criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

Add Ahsoka

Prev1345678
Reason: Then I can defeat Ahsoka with Darth Vader

Replies

  • Very insightful thread, good job :D
  • To be honest I don't care.
  • Very insightful thread, good job :D

    Thanks
  • Cadoth
    1053 posts Member
    Uh whatever
  • Spiito
    1846 posts Member
    CC_1010 wrote: »
    He should have killed her in the episode they fought.

    Well, that's the thing. Vader did kill her.
    But then Ezra came across the Force, or a time machine, or something.
    And now... We'll I guess she's alive now.
    ???
    Or something?

    I don't know, I'm easily confused. c:
    "A fair fight is where everyone loses."
  • Cadoth
    1053 posts Member
    Spiito wrote: »
    CC_1010 wrote: »
    He should have killed her in the episode they fought.

    Well, that's the thing. Vader did kill her.
    But then Ezra came across the Force, or a time machine, or something.
    And now... We'll I guess she's alive now.
    ???
    Or something?

    I don't know, I'm easily confused. c:

    He didn’t actually kill her but he was about to kill her like “ha! You’re dead Ahsoka”, Ezra: “hold my time machine”
  • Alex64
    7020 posts Member
    Reason: Then I can defeat Ahsoka with Darth Vader

    4RcCI7.gif
  • lowell
    974 posts Member
    DarthJ wrote: »
    Spiito wrote: »
    CC_1010 wrote: »
    He should have killed her in the episode they fought.

    Well, that's the thing. Vader did kill her.
    But then Ezra came across the Force, or a time machine, or something.
    And now... We'll I guess she's alive now.
    ???
    Or something?

    I don't know, I'm easily confused. c:

    Basically time travel was introduced because Filoni didn't want to kill off his beloved character. Thereby changing Star Wars lore for no real reason

    I"m wondering how Timothy Zahn is going to tell Palpatine's side of the story with the World Between Worlds and his role in the series finale in Thrawn: Treason.

    rebels-413-world-between-worlds-emperor-tall.jpg

    maxresdefault.jpg

  • rollind24
    5567 posts Member
    I think they will add ahsoka

    ve2sbrmo28dq.gif

    JK, I will totally judge her addition
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • She'll be coming soon I'm sure. Some_Info said her and Ventress are coming and he has proven to be a very reliable leakerin the past. Not to mention the datamined voice lines and lines of code that reference Ahsoka.
  • Spiito
    1846 posts Member
    Cadoth wrote: »
    He didn’t actually kill her but he was about to kill her like “ha! You’re dead Ahsoka”, Ezra: “hold my time machine”
    DarthJ wrote: »
    Basically time travel was introduced because Filoni didn't want to kill off his beloved character. Thereby changing Star Wars lore for no real reason
    Best time machine ever.

    You could watch what has been, what is, and what will be, forever in there, and never get bored, I bet.

    I wonder if Ezra could have sat and watched Ahsoka's time play out a few occasions before deciding to save her.

    "A fair fight is where everyone loses."
  • Spiito
    1846 posts Member
    source.gif
    Sure. I'll take a time traveling character with the initials of E.B for swbf2.
    "A fair fight is where everyone loses."
  • lowell
    974 posts Member
    Alex64 wrote: »
    pupctf3qj1ab.jpg
    Add Emmett Brown

    How about these guys?

    trailer3.jpg
  • DarthJ wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    pupctf3qj1ab.jpg
    Add Emmett Brown

    Great Scott!

    Would take him, Marty and Biff as the villain counterpart over Ahsoka

    I'd take jailbird Joey and Goldie Wilson over Ahsoka 🤷‍♂️
  • Moojammin_10
    1938 posts Member
    edited June 1
    tankertoad wrote: »
    The game will finally hit its climax with Ashoka.

    Wow. Such low standards. No wonder gaming is in the state it's in 🤣😂
  • Piscettios
    5814 posts Member
    More blaster heroes, add John Wick

    He could use everything not nailed down as a weapon
    ib4wq76ftc4e.jpeg

    The season of John... Wick vs McClane.

    John Lithgow provides new in game announcements for both sides.

    l66j0dznu39c.jpeg

    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • DarthJ wrote: »
    Spiito wrote: »
    CC_1010 wrote: »
    He should have killed her in the episode they fought.

    Well, that's the thing. Vader did kill her.
    But then Ezra came across the Force, or a time machine, or something.
    And now... We'll I guess she's alive now.
    ???
    Or something?

    I don't know, I'm easily confused. c:

    Basically time travel was introduced because Filoni didn't want to kill off his beloved character. Thereby changing Star Wars lore for no real reason

    It's super uncool.
  • Empire_TW
    6071 posts Member
    DarthJ wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    pupctf3qj1ab.jpg
    Add Emmett Brown

    Great Scott!

    Would take him, Marty and Biff as the villain counterpart over Ahsoka

    Also need these 2
    3hmthginu25x.jpg
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    DarthJ wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    pupctf3qj1ab.jpg
    Add Emmett Brown

    Great Scott!

    Would take him, Marty and Biff as the villain counterpart over Ahsoka

    Also need these 2
    3hmthginu25x.jpg

    I never will understand why you like Iden Versio so much.
  • Alex64
    7020 posts Member
    Bring this interdimensional time machine to introduce characters from another movie universes
  • Maliainu
    1107 posts Member
    I love Ahsoka and definitly want her in the game (alone the prospect of dual lightsabers make her a worthy addition), but i'm honestly afraid they might fudge up her design. So far, all heroes we have (and even all alien species we get for trooper customisation) have been in the movies in one way or another. And all the heroes looks like the actors portraying them (well ... some more so than others, but that's besides the point). Ahsoka and her design/look, however, have a) never had an appearance in the movies and are b) very much in line with the respective designs of the shows she's been featured in, so seeing her next to realistic looking humans in a realistic looking world might feel off.

    Realistic next to humans? I wouldn't exclude aliens:
    kthwjwh2prqd.png
    jzfs2cu686uo.png
    heudalylrghd.png
    5laitw4p9vb0.png
    jf1fld8th57u.png
    kcg386gmge1q.png
    ffhooydo7tne.png
    4re80x14g4cf.png
    2wbfjwuopo2z.png
    8w15jtnc5vax.png
    yjxwhbdcf0uu.png
    ei0nphrjjz83.png
    bmzgomwx76j7.png
    ok5tl42innte.png

    Star Wars wouldn't be Star Wars without aliens, humanoid or not (<3 Aliens)
  • It would be cool if they added the inquisitors as a reinforcement or a shadow guard, both would be very similar because they both use a red lightsaber and work for Vader and they have simple force powers such as push and choke.
  • Maliainu wrote: »
    I love Ahsoka and definitly want her in the game (alone the prospect of dual lightsabers make her a worthy addition), but i'm honestly afraid they might fudge up her design. So far, all heroes we have (and even all alien species we get for trooper customisation) have been in the movies in one way or another. And all the heroes looks like the actors portraying them (well ... some more so than others, but that's besides the point). Ahsoka and her design/look, however, have a) never had an appearance in the movies and are b) very much in line with the respective designs of the shows she's been featured in, so seeing her next to realistic looking humans in a realistic looking world might feel off.

    Realistic next to humans? I wouldn't exclude aliens:
    kthwjwh2prqd.png
    jzfs2cu686uo.png
    heudalylrghd.png
    5laitw4p9vb0.png
    jf1fld8th57u.png
    kcg386gmge1q.png
    ffhooydo7tne.png
    4re80x14g4cf.png
    2wbfjwuopo2z.png
    8w15jtnc5vax.png
    yjxwhbdcf0uu.png
    ei0nphrjjz83.png
    bmzgomwx76j7.png
    ok5tl42innte.png

    Star Wars wouldn't be Star Wars without aliens, humanoid or not (<3 Aliens)

    Okay, maybe i put it wrong. It's hard to explain and english isn't my first language. What i basically mean is that we only ever saw Ahsoka in a cartoonish design, so seeing her out of this cartoon-world in one that's more realistic looking might end up being weird.
  • Piscettios wrote: »
    DarthJ wrote: »
    Spiito wrote: »
    CC_1010 wrote: »
    He should have killed her in the episode they fought.

    Well, that's the thing. Vader did kill her.
    But then Ezra came across the Force, or a time machine, or something.
    And now... We'll I guess she's alive now.
    ???
    Or something?

    I don't know, I'm easily confused. c:

    Basically time travel was introduced because Filoni didn't want to kill off his beloved character. Thereby changing Star Wars lore for no real reason

    It's not changing, it's shoehorning.

    Fixed 👍🏼
    Not really, but okay.

    Why would you want to limit the Force ?
  • Maliainu
    1107 posts Member
    edited June 1
    Okay, maybe i put it wrong. It's hard to explain and english isn't my first language. What i basically mean is that we only ever saw Ahsoka in a cartoonish design, so seeing her out of this cartoon-world in one that's more realistic looking might end up being weird.

    I don't think so:
    y1fm4d6iafph.png
    z2m0cx8ziwcx.png
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!