criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Battle Point Event
Focused Feedback

Pls devs listen your community.

Raylol
1140 posts Member
I enter to this forums DAILY, and I always, every day I see threads about saber stun, and how it kills combat, but devs never reply to this threads.

I see they kind of threads EVERYDAY!

Replies

  • awakespace
    1153 posts Member
    tts42572 wrote: »
    Kinda like the thread for new extraction maps. Look how many posts in that thread and they've never responded to it.

    They have actually responded regarding extraction. They said they know there are some that want more extraction maps, but they can't please everyone, and that it is one of the least played modes - they said right now, they are focusing on other things.

    As far as the saber stun - it would be great to get a response - it should be a pretty easy change
  • Raylol
    1140 posts Member
    BUMPo
  • i want to know who in the entire community asked for the emote wheel ?!?!?!?! we can use them to ask devs for new maps and weapons
  • Raylol
    1140 posts Member
    Speedjack wrote: »
    i want to know who in the entire community asked for the emote wheel ?!?!?!?! we can use them to ask devs for new maps and weapons

    Voice lines was a really bad addition, it killed emoting.
  • JackTHorn
    3708 posts Member
    awakespace wrote: »
    tts42572 wrote: »
    Kinda like the thread for new extraction maps. Look how many posts in that thread and they've never responded to it.
    They have actually responded regarding extraction. They said they know there are some that want more extraction maps, but they can't please everyone, and that it is one of the least played modes - they said right now, they are focusing on other things.
    That's bull. They themselves called Extraction a "fan favorite" a year ago. The only reason it's the least played mode is because they've neglected it for years, with only two maps.
  • JackTHorn wrote: »
    awakespace wrote: »
    tts42572 wrote: »
    Kinda like the thread for new extraction maps. Look how many posts in that thread and they've never responded to it.
    They have actually responded regarding extraction. They said they know there are some that want more extraction maps, but they can't please everyone, and that it is one of the least played modes - they said right now, they are focusing on other things.
    That's bull. They themselves called Extraction a "fan favorite" a year ago. The only reason it's the least played mode is because they've neglected it for years, with only two maps.

    06u41zscbd2u.gif

    How many times does this need to be stressed? The only reason that it is one of the least played modes is because people got tired of playing the same two maps over and over again! If it had at least 6 maps, I bet it would be one of the more popular game modes.

    Bring back Extraction to the main menu please!

    What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019/2020:
    “Season” 4: Episode IX
    “Season” 5: Rogue One
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!