criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Battle Point Event
Focused Feedback

So cad bane over jango fett why dice?

Prev1
I really want jango fett added to the game but it sounds like from the rumour mill that cad bane and padme would be after ventress and tano. I am gonna be very disappointed if jango doesn't make it into this game.

Replies

• Alwe15
    1377 posts Member
    Source?
  • I said it was a rumour just what I have been hearing online from posts and youtubers.
  • I definitely got that impression they prefer cartoons forge does like cad banes hat.
  • It would be cool if they designed the hero's by a community vote.
  • If I knew how to make a gif I would make one of jango killing colum trebor saying people who like cad bane better.
  • lowell
    1604 posts Member
    Ahsoka & Ventress = Dengar & Baze

Ventress did work as a bounty hunter with Boba, Bossk, and Dengar for a time, she even hired Boba's team to help with rescuing Quinlan Vos from Dooku.

Dark Disciple unfinished story reel: Boba and his Krayt's Claw vs Dooku

We still need some female heroes, I really don't want to see them coming late to the game once the developers actually run out of male heroes to make.

• Ducard wrote: »
    I said it was a rumour just what I have been hearing online from posts and youtubers.

FireGuyGaming put this in his new video.
    Bring back Extraction to the main menu please!

What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019/2020:
    “Season” 4: Episode IX
    “Season” 5: Rogue One
  • Starbazaar was talking about this as well.
  • Ahsoka and Ventress I am down for, it'd be cool to see some dual wielding saber heroes, and the game needs more female heroes. Jango, Cad Bane, and Padme I do not care for, I'd rather see Jyn and Krennic make a return. If we get Ahsoka and Ventress and the devs then decide to add even more Clone Wars characters I will not be amused, at that point I'd rather see Poe and Hux.
  • Piscettios
    6008 posts Member
    Relmets wrote: »
    Burn this game to the ground and give me Battlefield: Star Wars

3P and roll included

Really though, this is what I’ve wanted since news broke that Dice was doing the reboot however many years ago.
    np8g5hx6djeu.gif
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Relmets
    2380 posts Member
    Piscettios wrote: »
    Relmets wrote: »
    Burn this game to the ground and give me Battlefield: Star Wars

3P and roll included

Really though, this is what I’ve wanted since news broke that Dice was doing the reboot however many years ago.
    np8g5hx6djeu.gif

And now it'll never happen sadly, not for a long time at least
    [+3748 posts]
    It would be cool if they designed the hero's by a community vote.

Just saying this should be the way to go
  • SnakeMajin
    467 posts Member
    edited June 16
    TCW clearly has flaws.

But I can't help but be surprised by how much hate it gets just for the sake of being a cartoon. No matter the qualities it has. That's paradoxal from supposed grown-ups.

On the subject, despite I do enjoy Cad, Jango is the man. Even had its own freaking and enjoyable game.
  • Cad Bane is the coolest B)
  • LexRage
    113 posts Member
    edited June 16
    Bane is such an obnoxious overrated character, jesus...His plot armor in the TV shows is insane.
    He's your typical "one step ahead" villain that always finds a way to outsmart everybody, even when he's alone against two Jedi masters.

Thanks, but no thanks. Jango all the way.
  • Cos we dont need a blue Boba Fett flying around
  • ross42899
    1515 posts Member
    anidriX wrote: »
    Right now, Jyn and Krennic over EVERYONE.

This. I would like to see more RO content in the game and Jyn & Krennic would be great additions to the game IMO.
  • ross42899 wrote: »
    anidriX wrote: »
    Right now, Jyn and Krennic over EVERYONE.

This. I would like to see more RO content in the game and Jyn & Krennic would be great additions to the game IMO.

I also agree. RO is a film, yet it doesn't have any representation aside from mere Deathtroopers and occasional U-Wings.

Should get there before another PT hero. Not because they are part of OT but because they their own film. Then the door for Jango and Windu would be opened, the last PT icons.

Then TCW would be welcome. Ahsoka-Ventress and Cad Bane-Padmé are truly welcome additions, but they don't feel more than what they really are : "bonuses".
    I really want jango fett added to the game but it sounds like from the rumour mill that cad bane and padme would be after ventress and tano. I am gonna be very disappointed if jango doesn't make it into this game.

same here i just saw a video stating that ether sabine wren or bane will the next jet pack hero.... i hope its my girl sabine she's hot
  • Alex64 wrote: »
    Dengar > asoka and ventress

her name is spelled Ahsoka.... just to help you out.... i know i type so fast that i misspell alot
  • RyanK388
    1834 posts Member
    Jango has a cult /fan following
    Cad Bane would certainly pander to children

Both bounty hunters have killed Jedi (successfully) and both are dead, the scene was never released due to show cancellation but Boba definitely kills Bane in Canon and that’s where he gets his dented helmet, whereas Fett in Legends got it from dueling with Darth Vader
  • @RyanK388........Cad bane didn't die check the facts on wookieepida. cad bane is not dead.....

@Raices cad bane is from the animated show called clone wars, he's a famous bounty hunter, who was jango's rival.
  • lowell
    1604 posts Member
    Raices wrote: »
    Who's Cad Bane? In which movie he appeared?

Either a future Boba Fett Anthology film, previously written by Simon Kinberg, or a Disney+ miniseries telling the same story.

This is why they haven't release the Boba/Cad Bane arc from TCW since they could do it on a larger scale:

• RyanK388 wrote: »
    Jango has a cult /fan following
    Cad Bane would certainly pander to children

Both bounty hunters have killed Jedi (successfully) and both are dead, the scene was never released due to show cancellation but Boba definitely kills Bane in Canon and that’s where he gets his dented helmet, whereas Fett in Legends got it from dueling with Darth Vader

Cad Bane pandering to children ? How so ? Kids prefer bad guys in armor.
  • HoverBoyBen
    465 posts Member
    edited June 16
    if bane was dead..... it would say on wookieepedia. and it clearly doesn't...... so there for RyanK388 is wrong and it is not cannon to the star wars universe. there's a reason there called deleted scenes. and even so if bane did die it would also say in the triva on his wookieepedia page. and it doesn't. it just states that they dueled.
  • RyanK388
    1834 posts Member
    I personally believe Boba Fett kills Cad Bane in the Time between order 66 and a new hope and that’s where he gets the dent,
    Personal Head-canon
    Perfectly realistic
    Whether By vendetta or opposing goals or even a information gathering job for a Bounty, Fett kills bane.
  • if bane was dead..... it would say on wookieepedia. and it clearly doesn't...... so there for RyanK388 is wrong and it is not cannon to the star wars universe. there's a reason there called deleted scenes. and even so if bane did die it would also say in the triva on his wookieepedia page. and it doesn't. it just states that they dueled.

It doesn't say so because the death was not officially stated in a Star Wars media.

Filoni usually considers these unfinished scenes canon. They are indeed "unfinished" and not deleted. The Mandalore/Order 66 we are about to see were long considered canon by Filoni. Despite the show was cancelled and we were not supposed to see them, they were a fact in novels and Star Wars Rebels.

It's true the unfinished scene doesn't show Bane dead. But honestly, all Filoni built around Bane, Boba and Bounty Hunters in general were leading to this.