criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Battle Point Event
Focused Feedback

Can we get actual Cargo back?

1212223242527Next

Replies

• JMaster
    2257 posts Member
    Have any modders tried making a makeshift Cargo in-game? Uninspired Zebra made a racing mode and a literal Conquest, why not a Cargo?
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • MCA26
    177 posts Member
    Load 2015 Battlefront and the only maps populated are Cargo maps.
    It's clearly what people want to play.

No including it is simply revenge on the community by the developers
  • JMaster wrote: »
    Have any modders tried making a makeshift Cargo in-game? Uninspired Zebra made a racing mode and a literal Conquest, why not a Cargo?

I play Xbox so I’d be so mad if PC got private Cargo servers 😂
  • d0kRX
    1438 posts Member
    JMaster wrote: »

I play Xbox so I’d be so mad if PC got private Cargo servers 😂

Me too
    PSN: d0kRX
  • Piscettios
    6010 posts Member
    I’d love to try out some cargo with the BF’17 trooper movements, different rolls, no jet packs and four classes.

Come on Dice make it happen!
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Empire_TW
    6532 posts Member
    Piscettios wrote: »
    I’d love to try out some cargo with the BF’17 trooper movements, different rolls, no jet packs and four classes.

New Reinforcement and 2 new clone skins coming up!!!
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • d0kRX
    1438 posts Member
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    Piscettios wrote: »

New Reinforcement and 2 new clone skins coming up!!!

"We don't want an actual fun game mode, we want more skins (that add absolutely no replayability to the game) and awesome reinforcements/heroes"

Man I feel like the reinforcements/heroes and skins have had enough content already.
  • d0kRX
    1438 posts Member
    Just because. :smile:
  • rollind24
    5951 posts Member
    Creating JetPack Cargo

#infantrylivesmatter
  • Can we get JetPack Cargo converted to regular Cargo since Extraction is no longer it’s own mode?
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • d0kRX
    1438 posts Member
    rollind24 wrote: »
    Can we get JetPack Cargo converted to regular Cargo since Extraction is no longer it’s own mode?

This thread and forum is something I haven't seen for a very long time....

Once again, yes, I'd love to get original cargo in the second game.

@rollind24 I'm not up to date on the game and I'm lazy, and to give you a chance to comment again on this thread later, what do you mean extraction isn't its own mode anymore? Did they put it in with strike?
  • d0kRX wrote: »
    rollind24 wrote: »
    Can we get JetPack Cargo converted to regular Cargo since Extraction is no longer it’s own mode?

This thread and forum is something I haven't seen for a very long time....

Once again, yes, I'd love to get original cargo in the second game.

@rollind24 I'm not up to date on the game and I'm lazy, and to give you a chance to comment again on this thread later, what do you mean extraction isn't its own mode anymore? Did they put it in with strike?

Yes it is getting moved to the Strike playlist
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • Bippity Bumpity Boo.
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • Starmasui73146
    1410 posts Member
    edited September 25
    Yeah classic "(2 Flag) Capture the Flag" Cargo rocked. "(1 Flag) Capture the Flag" Strike was fun too. So was "(random spawn point 1 Flag) Capture the Flag" with jets, Jetpack Cargo...but yeah the classic Cargo is my fav. 😎👍🏼 I do miss it.
    “There is always hope.”
  • Back to this huh, short and simple, please
  • They could just dump it in Strike...
  • AW_Cramer wrote: »
    They could just dump it in Strike...
    Aw... that'd be terrible!
    He knew.
  • d0kRX
    1438 posts Member
    AW_Cramer wrote: »

Lol
  • Anything but another version of capture the flag .. 5 capture the flag is pretty sad
  • AW_Cramer wrote: »

Agree with this. They could at least stick the jetpack cargo game mode they had into the new strike/extraction rotation. That mode was some good, mindless fun.

I do miss cargo, droid run and drop zone though....They were the modes I played most in the last game.
  • Might as well lump Blast and Jetpack Cargo into this jumble....since they have, for some reason, decided to abandon those modes a long time ago.
  • MWB33
    1389 posts Member
    This thread is alive again...nice.

My Battlefront playing (when home and not traveling for work):

BF15 Cargo...as much of it as I can find time to play.
    BF17 does an update that adds some new milestones...play just long enough to get back to 100% milestones. Then play 1 more match, realize I'm bored with 17 because it doesn't have Cargo (or new weapons, maps that are for more than 1 mode, etc...but that's another argument and thread). After that match...

Back to BF15 Cargo.
    Yes, play! Yes, a gamer's strength flows from adjustment. But beware of the nerf side...not adapting your tactics, stubbornness, wanting the game catered to you; the nerf side of gaming are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a death & respawn. If once you start down the nerf path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did many an apprentice.