criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

Heroes are no longer the priority. Add content for troopers.

Replies

• Maliainu
    1107 posts Member
    If the community actually supported this thread, it wouldn't have to be deliberately bumped

You realize that every time you reply, that's also deliberately bumping a thread....?
  • Keep up the good work! 👍🏻
    The fact this is thread is still going, forgetting the trolling and abuse, says to me DICE should be taking note of the original idea.

@EA_Rtas @EA_Cian etc
    Lmao it's still going because it gets deliberately bumped everyday

• Probably not haha, but it keeps the thread alive
    Maliainu wrote: »
    If the community actually supported this thread, it wouldn't have to be deliberately bumped

You realize that every time you reply, that's also deliberately bumping a thread....?
    Don't think you realize what kind of bump I'm talking about

• Yup! Let’s keep it going!
    Maliainu wrote: »
    Don't think you realize what kind of bump I'm talking about

I certainly do. Comments don't have to contain the word "bump" to be considered a bump.

All the same to me, you're making it easy on the OP. Keep it up!
    Okay smart cakes, any actual discussion in this thread is dead anyways

The discussion will never be dead until this game dedicates to more infantry content or it is no longer supported

• Xerogon
    506 posts Member
    The fact this is thread is still going, forgetting the trolling and abuse, says to me DICE should be taking note of the original idea.

@EA_Rtas @EA_Cian etc

Heheh. So what’s that supposed to mean? All threads that keep going get deliberately bumped. That’s why they keep going.

And what does that say about most of this player base.

b5m1komuedm9.gif
  • Relmets
    2248 posts Member

@EA_Rtas @EA_Cian etc

Heheh. So what’s that supposed to mean? All threads that keep going get deliberately bumped. That’s why they keep going.

Again, all posts are a deliberate bump.

yeah I guess all of the hero threads are "accidentally bumped"

emote.png

[+3748 posts]
  • Alex64
    7663 posts Member
    People really want OT troopers, just look at this.
    7cvb3v69804q.jpg
    We need this, seriously.
    Why so serious?
  • lowell
    1315 posts Member
    Alex64 wrote: »
    7cvb3v69804q.jpg
    We need this, seriously.

That's the Legends version of the ISB. There is a canon version:

image_cdbc0ed9.jpeg?region=0%2C0%2C1920%2C1080&width=768

Then, there's also the Inspectorate from the Marvel Comics:

swdv6.jpg

latest?cb=20171221184532
  • Alex64
    7663 posts Member
    lowell wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    7cvb3v69804q.jpg
    We need this, seriously.

That's the Legends version of the ISB. There is a canon version:

image_cdbc0ed9.jpeg?region=0%2C0%2C1920%2C1080&width=768

Then, there's also the Inspectorate from the Marvel Comics:

swdv6.jpg

latest?cb=20171221184532

Hnnng!
    giphy.gif
    Why so serious?
  • d0kRX
    1434 posts Member
    I only post here cuz I want infantry only cargo added and it's a form of trooper content that's much needed in the game. I actually don't bother to read all the weird comments on the thread.
    PSN: d0kRX
  • Empire_TW
    6500 posts Member
    Blasters. Default blaster mods. Infantry only Cargo. Turning Point. Infantry skins.

Happen they must. Or just make a 3rd emote wheel. That works too.

Victory Pose wheel.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • AbyssWatch3r
    4974 posts Member
    edited May 31
    If this game was good enough to keep installed, I would've enjoyed teaching you a few lessons.

This game is trash, but for all the wrong reasons. I'm glad the devs are looking for feedback, but until we get a real update that doesn't include window dressing tweaks that beat around the bush, I agree, theres no reason to re-install.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
  • #FreeRelmets
  • #RestrainRelmets

Ahh wanting the opposition silenced...the true sign of not being able to settle or conclude a debate.

^^^
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • UrbanGlitch
    3213 posts Member
    Wait....what’s happened to Relmets?
  • Piscettios
    5868 posts Member
    #RestrainRelmets

How sweet... you miss him so much. ❤️
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Maliainu
    1107 posts Member
    edited June 1
    #FreeRelmets
    skincarver wrote: »
    #FreeRelmets
    KresusFIN wrote: »
    #FreeRelmets
    skincarver wrote: »
    #FreeRelmets
    #FREERELMETS
    yrcth9njm9fq.jpeg
    Free Relmets.

6w2fr5mz3lft.gif
  • Lagodaki
    912 posts Member
    #Free Helmets
    zzwptdfip6uv.gif

I'm the arbiter of consumer satisfaction
  • Lagodaki wrote: »
    #Free Helmets

Close but no cigar.
  • Empire_TW
    6500 posts Member
    #RreeFelmets
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • Ppong_Man12
    2631 posts Member
    edited June 2
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    #RreeFelmets

WearYourRelmets
  • tankertoad
    6323 posts Member
    ID_8615 wrote: »
    Only the Hero-worshipers expect the Trooper clan to request bonus HPs, bonus Mobility, bonus firepower when we are asking for more Trooper content.

Trooper content is, in fact, a call for more equality on the battlefield across all combatants. But not through means of fewer options or fewer venues or more limited scope.

I do believe a good chunk of us were expecting BF2017 to supercede BF2015 by including it's content and expanding on it. BF2017, however, ... nearly started over from scratch, much to our chagrin. Fewer weapon choices. Limited load outs. Fractured means of playing the character we wanted; first we have to select a class, then a build out from the few choices there in. BF2015 has far more variety of weaponry than BF2017 ever will at this rate.

Maps and playability - BF2015 has beautiful WA maps with wide spaces and various small-scale adulations that make play there far more interesting than in BF2017. In BF2015, the terrain makes sense. The placement of turbolasers and e-web guns make sense. BF2017's E-webs are practically 100% useless!! Why bother even putting them in?? I don't think anyone e can even use the turbolaser on Endor in BF2017.

Trooper content is a plea for more maps.. better maps. Better weapon selections (NOT more powerful!). More space to fly around starships in GA. Either more classes or a way to furnish cross-class weaponry, build-outs, and specializations.

Trooper content is also a plea for us to NOT be lorded over by the Bigs of the game: Heroes, Infiltrators, & Aerials. We want to be left to our own vices and deficiencies; not to be sitting and staring at a Respawn screen because some happy-go-lucky Hero was smashing buttons for auto-one-hit-kills en masse.

Trooper content is a plea for a return to when skill mattered. Teamwork mattered. Objectives mattered. Something only a handful of Hero-worshipers can understand.

@ID_8615 always enjoyed your comments but this is perfect. And you are so right about 2015 WA. That sollust map had it all.
    41st.org Founder "Where the Game is Winnable."

are-you-threatening-me-gif.gif
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    #RreeFelmets

WearYourRelmets

MirandaKeyedMyRelmet
  • More content for troopers.
    #StarWars-y
  • Piscettios
    5868 posts Member
    For Helmes Relmints