criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Battle Point Event
Focused Feedback

Star Wars Battlefront II - Jun 11th Patch - Release Notes

13Next

Replies

• What do you have outfels there at all! Echo Anakin urgently and his 4 ability in the duration of 3 seconds more, do the second ability as before, but so that it reduces the absorption of damage by 50% and increase the damage from a passionate strike.
  • Oh why did you change the hero battlepoint cost? Having the era appropriate heroes cost less was a brilliant idea. It always made sure the era appropriate heroes were much more common. And 4,000 is just not enough. It needs to be 6,000 or even 8,000 like it was at launch.
  • Overall I think this is a good little update, but I think Anakin needs a bit of tweaking still.
    ANAKIN
    #1. Alert players that they are in range of HM because a lot of the time you die without knowing that Anakin is even alive, and so they know NOT TO KEEP FIRING, simpler to knowing that you're in the bombardment by the atat.
    #2. Stop Anakin from being able to cancel HM when ever he wants, this is especial annoying in HVV because he can just stack his stabilizes and knock you down.
    #3. Make RET take about 10 frames to start, 5 frames is just not enough
    #4. Now at Anakin's state and with these suggestions he would be worse that Chewie, so he would need some buff.
    DARTH MAUL
    #1. Make is lightsaber throw to 120 dmg. 75 is way to little.
    MISCELLANEOUS
    #1. Make heros/villains be able to deflect rocket back at the enemy, countless times I'm on low HP and get destroyed by rockets.
    #2. Revert the max players needed to start HVV back to 8.
    #1. Decrease the max players needed to start HS to 4.
    Well that's all the ideas I have, hopefully these will be implemented.

• mikeystar7 wrote: »
    Please reduce the minimum number of players required to start Hero Starfighters from 8 to 6 or 4!!

Yup, love that mode, but takes ages to get a game going.
  • vonVile wrote: »
    ...Theed when the Empire... Rebels now will never win.

It should be 6000BP minimum.

Those are the Seperatists and the Galactic Republic.

And agreed about the cost, I would even say increase it to 8000BP. But 6k is also acceptable.

• Moe_Despa wrote: »
    Still no new Starfightwer stuff, just something would be appreciated ;-;

#StarWars-y
  • I just played a game with Anakin, and he is just pathetic. “Heroic Might”, more like Heroic Whimper.
  • Congratulations !... you have finally nerfed Anakin into the ground... he is useless now.. good job.. he shld atleast be able to one shot troopers with some charge in heroic might.. n why is retribution even there considering a 2 second choke.. Really bad choices .. Not happy at all..
  • DarthJ
    6695 posts Member
    Humblefish wrote: »
    Overall I think this is a good little update, but I think Anakin needs a bit of tweaking still.
    ANAKIN
    #1. Alert players that they are in range of HM because a lot of the time you die without knowing that Anakin is even alive, and so they know NOT TO KEEP FIRING, simpler to knowing that you're in the bombardment by the atat.
    #2. Stop Anakin from being able to cancel HM when ever he wants, this is especial annoying in HVV because he can just stack his stabilizes and knock you down.
    #4. Now at Anakin's state and with these suggestions he would be worse that Chewie, so he would need some buff.
    DARTH MAUL
    MISCELLANEOUS
    #1. Make heros/villains be able to deflect rocket back at the enemy, countless times I'm on low HP and get destroyed by rockets.

Why not just ban Anakin completely because you seem to have trouble with him? His retribution, pull, damage and health have taken a hit (still high), passionate strike and heroic might are now useless pretty much. What more do you want?!
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • Thank you DICE! So much negativity here. I hope someone at DICE does read through all these comments so that they can see that there’s a large part of the player base that appreciates their continued service.

I am so grateful for the DC-15LE fix.
    I’ve been waiting for it since launch and honestly thought it would never be patched. This was the last piece of fan service I needed to give my full backing to this game, and now COMBINED with the fact that we’re FINALLY getting Droidekas and completely new large scale maps! It’s official, DICE’s Star Wars Battlefront II has fully recovered from launch and is going down alongside the original Battlefront II as ONE OF THE GREATS.

Never stop supporting your fan base DICE. EA may only be in the business for the money but it’s good to know that the developers behind the game truly do care.
  • Can I still keep my hero in capital supremacy?. NO. I wont be playing
  • i dream of an update without caracters tweakings. im so tired of this ! a little bit of nerf here, some buff there. please devs, work on real content like maps and weapons . everytime you release an update, it's like you admit you did it wrong . 18 months and you still workings on the same stuff. please, more GA and extraction maps. add weapons, star cards etc
  • Good work with Anakin, the only people complaining are those who bang him out way too much and want instakills wherever they go with cowardly hit and run tactics (no skill needed with heroic might).
    Also Heroes vs Villains should be 4v4 always, in fact maybe make it so people cant leave the game during because that always leads to a slaughter for the other team.

But im glad DICE is taking balancing seriously and trying. Atleast this player appreciates it.
  • Thank You for fixing the back gear on the 91 recon corps it was driving me crazy other wise the update is great
  • A surprise to be sure but a welcome. Love the decision to change Maul's lightsaber throw. #SectorNotClear

Also having less minimum players required to join a game is a great addition as well. Now if only you could add this to Hero Starfighters as well. Been impossible getting into a game lately.

HvV not showing players all the time as well, damn, thank you!

Less of a fan seeing all heroes having the same BP cost on all maps. Tired of seeing Anakin on OT maps.

Otherwise, really a great patch, well done!

Just shows the game is dying.
  • First match of the day after the update lands

Lightsaber disappears from my hands, hangs around in the air. Attacking and blocking doesn't bring it back to my hands. Even stays there long enough for me to turn off/on the lightsaber a couple times..

Second video, same first match, audio goes bonkers.

Now bear in mind I'm hard-lined to my Xbox/Modem and pulling 100MB/ps. So this isn't me lagging somehow. All this chaos shown in these videos has never happened to me, even with say Vader throwing his lightsaber.

So there you are - video proof that after the update, something's not right. Well done. (sarcastic slow clap)
  • I'm not pleased with Anakin being weakened even further. Why are you all doing this?
    Even at his most effective, he wasn't hard to kill. All it, literally, takes is skill. Stop babying players.

If there's any hero/villain that should be nerfed, it's Boba Fett; after so many shots/lightsaber strikes, his jetpac should be rendered useless.
    Players don't use any particular skill set with him, they just bomb and run away. That's not skill, it's cowardice.
  • jdk2k9ykcosg.png

So... what?
  • A surprise to be sure but a welcome. Love the decision to change Maul's lightsaber throw. #SectorNotClear

Also having less minimum players required to join a game is a great addition as well. Now if only you could add this to Hero Starfighters as well. Been impossible getting into a game lately.

HvV not showing players all the time as well, damn, thank you!

Less of a fan seeing all heroes having the same BP cost on all maps. Tired of seeing Anakin on OT maps.

Otherwise, really a great patch, well done!

Played this morning and it seems Hero Starfighters match at 3v3 to start the game too. They must have intended to have both Hero Modes start with min 6 players.
  • I'm not pleased with Anakin being weakened even further. Why are you all doing this?
    Even at his most effective, he wasn't hard to kill. All it, literally, takes is skill. Stop babying players.

If there's any hero/villain that should be nerfed, it's Boba Fett; after so many shots/lightsaber strikes, his jetpac should be rendered useless.
    Players don't use any particular skill set with him, they just bomb and run away. That's not skill, it's cowardice.

Whaaaaaaaaaaa?????????????????????????

Nerf Bobba????!!! 550 health. Pea shooter for a gun. 4 rockets that give you a bonk on more than a scratch......Come on man. lol
  • Awesome update. Loving all the changes. Thank you, DICE! Keep up the great work. :sunglasses:
    "All wings report in."
  • Trav007
    26 posts Member
    edited June 12
    There are dozens of glitches created by this patch. HvV waiting room put all 8 players on the same team. Anyone joining could only be added to the Heroes. As Anakin, was killed by Kylo when his back was to me. As Anakin, Maul killed me apparently with his spin while he was being thrown with my Heroic Might. Also, Maul is getting kill credit when I’m pretty sure Kylo Ren killed me, twice now.
    Also, I am having multiple push and pull moves worked on me by an enemy when I am around a corner or not in their sights.
    ALSO, I have to press LB and RB multiple times just to get a hero/villain’s ability to active!!!!!!!!!!!
    This is not playable!!!!!!!!! I blame you Dice!
    Post edited by Trav007 on
  • Rosherau
    5 posts Member
    edited June 13
    Now this is the big hiding screw up that dice are trying to throw over peoples heads.

They wont reduce min number of players for GA, reason being they want the community to remain passionate...

What this really means is once player base drops sufficiently (e.g a new EA release) the game will die as youll never get that amount of players again.
    EA wishh they had this feature in BF4, as the game is still currently going strong even 4 years on, Which lowers their forced sale figures for BF1 and BF5.

so sad, its better to make 1 game great rather than try to limit its potential early on. Hence why no server browsers.

[edited language]
    Post edited by IronSoldier on
  • F8RGE wrote: »
    Hello there,

We’re releasing a small update this month to address some balancing concerns and issues, including reducing Anakin’s effectiveness in modes like Capital Supremacy and Galactic Assault, where he can cut through troopers too easily, while retaining his capabilities when facing off against a villain.

We’ve also worked on a few community requests, including changing Darth Maul’s Furious Throw to a horizontal throw and reducing the number of players required to begin some modes. This ability now has a significantly larger hitbox, meaning it can more easily hit the designated target and multiple enemies at once. Because of this, we’re reducing the damage it does so that it doesn’t become over-powered. We’ll keep monitoring feedback and balance for further tweaks to keep it fun, powerful, and fair.

More changes will come in a much larger update on the 26th of June. Until then, see you on the battlefront!

Release Notes:

Balancing tweaks for Anakin Skywalker:
    • Reduced the duration of the choking during Anakin's Retribution ability from 4 to 2 seconds.
    • Anakin's Retribution does not charge up based on damage received during Heroic Might.
    • Heroic Might no longer deals increased damage as Anakin takes damage. The ability’s radius still increases as Anakin takes damage.
    • Increased base damage of Heroic Might from 70 to 90 against heroes.
    • Reduced base damage of Heroic Might from 130 to 120 against troopers.

Darth Maul:
    • Darth Maul now throws his lightsaber horizontally instead of vertically, creating a much wider hit-box for his attack. The Furious Throw ability base damage is now reduced from 150 to 75 to balance the ability’s improved accuracy. Improved VFX and Animation related to the ability.

Game Modes
    Reduced the minimum number of players required to start the following game modes
    • Blast from 8 to 4
    • Strike from 8 to 4
    • Heroes Vs. Villains from 8 to 6

All Other Improvements
    • The mini-map in Heroes vs Villains will now work similarly to Hero Showdown and will not constantly show all players on screen.
    • Heroes will now cost the same amount of Battle Points across all maps.
    • Fixed an issue where Iden’s Droid Batteries Star Card was granting incorrect recharge time values for the Stun Droid ability.
    • Fixed an issue where Han Solo would be unable to jump if the Sharpshooter ability got cancelled or interrupted.
    • Fixed an issue where the DC-15LE weapon would have no crosshair when close aiming, if the Improved Zoom attachment was equipped.
    • Fixed a visual issue with the animation of the back gear of the 91st Recon Corps.
    • Fixed an issue where one of the roofs on Kamino allowed players to jump out of map geometry.
    • Fixed a visual issue with the brightness of the Command Post projections on Geonosis and Kashyyyk.
    • Fixed an issue where LAAT pilots would be seen floating in air when boarding the Dreadnought on Geonosis - Capital Supremacy.

Deployment Info
    • 08:00 UTC PC
    • 09:00 UTC PS4
    • 10:00 UTC Xbox One

thanks DICE for putting the furious throw of the maul horizontally, was what I most wanted, but I think you have greatly decreased his DMG I think 100 DMG would be great !!
  • darth maul with this update is great to be perfect only missing a skin and I have a suggestion, clothes torn from a duel against padawan eldra kaitis. it is not hard to do DICE is very simple but very cool. please add this skin.

cf0w96qafsp0.jpg
    f2wfnrc37d95.jpeg
    vkrvpr1pl7c2.jpg
  • How the heck? nobody asked for an Iden nerf in-fact people where against it yet you do it anywise. Darth maul is trash you made his spin attack weak and you nerfed hans blaster but low key buffed his explosive. Y?! not to mention Anakin is absolutely trash now everything about him is a joke you ignored good feedback and threw absolute incompetence made these hero's a joke while somehow adding even more bugs.
  • Very Nice!
  • Chico
    443 posts Member
    edited June 12
    This patch seems to have brought the dead Luke doing damage bug back. I don't have video but ran over Luke a good 2 or 3 seconds after he died and took a 'hit'. Another thing to remember when playing HvV, avoid dead Luke, particularly if low on health.
  • Zenosa wrote: »
    Yes finally the Darth Maul changes we need. But the dmg should be 100 not 75.
    The Furious throw should be 150 still like vaders saber throw seems ok like that won't see those great clips any more if putting it to 75 damage..............choke hold only does 40 when choked and another 40 when pushed
    With Maul's saber throw, will it do an additional 75 on a return hit? The fact that it got changed to horizontal is fantastic but the point of the change in the first place was because it was essentially useless with the small hitbox. Making a larger hitbox and removing it's offensive capabilities doesn't fix it; it just makes it useless in new and exciting ways.

There's a bug I've encountered when using the AT-RT that the infantry piloting it would appear between the legs of the vehicle rather than on top of it. Not sure how many others have encountered this or if it's been discussed, but it happens at least once a match when I use the AT-RT.

The Anakin nerf isn't as bad as I thought it would be, but he didn't need a nerf in the first place. The toxic whining and complaining of the player base shouldn't always be a determining factor in what gets nerfed or buffed. There are legitimate things that need to be tweaked (i.e. various bugs, Maul's saber throw) and you can determine that based on logic, but Anakin was balanced after the last nerf. In matches with quality players, he hasn't been game-breaking and plays like a slightly above average hero. If he didn't have star cards to increase damage output, he'd be completely useless after this.
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    So basically Maul saber throw is still useless... Unable to get kills as before..
    Odinnir wrote: »
    noooooooooooo noooo!!!
    do not reduce maul saber throw damage. are you out of your mind? why fix one thing and ruin another?

[Decapitalized text]
    Odinnir wrote: »
    Maul's Saber Throw should do 150 damage!!!

HE NEEDS A ONE SHOT KILL. He's only got 700 health, the damaged enemy won't die and has a full moment to melt Maul's health CUZ HE CAN'T BLOCK. Who the hell is balancing this thing?
    And finally, the jewel of it all: Maul's Saber Throw.

Guys, really, why? Decrease his damage by HALF? 75 DAMAGE? I don't know where to start. I think I'll reserve this for a topic on its own, but briefly:
    No other saber user has an ability which deals such low damage, Vader has his horizontal throw dealing 150 damage both going and coming back up to 300, which can be used in combo with his choke for more then 400 damage. Kylo's frenzy is an auto-lock, 3 hit dealing skill, for 125 damage each, which breaks blocks! Maul's saber throw can't break blocks, not even from behind. Grievous can still do 260 damage with his spider move. Maul is already the character with the abilities which deal the least damage, now his only damaging ability has been turned into something that won't hurt anyone. The others are at least tactical, the saber throw isn't. Whatever, I expect Maul buffs next patch, as this seems to be the way you like to go DICE.

We should be paid to play this game, not the other way around. We are testers to this company, and we are the ones paying them. This way they can learn from their mistakes here and make their own IP games better so people prefer to play those, while still making money from this franchise and poor excuse for a finished game. Smart Move! I hope Disney sees this.

YOU ARE ALL VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY BAD PLAYERS !!!!

SHAME AT THIS COMMUNITY !!!

The changes on Darth Maul are excellent ! Thank you DICE !!

You realize that the Furious Throw was almost useless? It was so difficult to place this ability that it was nonexistent!

75 damage is justified!
    Double blades have a bigger hitbox than saber throw ( Darth Vader ). Now it's 100% guaranteed to have 75 damage minimum !! Whereas before we had 150 damage randomly and very rarely!

Can you imagine the combinations against the infantry ??
    Furious Throw + Choke Hold.
    Furious Throw + Spin Attack.

During the release ... the very good players were doing a massacre with Darth Maul !

• without BLOCK
    • 100 damage instead of 120 damage currently
    • Furious Throw was always difficult to use.
    • without a Star Card for HEALTH

Darth Maul received only improvements since the release !!!!!

And you dare to complain !
    SHAME ON YOU.

the change was very good, but I think they really decreased their dmg a lot, I think with DMG 100 or 90 would be perfect.
  • It is very good to change the darth maul, but I have to be honest, you only gave us usefulness for the skill, because it was useless, so it does not make sense nerf the skill is only useful, because it was not just before maul only had 2 playable abilities, now has 3 this and very good, but unfortunately nerf it. 100 DMG is perfect.
  • Finally maul's saber throw is horizontal, Good thing. I take the opportunity to remind these little bugs from 1 year ago https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/111107/issues-with-starfighter-assault-in-arcade-bugs-and-other-problems
  • grimmace2
    1244 posts Member
    Anakin finally seems to be in a good spot. Maul needs a buff to the saber throw, 100 damage would be good. It seems most of the heroes/villians are in a decent spot right now, so can we please focus on some new maps for SA :) And change Hero SA to be like regular HvV, TDM with the ability to respawn as hero ships. Thanks!
  • DarthJ wrote: »
    Humblefish wrote: »
    Overall I think this is a good little update, but I think Anakin needs a bit of tweaking still.
    ANAKIN
    DARTH MAUL
    MISCELLANEOUS

Why not just ban Anakin completely because you seem to have trouble with him? His retribution, pull, damage and health have taken a hit (still high), passionate strike and heroic might are now useless pretty much. What more do you want?!

Instead of being OP or Useless, I want him to be fun to use. Weed out all the annoying stuff, and then buff him like crazy. Currently he is so so SO useless and you don't even really mind him at all, when added he was way way WAY to OP, and so so annoying. There needs to be balance. Strong, but not annoying or upsetting. Or have a weakness or something, at the end of the day it's just my opinion.
  • grimmace2 wrote: »
    Anakin finally seems to be in a good spot. Maul needs a buff to the saber throw, 100 damage would be good. It seems most of the heroes/villians are in a decent spot right now, so can we please focus on some new maps for SA :) And change Hero SA to be like regular HvV, TDM with the ability to respawn as hero ships. Thanks!

Anakin is NOT in a good place at all, he's pretty useless at this point, I could be wrong, I haven't played him much since the patch, but from the CS he sounds awful.
  • F8RGE wrote: »
    [*] Fixed a visual issue with the animation of the back gear of the 91st Recon Corps.

Since we're in the business of tweaking the Clone back gear, can I request that the back gear for the 41st Elite Corps and Ranger Platoon be changed to include an additional thermal detonator and radio antenna?

Extra points if the Elite Corps facing colour and markings are adjusted to be cinematically correct.

cngby2mye91f.png

qtcyajlr9hr7.jpg

Alone against all these droids....? Hmph... they don't stand a chance.
  • The fix on the DC-15LE zoom glitch! Finally!
  • ALL of this is great - thank you guys, continuing to tweak Anakin AND all heroes now the same amount of battle points, you guys rock!

• Anakin isnt that good anymore. should have just buffed villain a bit more. so much for "STRONGEST HERO"
  • Luishunter65
    9 posts Member
    edited June 18
    F8RGE wrote: »
    Hello there,

We’re releasing a small update this month to address some balancing concerns and issues, including reducing Anakin’s effectiveness in modes like Capital Supremacy and Galactic Assault, where he can cut through troopers too easily, while retaining his capabilities when facing off against a villain.

We’ve also worked on a few community requests, including changing Darth Maul’s Furious Throw to a horizontal throw and reducing the number of players required to begin some modes. This ability now has a significantly larger hitbox, meaning it can more easily hit the designated target and multiple enemies at once. Because of this, we’re reducing the damage it does so that it doesn’t become over-powered. We’ll keep monitoring feedback and balance for further tweaks to keep it fun, powerful, and fair.

More changes will come in a much larger update on the 26th of June. Until then, see you on the battlefront!

Release Notes:

Balancing tweaks for Anakin Skywalker:
    • Reduced the duration of the choking during Anakin's Retribution ability from 4 to 2 seconds.
    • Anakin's Retribution does not charge up based on damage received during Heroic Might.
    • Heroic Might no longer deals increased damage as Anakin takes damage. The ability’s radius still increases as Anakin takes damage.
    • Increased base damage of Heroic Might from 70 to 90 against heroes.
    • Reduced base damage of Heroic Might from 130 to 120 against troopers.

Darth Maul:
    • Darth Maul now throws his lightsaber horizontally instead of vertically, creating a much wider hit-box for his attack. The Furious Throw ability base damage is now reduced from 150 to 75 to balance the ability’s improved accuracy. Improved VFX and Animation related to the ability.

Game Modes
    Reduced the minimum number of players required to start the following game modes
    • Blast from 8 to 4
    • Strike from 8 to 4
    • Heroes Vs. Villains from 8 to 6

All Other Improvements
    • The mini-map in Heroes vs Villains will now work similarly to Hero Showdown and will not constantly show all players on screen.
    • Heroes will now cost the same amount of Battle Points across all maps.
    • Fixed an issue where Iden’s Droid Batteries Star Card was granting incorrect recharge time values for the Stun Droid ability.
    • Fixed an issue where Han Solo would be unable to jump if the Sharpshooter ability got cancelled or interrupted.
    • Fixed an issue where the DC-15LE weapon would have no crosshair when close aiming, if the Improved Zoom attachment was equipped.
    • Fixed a visual issue with the animation of the back gear of the 91st Recon Corps.
    • Fixed an issue where one of the roofs on Kamino allowed players to jump out of map geometry.
    • Fixed a visual issue with the brightness of the Command Post projections on Geonosis and Kashyyyk.
    • Fixed an issue where LAAT pilots would be seen floating in air when boarding the Dreadnought on Geonosis - Capital Supremacy.

Deployment Info
    • 08:00 UTC PC
    • 09:00 UTC PS4
    • 10:00 UTC Xbox One

You Better Give Anakin a big Buff in the next update and make retribution time back to 4 seconds cause two is just really pathetic

Don't bypass the profanity filter please ~Rtas
    Post edited by EA_Rtas on
  • Trav007
    26 posts Member
    edited June 18
    HvV is unplayable!!!!!!! Even the camera cannot show me where I am ending up when fighting enemies. My guy never gets up in time. I could have someone in a corner with a lightsaber and they escape right as I am hitting them. As Luke, I had Maul’s back to me when I used forced pushed, it did nothing!!!!! Kylo used pull on me while I was around a corner.
    How come pulls, pushes, hero might, always work against me when I am around corners or have things blocking the attack, but this never works when I use attack on those who duck behind an object or around a corner.
    For all the game time I have spent I demand an answer Dice!

[Let's cool it with the caps please ~Rtas]
    Post edited by EA_Rtas on
  • Pls add Mace Windu or qui gon u could balance it off with asaj or savage operes. Do this when the clone wars is released and also pls add a clone of wars skin for maul like robo legs
  • And we have now officially hit "nerfed into the ground" tier with Anakin...can't say im surprised with all the bad kids on here complaining about him nonstop. Well glad I had my fun while it lasted...
  • Fix double-tap issue on PC while scoping (double forward). It's annoying and can't be disabled.
  • So now we can start with 6 players, and then have one join either side and completely stomp the enemy? And also you've ruined Anis best move? You made Mauls throw actually usable, only to then ruin it by making it unable to even kill a trooper. Your genius knows no bounds... :|
  • And we have now officially hit "nerfed into the ground" tier with Anakin...can't say im surprised with all the bad kids on here complaining about him nonstop. Well glad I had my fun while it lasted...

Ani was one of my favorite updates even though I never got to play him when he was released. He balanced the super powered dark side and made it pretty balanced. Then people started whining because the Chosen One who literally became Darth Vader was powerful. And of course DICE listens and ruins a great part of the game.
  • Trav007 wrote: »
    HvV is unplayable!!!!!!! Even the camera cannot show me where I am ending up when fighting enemies. My guy never gets up in time. I could have someone in a corner with a lightsaber and they escape right as I am hitting them. As Luke, I had Maul’s back to me when I used forced pushed, it did nothing!!!!! Kylo used pull on me while I was around a corner.
    How come pulls, pushes, hero might, always work against me when I am around corners or have things blocking the attack, but this never works when I use attack on those who duck behind an object or around a corner.
    For all the game time I have spent I demand an answer Dice!

[Let's cool it with the caps please ~Rtas]

Hey Rtas, you realize caps doesn't always mean yelling right?
  • Whoa, @F8rge & @EA_Charlemagne , correct me if I'm wrong, but now I see there are yellow indicators on the top of each game mode tile letting me know how populated each mode is before I enter it. How long has that been there? I like it! Thanks. :smile:
    "I'm Luke Skywalker. I'm here to rescue you!"
  • grimmace2
    1244 posts Member
    Whoa, @F8rge & @EA_Charlemagne , correct me if I'm wrong, but now I see there are yellow indicators on the top of each game mode tile letting me know how populated each mode is before I enter it. How long has that been there? I like it! Thanks. :smile:

Big, if true.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!