criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission

Community Calendar - June

2Next

Replies

• What about new weapons?
  • next time, could you please publish the calendar before the beginning of the month ? thanks !!
  • What do you have outfels there at all! Echo Anakin urgently and his 4 ability in the duration of 3 seconds more, do the second ability as before, but so that it reduces the absorption of damage by 50% and increase the damage from a passionate strike.
  • Double XP every Wednesday? Why can't you guys just do it every weekend, when people are more free to play?
    At this point, I have no doubt you are intentionally being complicated when it comes to this game.
  • Double XP every Wednesday? Why can't you guys just do it every weekend, when people are more free to play?
    At this point, I have no doubt you are intentionally being complicated when it comes to this game.

They've already stated they are doing this for people who can't play on weekends. Think of it as an extra triple xp event every week!!
  • i think emperor palpatine needs a buff on he needs chain lightning absorption
  • Where's Ahsoka?!?
  • Coming out with 1 copied/pasted map from GA per month is the worst idea if you're trying to generate interest... Cannot wrap my head around the logic there. The only fresh new map we got was Geonosis and that took 6 months or so to roll out. Horrible.

But very happy about the Droidekas, and this game is steadily improving. I still feel I'm uninstalling BF2 though as soon Fallen Order drops. The drip feeding is just rediculous and not cool to do.
  • Please.
    I have been a Star Wars fan since around 1980, and I really enjoy Battlefront on my PC. But unfortunately the game NEEDS a 'server browser'. Without one, you are lucky to get into a game, and I especially find it frustrating to be put into a lobby all by myself waiting for other players.
    A 'server browser' shows what games types are playing, how many players in each game, the max of players allowed in the game, the ping. Look at Battlefield for an perfect example.
    Without a 'server browser', all the extra work and patches you put in the game are WASTED on me as the game is unplayable... as it is too frustrating to get into a game.
    Thanks.
  • MBSONIC
    392 posts Member
    Thank god Naboo is here.....
    “Your overconfidence is your weakness.” - Luke Skywalker
  • Iceninja
    419 posts Member
    I think they should add Jedi and darth Revan. Make them have insta kill abilities or completely garbage like every other hero drop in this game.
    “The force is with me and I am one with the force. I fear nothing because everything is as the Force wills it to be.” -Chirrut Imwe
  • "If we give them double XP they'll forgive us right?"
  • Give us back era map rotation to assault mode :/ :'(
  • Please fix the system in HVV!!! In the last 10 matches at the first loss a guys just quits or looses conection (cuz u wont fix ur servers) and its 3 v4 the whole time, adding to this crap, the spawn system still sucks. Most of the time the game its 4 guys, slamming the other team 1 by 1, with no time to regroup! And it makes a good game really suck!!! And u can do stuff to stop this ! SO PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FIX THE SPAWN SYSTEM !!!!
  • I'll be trying to play blast then this weekend. Stay away from heroes. If I wanted heroes I'd play hvv. Lol. Hopefully people share my idea and play blast too. Then I'll actually get into games without waiting 10 minutes.
  • When are you guys gonna fix error code 0x80040900 for the x-box one.
  • Wigclyne
    38 posts Member
    edited June 23
    This drip fed nonsense is one of many reasons I will never buy another DICE game. Its not only Battlefront. I would have considered buying Battlefield last year due to COD releasing a game with no campaign and a BOP. When I read reviews for Battlefield it was slated for unrealistic WW2 settings and LACK OF CONTENT. The other reasons for my displeasure with Battlefront 2 are.
    1. No content for over half year due to DICE trying to fleece gamers with loot boxes and justifying releasing nothing even though DICE stated change would be constant fixing the mess they offered at launch.
    2. Modes released and left to rot by not supporting them.
    3. Extraction, one of the best modes in Battlefront ruined in BF2 due to no heroes, released with only 1 new map and 1 old and nothing added since launch.
    4. Drip feeding content.
    5. CS. The new DICE golden mode can go on a little long and can get boring playing a round for an hour. Only 1 new map and drip fed rehashed maps is terrible. Considering these maps were stale over a year ago its a disgrace this mode only gets 1 new map.
    6. HvV. Too many problems to mention.
    7. Anakin Skywalker.
    8. Only one mode properly supported since launch, even though all CS maps bar one is a rehashed maps.
    9. Hero campers. They only camp due to way you get to select the hero. 5 second trooper selection would go a long way in solving this and keep players fighting rather than pressing x repeatedly over a hero for a minute or so.
    10 . Starfighter left to rot. One of my fave modes at launch but how many modes and maps were added since launch?
    11. Clone Wars content drops going on way too long. Is this game now Battlefront Clone Wars?

The only area of the game I am happy with are the selection of heroes even if DICE can not figure a way to balance them or find a perfect mode for them there is a good selection. The newbies who bought this game for a fiver will be happy with it, anyone like me who were fooled by the change is constant statement will not be. I should have learned my lesson after the pathetic amount of content released in Battlefront. And to show how clueless DICE are they stated gamers do not want to play a campaign anymore. Wont be fooled again.
  • Can we do Heroes Unleashed more often? Like the XP Wednesdays? Like what if every Saturday it was heroes unleashed. That would be awesome
  • Coming out with 1 copied/pasted map from GA per month is the worst idea if you're trying to generate interest... Cannot wrap my head around the logic there. The only fresh new map we got was Geonosis and that took 6 months or so to roll out. Horrible.

But very happy about the Droidekas, and this game is steadily improving. I still feel I'm uninstalling BF2 though as soon Fallen Order drops. The drip feeding is just rediculous and not cool to do.

Fallen order looks good to you? Its a rent game at best. We are getting something new and FREE every month. Yet your complaining? Ok. But have fun killing scout troopers jogging at you at a slow pace down long corridors with a stick.
    5tno9033xjda.png
  • Please no more clone wars. It’s been too much. We need different maps and heroes from different areas in CS. I don’t even play it anymore.

No we need more CW. We have barely scratch the surface of what CW can be. The GCW and what ever the new stuff is called are not fleshed out enough.
    5tno9033xjda.png
  • Extremely underwhelming! Oh well time to move on to a new game! That is until they remove Bobba "coward"fett!

Good luck finding a game with this level of multiplayer action. If you find one let me know. Oh and fett is hard countered by Chewbacca.
    5tno9033xjda.png
  • I agree with everyone asking for some non-Clone War era maps in Galactic Supremacy. It’d be interesting to be able to run & gun in a star destroyer or Mon Calamari Cruiser.

I enjoy the heroes unleashed events. It makes the last stage of Galactic Assault on maps like Naboo and Hoth friggin’ nuts.

I’d like to see some focus get brought back to the Starfighter assault.

And to the developers: I realize that creating new maps in a new era is more than just the map, itself, but also the cut-scenes, and also that all of these dlc updates are not really bringing in new revenue, HOWEVER, getting BFII to the level that at least MOST of the fans like will greatly increase sales of BFIII (yes, I realize that gamers, especially Star Wars gamers are a tough audience to appease, hence the capital “MOST”).

• DonKain83 wrote: »
    I'm tired of the CW spam. Give us Scarif.

Or any OT content. Would like to see the inside of a Star Destroyer in CS.
  • hello there

i know you guys are probably very busy but is it possible , for august, to release the community calendar before july 31 ??? it's not like you need disney approbation for events . june calendar was released on june 6th...

thanks
  • You are very correct. And I'm also tired of Clone Wars content.

Wigclyne wrote: »
    This drip fed nonsense is one of many reasons I will never buy another DICE game. Its not only Battlefront. I would have considered buying Battlefield last year due to COD releasing a game with no campaign and a BOP. When I read reviews for Battlefield it was slated for unrealistic WW2 settings and LACK OF CONTENT. The other reasons for my displeasure with Battlefront 2 are.
    1. No content for over half year due to DICE trying to fleece gamers with loot boxes and justifying releasing nothing even though DICE stated change would be constant fixing the mess they offered at launch.
    2. Modes released and left to rot by not supporting them.
    3. Extraction, one of the best modes in Battlefront ruined in BF2 due to no heroes, released with only 1 new map and 1 old and nothing added since launch.
    4. Drip feeding content.
    5. CS. The new DICE golden mode can go on a little long and can get boring playing a round for an hour. Only 1 new map and drip fed rehashed maps is terrible. Considering these maps were stale over a year ago its a disgrace this mode only gets 1 new map.
    6. HvV. Too many problems to mention.
    7. Anakin Skywalker.
    8. Only one mode properly supported since launch, even though all CS maps bar one is a rehashed maps.
    9. Hero campers. They only camp due to way you get to select the hero. 5 second trooper selection would go a long way in solving this and keep players fighting rather than pressing x repeatedly over a hero for a minute or so.
    10 . Starfighter left to rot. One of my fave modes at launch but how many modes and maps were added since launch?
    11. Clone Wars content drops going on way too long. Is this game now Battlefront Clone Wars?

The only area of the game I am happy with are the selection of heroes even if DICE can not figure a way to balance them or find a perfect mode for them there is a good selection. The newbies who bought this game for a fiver will be happy with it, anyone like me who were fooled by the change is constant statement will not be. I should have learned my lesson after the pathetic amount of content released in Battlefront. And to show how clueless DICE are they stated gamers do not want to play a campaign anymore. Wont be fooled again.

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!