criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Game Update
Forest of Endor

1v1 Heroes Vs Villains...Please...

SwisherSweet182
6 posts Member
edited June 11
What are the chances we’ll ever see a mode like this? I know we have 4v4 and 2v2, but being able to pit your own skills against a single person sounds like the ultimate way to duel in this game. Hero Showdown is cool don’t get me wrong, I like the honor system people have to let others 1v1 during the match, but it leaves a lot to be desired. 1v1 feels like the ultimate experience as far as testing your skill against other players.
Post edited by SwisherSweet182 on

Replies

• I agree. I'd love to be able to Invite a player to Duel 1v1. Especially after they've been hiding or spamming a character.

Or even better, a Gladiator Mode. 4v4 but pitted against each other Elimination style till the Finale 1v1. Each player is put against 1 other at random. No respawn. Like old school Mortal Combat.

I'd also like the ability to shout and scream at my own team! Seems like a reasonable request?

.....and if anyone is listening. Make is so I know what map is next on Character Selection. Thanks.