criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

More clone wars content

Prev13
Have they forgot about the other eras like where’s the Luke skins. Where is new reinforcements for original trilogy and sequel trilogy.

Replies

• Versatti
    2197 posts Member
    Inevitable tie in given the new series is coming out.
  • Cane_danko
    1247 posts Member
    Another update? Awesome! More clone wars? Eh... yawn
  • CC_1010
    2482 posts Member
    It’s ok. Season 7 is on the way
  • Piscettios
    6075 posts Member
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    Clone skins are more important
    Can’t wait for the threads that nitpick the inaccuracies and updates that follow. 😑
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • ToadHallMayhem
    878 posts Member
    edited June 7
    Clone wars simply has the most material to work with for battles. Although I want to see other era skins most of all.

At least the new planet looks cool. I hope it is not era locked for heroes.
  • Colin777
    646 posts Member
    Disappointed i wanted more OT content, but i cant complain, Droidekas, and Felucia sounds great
  • Debot
    216 posts Member
    DarthJ wrote: »
    Sad isnt it. Ah well. New games to move onto and time to uninstall.

Suggestions? I think I am going to try Red Dead Redemption. I have virtually only played BF15/BF17 aside from occasional game with my kid. I tried Battlefield but 1st makes me nauseous. and feel my age of 43!
  • Devlin21
    8331 posts Member
    Alienating 2/3 of the game and the playerbase by only doing PT content

Wheres the OT content? Wheres the ST content?

It's quite ridiculous. A year of cw content and more is still coming.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Where is clone legion 100000000000th and the other 100 other clone wars maps and 50 other clone wars heroes. We don’t need blasters we need 900 different reinforcements.
  • Piscettios
    6075 posts Member
    But we’re getting EVEN MORE skins, for everyone’s favorite faction!
    cj0nzxsyszfg.gif

Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Cane_danko wrote: »
    giphy.gif?****=8fc3c8975cfa9e737a4a7067512ee91c&rid=giphy.gif

Lol ok

Whining is what got us over a year of clone wars content but... that’s none of my business...

Constructive feedback, not whining, for the win.
  • Cane_danko
    1247 posts Member
    Big yawn. Not gonna cry. I ain’t even mad. I just want to point out that dice has pandered to you for over a year. You will still complain that we have no mace or ahsoka or ventress. Meanwhile, the rest of us are patiently waiting on dice to remember this is star wars battlefront 2 not the clone wars forever.
  • Piscettios
    6075 posts Member
    Cane_danko wrote: »
    giphy.gif?****=8fc3c8975cfa9e737a4a7067512ee91c&rid=giphy.gif

Lol ok

Whining is what got us over a year of clone wars content but... that’s none of my business...

Constructive feedback, not whining, for the win.

Constructive? 🤣🤣👍🏼
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • You mean tcw content? Not even pt lol
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    Oh yes, give us bothan spies over droidekas any day.
    Give me a break.
    OT content, besides skins and rogue one content, is extremely lackluster content wise.

Literally, everything CW related that has been released has been lackluster...
    Because you don't even try to accept it
    Your journey nears its end.
    fg4b6t2kcplam2qmfrnt.gif
  • Cane_danko
    1247 posts Member
    I enjoy the clone wars. I enjoy the content. With this update i was hoping for a transition into the ot or st for capital supremacy. It has been over a year. And yeah droidekas are cool and iconic. They could at least throw the rest of us a bone though.
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    Give me a break.
    OT content, besides skins and rogue one content, is extremely lackluster content wise.

• jordi1337
    1414 posts Member
    Cane_danko wrote: »
    OT is still the biggest and most complete era in the game.

Yeah i mean pt has capital supremacy and ot has ewok hunt. Balance right?

ot has more heroes and maps ;) and a whole campaign and if thats not enough you can play bf2015 nearly everyone on this forum finds it better anyway
  • DarthJ
    6758 posts Member
    Give me a break.

There is tons of OT they could still add.
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • jordi1337
    1414 posts Member
    Devlin21 wrote: »
    Alienating 2/3 of the game and the playerbase by only doing PT content

LOL
  • Cane_danko
    1247 posts Member
    Well, i want sequel trilogy content. I want rogue one content. And i want ot capital supremacy. So bf 2015 only fills one of those criteria. Not sure how that justifies a year of clone wars content but then again i am sure i am missing some piece of the puzzle that a lot of you seem to have.
  • Cane_danko
    1247 posts Member
    NavySeal wrote: »
    We can all agree the clone wars is the best

Only if we agree that jar jar binks is the greatest thing to happen to star wars.
  • DarthJ
    6758 posts Member
    Give me a break.

I don't accept it because it is lackluster.

May as well leave it my friend, these children will only respond with 'lol' (see above). DICE seem to like pleasing them
  • DarthJ
    6758 posts Member
    Debot wrote: »
    Sad isnt it. Ah well. New games to move onto and time to uninstall.

Suggestions? I think I am going to try Red Dead Redemption. I have virtually only played BF15/BF17 aside from occasional game with my kid. I tried Battlefield but 1st makes me nauseous. and feel my age of 43!

RDR2 is great sir! I have had a hiatus off it admittedly but going back to it after this. What type of games are you into? I am a big Hitman fan. Would also recommend the Batman Arkham games if you are into superheroes, and Spider-Man if you play PS4
  • Mastahpeece
    2272 posts Member
    Give me a break.

May as well leave it my friend, these children will only respond with 'lol' (see above). DICE seem to like pleasing them

If they honestly think 1 map, 1 reinforcement, 1 vehicle that’s been in the files since the alpha, and 3 skins from the same era DICE has beaten us over the head with for the past year is good content, might as well leave them to rot in their own stupidity
    Ponds main

Officer of The Knights of Gareth
    uruzea55jgr4.png
  • Cane_danko
    1247 posts Member
    Give me a break.

Yes, because we can be pleased. All you ot fans do is whine and I'm sick of it.

Oh heck naw. You don’t get to pick on the ot crowd without having to deal with us st folks too! Like... uh... all 5 of us!
  • Cane_danko
    1247 posts Member
    Give me a break.

Far from lackluster. If you'd play more than 1 character maybe you'd see most things aren't lackluster at all. Anakin, grevious, dooku, Obi-Wan, droidekas, arc troopers, commando droids, geonosis(GA), tx- 130, & one of the most beautiful planets in all of star wars is it lackluster or you just don't like it? I'd say the latter.

How can you have the clone wars without our bombad general?!
  • Alex64 wrote: »
    Clone wars simply has the most material to work with for battles. Although I want to see other era skins most of all.

At least the new planet looks cool. I hope it is not era locked for heroes.

Hey boy! Galactic Civil War here, take a look

I think the problem is other battles are mentioned in OT, but not shown at all.
  • anidriX
    1228 posts Member
    I will be fair and objective. This is a good CT, it has one of if not the most requested reinforcements and a new tank. But that's pretty much it, those where the highlights. For a monthly content CT, it's great but this was marketed as one of the biggest CTs ever (lore context doesn't count) and instead of being satisfied, I find myself very disappointed.
    • No new blasters, something that has been requested as much as those Droidekas.
    • No OT/ST for CS. We've been forced to play CS in a single era with the same 8 (out of 20!) heroes. One of the biggest things you could've done with this CT was announce OT and ST for CS. Instead we are being hinted at the exact opposite.
    • There are daily threads on all platforms with Skins being requested, mostly Luke. Instead we get a General Skywalker appearence.
    • The further-ahead content is a vague as vague gets. It's says we'll get some other ways to go into epic battles, but that it's something else besides PvP. So, that means no private matches? What does that mean? Might as well not even mention it until you have something more concrete to announce.
    • New map(s) only being designed for CS instead of both CS and GA.
    • No trooper only big scale mode. I'm not a fan of this, I am a big fan of hero gameplay and it's the main reason why I got this game. But it's undeniably one of the most requested modes, at least in this forums.
    • No OT, Rogue One content. It's been a year of non-stop clone wars. How about some OT and Rogue One content before we eventually get more ST for Rise of Skywalker release? Anouncing OT for CS would've at least been something. I'm starting to think we will get nothing but PT for the remainder of the year until RoS.

Again, as a regular content drop, it's awesome. But this was supposed to be the month to be looking forward to. Instead, I'm left feeling empty-handed.
  • IIPrest0nII
    4780 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    Hi all,

I've merged your threads about Clone Wars content into this one. Let's keep the discussion in one place.

Thanks!
    Star Wars Battlefront Community Forums Moderator
  • Aayn_Tak
    190 posts Member
    Hi all,

I've merged your threads about Clone Wars content into this one. Let's keep the discussion in one place.

Thanks!

Thank you. 😁