criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

RIP General Grievous

FabiDepp
23 posts Member
General grievous is really useless. Separatis leaders are tbh
I think grievous should have a rebuild abilities or something like that cause it's a real shame that this character is actually so cool and powerful but in the game is kinda useless cause their abilities are no match for a galactic assault mode or capital supremacy.
Please rebuild the character the way deserves to be done

Replies

• CC_1010 wrote: »
    FabiDepp wrote: »
    I think grievous should have a rebuild abilities or something like that cause it's a real shame that this character is actually so cool and powerful but in the game is kinda useless cause their abilities are no match for a galactic assault mode or capital supremacy.

Are you serious? He is better then ever.
    At least in HvV

He litterally stated, GA CS
  • Sounds like you're just bad
  • CC_1010 wrote: »
    CC_1010 wrote: »

At least in HvV

He litterally stated, GA CS

He is also good there. I tested him today.

I think people need to learn how to use him properly.
  • il96
    517 posts Member
    Close thread. See proper threads on how good he is now!
    PS4 ButtersEgo96
  • FabiDepp wrote: »

I wouldn’t mind him having it (a Recover Health ability) as a 4th ability. I can definitely seem him as needing it in GA and CS, but in HvV he is fine as long as he doesn’t try to block blaster fire for too long.
    Add more Extraction and SA maps please!

What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019/2020:
    “Season” 4: Clone Wars Revival
    “Season” 5: Episode IX
    “Season” 6: Rogue One
  • They just need to fix his thrust surge and the random annoying claw rush bug and he will be perfect
  • Spiito
    1819 posts Member
    Which other skill types/cards did you have in mind for him?

giphy.gif
  • ZephanUnbound
    2067 posts Member
    edited May 24
    Grievous is pretty great in HvV now. Give him his health regen card and his 2 Unrelenting Advance star cards and he will utterly wreck saber spammers now.

The only issues with Grievous now are the poor hit detection on Thrust Surge and the fact that he still has almost no blaster defense.
  • FabiDepp
    23 posts Member
    CC_1010 wrote: »

At least in HvV

yeah man HvV but not in galactic assault. That's what I mean
  • FabiDepp
    23 posts Member
    Sounds like you're just bad

No man. I'm not a bad player to be honest. Grievous is good in HvV but in galactic assault is useless man he takes damage from everywhere and abilities are no match for that mode and his blaster deflection is really bad
  • FabiDepp wrote: »

No man. I'm not a bad player to be honest. Grievous is good in HvV but in galactic assault is useless man he takes damage from everywhere and abilities are no match for that mode and his blaster deflection is really bad

He's fine in GA. You can't play Grievous in GA the same way you would in HvV. He's not an instant room clear like Anakin, you have to scuttle in and out of the action, and swing maybe a few times. You also need to change his cards to the damage reduction cards.
  • awakespace
    1037 posts Member

This is a case where I would recommend watching some of the high killstreak players videos to learn how to use Grievous. He is actually very good in GA, but you have to play him in a particular way: essentially constant movement, serious situational awareness, using cover, and getting in and out of situations quickly. You should almost never use his block or Unrelenting Advance. Cards to use are the two health cards and Sith Trained for one hit kills.