criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

Can't wait for the Coruscant map!!

Jimmy89
144 posts Member
It is finally coming. Can't wait!!

Replies

• Come again?
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Alwe15
    767 posts Member
    Source?
  • Relmets
    2222 posts Member
    Jimmy is utilizing the law of attraction
    [+3748 posts]
  • ?!? What?
    Top favorite heroes and villains missing:
    Ahsoka, Rex, Padme, Cody, Mace
    Bane, Thrawn, Ventress, Jango, Savage
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif
  • I beg your pardon?
  • Cadoth
    1053 posts Member
    Jimmy89 wrote: »

You mean Felucia, right?
  • Coruscant could be great if DICE decides to do it. It has good potential for HvV( Jedi temple), Strike and Blast ( Coruscant neon streets), GA ( Capturing or defending the Senate building).
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• That would be the best.
    GA
    Starfighter
    Yes
    But to be honest, my guess is that the devs are tied up for now getting Rise of Skywalker content ready.

I hope it's not, but that should be the final content add for this game in it's current form.
  • Coruscant is risky.

Jedi Temple, Senate, 1313, streets. Lots of options leading to lots of opinions. Not everything can get in the same map, the planet's too big. All those opinions would lead to many people being disappointed whatever the devs choose.

That's why they chose Felucia. Whatever they do, it will be the Felucia everyone wants Felucia to look like.
  • hahha they probably didnt even started working on coruscant.
    Noone asked for felucia and they still gave us that instead coruscant?

Doesnt that ring any bells?

they CANT make coruscant ,its too complicated for the devs. These are NOT the same devs that did naboo so its obvious, Coruscant is not happening Any time soon. maybe when the new battlefront is coming.
  • Alwe15
    767 posts Member
    Noone asked for felucia and they still gave us that

Wrong.

they CANT make coruscant ,its too complicated for the devs. These are NOT the same devs that did naboo so its obvious, Coruscant is not happening Any time soon. maybe when the new battlefront is coming.

Felucia will look amazing in the Frostbite engine. It will probably be the second most beautiful map besides the Theed streets.
    Add more Extraction and SA maps please!

What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019/2020:
    “Season” 4: Clone Wars Revival
    “Season” 5: Episode IX
    “Season” 6: Rogue One

Felucia will look amazing in the Frostbite engine. It will probably be the second most beautiful map besides the Theed streets.

And by amazing, I mean Pilio-like amazing.
    Add more Extraction and SA maps please!

What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019/2020:
    “Season” 4: Clone Wars Revival
    “Season” 5: Episode IX
    “Season” 6: Rogue One
  • ZephanUnbound
    2425 posts Member
    edited June 16
    Would love to see Coruscant, but there is absolutely no evidence that it is coming. It would honestly be a tricky map to add, as DICE would likely need to make heavy use of verticality and possibly even troop transports to move between different building with different capture points to make it work, at least as a large scale map. Doing it as an HvV map would be easier, they could do Palpatine's office and some hallways around it for a smaller HvV map, or a portion of the Jedi Temple.
  • Alex64
    7020 posts Member
    An imaginary friend told you that?
  • Senate Building in HvV: Leia's secondary fire spammers.

Though it would be a dream to re-create Palpatine vs Yoda scene :heart:
    Current Topics:
    Hero/Villain Star Card Concepts
    Leia Organa Ability Improvements

b1p3arep6n15.png
    PSN / Twitter: PlayersPurity

❝ 𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙗𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩. 𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙛𝙪𝙡, 𝙏𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙤𝙧! ❞
    - Captain Phasma

• Colin777
    595 posts Member
    I think hes poking at the fact that it wouldve been better than Felucia and he’s disappointed that they didnt do Coruscant, in which i agree
  • F8RGE wrote: »
    Revan72 wrote: »

og8k615v5y5w.jpg

^

"This is incredible! We recommend a commission be sent to DICE to acertain the truth!"
  • KresusFIN
    2716 posts Member
    Operation Knightfall themed gamemode when?
    Heart of darkness beateth, Ultima
    Iron enigma treateth, Ultima
    Shielding light retreateth, Ultima
    Hydaelyn defeated. Ah, Ultima

The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

y6qvidach2x9.png

"I have never died to a Finn"
  • F8RGE wrote: »
    Revan72 wrote: »

og8k615v5y5w.jpg

^

"This is incredible! We recommend a commission be sent to DICE to acertain the truth!"

I move for a vote of no confidence.
  • F8RGE
    733 posts EA Community Manager
    Noone asked for felucia

Lay off the death sticks.
  • Jimmy89 wrote: »

If it does come, better have vertical gameplay elements.
  • Would love to see Coruscant, but there is absolutely no evidence that it is coming. It would honestly be a tricky map to add, as DICE would likely need to make heavy use of verticality and possibly even troop transports to move between different building with different capture points to make it work, at least as a large scale map. Doing it as an HvV map would be easier, they could do Palpatine's office and some hallways around it for a smaller HvV map, or a portion of the Jedi Temple.

Must...have...VERTICAL MAPS!!!!
  • Yousa goings to be waiting a long time meesa thinks
  • Begone *TROLL