criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

Add Ahsoka

135678

Replies

  • lowell
    1651 posts Member
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Meh ...The Force can grant you visions into the past, present and future. People long gone can manifest their consciousness, either through sheer willpower and oneness with the Force or by imbuing objects with youe spirit. In From a certain point of view, Obi-Wan experiences basically life-like visions of his past life during his duel with Vader. Personally, i think the foundation for this has allways been there.

    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    Hmmm...
    giphy.gif

    1. Taken out of context, that quote is in response to how clouded in the dark side the Jedi have become, not that it is actually impossible to see the future because, I mean, Anakin actually did in RotS
    2. Not relevant
    3. Wut?

    You're wrong, now you are trying to tell me that Jedi can foresee the future? lol just no.





  • Lloyd Christmas would be a better hero to add.
  • ^I mean, disregard TCW sources if you like, but Yoda literally insinuates in the prequels that the Jedi can typically predict the future through visions, but that the strong dark side presence of Darth Sidious is preventing them from doing so.
  • Maliainu
    1107 posts Member
    !!Red Alert!! !!Red Alert!!

    Wannabe mod in this thread!
  • lowell
    1651 posts Member
    edited June 3
    Alex64 wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Meh ...The Force can grant you visions into the past, present and future. People long gone can manifest their consciousness, either through sheer willpower and oneness with the Force or by imbuing objects with youe spirit. In From a certain point of view, Obi-Wan experiences basically life-like visions of his past life during his duel with Vader. Personally, i think the foundation for this has allways been there.

    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    Hmmm...
    giphy.gif

    1. Taken out of context, that quote is in response to how clouded in the dark side the Jedi have become, not that it is actually impossible to see the future because, I mean, Anakin actually did in RotS
    2. Not relevant
    3. Wut?

    You're wrong, now you are trying to tell me that Jedi can foresee the future? lol just no.






    that's baloney

    I think you meant to say it was this individual's cause:

    7ezbo231xgz21.jpg

    This happened at the same location in the first video 22 years later with Luke, he had foresight a duel with Vader was inevitable:



    Also, this happened in TFA & TLJ:





    Even one individual said he was inevitable twice in a recently released film. Guess who and which movie was it.
  • lowell
    1651 posts Member
    There's more to these visions, they don't always just look into the future but gives answers, truths, and also warnings.

    More notable visions, except the first one resulted in a memory erase:













    The fifth video is actually happening in reality if you buy the Jedi and Sith holocrons from the parks:

  • lowell
    1651 posts Member
    edited June 3
    Alex64 wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Meh ...The Force can grant you visions into the past, present and future. People long gone can manifest their consciousness, either through sheer willpower and oneness with the Force or by imbuing objects with youe spirit. In From a certain point of view, Obi-Wan experiences basically life-like visions of his past life during his duel with Vader. Personally, i think the foundation for this has allways been there.

    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    Hmmm...
    giphy.gif

    1. Taken out of context, that quote is in response to how clouded in the dark side the Jedi have become, not that it is actually impossible to see the future because, I mean, Anakin actually did in RotS
    2. Not relevant
    3. Wut?

    You're wrong, now you are trying to tell me that Jedi can foresee the future? lol just no.






    that's baloney

    I think you meant to say it was this individual's cause:

    7ezbo231xgz21.jpg

    This happened at the same location in the first video 22 years later with Luke, he had foresight a duel with Vader was inevitable:



    Also, this happened in TFA & TLJ:





    Even one individual said he was inevitable twice in a recently released film. Guess who and which movie was it.

    If you understand the cave vision as a vision of the future then you don't know anything about star wars.

    It's also a warning that Luke is vulnerable to the Dark Side and could fall to the same circumstances as Anakin.

    Remember the ROTJ duel where Palpatine wanted Luke to kill Anakin and take his spot as the Rule of Two?

  • lowell
    1651 posts Member
    Alex64 wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    There's more to these visions, they don't always just look into the future but gives answers, truths, and also warnings.

    More notable visions, except the first one resulted in a memory erase:













    The fifth video is actually happening in reality if you buy the Jedi and Sith holocrons from the parks:


    you keep posting baloney, haven't you decided what to post, movies or baloney?

    I could post both clips of movies and shows in the same post, if there was a specific connection.
  • lowell
    1651 posts Member
    edited June 3
    Alex64 wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Meh ...The Force can grant you visions into the past, present and future. People long gone can manifest their consciousness, either through sheer willpower and oneness with the Force or by imbuing objects with youe spirit. In From a certain point of view, Obi-Wan experiences basically life-like visions of his past life during his duel with Vader. Personally, i think the foundation for this has allways been there.

    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    Hmmm...
    giphy.gif

    1. Taken out of context, that quote is in response to how clouded in the dark side the Jedi have become, not that it is actually impossible to see the future because, I mean, Anakin actually did in RotS
    2. Not relevant
    3. Wut?

    You're wrong, now you are trying to tell me that Jedi can foresee the future? lol just no.






    that's baloney

    I think you meant to say it was this individual's cause:

    7ezbo231xgz21.jpg

    This happened at the same location in the first video 22 years later with Luke, he had foresight a duel with Vader was inevitable:



    Also, this happened in TFA & TLJ:





    Even one individual said he was inevitable twice in a recently released film. Guess who and which movie was it.

    If you understand the cave vision as a vision of the future then you don't know anything about star wars.

    It's also a warning that Luke is vulnerable to the Dark Side and could fall to the same circumstances as Anakin.

    Remember the ROTJ duel where Palpatine wanted Luke to kill Anakin and take his spot as the Rule of Two?


    speculations

    Well, Luke was able to overcome it until the turning of Kylo. Yoda knew Order 66 was coming but he decided to live through it. It depends on the individual if they're able to or even want to change directions with some prior foresight or your "speculations".

  • lowell
    1651 posts Member
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Theres a prophecy about a chosen one, then jedi decide to train a child(who will destroy them) OH! Jedi can see the future wow! What you can't undestand is that Palpatine use that Legend to troll Jedi, that's completely the plot of the PT, keep speculating.

    Actually, the Chosen One prophecy in canon has been revealed in the Master & Apprentice novel published in April.

    This is the full text, only one sentence:

    "A Chosen One shall come, born of no father, and through him will ultimate balance in the Force be restored."
  • lowell
    1651 posts Member
    edited June 3
    Alex64 wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Theres a prophecy about a chosen one, then jedi decide to train a child(who will destroy them) OH! Jedi can see the future wow! What you can't undestand is that Palpatine use that Legend to troll Jedi, that's completely the plot of the PT, keep speculating.

    Actually, the Chosen One prophecy in canon has been revealed in the Master & Apprentice novel published in April.

    This is the full text, only one sentence:

    "A Chosen One shall come, born of no father, and through him will ultimate balance in the Force be restored."

    So?

    You said it was used in the PT by Palpatine except he used the Legend of Plagueis (his master) and the Jedi can predict the future because of that prophecy. The origins of how the prophecy came out hasn't exactly be portrayed except its text. You can't prove that the visions gave the prophecy. They actually did tests on Anakin to determine if he had potential with the Force and found the midi-chlorian count proved that. If the count was low, they wouldn't have taken him in under their wing.

    Visions come to individuals for a reason, they are not made but the Force uses it as a communication device. Sometimes they need it and sometimes it's something just given to you, how you actually make use of it is your choice. And they could point to any time period they need to explain anything they want you to know, whether it's the past, present, or future.

    Whether Sheev manipulated midi-chlorians to create Anakin in Shmi's body, that's still up for debate as Lucasfilm hasn't shed the light on that direction just yet.
  • lowell
    1651 posts Member
    edited June 3
    Alex64 wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Theres a prophecy about a chosen one, then jedi decide to train a child(who will destroy them) OH! Jedi can see the future wow! What you can't undestand is that Palpatine use that Legend to troll Jedi, that's completely the plot of the PT, keep speculating.

    Actually, the Chosen One prophecy in canon has been revealed in the Master & Apprentice novel published in April.

    This is the full text, only one sentence:

    "A Chosen One shall come, born of no father, and through him will ultimate balance in the Force be restored."

    So?

    You said it was used in the PT by Palpatine except he used the Legend of Plagueis (his master) and the Jedi can predict the future because of that prophecy. The origins of how the prophecy came out hasn't exactly be portrayed except its text. You can't prove that the visions gave the prophecy. They actually did tests on Anakin to determine if he had potential with the Force and found the midi-chlorian count proved that. If the count was low, they wouldn't have taken him in under their wing.

    Visions come to individuals for a reason, they are not made but the Force uses it as a communication device. Sometimes they need it and sometimes it's something just given to you, how you actually make use of it is your choice. And they could point to any time period they need to explain anything they want you to know, whether it's the past, present, or future.

    Whether Sheev manipulated midi-chlorians to create Anakin in Shmi's body, that's still up for debate as Lucasfilm hasn't shed the light on that direction just yet.

    That proves that Jedi don't know a thing about future and the prophecy of the chosen one it was only a legend.

    Hey, some take visions seriously and some don't. But Yoda knew already from the visions that they were going to lose the Clone Wars but only peace and victory can be achieved after it, it shows he knew what the visions told him about the future, not that he knows all about the future. He told Mace and Obi-Wan whatever happens, they needed to continue what's been done already because they don't know the full picture of the visions presented by the Force priestesses.

    I'm guessing the prophecy probably came out of either a lost text they found or some major Jedi event happened that cause the prophecy to be foretold.
  • Alex64 wrote: »
    ^I mean, disregard TCW sources if you like, but Yoda literally insinuates in the prequels that the Jedi can typically predict the future through visions, but that the strong dark side presence of Darth Sidious is preventing them from doing so.

    That's not true, there's no such a thing.

    Have you not watched the movies? Anakin literally had a vision of the future with Padmé dying. It came true with the exact same image
  • DarthLando
    1534 posts Member
    edited June 3
    Alex64 wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Meh ...The Force can grant you visions into the past, present and future. People long gone can manifest their consciousness, either through sheer willpower and oneness with the Force or by imbuing objects with youe spirit. In From a certain point of view, Obi-Wan experiences basically life-like visions of his past life during his duel with Vader. Personally, i think the foundation for this has allways been there.

    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    Hmmm...
    giphy.gif

    1. Taken out of context, that quote is in response to how clouded in the dark side the Jedi have become, not that it is actually impossible to see the future because, I mean, Anakin actually did in RotS
    2. Not relevant
    3. Wut?

    You're wrong, now you are trying to tell me that Jedi can foresee the future? lol just no.






    that's baloney

    I think you meant to say it was this individual's cause:

    7ezbo231xgz21.jpg

    This happened at the same location in the first video 22 years later with Luke, he had foresight a duel with Vader was inevitable:



    Also, this happened in TFA & TLJ:





    Even one individual said he was inevitable twice in a recently released film. Guess who and which movie was it.

    If you understand the cave vision as a vision of the future then you don't know anything about star wars.

    The Jedi indeed have visions of the future, however the future is always in motion. Some of the visions come to fruition, some do not.

    This is pretty basic stuff, mate.
    Post edited by DarthLando on
    PSN: DarthLando-
  • enigmatic1606
    428 posts Member
    edited June 3
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    ^I mean, disregard TCW sources if you like, but Yoda literally insinuates in the prequels that the Jedi can typically predict the future through visions, but that the strong dark side presence of Darth Sidious is preventing them from doing so.

    That's not true, there's no such a thing.

    Have you not watched the movies? Anakin literally had a vision of the future with Padmé dying. It came true with the exact same image

    Then Ani ask master Yoda about it and....?
    Cut the baloney. Why don't you tell us what he said ? Specifically, when he said that those visions Anakin had were false and that the future couldn't be foreseen ?

    But to amuse you - the only thing Yoda told Anakin in that scene is basically "Get over it." Get over what ? Yeah, the eventual deaths Anakin saw in his visions.
  • UrbanGlitch
    3274 posts Member
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    ^I mean, disregard TCW sources if you like, but Yoda literally insinuates in the prequels that the Jedi can typically predict the future through visions, but that the strong dark side presence of Darth Sidious is preventing them from doing so.

    That's not true, there's no such a thing.

    Have you not watched the movies? Anakin literally had a vision of the future with Padmé dying. It came true with the exact same image

    Then Ani ask master Yoda about it and....?

    What does Yoda’s response have to do with it? Ani saw the future
  • lowell
    1651 posts Member
    Alex64 wrote: »
    DarthLando wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Meh ...The Force can grant you visions into the past, present and future. People long gone can manifest their consciousness, either through sheer willpower and oneness with the Force or by imbuing objects with youe spirit. In From a certain point of view, Obi-Wan experiences basically life-like visions of his past life during his duel with Vader. Personally, i think the foundation for this has allways been there.

    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    Hmmm...
    giphy.gif

    1. Taken out of context, that quote is in response to how clouded in the dark side the Jedi have become, not that it is actually impossible to see the future because, I mean, Anakin actually did in RotS
    2. Not relevant
    3. Wut?

    You're wrong, now you are trying to tell me that Jedi can foresee the future? lol just no.






    that's baloney

    I think you meant to say it was this individual's cause:

    7ezbo231xgz21.jpg

    This happened at the same location in the first video 22 years later with Luke, he had foresight a duel with Vader was inevitable:



    Also, this happened in TFA & TLJ:





    Even one individual said he was inevitable twice in a recently released film. Guess who and which movie was it.

    If you understand the cave vision as a vision of the future then you don't know anything about star wars.

    The Jedi indeed have visions of the future, however the future is always in motion. Some of the visions come to fruition, some do not.

    This is pretty basic stuff, mate.

    So basic that the most powerful Jedi, master Yoda didn't see the faith of the Jedi.

    Based on what he experienced on his journey led by Qui-Gon and the Force Priestesses, he's not necessarily having any desire to change the course of action. All they needed to do at the moment was to continue fighting the war and see what happens. Considering they told him there's another Skywalker, it pretty much meant Anakin's not the savior of the Republic at that point and he did sacrifice himself and saved Anakin during that vision duel with Sheev and Dooku. It was going to be repeated again during the duel in ROTS, he was going to settle what happened in that vision in reality that time and once and for all, he didn't care what would happen, the only thing mattered that he needed to fight the Sith Lord. It explains why he sent Obi-Wan towards Anakin on Mustafar because probably Obi-Wan had a higher chance of turning Anakin back towards the light side and Sheev is the actual matter of pure evil that only Yoda would stand a chance against, having fought him already.
  • enigmatic1606
    428 posts Member
    edited June 4
    Alex64 wrote: »
    DarthLando wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Meh ...The Force can grant you visions into the past, present and future. People long gone can manifest their consciousness, either through sheer willpower and oneness with the Force or by imbuing objects with youe spirit. In From a certain point of view, Obi-Wan experiences basically life-like visions of his past life during his duel with Vader. Personally, i think the foundation for this has allways been there.

    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    Hmmm...
    giphy.gif

    1. Taken out of context, that quote is in response to how clouded in the dark side the Jedi have become, not that it is actually impossible to see the future because, I mean, Anakin actually did in RotS
    2. Not relevant
    3. Wut?

    You're wrong, now you are trying to tell me that Jedi can foresee the future? lol just no.






    that's baloney

    I think you meant to say it was this individual's cause:

    7ezbo231xgz21.jpg

    This happened at the same location in the first video 22 years later with Luke, he had foresight a duel with Vader was inevitable:



    Also, this happened in TFA & TLJ:





    Even one individual said he was inevitable twice in a recently released film. Guess who and which movie was it.

    If you understand the cave vision as a vision of the future then you don't know anything about star wars.

    The Jedi indeed have visions of the future, however the future is always in motion. Some of the visions come to fruition, some do not.

    This is pretty basic stuff, mate.

    So basic that the most powerful Jedi, master Yoda didn't see the faith of the Jedi.

    The entire council couldn't see the future. In part, because the Dark Side clouded theit vision. But also because they became complacent and arrogant, to sure of their power and position. But i'm glad you basically just admitted that your knowledge of SW lore is lacking. Now i find your opinions on Filoni and Ahsoka somewhat excusable.
    Post edited by enigmatic1606 on
  • lowell
    1651 posts Member
    Ashoka ain’t even all that add mace Windu if anything

    Tarkin basically forced Mace to expel her from the Order so she could be tried by Palpatine and the Senate over Barriss's framed murder of the temple bomber and yet he and Yoda didn't try to help her. If anything, Padme is better than Mace because due to their friendship, she was Ahsoka's defense attorney. The offer to knight her since the framing was like an actual trial of the Force was a bad way to apologize.
  • Ashoka ain’t even all that add mace Windu if anything

    Mace would be great, but is very unlikely. DICE has literally said they have no plans to add him currently, and they've already shot down the possibility of adding Darth Sidious, the only villain it would make sense to pair him with.
  • lowell wrote: »
    Ashoka ain’t even all that add mace Windu if anything

    Tarkin basically forced Mace to expel her from the Order so she could be tried by Palpatine and the Senate over Barriss's framed murder of the temple bomber and yet he and Yoda didn't try to help her. If anything, Padme is better than Mace because due to their friendship, she was Ahsoka's defense attorney. The offer to knight her since the framing was like an actual trial of the Force was a bad way to apologize.

    Dude...
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • lowell
    1651 posts Member
    edited June 4
    lowell wrote: »
    Ashoka ain’t even all that add mace Windu if anything

    Tarkin basically forced Mace to expel her from the Order so she could be tried by Palpatine and the Senate over Barriss's framed murder of the temple bomber and yet he and Yoda didn't try to help her. If anything, Padme is better than Mace because due to their friendship, she was Ahsoka's defense attorney. The offer to knight her since the framing was like an actual trial of the Force was a bad way to apologize.

    Dude...

    Even though they had written up to 8 seasons of stories, that bombing arc basically set up ROTS already when Disney initially canceled it and gave Season 6 a quick release because it was still in production. The Dark Disciple novel elevated the corruption even more when the Council decided to send Quinlan Vos on assassinating Dooku.

    This was the moment where we started to see the vulnerability of Anakin to the dark side grow, if you remember when the Council lost his trust when they denied him the rank of master in ROTS, if even his apprentice couldn't stand that they didn't trust her enough to know she was innocent:



    Pong Krell fell to the Dark Side, then Bariss (possibly the Second Sister) fell. Ahsoka leaves, and Anakin becomes more conflicted.
  • lowell wrote: »
    Ashoka ain’t even all that add mace Windu if anything

    Tarkin basically forced Mace to expel her from the Order so she could be tried by Palpatine and the Senate over Barriss's framed murder of the temple bomber and yet he and Yoda didn't try to help her. If anything, Padme is better than Mace because due to their friendship, she was Ahsoka's defense attorney. The offer to knight her since the framing was like an actual trial of the Force was a bad way to apologize.
    What that got to do with anything lol
  • Alex64 wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    Ashoka ain’t even all that add mace Windu if anything

    Tarkin basically forced Mace to expel her from the Order so she could be tried by Palpatine and the Senate over Barriss's framed murder of the temple bomber and yet he and Yoda didn't try to help her. If anything, Padme is better than Mace because due to their friendship, she was Ahsoka's defense attorney. The offer to knight her since the framing was like an actual trial of the Force was a bad way to apologize.
    What that got to do with anything lol

    It seems that iconic characters like Rey or Mace are forbidden here
    kqm0ckwwxi0a.jpg
    2iposg4x7vhu.jpg

    Rey & mace windu are not iconic.
  • Alex64 wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    Ashoka ain’t even all that add mace Windu if anything

    Tarkin basically forced Mace to expel her from the Order so she could be tried by Palpatine and the Senate over Barriss's framed murder of the temple bomber and yet he and Yoda didn't try to help her. If anything, Padme is better than Mace because due to their friendship, she was Ahsoka's defense attorney. The offer to knight her since the framing was like an actual trial of the Force was a bad way to apologize.
    What that got to do with anything lol

    It seems that iconic characters like Rey or Mace are forbidden here
    kqm0ckwwxi0a.jpg
    2iposg4x7vhu.jpg

    Rey & mace windu are not iconic.

    Stop the foolishness
  • lowell
    1651 posts Member
    lowell wrote: »
    Ashoka ain’t even all that add mace Windu if anything

    Tarkin basically forced Mace to expel her from the Order so she could be tried by Palpatine and the Senate over Barriss's framed murder of the temple bomber and yet he and Yoda didn't try to help her. If anything, Padme is better than Mace because due to their friendship, she was Ahsoka's defense attorney. The offer to knight her since the framing was like an actual trial of the Force was a bad way to apologize.
    What that got to do with anything lol

    The corruption of the Jedi Council and the Republic itself lines up like puzzle pieces when you view the shows and the films as one long story. This is pretty much like the current administration in Washington, if you think about it.





    Oh, and what's this? The control of the banks is given to the office of the Supreme Chancellor.



  • Alex64 wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    Ashoka ain’t even all that add mace Windu if anything

    Tarkin basically forced Mace to expel her from the Order so she could be tried by Palpatine and the Senate over Barriss's framed murder of the temple bomber and yet he and Yoda didn't try to help her. If anything, Padme is better than Mace because due to their friendship, she was Ahsoka's defense attorney. The offer to knight her since the framing was like an actual trial of the Force was a bad way to apologize.
    What that got to do with anything lol

    It seems that iconic characters like Rey or Mace are forbidden here
    kqm0ckwwxi0a.jpg
    2iposg4x7vhu.jpg

    Rey & mace windu are not iconic.

    Stop the foolishness

    They're not. Samuel L Jackson is iconic not mace windu. If mace windu was portrayed by someone else you'd be like who??? Rey lol rey isn't even the most popular or even second most popular character in the sequel trilogy. Kylo is more liked & finn
  • lowell
    1651 posts Member
    Piscettios wrote: »
    Dennis eluded to more women coming to the game a while ago, I’d much rather see these four make it to the game before cringey Snips or any other toon based characters are added.

    Iconic and cool... the community is asking
    wugewxf93x9a.jpeg

    Aayla only guest-starred in a few episodes of TCW and then killed in one scene in ROTS. If anything, Ahsoka should take her spot.

    "The choices we make, the actions we take, moments both big and small...shape us into forces of destiny."-Maz Kanata

    1039863-disney-channel-schedules-new-star-wars-forces-destiny-specials.jpg?itok=Pw7lriQ9

    Even Rose and Qi'ra got their own shorts:





    And oh, another Rogue One-Rebels crossover:


  • Maliainu wrote: »
    Okay, maybe i put it wrong. It's hard to explain and english isn't my first language. What i basically mean is that we only ever saw Ahsoka in a cartoonish design, so seeing her out of this cartoon-world in one that's more realistic looking might end up being weird.

    I don't think so:
    y1fm4d6iafph.png
    z2m0cx8ziwcx.png


    If they base it off that picture of her, I think we’d be good. And they did say that the representation of cartoon characters like her and ventress and the ghost crew, etc in that mural are their canonical appearances, to about as much accuracy as you see with the movie characters - so pretty damn close. And I’m glad for this too because a lot of art for Ahsoka/people painting actor’s faces looks terrible. That face is well done.
    Top favorite heroes and villains missing:
    Ahsoka, Rex, Padme, Cody, Mace
    Bane, Thrawn, Ventress, Jango, Savage
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif
  • Terranova4 wrote: »
    Not until we get Ventress first


    Since they’ve been adding the villains first, that is actually likely
    Top favorite heroes and villains missing:
    Ahsoka, Rex, Padme, Cody, Mace
    Bane, Thrawn, Ventress, Jango, Savage
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif
  • mastery0ta
    6497 posts Member
    edited June 4
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Piscettios wrote: »
    Dennis eluded to more women coming to the game a while ago, I’d much rather see these four make it to the game before cringey Snips or any other toon based characters are added.

    Iconic and cool... the community is asking
    wugewxf93x9a.jpeg

    Padme and Jyn over asoka though!

    This. Padme would be awesome. Secura has always been one of my favs as well even if she doesn't dual wield canonical like
  • lowell
    1651 posts Member
    mastery0ta wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Piscettios wrote: »
    Dennis eluded to more women coming to the game a while ago, I’d much rather see these four make it to the game before cringey Snips or any other toon based characters are added.

    Iconic and cool... the community is asking
    wugewxf93x9a.jpeg

    Padme and Jyn over asoka though!

    This. Padme would be awesome. Secura has always been one of my favs as well even if she doesn't dual wield canonical like

    I'd rather have Hera over Aayla though.
  • mastery0ta
    6497 posts Member
    lowell wrote: »
    mastery0ta wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Piscettios wrote: »
    Dennis eluded to more women coming to the game a while ago, I’d much rather see these four make it to the game before cringey Snips or any other toon based characters are added.

    Iconic and cool... the community is asking
    wugewxf93x9a.jpeg

    Padme and Jyn over asoka though!

    This. Padme would be awesome. Secura has always been one of my favs as well even if she doesn't dual wield canonical like

    I'd rather have Hera over Aayla though.

    Hera?
Sign In or Register to comment.