grievous nerf?
    zzwptdfip6uv.gif


    I'm the arbiter of consumer satisfaction
  • Lagodaki wrote: »
    Grievous nerf?

    What do you mean exactly?
  • Lagodaki
    903 posts Member
    Lagodaki wrote: »
    Grievous nerf?

    What do you mean exactly?
    Joking, since he is good now people will call for nerfs
    zzwptdfip6uv.gif


    I'm the arbiter of consumer satisfaction
  • CC_1010
    1016 posts Member
    No. No. No nerf. Leave him alone!!!! He is my favourite. It’s so fun stomping Anakin to death(literally)
  • il96
    522 posts Member
    Yeah Unrelenting Advance is sneaky, when you get caught into a R2 smash fest hit it up, works real good! Another tip take off extra saber damage at cost of stamina and use Jedi Hunter (Thrust Surge activated 50% further away)
    PS4 ButtersEgo96
  • dominokerem
    331 posts Member
    edited May 24
    il96 wrote: »
    Yeah Unrelenting Advance is sneaky, when you get caught into a R2 smash fest hit it up, works real good! Another tip take off extra saber damage at cost of stamina and use Jedi Hunter (Thrust Surge activated 50% further away)

    We could have equipped those cards, If we didnt have health cards
  • KresusFIN
    2716 posts Member
    Do you just.. Not run into people with the other half of their brain, dodging past you and punishing the laserwindmill?

    Heart of darkness beateth, Ultima
    Iron enigma treateth, Ultima
    Shielding light retreateth, Ultima
    Hydaelyn defeated. Ah, Ultima


    The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

    y6qvidach2x9.png

    "I have never died to a Finn"
  • il96
    522 posts Member
    KresusFIN wrote: »
    Do you just.. Not run into people with the other half of their brain, dodging past you and punishing the laserwindmill?

    When you get backed into a corner or wall... Also sometimes when they smash R2 the animation keeps them in danger longer enough for final blows before they dodge back.
    PS4 ButtersEgo96
  • il96
    522 posts Member
    il96 wrote: »
    Yeah Unrelenting Advance is sneaky, when you get caught into a R2 smash fest hit it up, works real good! Another tip take off extra saber damage at cost of stamina and use Jedi Hunter (Thrust Surge activated 50% further away)

    We could have equipped those cards, If we didnt have health cards

    So what do you run; HOK extra dmg per target on claw rush and extra dmg on Unrelenting
    PS4 ButtersEgo96
  • Once you get used to his clunkiness he is a absolute unit
  • CC_1010
    1016 posts Member
    KresusFIN wrote: »
    Do you just.. Not run into people with the other half of their brain, dodging past you and punishing the laserwindmill?

    That level of intelligence is quite rare
  • Good Lord, I just played him and now he actually feels as powerful as he should be
  • He needs his penalty on Sith Trained removed and a base 50% damage reduction with Unrelenting advance.
  • CC_1010
    1016 posts Member
    He needs his penalty on Sith Trained removed and a base 50% damage reduction with Unrelenting advance.

    You can equip the card and get 40% damage reduction.
  • Also I noticed CR does more damage, I didn't see that in the patch notes
  • TheUltimateHope
    876 posts Member
    edited May 24
    CC_1010 wrote: »
    He needs his penalty on Sith Trained removed and a base 50% damage reduction with Unrelenting advance.

    You can equip the card and get 40% damage reduction.

    That's why i said base damage reduction. I already run this card, and this ability is still not consistent defensively as it should be so that's it. You can only defeat or harm offensively *insert here pejorative word* players with it.
  • DarthLando
    1025 posts Member
    *cyborg
    PSN: DarthLano19
  • No, he’s a Kaleesh cyborg, and should be treated as such 😤
  • ClavinNatas
    254 posts Member
    edited May 24
    Now if only they could fix the claw rush glitch where you get stuck in the form. Also if they could fix thrust surge to actually hit targets easier. Tired of using thrusr surge and then start spinning like a merry-go-round.
  • I think he's fine 2wrnkpsysy7y.gif
  • CC_1010
    1016 posts Member
    edited May 24
    I think he's fine 2wrnkpsysy7y.gif

    I never said anything else
    Post edited by CC_1010 on
  • Unrelenting advance is good now?????
    Hech4Lyf!
  • MC_XIX
    1624 posts Member
    Wouldn't say he's a monster. Terrible stamina, slow and clunky strikes and easily stun-locked out of Claw Rush. He's average.
  • unit900000
    3022 posts Member
    MC_XIX wrote: »
    Wouldn't say he's a monster. Terrible stamina, slow and clunky strikes and easily stun-locked out of Claw Rush. He's average.

    not sure if hes any good in GA now but hes freaking nuts in HvV his unrelenting advance buff really helped him out.
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000
  • MC_XIX
    1624 posts Member
    unit900000 wrote: »
    MC_XIX wrote: »
    Wouldn't say he's a monster. Terrible stamina, slow and clunky strikes and easily stun-locked out of Claw Rush. He's average.

    not sure if hes any good in GA now but hes freaking nuts in HvV his unrelenting advance buff really helped him out.

    I guess the extra damage is nice. But literally all you need to do against UA is walk (you don't even need to run) backwards and he'll never catch you.
  • CC_1010
    1016 posts Member
    Unrelenting advance is good now?????

    With purple cards I can survive a 1v3
  • CC_1010
    1016 posts Member
    MC_XIX wrote: »
    unit900000 wrote: »
    MC_XIX wrote: »
    Wouldn't say he's a monster. Terrible stamina, slow and clunky strikes and easily stun-locked out of Claw Rush. He's average.

    not sure if hes any good in GA now but hes freaking nuts in HvV his unrelenting advance buff really helped him out.

    I guess the extra damage is nice. But literally all you need to do against UA is walk (you don't even need to run) backwards and he'll never catch you.

    I can dominate with him on PC it’s not even funny. I want to upload a killing montage so you guys can see how many people like to run into for spinning glowing sticks.
    I’ve encountered TWO people who tried to back up.
    I even crush Anakin with the General now.
  • Unrelenting advance is good now?????

    It’s amazing if you equip both the bonus damage and damage reduction starcards for unrelenting advance. I have won 3v1 fights against saber heroes with Grievous, primarily because of Unrelenting Advance. Only real problem with it is that the movement speed is still slow, smart people will dodge backwards until it ends and Grievous can’t catch them due to his poor movement speed during the animation.
  • CC_1010
    1016 posts Member
    Unrelenting advance is good now?????

    It’s amazing if you equip both the bonus damage and damage reduction starcards for unrelenting advance. I have won 3v1 fights against saber heroes with Grievous, primarily because of Unrelenting Advance. Only real problem with it is that the movement speed is still slow, smart people will dodge backwards until it ends and Grievous can’t catch them due to his poor movement speed during the animation.

    I LOVE it. It feels so good to kill saber spammers. AND they don’t learn.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!