criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

Your Top Issues

Replies

• Thanks for asking, @F8RGE . I would like More Extraction Maps, Please (M.E.M.P.) and some Rogue One content, like maybe a Scarif or Jedha map for GA, Strike or Extraction.

I vote to NOT bring back the old target system for HvV but rather vote for the BF2015 format with troopers and your Hero only gets one life.

Lastly, please add more droids, either BB-8, R2-D2, or BB-9E, they are mysteriously missing from this game.

Have a good day man! (edited, I said BF2017 but meant BF2015, my how time flies!)

Agree the game doesn't fully feel like star wars yet because it is missing so many droids. Aliens, Humans, Droids, Lightsabers, the force, starships is what makes Star Wars ......Star Wars. Without droids it feels like it is lacking.

Agree I think that they need more droids too:
    1. Give us Rogue One update with Jyn Erso, Krennic(with R2 droid ability) and troopers skins with scariff maps
    2. then give us K2S0 & IG-88 in a future update after the Rogue One update as kind of like a second Rogue One update with droids
    3. Then give us BB-8 & R2-D2 extraction maps to be added to extraction game mode.
    4. Then give us R2 droids as replacements for the turrets if we want them. They should also have changeable skins you can purchase with crystals or credits. See below

c8y90f4bmzk3.png

Wow I miss my r5. Love the droids (r type only).

Going to play some 2015 now. I want to find my r5 and put it in a place to make those stormtroopers mad.
  • 1. Load outs, like please dice the old one could do it, you have the code somewhere.
    2. nerf roll (at least on pc), the invicibility frames on the normal trooper are ridiculous.
    3. blocking, either you stop blocking because of environment (and get the places where you get stucked fixed) or blocking force powers from the back.
    4. buff many troopers star cards, so many of them are never used, only heroes are getting balance changes nowadays
    5. no random patterns on weapons but copy the bf V system for the default assault weapon cr2, all the heavy weapons, se-44c and give default weapons attachments too

6. Bonus: Allow us to spawn on points in cs, choose if we spawn either left or right side on ga, squad spawn in hvv.
    The ability to speak does not make you intelligent. - Qui-Gon Jinn
    Never tell me the odds. - Han Solo
  • Game issues: I'd like to be able to know the population of the game before I join, kind of like how BF2015 was, it showed the players on the screen before I joined. Too often I enter a lobby that is only me and one other person, so I have to quit and try again.
    "Rise."
  • holstar1993
    1412 posts Member
    edited June 18
    Getting knocked out of capital supremacy after an hour long match and not retaining xp is a problem. Happened to me twice yesterday.

Camping in the selection screen for a hero should be addressed in all modes.

Extraction maps are needed for quality of life improvement in the best mode created.
  • 1) Unable to switch characters mid game in HvV
    2) Blocking with a lightsaber sometimes doesn't block at all
    3) Low credit values even if you're the top player
    4) Star Cards not working as intended
    5) Laggy video clips mid game in HvV with lightsaber sounds and on Capital Supremacy
    6) Change hero emotes back to original
  • Gorila_Grande
    22 posts Member
    edited June 19
    1) CS being exclusive to Clone Wars. It’s stupid. End of point.

2) Not enough skins for some characters without reason. 100% certain Luke and Obiwan and others have at least 3 or more skins each.

3) Not nearly enough maps for extraction. This mode is incredible, but the tiny amount of maps makes it hard to play for a long time.

4) No new weapons. Seriously? Weren’t new weapons advertised in the original announcements for the game?

5) No new reinforcements for eras other than clone wars. I don’t understand this. We’re about to get a third exclusive reinforcement for the clone wars, meanwhile Wookiees continue to be the only reinforcements to show up in OT and ST?

Don't bypass the profanity filter there's zero need for it ~Rtas
    Post edited by EA_Rtas on
  • F8RGE wrote: »
    Thanks all for the thoughts so far. If we can, please keep it to game issues and Quality of Life changes. New content is for another day.

- Obi-Wans defensive rush needs to be faster
    - luke force powers need a damage increase to heroes
    - wookie warriors need to be limited to kashykk
  • Lightsaber combat is awful with this new tracking spam

Most blaster heroes can’t stand against anybody holding a lightsaber and their abilities often result in death or are without impact especially lando

Key iconic skins are still missing ex: Luke Bespin ANH Han Solo red robe Sidious Rotj boba Old Ben along with a lack of any options for non clone troopers which is starting to become unacceptable

An option to search games by era seems like it should have been included from the beginning

While I absolutely love all the TCW content the OT needs some love rn too. Not saying ditch one for the other. But balance the two. I’m fine with having a bit less PT content for some Stormtrooper skins or new maps or CS OT maps

I’ll add a sixth. BLASTERS. The blaster game play is incredibly stale and boring along with star card usage. I haven’t changed my A and B load outs for my troopers in months because there aren’t other effective cards. Same with the blasters.
  • 1. Chewbacca main blaster is too weak, ,his grand slam needs to break saber block again.
    2. Finn needs to be able to roll faster and to walk faster to keep up with team when main power is activated, Finn Blaster and pistol damage should be slightly increased.
    3. Leia Flash bomb should be at least as strong as officer class one, leia shield should allow regen while staying inside like BF1
    4. Make all reinforcements/aerials and infiltrators open to all eras for Blast and GA
    5. Deathtroopers are too strong in 1v1 against wookies, buff wookies, medium-range bowcaster damage is non-existent, furious bowcaster is only effective very close and only if you aim perfectly. bowcaster is very inaccurate, sometimes it takes 1 shot to kill one infantry sometimes it takes 4 shots.
    Just a quick one this. We're currently working through our backlog and was wanted to get your insight.

If you could list your top 5 issues that you experience or quality of life changes you'd like to see, what would they be?

Don't chose there people of the foro because there ideas of people are so personallys and injust, just because i'm the person of possesive the solutions for everything, in this game. This ideas are logicalls and just.
  • MillSmit
    277 posts Member
    More Extraction maps, please. It is by far the best mode. Would like OT given some consideration in future updates, and friendly vehicles appearing as enemies on your scanner.
    I am loving the communication from the devs this week, keep it up :)
  • 1. Some Anakin buff. Increase HM Base Damage and retribution Damage and Ill be fine.
    2. Fix the 90% damage exploit for Vader, it makes him completely invincible.
    3. Aim Drift. Nuff said.
    4. Fix abilities not working like Frenzy and Luke’s Force Push.
    5. Bring a bunch of new skins for the dark side.
  • 1. In the star card menu selection screen, I would like to see the left button abilities on the left side of the current loadout, and the right button abilities on the right side of the current loadout. And maybe group all of the available abilities in a 3 column layout as such on the bottom of the selection screen. This has always bothered me.
    2. I don’t play HvV, but when I heard the whole “remove the target system” request from those that do play it, I always thought they were just talking about not showing the “hero target” on the screen or mini map like an objective marker. It makes them too easy to find. I thought it would have been better to just have the announcer say who the target is and make the enemies hunt them down. I didn’t think the remove target system request meant hero TDM mode either.
    3. Allow players to make a couple of saved loadouts to choose from quickly like BF2015. This would allow players to change star card abilities quickly from previous game modes so they don’t get stuck with their HvV loadouts when they play those heroes in GA or CS.
    4. Add map selectors to GA, HvV, Blast, and Strike.
    5. Prevent hero stealing between CS phases.
    6. I know you said no new content here, but Extraction needs more maps.
    7. More Extraction maps.
    8. More Extraction maps.
    9. More Extraction maps.
    10. More Extraction maps, please and thank you.
  • Billkwando
    2018 posts Member
    Oh yeah, please ditch the emo and VO wheels. They don't add to the game. They detract from it. Emotes cut out when you move, the wheel is huge and unsightly, aesthetically, which is bad for making videos (or add a delay to the wheel so it doesn't pop up right away). Also, the wheel gets stuck onscreen at times, guaranteeing that you will die, because you can't attack....and the only way it disappears is if you die.

I believe this happens when you get hit in the middle of choosing your emote (on the giant wheel that fills up the entire screen). It would be better if you could just emote by hitting any of the directions on the D-pad, and only display the wheel in the Collections menu, where you choose which emote goes on which direction.
    ZI7BNkU.gif
    ^Maximum the Hormone - Alien^
    (Sorta like an insane Japanese SOAD, but w/ 3 vocalists and slap bass)

Gamertag: Billkwando PSN: Billkwando YouTube: Billkwando
    Find me in HvV, pushing people off of stuff and watching them fall, like a cat.
  • saber stun, saber tracking, sabers hitting you mid jump/dodge, sabers pulling you back into their range despite dodging, block failing when hit by the frenzy ability
    Hech4Lyf!
  • Raices wrote: »
    Yoda's saber swings are bad. His unleash should receive some type of buff.

Vader needs to be better in GA. Buff his force choke against infantry.

Obi wan is bad, very bad. Consider giving him the ability to walk/run while blocking.

Unrelenting advance needs to deal more dmg or make grievous able to run while using it.

Dooku's lighting stun range needs a buff, fix dooku's duelist animation bug.

Luke force powers need to be buffed against heroes. He needs more skins btw.

Vaders for choke doesn't need a buff. Wait until hok are passive & run both choke cards.
  • 1. More weapons, as promised;
    2. Extraction Maps (i.e., R2D2 extraction from DS1; Han extraction from Carbonite Freezing Chamber; port Sullust SoroSuub maps);
    3. Rogue One representation (Scarif, Jeddha);
    4. Iconic hero skins for Luke (Tatooine Farmer / Bespin / X-wing Pilot), Old Ben (Alec Guinness), and Chewie with C3PO;
    5. Other eras for Capital Supremacy.

• yoda901
    122 posts Member
    gospa55350 wrote: »
    1. Chewbacca main blaster is too weak, ,his grand slam needs to break saber block again.
    2. Finn needs to be able to roll faster and to walk faster to keep up with team when main power is activated, Finn Blaster and pistol damage should be slightly increased.
    3. Leia Flash bomb should be at least as strong as officer class one, leia shield should allow regen while staying inside like BF1
    4. Make all reinforcements/aerials and infiltrators open to all eras for Blast and GA
    5. Deathtroopers are too strong in 1v1 against wookies, buff wookies, medium-range bowcaster damage is non-existent, furious bowcaster is only effective very close and only if you aim perfectly. bowcaster is very inaccurate, sometimes it takes 1 shot to kill one infantry sometimes it takes 4 shots.

Chewy's slam needs to break block!!!!! So Han's shoulder charge breaks block but Chewy's grounds slam that shakes the ground can be blocked??? Also I agree with his nowcaster being sporadic damage wise...
  • Unwarycoin
    6452 posts Member
    F8RGE wrote: »
    Thanks all for the thoughts so far. If we can, please keep it to game issues and Quality of Life changes. New content is for another day.

Okay then, my replacement point 1 is to let abilities that used to break through blocks to break through blocks once again.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Hesha
    510 posts Member
    edited June 18
    1. Not enough weapons
    2. Not enough maps
    3. Private matches
    4. Hero abilities not working
    5. Customization for the OT

I was going to put more Star Fighter Assault maps as number 1. Anyway, here are my top issues and quality of life changes:
    1. Hero Star Fighter - Respawn as a Hero Ship and not a regular ship. This mode is all but dead because of this issue and it is next to impossible to level up hero ships and this stage in the games life.
    2. Star Fighter Assault - Stop Spawn Killing. Spawn killing is the only major quality of life issue I have with this mode. My suggestion is to make the enemy spawn location out of bounds with a really short timer to get back in bounds. Another suggestion is to make multiple spawn locations and if the enemy is camping one spawn location then use the other one.
    3. Star Far Assault Unknown Regions - This map is a very poor design. The map is too small and some what empty. Make the map bigger, then add more asteroids around the battle cruiser (not just above it). Then work on my number 2 issue since this map is the worst when it comes to spawn killing.
    4. Imperial Tie Interceptor - Overheats too quickly. This ships overheats way too quick. Even with the purple star card that helps with overheating the ship is barely viable
    5. Star Fighter Assault and Hero Star Fighter - Put in empty lobbies after completing a match. Good rid of the feature that almost always puts me in an empty lobby after completing a match with a full complement of players. It is very frustrating to wait and wait to get into a match only to be put into an empty lobby when that match ends.
  • ghawar18
    1037 posts Member
    Just a quick one this. We're currently working through our backlog and was wanted to get your insight.

If you could list your top 5 issues that you experience or quality of life changes you'd like to see, what would they be?

1 match private and matchmaking with ELO,

2 revisit the BP system .Uprix of the special units in the home and BP officer to the baisse. enlever le hero radar.
    Get your hero free and unblockable UNIQUEMENT for those targeted ones and non-BP cultivators

3 balanced the arms,
    and then return to the house certain competence of the hero and the anciennes of the cartels available for the day .nerf A280 / TL50 / SE44C / NT242 / A280CFE.

4 pre-emptions PSN (10 minutes) for those who are rude-quit abusively.

5 Reduces the maximum number of special units in the blast 3 in just times (2 jets pack / 2 execution / 2infiltré)
  • UNSANE_fan75
    1635 posts Member
    edited June 18

Quality of Life change: Frustrating bug edition: When playing as an Officer, often I will use R1 or L1 for a special ability, and it makes the noise, but nothing happens. Many times I have died because I threw the flash grenade, but when I hit the button again to detonate the flashy bits, I realise the grenade was never thrown and only now am I throwing it. That's bad and hard to predict when it will happen. R1 Example: My Officer will say, "Turret deployed." But nothing happened. I have to hit the button multiple times to deploy the turret (even if it's just a flat floor).

In my opinion, simply addressing current issues isn't enough, this game needs more trooper content, esp with there not being a new Battlefront 3 for Rise of Skywalker. I am just stunned that the 2015 game's best bits are nowhere to be found. WA has been consolidated into Hoth and Endor. Boo. HvV has been completely re-worked, twice. Hiss. Anakin. Boo and Hiss. (edited for grammar)
    "Rise."
  • FourStringBass4
    1913 posts Member
    edited June 18
    1) EOR matchmaking taking me from a full server to a completely empty one.

2) Objectives bugs in Strike. Unable to disable bombs and package appears at original location despite being picked up.

3) Lack of new maps for Extraction and Strike.

4) Hero abilities such as chewie Charge Slam being disrupted and put on cool down due to being hit by a light saber. Either don't let it interrupt him or don't put the abilities on Cool down.

5) QOL: I'd like to see custom star card hands that I can assign and easily switch to for each mode I play.

Bonus: Blocking should not block force abilities from behind.
    Post edited by FourStringBass4 on
  • DarthLando
    1550 posts Member
    Some small changes I’d like address ( as I don’t think any of the major issues like saber stun will ever be addressed )

• Star card loadouts
    - having to switch cards depending if I’m playing HvV, HS or Ga / Cs is very annoying

• Emotes not working while moving
    - really annoying, especially considering nobody asked for this

• useless ability & star cards
    - Leia’s shield & flashbang, Lando’s smoke grenade, for example.
    - Phasmas card about killing 5 ppl with her staffs, Anakins cards for his PS, etc

•private matches
    PSN: DarthLando-
  • You play a dangerous game, @F8RGE.

I hope my list doesn't get lost in the fog but here goes, just in case you get to read this.

1. Make player outlines for Scan abilities more prominent, like they were in 2015. Or at least make them consistent. They often don't work at all, especially the vehicle scans.
    2. More love given to other eras. I get it: the Clone Wars is rich with content, but I'd like to be able to play as more than just droids and clones 60% of the time.
    3. Lack of skins is an issue. Nothing new.
    4. Lightsaber stagger is almost game-breaking. It's very irritating when I try to use an ability and it's canceled out by a standard saber swing.
    5. New weapons, as promised from the beginning. Perhaps a reintroduction of Hutt Contracts, like in 2015.
    PSN: Agent_TSCX
    Join me, and together we will rule the Galaxy!
  • -Original trilogy and sequel trilogy content (Seriosuly guys, stop with the clone wars content already)
    -More weapons
    -Better weapon balance (Looking at you Blurrg-1120)
    -Hero free gamemode
    -Hero spam in GA
  • Raices
    1425 posts Member
    Raices wrote: »

Obi wan is bad, very bad. Consider giving him the ability to walk/run while blocking.

Unrelenting advance needs to deal more dmg or make grievous able to run while using it.

Vaders for choke doesn't need a buff. Wait until hok are passive & run both choke cards.

When is that? Btw. I'm only running one of them, because i will run "there is no escape".
  • Hesha
    510 posts Member

If we are talking about what we have now then I would say

1. Server lag
    2. Lightsaber lock
    3. Hero abilities not working properly
    4. Matchmaking imbalance
    5. BP need to be increased for all heroes to reduce hero spam
  • MillSmit
    277 posts Member
    edited June 18
    Latest bug I have found tonight was on Blast. As a Rodian Officer on Death Star II, every time I did a Battle Command I shouted a Clone Officer Command (etc "All of us were born to fight!").
    Edit: also happens when being a Baattle Droid Officer.
    Also, have not played as Vader for a while, but on H vs V his lightsabre throw rarely connected with anyone. It was more like what Maul's throw was previously like. Can anyone confirm whether that was just me playing badly?
    Post edited by MillSmit on
  • Buff boba’s ee3 and rework his barrage (Remove intense barrage and have three powerful wrist rockets)
  • Raices wrote: »
    Raices wrote: »

When is that? Btw. I'm only running one of them, because i will run "there is no escape".

I'm guessing august. His force choke won't need to be buffed though it's already stronger than anakins choke with both cards & you fall at his for 2 follow up hits. The saber throw would be good but i was going for a all 3 abilities 1 shot type of thing
  • K4152
    132 posts Member
    1, mind trick effects are to long (both Obi and Rey).
    2, not able to use abilities when getting staggered by lightsabers.( Ex: Han Solo should be able to throw or detonate bomb when getting hit).
    3, lightsaber hit box tracking..( getting hit even though you dogde or jumped out of the way).
    4, lightsaber users blocking hits from the back or blocking two or more lightsaber users at the same time.( Shouldn't be able to block 2 or more saber users at the same time, blocking each person individually is fine).
    5,Boba fett's air recovery and speed are too quick.
  • KZ_Toxic
    342 posts Member
    edited June 18
    1. Bugs and lag issues. Smooth gameplay is always top priority.
    2. Evaluation and rework of star cards. Add where needed and discard ones that are of little to no use.
    3. Skins. Everybody loves shiny new stuff. I would like perhaps a chrome grievous personally but I know there's tons of more accurate options.
    4. Guns. At least two more per basic classes.
    5. Variety. Small modes can be created from existing large maps. Tho I do like seeing new places too. I'm looking forward to felucia. Hopefully that trend of new planets continues.

Post edited by KZ_Toxic on
  • Every hero giltch and just fix everything about grievous stabbing abilty plz so dam giltch claw rush is giltch pay but I cam deal with that and also fix every hero giltch plz and remove stun lock
  • -Xbox one lag that has been in the game since LAUNCH. Its unplayable

That might be true on your local server, but it's far from universal. In over a year, I've only seen lag once (not counting the Starfighter Assault rubberbanding issue) and it was so strange I recorded it.

ZI7BNkU.gif
    ^Maximum the Hormone - Alien^
    (Sorta like an insane Japanese SOAD, but w/ 3 vocalists and slap bass)

Gamertag: Billkwando PSN: Billkwando YouTube: Billkwando
    Find me in HvV, pushing people off of stuff and watching them fall, like a cat.
  • Relmets
    2470 posts Member
    1. Blaster variety. I'm putting this as a QOL issue because the solution is practically a QOL change: open up the availability of the faction-default blasters and make them cross class. Some blasters, defaults included, also need general tweaking, so a "focused feedback: weapons" would be nice.

2. Let me roll OUT of mobility-restricting abilities (sharpshooter/combat shield/overload/etc). I should be able to exit these animations with a roll, instead of having to manually turn them off before I can do anything.

3. Let me activate abilities mid-roll. Might be a controversial one for some people but I'd like to see it. Particularly annoying with the specialist's shield, as it already can't seem to keep up with the visual animation (clearly activating the shield but getting killed through it for the first split second anyways). This would also help blaster heroes in HvV, as their abilities are often the best way for them to push off saberspammers but activation is constantly interrupted by glowbats.

4.Remove reinforcements from blast, and create an LS vs DS reinforcements mode, or FFA. Troopers need at least one game mode to escape tiered-unit gameplay, and there should be a mode to consistently play the specific reinforcements you'd like to use without having to hope to be in the correct era/on the right team. A reinforcement exclusive mode also makes all of your era/faction-restrictive reinforcement additions like the droideka more valuable.

5. Let me customize my button layout for abilities. I never understood why they're locked in place.
    [+3748 posts]
  • Chico
    498 posts Member

Are new Extraction Maps new content? Existing maps that can be re-purposed are not new content in my tiny brain, please confirm otherwise. Thanks
  • KZ_Toxic
    342 posts Member
    edited June 18
    Ah...I just re read this.
    Ok issues.
    1. Still lag issues. Smooth gameplay is still always top priority.
    2. Grievous needs major work. The dance is fun n all but he's very glitchy.
    3. Terrain smoothed out. I get hung up on the dumbest stuff sometimes.
    4. Dashes through UA should go away. That's one move that should actually cause stagger.
    5. Passionate strike is kinda useless. I feel like it should be a true block breaker. Including UA.
  • KEPLER212B
    6 posts Member
    edited June 19
    1. Obi WAN is useless [Removed] Needs to be reworked abilities
    2. General grievous the unbalanced. Needs in nerfe abilities.
    3. ARC is useless and weak, slow, with a very long delay in restoring health. Need to improve star maps and health regeneration, as well as automatic firing mode with 2 pistols at the click of the left mouse button.
    4. Star map for restoring the health of the hero for murder to remove, and effect the restoration of health to make the passive and the same for all heroes.
    5. Remake the pumping system with the exception of the mechanics of star cards. To alter the appearance of clones 212 of the battalion, in particular officer phase 2 (to remove the backpack to make 91 recon corps).

Don't bypass the profanity filter ~Rtas
    Post edited by EA_Rtas on
  • theleebryan
    657 posts Member
    edited June 18
    1. Luke needs a damage buff, bug fixes and SKINS… and new emotes, they’re so bad it’s laughable.
    2. Bossks grenades. surely he should take damage when firing at his own feet.
    3. Emotes cancelling on move.
    4. SPAWN TIMER! Please get rid of this or at most 5 seconds.
    5. Not being able to select my battleground. For us players who don’t get 4 hrs a day to play, it would be just great to actually be able to play the level I’d like to play and not to be dictated too.

Ta-ra for now.
  • Relmets
    2470 posts Member
    Oh and right dpad --> quickpress for last selected emote
    [+3748 posts]
  • Spiito
    1984 posts Member
    edited June 18
    Want some bots to accommodate player absence in different modes.
    Or would appreciate if Arcade granted EXP and had modes which mirror multiplayer versions accurately.

*Edited for specification.

Post edited by Spiito on
    Wknuto!
This discussion has been closed.