criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

What happened to credits upon leveling up?

I may have missed something in an update, but when Devs bumped up the max level of each class/character, I noticed that I was receiving 1000 credits upon leveling up. Now, I'm not receiving anything for leveling up and that triple-XP weekend was generous. It was my understanding that the level cap change was done to give players an opportunity to earn more credits. Has anyone else noticed this change?

Replies

• I’ve heard that levels after the initial ones don’t give a credit bonus.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Unwarycoin wrote: »
    I’ve heard that levels after the initial ones don’t give a credit bonus.
    That's interesting. It makes you think, what's the point of raising the level cap.
  • Unwarycoin wrote: »
    I’ve heard that levels after the initial ones don’t give a credit bonus.
    That's interesting. It makes you think, what's the point of raising the level cap.

The May update was full of ideas I thought were bad, so I’d say the point is to counterbalance whatever good would have come from just adding Kamino to CS.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • jonci
    999 posts Member
    You don't want credits you would only buy death sticks with them, you need to go home and re-evaluate your life.
  • I am stuck on level 50 I played 10 games yesterday and it kept saying level 49 to 50 but stopped and showed 0 points right at level 50 each time???