criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

Online arcade must come!!!!

Commander_CT_135
153 posts Member
edited June 11
As you know the arcade in the game is a bit lacking in terms of game mode choices but I won’t go into that as since that’s not the topic for today( where is the promised large scale game mode???!!!!!) anyway today I just challenged my friend to a duel but we live in separate places and it would be impossible for either of us to come to each other’s house just for a duel. So I told him that the moment online arcade comes we will duel and that I will win but he said, “first of all I will win that duel, but second DICE will never add online arcade.” So I told that I am prepared for the possibility that dice will never add online arcade but the moment it is added we will duel. So if any of the community managers are reading this. Please add online arcade.

Replies

• All caps aren't allowed with your title
    Like new Extraction Maps
  • All caps aren't allowed with your title
    Like new Extraction Maps

Well I changed the title to only one cap now
  • JayJedi
    296 posts Member
    As you know the arcade in the game is a bit lacking in terms of game mode choices but I won’t go into that as since that’s not the topic for today ( where is the promised large scale game mode???!!!!!) anyway today I just challenged my friend to a duel but we live in separate places and it would be impossible for either of us to come to each other’s house just for a duel. So I told him that the moment online arcade comes we will duel and that I will win but he said, “first of all I will win that duel, but second DICE will never add online arcade.” So I told that I am prepared for the possibility that dice will never add online arcade but the moment it is added we will duel. So if any of the community managers are reading this. Please add online arcade.

New PvE mode is coming in August (likely to be some kind of large scale offline mode.)

• DarthJ
    6452 posts Member
    So I told him that the moment online arcade comes we will duel and that I will win but he said, “first of all I will win that duel

This is building up to be the greatest rivalry the world has ever seen

An unstoppable force meets an immovable object
    PSN: ibrajoker59