criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Grievous

This update really did Grievous good, now he actually feels like a threat, and he punishes people for spamming R2 on him during Unrelenting Advance. Thrust Surge still needs to be looked at though because he still gets stuck in the Ninja Run animation.

5zi1ep0mymju.jpeg

Replies

• Yup totally agree if they could fix thrust surge he would be a beast
  • CC_1010
    984 posts Member
    I love him
  • hsf_
    1730 posts Member
    Unrelenting Advance is awesome, but I shouldn't be able to sit in a corner and kill 3 people on full health with it, imo.
  • xJstarx00
    499 posts Member
    While it was amusing to see Grievous activate his weeb running subroutine at first at this point I agree it needs to get fixed, though as of how good he is I actually haven't gotten the change to play him yet after the update but look forward to it!
  • CC_1010
    984 posts Member
    Terranova4 wrote: »
    This update really did Grievous good, now he actually feels like a threat, and he punishes people for spamming R2 on him during Unrelenting Advance. Thrust Surge still needs to be looked at though because he still gets stuck in the Ninja Run animation.

5zi1ep0mymju.jpeg

I just had a round where I completely obliterated Anakin, Obi Wan and Yoda over and over again. It feels so good. He is the anti gank.1480f0julxnd.jpeg
    0oye0tsp8vky.jpeg
  • hsf_ wrote: »
    Unrelenting Advance is awesome, but I shouldn't be able to sit in a corner and kill 3 people on full health with it, imo.

It’s their fault if they choose to run into it
  • Four spinning light sabers should totally take people out.
  • hsf_ wrote: »

If someone is dumb enough to walk towards 2 rotating lightsabers then they deserve to die
  • il96
    501 posts Member
    Beware of a good Yoda! He will wreck you! I main GG, Yoda in open area is too mobile for the clunkster.

Another tip add 50% increased distance to activate Thrust Surge. It gets you into your sweet spot killzone (closeup) and if u hit him into a wall to use normal R2 while hes getting up its a KO
    PS4 ButtersEgo96
  • Yessss, PLEASE FIX THRUST SURGE DICE