criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

Stop Cheaters NOW!

With all the respect, EA, stop the cheaters in this game...and they are so many! I encountered players who 1 shoot the other team, with infinite stamina, impenetrable defense no matter what you do from the back, side or front of him, players who vanish from the map where they want, that can hit and kill you even if you have full stamina and stay in guard, etc.
For all of this I uninstalled this lame game, honestly. If a cheater play a game then the fault goes to DEVZ. Period.

Replies

• hosco33
    263 posts Member
    edited June 11
    The problem with negligence is one stops improving, learning, practicing, caring and just quit, cause we won't be any cheater/exploiter's sparring, no matter how much we like the different game modes.

Besides HVV, with infantry happens so damned often being instantly killed, again and again, by the same bratty who just watched you and kill you, no chance to roll or move (animation starts but kill has already been counted). But that's not a privilege of everyone, one has to cautiously ambush them and even in those cases they will have many chances to react once warned by your first shot (warning we don't receive when they ambushed us, because it was an instant kill with an standard weapon).

I've recorded some of these situations and a few of them were my fault for different reasons I could explain in another post, but in most of them were full-health instant-kills just by their sight. One can look for another lobby or try Netflix/YouTube as a less irritating and funny experience sometimes.
  • Dominator wrote: »
    With all the respect, EA, stop the cheaters in this game...and they are so many! I encountered players who 1 shoot the other team, with infinite stamina, impenetrable defense no matter what you do from the back, side or front of him, players who vanish from the map where they want, that can hit and kill you even if you have full stamina and stay in guard, etc.
    For all of this I uninstalled this lame game, honestly. If a cheater play a game then the fault goes to DEVZ. Period.

Fortunately on console, we don’t have that issue.
  • IronSoldier
    3722 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    If you come across suspected cheaters, please report them as per this article:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!