criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Forest of Endor

Hey, washed up HvV runners. I have an idea for you

Prev1
Admiral_Xen
2757 posts Member
Instead of trying to ruin this perfectly functional game about COMBAT in the Star Wars universe by bringing back a mode where the objective was literally to run in circles away from the enemy, how about a purpose built game for your preferred playstyle?

Well you're in luck, it exists!

r3inhb5l4lan.png

Pretty sure you can get a PS2, the game and an AV adaptor for next to nothing now.

Go to work instead of crying on the forum 24/7 and you'll make enough to be able to play your favourite mode in no time!
61tgj36mc1n9.png

Replies

  • bfloo
    15842 posts Member
    Bad people that think tdm is a horrible dull mode...

    Guess what, I don't like tdm in any games without heroes either :o
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

    Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

    h846398gb27k.png


  • You forgot to cater to players that do this:
    mopco6nn1cei.jpeg
    Your journey nears its end.
    fg4b6t2kcplam2qmfrnt.gif
  • Lagodaki
    912 posts Member
    You forgot to cater to players that do this:
    mopco6nn1cei.jpeg
    Oh god that wall glitch, some very intense fights happened in there
    zzwptdfip6uv.gif


    I'm the arbiter of consumer satisfaction
  • Lagodaki
    912 posts Member
    You forgot to cater to players that do this:
    mopco6nn1cei.jpeg
    If you were Boba you could get in there and kill him, Bossk’s mines and dioxis worked too
    zzwptdfip6uv.gif


    I'm the arbiter of consumer satisfaction
  • quenaelin
    1064 posts Member
    Racing mode would be fun addition. Pod racing or Speeder Bike racing.
  • Lagodaki wrote: »
    You forgot to cater to players that do this:
    mopco6nn1cei.jpeg
    If you were Boba you could get in there and kill him, Bossk’s mines and dioxis worked too
    I tried that with Bossk (first time i ever encountered someone doing that), but it didn't work. That Rey's teammated supported her behaviour and came to her aid and that ... person ... stayed in there the whole game. And since her teammates were pretty bad and got demolished pretty easily, she was target half of the time. Oh so fun ...

    I will not confirm or deny this, but it is actually possible that i got my first ever temporary ban from the PSN, because i might or might not have given this player a piece of my mind via pm later.
  • Runners are rampant in this TDM
  • Phyxsius
    372 posts Member
    Spiito wrote: »
    Objective based HvV gameplay wouldn't necessarily have to be the old target system.
    The point is there is a lack of variety in a mode that has potential to include some.

    QFT.

    No reason not to have SOME objective, instead of this lame tdm.
  • Btech3_14
    250 posts Member
    Instead of trying to ruin this perfectly functional game about COMBAT in the Star Wars universe by bringing back a mode where the objective was literally to run in circles away from the enemy, how about a purpose built game for your preferred playstyle?

    Well you're in luck, it exists!

    r3inhb5l4lan.png

    Pretty sure you can get a PS2, the game and an AV adaptor for next to nothing now.

    Go to work instead of crying on the forum 24/7 and you'll make enough to be able to play your favourite mode in no time!

    😂 you made my day
  • InfantRabbit
    41 posts Member
    edited May 25
    Yeah, i remember with the targeting system there was so much running you would have 50+ kills by the end because the targets would almost never fight.
  • Instead of trying to ruin this perfectly functional game about COMBAT in the Star Wars universe by bringing back a mode where the objective was literally to run in circles away from the enemy, how about a purpose built game for your preferred playstyle?

    Well you're in luck, it exists!

    r3inhb5l4lan.png

    Pretty sure you can get a PS2, the game and an AV adaptor for next to nothing now.

    Go to work instead of crying on the forum 24/7 and you'll make enough to be able to play your favourite mode in no time!

    They could always block and run in que snipe games with friends.
  • KresusFIN
    2786 posts Member
    TjPunx wrote: »
    Instead of trying to ruin this perfectly functional game about COMBAT in the Star Wars universe by bringing back a mode where the objective was literally to run in circles away from the enemy, how about a purpose built game for your preferred playstyle?

    Well you're in luck, it exists!

    r3inhb5l4lan.png

    Pretty sure you can get a PS2, the game and an AV adaptor for next to nothing now.

    Go to work instead of crying on the forum 24/7 and you'll make enough to be able to play your favourite mode in no time!

    At least we found one of the players that got wrecked in every game he played, hence why he is against the old mode

    wsh72rmk1pmg.png

    lmao coming from some dude that got like 1 kill and 2 assists in a whole game vs some actual good players I know

    You'll have to speak up I'm having trouble hearing you through that wall

    Thinking on it, he probably has a point. If by getting wrecked, he refers to some blueberry nobody playing Hide n' Seek / Tag rather than.. You know, the actual game.

    Though the amount of projecting is almost worthy of cringe.
    Heart of darkness beateth, Ultima
    Iron enigma treateth, Ultima
    Shielding light retreateth, Ultima
    Hydaelyn defeated. Ah, Ultima


    The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

    y6qvidach2x9.png

    "I have never died to a Finn"
  • Admiral_Xen
    2757 posts Member
    Alex64 wrote: »
    And the one on the last place would receive a Blue Shell?
    06bb98eefad03e4d4b3fd4a39a564dfc.gif

    they've still got the Blue Shell it's called Retribution
    61tgj36mc1n9.png

  • Peepzilla
    955 posts Member
    I was hoping this was going to suggest a new game mode: 4 pre-nerf Anakins vs 4 "evil" pre-nerf Anakins in a Target System HvV match. The fringe scrub crew would never leave.
  • hsf_
    1905 posts Member
    KresusFIN wrote: »
    TjPunx wrote: »
    Instead of trying to ruin this perfectly functional game about COMBAT in the Star Wars universe by bringing back a mode where the objective was literally to run in circles away from the enemy, how about a purpose built game for your preferred playstyle?

    Well you're in luck, it exists!

    r3inhb5l4lan.png

    Pretty sure you can get a PS2, the game and an AV adaptor for next to nothing now.

    Go to work instead of crying on the forum 24/7 and you'll make enough to be able to play your favourite mode in no time!

    At least we found one of the players that got wrecked in every game he played, hence why he is against the old mode

    wsh72rmk1pmg.png

    lmao coming from some dude that got like 1 kill and 2 assists in a whole game vs some actual good players I know

    You'll have to speak up I'm having trouble hearing you through that wall

    Thinking on it, he probably has a point. If by getting wrecked, he refers to some blueberry nobody playing Hide n' Seek / Tag rather than.. You know, the actual game.

    Though the amount of projecting is almost worthy of cringe.

    Tjpunx is literally as his name states, he's a punk. All he does is run, hide in walls and then boast on the forums about his "skills". The guy is on lifesupport.
  • This same argument has been going on for weeks people. Shut the heck up already and play
  • 😂😂😂😂 STILL assuming 😂😂😂 Litterally re read your own post I see 2 people with valid reasons but YoUr JuSt OnE oF tHOSe GuYs tAhat rESPAwn beFoRe U diE so Ur a BaD Kid
  • Yea I like this new mode but assuming everyone that likes the target system was a runner shows how ignorant and plain stupid you are 😂😂😂

    name a valid reason to like it other than the fact that running/glitching was the optimal meta

    Because that & the radar (which is getting changed) are the only relevant differences from the current mode

    You don't all have to be runners/glitchers if you tacitly provide support for their antics.

    For instance, I bet you were one the BKs I always saw who would respawn or jump off a cliff to give the runner target everytime. Not technically one yourself but still garbage in need of being taken out.

    But I don't really care if you're simply trash or a fan of trash. You can choke on those L's regardless.

    I would work you
  • Oo iiHooked on Xbox. Anyone that plays wirh or against knows my work I don’t need to make a “YouTube” channel to try and prove I’m good but please, tell me how you are so supieror
  • Y’all juat couldn’t catch anyone. It’s okay bud I can give you lessons?

  • Oh I'm definitely better than you. You don't share clips (youtube isn't only way) because your play is embarrassing. Don't lie

    Unfortunately. Don't have an Xbox, not that you'd show up to my thunderdome, anyway.

    No one does. Nothing but L's to be found and no one seems to want to take them.
    Oo iiHooked on Xbox. Anyone that plays wirh or against knows my work I don’t need to make a “YouTube” channel to try and prove I’m good but please, tell me how you are so supieror

    61tgj36mc1n9.png

  • 😂 why would I share clips when you can get this work in person
  • And I know
    You’re bad since you sucked at the target system 😂😂😂😂😂
  • Yea I like this new mode but assuming everyone that likes the target system was a runner shows how ignorant and plain stupid you are 😂😂😂

    name a valid reason to like it other than the fact that running/glitching was the optimal meta

    Because that & the radar (which is getting changed) are the only relevant differences from the current mode

    You don't all have to be runners/glitchers if you tacitly provide support for their antics.

    For instance, I bet you were one the BKs I always saw who would respawn or jump off a cliff to give the runner target everytime. Not technically one yourself but still garbage in need of being taken out.

    But I don't really care if you're simply trash or a fan of trash. You can choke on those L's regardless.

    Must be nice to live in a world of black and white ...

    Only two sides to this issue m8.

    What was it, big H had like 37% of the vote in Germany?

    Pretty sure when we were winning the war didn't worry about that and killed more than just those people, tho

    Not saying trashget system supporters are akin to natsees but they're maybe like one, max two rungs above.
    61tgj36mc1n9.png

  • Yea I like this new mode but assuming everyone that likes the target system was a runner shows how ignorant and plain stupid you are 😂😂😂

    name a valid reason to like it other than the fact that running/glitching was the optimal meta

    Because that & the radar (which is getting changed) are the only relevant differences from the current mode

    You don't all have to be runners/glitchers if you tacitly provide support for their antics.

    For instance, I bet you were one the BKs I always saw who would respawn or jump off a cliff to give the runner target everytime. Not technically one yourself but still garbage in need of being taken out.

    But I don't really care if you're simply trash or a fan of trash. You can choke on those L's regardless.

    Must be nice to live in a world of black and white ...

    Only two sides to this issue m8.

    What was it, big H had like 37% of the vote in Germany?

    Pretty sure when we were winning the war didn't worry about that and killed more than just those people, tho

    Not saying trashget system supporters are akin to natsees but they're maybe like one, max two rungs above.

    I take my previous statement back. Must be nice to live in this world without a brain.

    No brain and yet got a 144 IQ and am trilingual. What about you peasant?

    I'm probably better than you at literally everything RL just like I am in the game
    61tgj36mc1n9.png

  • Yea I like this new mode but assuming everyone that likes the target system was a runner shows how ignorant and plain stupid you are 😂😂😂

    name a valid reason to like it other than the fact that running/glitching was the optimal meta

    Because that & the radar (which is getting changed) are the only relevant differences from the current mode

    You don't all have to be runners/glitchers if you tacitly provide support for their antics.

    For instance, I bet you were one the BKs I always saw who would respawn or jump off a cliff to give the runner target everytime. Not technically one yourself but still garbage in need of being taken out.

    But I don't really care if you're simply trash or a fan of trash. You can choke on those L's regardless.

    Must be nice to live in a world of black and white ...

    Only two sides to this issue m8.

    What was it, big H had like 37% of the vote in Germany?

    Pretty sure when we were winning the war didn't worry about that and killed more than just those people, tho

    Not saying trashget system supporters are akin to natsees but they're maybe like one, max two rungs above.

    I take my previous statement back. Must be nice to live in this world without a brain.

    No brain and yet got a 144 IQ and am trilingual. What about you peasant?

    I'm probably better than you at literally everything RL just like I am in the game

    And this is how you spot a scrub with low self esteem 😂😂😂😂

    “Everything you said in that sentamce was a lie. You could t figure out how to excel at the target system but Your so smart look at you

    You might be a garbage player and probably human in general but I just wanna thank you for actually doing something good for humanity for once by bumping this glorious thread.

    So long as it stays on the front page, you runners will keep getting put on Blast (get it?) both literally and figuratively.

    You're doing great kid. Don't get cocky.
    61tgj36mc1n9.png

  • OoiiHooked_22
    2824 posts Member
    edited May 26
    😂😂😂😂 you can’t even catch someone running I’m sure our skill levels are equal 😂😂😂😂 I didn’t care about runners because I don’t put my life worth into this game 😂😂😂 y’all too much
  • Yea I like this new mode but assuming everyone that likes the target system was a runner shows how ignorant and plain stupid you are 😂😂😂

    name a valid reason to like it other than the fact that running/glitching was the optimal meta

    Because that & the radar (which is getting changed) are the only relevant differences from the current mode

    You don't all have to be runners/glitchers if you tacitly provide support for their antics.

    For instance, I bet you were one the BKs I always saw who would respawn or jump off a cliff to give the runner target everytime. Not technically one yourself but still garbage in need of being taken out.

    But I don't really care if you're simply trash or a fan of trash. You can choke on those L's regardless.

    Must be nice to live in a world of black and white ...

    Only two sides to this issue m8.

    What was it, big H had like 37% of the vote in Germany?

    Pretty sure when we were winning the war didn't worry about that and killed more than just those people, tho

    Not saying trashget system supporters are akin to natsees but they're maybe like one, max two rungs above.

    I take my previous statement back. Must be nice to live in this world without a brain.

    No brain and yet got a 144 IQ and am trilingual. What about you peasant?

    I'm probably better than you at literally everything RL just like I am in the game

    Sure, if you say so. It's usually the genuinely great people who feel the need to flaunt it. Ask President Stable Genius and his Large-a-Brain.

    And you're really expecting people to believe you're IQ when you actually think it's a valuable point to compare people to some of the worst criminals in human history and their supporters because they like a different sort of gamemode than you. Please ... you're IQ obviously isn't even high enough to figure out how to pull your own head out of your backside.

    That orange guy got all the way to Mayor of burgerville tho didn't he?

    What have you done with your life lately? Not so smart now, are you?

    Hey now don't hate on big H. He may have been a bit crazy & murderous, but if it weren't for him we wouldn't have space travel, and therefore would probably not be able to shoot each other with lasers in a Star Wars game.

    That's far more than any turnip hiding on a Death Star shelf with Yoda has ever accomplished for humanity.
    61tgj36mc1n9.png

  • Your so
    Mad 😂😂😂😂
  • Spiito
    1979 posts Member
    This same argument has been going on for weeks people. Shut the heck up already and play
    Multitasking.
    AgVu.gif
    ((I'm playing something else other than Star War Battlefront games right now though, the last time I played HvV I just jumped off tall ledges a lot. For science. ))
    Wknuto!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!