criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

I still wipe out whole rooms with Anakin’s Heroic Might.

Prev1
FightingLions14
321 posts Member
edited June 12
Raw strength might be OP like my other post suggested. Killed 8 people in a corridor on Nabbo with HM and Epic Raw Strength equipped. Happened multiple other times as well (not as many kills as the one with 8). Barely charged it up every time. Thoughts? Should Raw Strength get a slight damage nerf? Am I over reacting after playing a few games post Hotfix?

Replies

• KieranJC7 wrote: »
    They don’t need to fix him. He’s fine now. His HM ability is basically a repulse that grows if u shoot him........ so don’t shoot him 🤷🏾‍♂️

Tell that to all the noobs at the game, lmao. Still not a high risk, high reward ability, which Heroic Might should be. Less Damage Reduction time?
  • AbyssWatch3r
    4974 posts Member
    edited June 12
    Calm down @XAnakin93, this is the Proper response to the OP:

p8RzL2.gif
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
  • Psy3d
    671 posts Member
    edited June 12
    XAnakin93 wrote: »
    Jesus console players.

I'm sure PC also has pleb tier NPC infestation as well. And consoles do have way more players...sadly which means quantity over quality. But on saying that PC at least has means of communication in-game which consoles do not. On day 1 of facing v1 Ani in HvV...someone advised on the chat window not to attack him during his HM. I passed on that info when playing GA to my team...so as a result there were far less attacking Ani during his HM and maintaining distance to bring him down. I still see players spamming Ani on consoles than PC during HM....even though it doesn't matter anymore or clear room unless they're already at weakened/damaged state.

But IMHO it was totally unnecessary to nerf ALL of his force abilities including retribution which is now a waste of space. Anyway Ani needs to be played as Luke/Kylo now in GA/CS....hit n run, lurk map edges and exploit respawn targets...will get decent kills.
    They don’t need to fix him. He’s fine now. His HM ability is basically a repulse that grows if u shoot him........ so don’t shoot him 🤷🏾‍♂️

Tell that to all the noobs at the game, lmao. Still not a high risk, high reward ability, which Heroic Might should be. Less Damage Reduction time?

This most recent nerf has literally been the result of noobs complaining. The ways to counter him from his launch have been obvious and effective, even when he was essentially a nuclear bomb. But people will complain no matter what so there’s only so much you can do. The patch before this, in my opinion, was sufficient. The devs made it clear from the beginning he was supposed to be the most powerful hero and now he’s easily lower than Vader and Yoda, and he’ll be much lower than Yoda especially once HOK becomes a passive ability.

If anyone needs a nuclear option to kill crowds of "noobs" (fellow SW fans who obviously deserve to be frustrated into leaving the game) then perhaps they should the ones made to leave the game instead?

This most recent nerf has literally been the result of noobs complaining. The ways to counter him from his launch have been obvious and effective, even when he was essentially a nuclear bomb. But people will complain no matter what so there’s only so much you can do. The patch before this, in my opinion, was sufficient. The devs made it clear from the beginning he was supposed to be the most powerful hero and now he’s easily lower than Vader and Yoda, and he’ll be much lower than Yoda especially once HOK becomes a passive ability.

If anyone needs a nuclear option to kill crowds of "noobs" (fellow SW fans who obviously deserve to be frustrated into leaving the game) then perhaps they should the ones made to leave the game instead?

He needed to be nerfed after he was launched and the two following that were necessary too. But the player base constantly complaining that there was no way to counter him is absolutely, unequivocally false. When I’d comment on ways to counter him or even common sense gameplay strategies, most of the responses were “I shouldn’t HAVE to play as {insert infantry/reinforcement here} to counter him!” which is a garbage argument. Players were literally telling on themselves, saying they shouldn’t have to use common sense or adjust their play-style to counter opposition. They wanted characters nerfed so they could beat them without having to adapt or use any kind of strategy, which is not a valid argument to nerf any character. Anakin was fine in the patch before this and I’m matched I played, both using and opposing him, he was far from OP and Yoda players were doing far more damage to opposition, myself included. And that’s my overall point, that if it’s not a problem with the actual character and players are coming out and saying they refuse to strategize to counter him and that they’re either not good enough or purposely ignore ways to counter him, it’s not a character issue, it’s a player issue. And again, that’s not a valid reason to buff or nerf a character.
  • LexRage
    113 posts Member
    KieranJC7 wrote: »

Yeah because "don't shoot the target" definitely works in a shooter game where you play with an overwhelming majority of random/unknown players. They see a target, they shoot. End of story. There will always be one player to shoot Anakin, sometimes just for fun.
  • TheScape
    2208 posts Member

He needed to be nerfed after he was launched and the two following that were necessary too. But the player base constantly complaining that there was no way to counter him is absolutely, unequivocally false. When I’d comment on ways to counter him or even common sense gameplay strategies, most of the responses were “I shouldn’t HAVE to play as {insert infantry/reinforcement here} to counter him!” which is a garbage argument. Players were literally telling on themselves, saying they shouldn’t have to use common sense or adjust their play-style to counter opposition. They wanted characters nerfed so they could beat them without having to adapt or use any kind of strategy, which is not a valid argument to nerf any character. Anakin was fine in the patch before this and I’m matched I played, both using and opposing him, he was far from OP and Yoda players were doing far more damage to opposition, myself included. And that’s my overall point, that if it’s not a problem with the actual character and players are coming out and saying they refuse to strategize to counter him and that they’re either not good enough or purposely ignore ways to counter him, it’s not a character issue, it’s a player issue. And again, that’s not a valid reason to buff or nerf a character.

Are you talking about HvV or GA/CS? Because the differences between these modes are important. GA/CS has a lot of troopers running around which are weak. Pressing a button to wipe all the opposing troopers is not good design. It's even worse on GA when most of the maps are defended by the LS.
    May your heart be your guiding key.
  • LexRage wrote: »

They see a target, they shoot. End of story. There will always be one player to shoot Anakin, sometimes just for fun.

4lauv1axfl40.jpg

''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• They did leave him with ability to clear rooms. It is a little more difficult now. You just need to plan ahead slightly more.

I played Anakin yesterday on CS. I was still taking out a half dozen troopers per move. I only died because the doors closed on me and would not let me fall back. Which on a side note is kind of dumb. Require me to fall back, but lock the doors so I can't. I was stuck in the middle of the entire enemy team, otherwise the streak likely would of just kept going.

Anakin can still dominate now, but it is a bit harder to do so. Not impossible like most heroes, of course.
  • So many Lives Lost..

RIP to the fallen

:'(

ps : does OP feel guilty?
  • So many Lives Lost..

RIP to the fallen

:'(

ps : does OP feel guilty?

Maybe... You or a loved one might be at risk of HM, a very common disease that effects only bad guys. The effects are devastating: DEATH!! Contact your local authorities and officers should you get effected by this disease.
  • Wolfman91 wrote: »
    At this point only casuals, noobs and biased fanboys complain that he can no longer wipe out everyone within the range.

Like, can Luke do that? Obi Wan? Literally any other hero? NO.

Yes, you still can kill multiple troopers, it's still one of the best ability in the game. Complaing that THeRe aRe BufFed troopers and enforcers is ridiculous. You guys are mad because you cannot oneshot everyone within the range every 18 seconds.

LEARN HOW TO PLAY THE GAME FFS.

Whoa man, I ain’t complaining about poop. One shotting 3 Classes is a problem. Those are your basic infantry, that make up the majority of an army. Take away them and you have a few reinforcements and a few two heroes. How the heck can you except to win with just those? There is your logical thinking for the day. Hence why I made the post, so we can have a lovely discussion about if further nerfs are needed.
    At this point only casuals, noobs and biased fanboys complain that he can no longer wipe out everyone within the range.

Yes, you still can kill multiple troopers, it's still one of the best ability in the game. Complaing that THeRe aRe BufFed troopers and enforcers is ridiculous. You guys are mad because you cannot oneshot everyone within the range every 18 seconds.

Whoa man, I ain’t complaining about poop. One shotting 3 Classes is a problem. Those are your basic infantry, that make up the majority of an army. Take away them and you have a few reinforcements and a few two heroes. How the heck can you except to win with just those? There is your logical thinking for the day. Hence why I made the post, so we can have a lovely discussion about if further nerfs are needed.

No they aren't needed just stop.

No they aren't needed just stop.

How you doing you old pirate!! So good to see you!! 😂
  • TheScape wrote: »

Are you talking about HvV or GA/CS? Because the differences between these modes are important. GA/CS has a lot of troopers running around which are weak. Pressing a button to wipe all the opposing troopers is not good design. It's even worse on GA when most of the maps are defended by the LS.

I’m talking about GA/CS, and I’ve stated several times that YES he needed to be nerfed after he launched because it was absolutely bonkers that he could OHK heroes, and that subsequent nerfs were justified as well. But now that the damage increase from HM has been removed and it’s no longer a OHK ability, Anakin has one OHK ability (PS if it lands both times) and with his health regen, HM and Retribution both leave him extremely exposed and vulnerable, especially since the former isn’t a killshot anymore. After all the nerfs, he’s the most predictable and easy to counter hero in the game in spite of the fact that on paper he should be the most powerful in the game. But again, the player base either being too dumb or purposely unwilling to adapt their play-style to counter him isn’t indicative of an issue with Anakin, it’s indicative of an issue with the collective intelligence of the player base.
  • awakespace
    1051 posts Member
    edited June 12
    Raw strength might be OP like my other post suggested. Killed 8 people in a corridor on Nabbo with HM and Epic Raw Strength equipped. Happened multiple other times as well (not as many kills as the one with 8). Barely charged it up every time. Thoughts? Should Raw Strength get a slight damage nerf? Am I over reacting after playing a few games post Hotfix?

I really do think he is fine now

The charge doesn't do anything to damage anymore; it just increases the radius - he just does a flat 170/infantry 140/villains with the card

I'd leave him as is for a while now and work on other character balancing

Eeeem, it's a normal situation. heroes must be able to make enemies in batches. Anakin is the only hero of the light side who can fight with groups. In this case, all the heroes of the dark side can put the whole team. Do you (casual players) want to turn Anakin into Luke and achieve an inbalance from the Dark Side? Yes, perfect.

Eeeem, it's a normal situation. heroes must be able to make enemies in batches. Anakin is the only hero of the light side who can fight with groups. In this case, all the heroes of the dark side can put the whole team. Do you (casual players) want to turn Anakin into Luke and achieve an inbalance from the Dark Side? Yes, perfect.

First off bub, I ain’t a casual, let’s make that clear. I have put well over 700+ hours into this game, and over 2000 hours in bf2015. That ain’t casual.

Second. Luke shouldn’t be weak af. He is the original main focus of the franchise. His repulse and push need serious bug fix makeovers as it doesn’t work half the time.

I guess as a community we have to decide should infantry be so weak? Should the power gap between heroes and infantry continue to grow?
  • anidriX
    839 posts Member

First off bub, I ain’t a casual, let’s make that clear. I have put well over 700+ hours into this game, and over 2000 hours in bf2015. That ain’t casual.

Second. Luke shouldn’t be weak af. He is the original main focus of the franchise. His repulse and push need serious bug fix makeovers as it doesn’t work half the time.

I guess as a community we have to decide should infantry be so weak? Should the power gap between heroes and infantry continue to grow?

I feel you are biased towards infantry gameplay and you expect Heroes to be just a mild annoyance. A hero should be POWERFUL. This is how it should work:
    • If a hero is able to clean up entire rooms like Anakin could then it's OP.
    • If one or two regular troopers alone are able to kill or severely injure a Hero then it's underpowered.

This game has had a mix of both. But since we are talking about Anakin let me say why I think he is now fine.
    1. Only Passionate Strike is able to OHK at base. Ability with 0 range and super slow, a waste against troopers.
    2. Heroic Might is but a shadow of what it used to be. At base it OHK nothing. It requires you to use a card for just for killing 3 classes. If a player is careless and activates it in a place that has Heavies and reinforcements he will be melted so you just can't jump in a room and mindlessly activate it like before.
    3. Retribution has been nerfed as well both in duration and damage. It's no longer a death sentence for Villains and he doesn't even have it available that often. @224 damage (a per @awakespace tests) it now does less damage than Han's Detonite against heroes and the ability leaves him very exposed after it ends.
  • Removed several posts! Lets keep it civil in here please.

Or i'll have to heroic might several users...

@IronSoldier Please, have mercy!!!

• Psy3d
    671 posts Member
    edited June 12
    I'm pretty sure i'm missing some others nerf aswell.

Pretty much that's it and the only thing I can think of is slowed animation frames for retribution which makes him eat more damage while going into/coming out of that animation.

Had number of HvV matches and Ani is the weakest saber hero in LS now. Even phasma's droid seems to take down Ani now from the back :D I've seen some party plebs are now settling for both pull cards with massive strikes...the only way they can pull you in for their blaster spam buddies to take you down mixed with a Obi killing your dodge.

And in GA I was testing my old fav Blurrg on PC for HS accuracy and it melted a freshly frozen Ani thanks to a Kylo nearby. It's kinda sad to see he was turned into a side show bob just because NPC's went full time with the nerf threads here and in plebbit. I don't recall playing any game where the dev's buckled soo much to cater for casual player base. Glad that I'm from an era where gamers actually did git gud to face railgunners in Quake 2 or the AWP'ers in CS than investing more time whinging in forums non stop.

Well I hope the npc hive mind army don't turn their attention to the DS now...I'm sure there is no need to nerf any characters there ;)
  • Weakest LS saber hero? I don't know. Weakest hero overall? not by a long shot.
  • I'm literally blown away that there are people here that think Anakin is weak. Is this real? A joke? What is happening?

Is anyone here that claims Anakin is weak actually good with any other heroes? And do you feel like you can contribute so much more to a game with different heroes (whatever mode), to then make the claim that Anakin is weak in comparison?

At launch how the hell were you supposed to counter him when his almighty push went through walls and had a ridiculous range?

At launch how the hell were you supposed to counter him when his almighty push went through walls and had a ridiculous range?

If it went through walls, it didn’t happen in any matches I played (even when playing as Anakin) so I didn’t have first-hand experience in that and didn’t see anything on the forums about it. Sorry ‘bout your luck, friend. Last time abilities went through walls, the character got killswitched and that didn’t happen with Anakin so I’m only left to my assumptions and experience. And at launch, he’d legitimately get melted by the stinger pistol of all things if you knew what you were doing and stayed out of the radius of his ranged attacks, largely due to the fact the stacking damage would kick in immediately after the HM or Retribution animations completed, and the long charge-ups would allow you to sit and snipe him for 10+ shots without him moving (that’s if there was only one specialist using it) and the stacking damage from that would counteract his health regen and HOK. When CS dropped and Anakin launched, I leveled up my specialist from 31 to 70 (after playing the game since the beta launched) in no time at all because of that. I was one of those players that thought “I don’t like that class so I shouldn’t have to play it to win” but then I pulled my head out of my rectum and realized there are benefits to playing different classes in different scenarios depending on the game mode/phase and I got better and stopped needlessly complaining.

Like, if you know an ability increases range and damage based on damage inflicted to the character, what is your first thought? If you know a character has ranged abilities and can see them on your radar, what do you do? If you know a map and can find a way to avoid ranged abilities and get an angle on a hero/reinforcement that benefits you, what do you do? This isn’t that bloody difficult to think about. But that’s the difficult part with the player base. Thinking. “I like this class so I’m going to play it and complain if it doesn’t help me” or “this character is too strong after they’ve been weakened and I still don’t want to think about how I’m playing the game” is basically what happened to Anakin. Yes, he needed to be nerfed after launch. He could be countered, yes, but he was OP. Not quite like Palpatine, but still a whole mess. His next two nerfs were justified, but he could still be countered without issue. The patch before this balanced him the way the devs intended, having him more powerful than the other heroes but still not being game-breaking, and ya know what, he could be countered even easier. Now he’s just another saber hero. No genuine OHK abilities without star cards (unless PS lands both hits) and anyone prioritizing star cards that give added damage over HOK and increased max health are making themselves more vulnerable in GA/CS. Which isn’t bad, but it totally defeats the purpose of adding him as the “Chosen One” and saying he’ll be the strongest hero in the game before he even launched. At this point, with HOK still requiring a star card, Yoda. Luke, and Rey are better options in GA than Anakin.

If it went through walls, it didn’t happen in any matches I played (even when playing as Anakin) so I didn’t have first-hand experience in that and didn’t see anything on the forums about it. Sorry ‘bout your luck, friend. Last time abilities went through walls, the character got killswitched and that didn’t happen with Anakin so I’m only left to my assumptions and experience. And at launch, he’d legitimately get melted by the stinger pistol of all things if you knew what you were doing and stayed out of the radius of his ranged attacks, largely due to the fact the stacking damage would kick in immediately after the HM or Retribution animations completed, and the long charge-ups would allow you to sit and snipe him for 10+ shots without him moving (that’s if there was only one specialist using it) and the stacking damage from that would counteract his health regen and HOK. When CS dropped and Anakin launched, I leveled up my specialist from 31 to 70 (after playing the game since the beta launched) in no time at all because of that. I was one of those players that thought “I don’t like that class so I shouldn’t have to play it to win” but then I pulled my head out of my rectum and realized there are benefits to playing different classes in different scenarios depending on the game mode/phase and I got better and stopped needlessly complaining.

Like, if you know an ability increases range and damage based on damage inflicted to the character, what is your first thought? If you know a character has ranged abilities and can see them on your radar, what do you do? If you know a map and can find a way to avoid ranged abilities and get an angle on a hero/reinforcement that benefits you, what do you do? This isn’t that bloody difficult to think about. But that’s the difficult part with the player base. Thinking. “I like this class so I’m going to play it and complain if it doesn’t help me” or “this character is too strong after they’ve been weakened and I still don’t want to think about how I’m playing the game” is basically what happened to Anakin. Yes, he needed to be nerfed after launch. He could be countered, yes, but he was OP. Not quite like Palpatine, but still a whole mess. His next two nerfs were justified, but he could still be countered without issue. The patch before this balanced him the way the devs intended, having him more powerful than the other heroes but still not being game-breaking, and ya know what, he could be countered even easier. Now he’s just another saber hero. No genuine OHK abilities without star cards (unless PS lands both hits) and anyone prioritizing star cards that give added damage over HOK and increased max health are making themselves more vulnerable in GA/CS. Which isn’t bad, but it totally defeats the purpose of adding him as the “Chosen One” and saying he’ll be the strongest hero in the game before he even launched. At this point, with HOK still requiring a star card, Yoda. Luke, and Rey are better options in GA than Anakin.

Stayed out of its radius? The damn radius was MASSIVE. I loved turning a corner and instantly getting one shot. Using the excuse of “running away” is cheap and pathetic. Also I have over 400 hours on the game and all heroes are at least level 40 so I do know what I’m doing. People like you seem to never find a good counter other than “run away” or “don’t shoot him”. Or god forbid ”hE’s ThE cHoSeN oNe He Is SuPpOsEd To Be BrOkEn”
  • awakespace wrote: »
    "I StIlL ClEaN EnTiRe RoOm!11!!111"

Jesus Christ, players like you just ruin this game.
    You killed 8 people and you say you clearn ENTIRE ROOM. OK.

Also, can you please tell me, what do you kill since the damage of HM is 120 ( 150 with star card ) and NOONE in this game have 150 HP. cause they all spam officiers, heavy, reinforcementes and Heroes. So you are telling me that you find 8 guys with 150 hp. Sure.

Anakin got nerfed to oblivion, he has the lowest damage force powers in the game and you still crying.
    Jesus console players.

We understand; you find it outrageous and unfair that there isn't a character in the game that has has the ability to clear an entire room with one move; no survivors

You keep saying that Anakin has the lowest damage force powers in the game - this is just entirely incorrect

OK.
    It's incorrect.

Yoda's push : 200+
    Obi Wan's push : 200+
    Luke's push : 150
    Luke's repulse : 150+
    Han's detonite : 200+

Anakin's HM : 120
    Anakin's retribution : 200 ( can be casted 1 in a game )

THIS IS JUST ENTIRELY INCORRECT-C
  • Are you still going? He's fine.
    awakespace wrote: »
    I'm literally blown away that there are people here that think Anakin is weak. Is this real? A joke? What is happening?

Is anyone here that claims Anakin is weak actually good with any other heroes? And do you feel like you can contribute so much more to a game with different heroes (whatever mode), to then make the claim that Anakin is weak in comparison?

aHAHA,
    I can do better with any heros.
    Right now, Anakin is just under power.

Yoda is way better than Anakin
    Rey is way better than Anakin
    Kylo is way better than Anakin
    Vader is way better than Anakin
    Palpatine is way better than Anakin
    Grievous is better than Anakin
    Han Solo is better than Anakin
    Leia is better than Anakin
    Luke is better than Anakin
    Iden is better than Anakin
    Lando is better than Anakin
    Boba is a monster than Anakin
    Bossk is way better than Anakin
    Maul is way way better than Anakin

Anakin is better than Finn, Phasma, Obi-Wan, Dooku, Chewbe

And those heroes are bad as ****.

• Are you still going? He's fine.
    awakespace wrote: »
    I'm literally blown away that there are people here that think Anakin is weak. Is this real? A joke? What is happening?

aHAHA,
    I can do better with any heros.
    Right now, Anakin is just under power.

Yoda is way better than Anakin
    Rey is way better than Anakin
    Kylo is way better than Anakin
    Vader is way better than Anakin
    Palpatine is way better than Anakin
    Grievous is better than Anakin
    Han Solo is better than Anakin
    Leia is better than Anakin
    Luke is better than Anakin
    Iden is better than Anakin
    Lando is better than Anakin
    Boba is a monster than Anakin
    Bossk is way better than Anakin
    Maul is way way better than Anakin

Anakin is better than Finn, Phasma, Obi-Wan, Dooku, Chewbe

And those heroes are bad as ****.

Ah okay, if you say he is fine, than he is fine.

Who care about being objective.

"Anakin use his raw power for dominate the battlefield"-c

Literally have the weakest force powers damage in the game.

"RaW PowEr"

Stayed out of its radius? The damn radius was MASSIVE. I loved turning a corner and instantly getting one shot. Using the excuse of “running away” is cheap and pathetic. Also I have over 400 hours on the game and all heroes are at least level 40 so I do know what I’m doing. People like you seem to never find a good counter other than “run away” or “don’t shoot him”. Or god forbid ”hE’s ThE cHoSeN oNe He Is SuPpOsEd To Be BrOkEn”

600 hours here, but go off I guess. But you’re proving my point, so thanks for that. Yeah, at launch, the radius WAS massive. And no, staying out of the radius isn’t “cheap and pathetic,” it’s the smart thing to do if you don’t want to get killed. Actually thinking about the opposition and how to counter them isn’t cheap, it’s not being an absolute fool and then complaining about how that foolishness is somehow the fault of another character. As Anakin was before this last patch, he was balanced and didn’t need any more nerfing. But people like you who come on the forums and tell on yourselves and say that you shouldn’t have to do things you know are beneficial to countering Anakin, that’s not an Anakin problem, it’s a you problem. And someone with that many hours in this game shouldn’t be that foolish. The same applies to any hero too. You wouldn’t get close to Vader because of his choke, you wouldn’t camp in Bossk’s dioxis, you wouldn’t willingly get close to Luke or Yoda to get force-pushed, because those things are foolish and the exact wrong thing to do, and complaining about those things happening don’t mean there’s something wrong with the character. Anakin hasn’t been broken since the patch before this. If you’re still complaining about him, maybe find a different game to play.
  • theleebryan
    607 posts Member
    edited June 13
    Haha… Anakin mains
  • Wolfman91
    340 posts Member
    edited June 13
    Poor Ani, can't oneshot enforcers. 4th ability (something that no other hero has) lasts only 2 seconds.

HOW CAN THIS BE! This is outrageous!

[Edited language]

Post edited by IronSoldier on
  • XAnakin93
    361 posts Member
    edited June 13

600 hours here, but go off I guess. But you’re proving my point, so thanks for that. Yeah, at launch, the radius WAS massive. And no, staying out of the radius isn’t “cheap and pathetic,” it’s the smart thing to do if you don’t want to get killed. Actually thinking about the opposition and how to counter them isn’t cheap, it’s not being an absolute fool and then complaining about how that foolishness is somehow the fault of another character. As Anakin was before this last patch, he was balanced and didn’t need any more nerfing. But people like you who come on the forums and tell on yourselves and say that you shouldn’t have to do things you know are beneficial to countering Anakin, that’s not an Anakin problem, it’s a you problem. And someone with that many hours in this game shouldn’t be that foolish. The same applies to any hero too. You wouldn’t get close to Vader because of his choke, you wouldn’t camp in Bossk’s dioxis, you wouldn’t willingly get close to Luke or Yoda to get force-pushed, because those things are foolish and the exact wrong thing to do, and complaining about those things happening don’t mean there’s something wrong with the character. Anakin hasn’t been broken since the patch before this. If you’re still complaining about him, maybe find a different game to play.

This^

I have 1900 hours, and i was fine with Anakin after 3 nerfs.

I accepted every single nerf until this one.
    This one is just pathetic.
    But maybe, noob now will be happy.
  • Delete this post moderator, these clowns aren’t acting civil. Heroic Might them as you said earlier.
  • theleebryan
    607 posts Member
    edited June 13
    Tragedy.
  • *200 a second for Infantry sorry.
  • He should at least OHK all Base classes. Not enforcers but just the average joes. Passionate Strike needs the push effect again so it will be feared by Villains. Retribution just needs the Damage doubled. Not the duration. Make it last 2 seconds but have it deal 250 a second for infantry and 150 a second for Heroes.

This^