criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Triple XP Event

Will we ever get Personal Stats?

The_New_Dark_Side_05
20 posts Member
edited June 2
So, as a lover of SWBF 2015, I enjoyed seeing the progression I made. I’m not talking about the general level, I’m talking about kills, K/D Ratio, all of those things that can give players the best possible experience. It hasn’t been talked about in a long time for this game but BF2015 seriously had an app that showed you DETAILED STATS that included how many kills you have with each specific weapon and hero. EA can go all out with this one (if they did lol) due to the vast amount of content that is in this game. Think about it! It’s a simple thing that we should have had in the beginning but EA, as usual, rushed it out of the sweet cash.
I know PC already has a third party sort of tracker but I think that is sort of unfair for us console players (which is where most of the player-base is at). We need real time, real deal, statistics. Plz

Replies

• Maliainu
    1107 posts Member
    I don’t care enough about stats, especially with this game.
  • I want more squad-based measurments and rewards to discourage the very selfish play that runs rampant right now - we already have too few players playing the objectives and working with their squad as it is. Too many players are competing against their own team in order to hog the heroes. Personal stats would be great if squad stats mattered more. It is a good idea AFTER these other, major problems are dealt with.
  • Are these things not found in the Career tab? 🤔 (i’m not being sarcastic either. I never look at that tab except to get the little yellow triangle to go away.)
  • No that is just the achievements like when you get 500 kills you get 1000 credits and things like that.
    Are these things not found in the Career tab? 🤔 (i’m not being sarcastic either. I never look at that tab except to get the little yellow triangle to go away.)