criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

Rogue one season but different to 2015

Batman20
1755 posts Member
So I know dice have said before that porting over maps isn't as easy as it sounds so why not some new content for rogue one. I desperately want a rogue one season and this would also please people who want new over reused. So give us jedha as a map it's the only map you could give us other than scarif. But would be a cool map and would be like tattaoine. Then give us the tank the empire use on jedha as a reinforcement for the empire with those cool new skins. And for the rebels give us some of saw gerrreras gang as reinforcements which would be pretty cool. I personally think this would be a great season
tumpgncjjig6.jpeg
jzsjkd39fvv0.jpg
myek4js5hk9n.jpg

Replies

  • Batman20
    1755 posts Member
    Also forgot to mention but just give us krennic and jyn again they would be fine
  • As hero i prefer Baze Malbus with his heavy repeater cannon.

    1bfioawlu399.png
  • Batman20
    1755 posts Member
    As hero i prefer Baze Malbus with his heavy repeater cannon.

    He would be pretty awesome
  • The only thing I'm hoping for/ want is Scarif, Krennic and Jyn as they're essential. Would prefer if Scarif is made from scratch for GA, with a section in mind for either Strike or Extraction and that section then used for Blast, HvV and Arcade.
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • Batman20
    1755 posts Member
    The only thing I'm hoping for/ want is Scarif, Krennic and Jyn as they're essential. Would prefer if Scarif is made from scratch for GA, with a section in mind for either Strike or Extraction and that section then used for Blast, HvV and Arcade.

    I want scarif as well but I also feel jedha as a map would be awesome if they give us the other stuff that I showed above
  • Batman20 wrote: »
    The only thing I'm hoping for/ want is Scarif, Krennic and Jyn as they're essential. Would prefer if Scarif is made from scratch for GA, with a section in mind for either Strike or Extraction and that section then used for Blast, HvV and Arcade.

    I want scarif as well but I also feel jedha as a map would be awesome if they give us the other stuff that I showed above

    I feel like devs will only focus on one map and one pair of heroes when it comes to RO, would love Jedha but just don't see it happening
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • Piscettios
    5814 posts Member
    Jedah would be a great planet to add. Tight quarter urban battles, especially fitting for small modes like strike, extraction and cargo (😉).

    But Scarif is still top choice for me. If they don’t want to recycle maps that’s fine. I didn’t particularly care for the maps in the last game, this time they could actually include the giant glaring omission of the CITADEL and not have the ACT’s spinning around as background noise.

    I’ve said it a million times but it’s a crying shame we have next to no Rogue One representation in the game. Vader’s Castle would make for a great HvV map and the landing platforms of Eadu could work for Blast and HvV as well. Many cool possibilities, still nothing in sight for the best Disney Wars movie.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Batman20
    1755 posts Member
    Piscettios wrote: »
    Jedah would be a great planet to add. Tight quarter urban battles, especially fitting for small modes like strike, extraction and cargo (😉).

    But Scarif is still top choice for me. If they don’t want to recycle maps that’s fine. I didn’t particularly care for the maps in the last game, this time they could actually include the giant glaring omission of the CITADEL and not have the ACT’s spinning around as background noise.

    I’ve said it a million times but it’s a crying shame we have next to no Rogue One representation in the game. Vader’s Castle would make for a great HvV map and the landing platforms of Eadu could work for Blast and HvV as well. Many cool possibilities, still nothing in sight for the best Disney Wars movie.

    I agree the lack of rogue one content in this game is disappointing I'm definitely being optimistic about jedha highly doubt we will get it but I'd be more than happy with scarif as a map as well
  • Batman20
    1755 posts Member
    Batman20 wrote: »
    The only thing I'm hoping for/ want is Scarif, Krennic and Jyn as they're essential. Would prefer if Scarif is made from scratch for GA, with a section in mind for either Strike or Extraction and that section then used for Blast, HvV and Arcade.

    I want scarif as well but I also feel jedha as a map would be awesome if they give us the other stuff that I showed above

    I feel like devs will only focus on one map and one pair of heroes when it comes to RO, would love Jedha but just don't see it happening

    Yeah can't see it happening either was just throwing an idea out but I don't really expect us to get anything I've talked about in this post
  • Piscettios
    5814 posts Member
    Batman20 wrote: »
    Piscettios wrote: »
    Jedah would be a great planet to add. Tight quarter urban battles, especially fitting for small modes like strike, extraction and cargo (😉).

    But Scarif is still top choice for me. If they don’t want to recycle maps that’s fine. I didn’t particularly care for the maps in the last game, this time they could actually include the giant glaring omission of the CITADEL and not have the ACT’s spinning around as background noise.

    I’ve said it a million times but it’s a crying shame we have next to no Rogue One representation in the game. Vader’s Castle would make for a great HvV map and the landing platforms of Eadu could work for Blast and HvV as well. Many cool possibilities, still nothing in sight for the best Disney Wars movie.

    I agree the lack of rogue one content in this game is disappointing I'm definitely being optimistic about jedha highly doubt we will get it but I'd be more than happy with scarif as a map as well

    I highly doubt any RO content at all. But if they do eventually step of the CW train, it’s nice for them to see this stuff is highly requested and has been for a long time. 👌🏻
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Hesha
    388 posts Member
    Batman20 wrote: »
    So I know dice have said before that porting over maps isn't as easy as it sounds so why not some new content for rogue one. I desperately want a rogue one season and this would also please people who want new over reused. So give us jedha as a map it's the only map you could give us other than scarif. But would be a cool map and would be like tattaoine. Then give us the tank the empire use on jedha as a reinforcement for the empire with those cool new skins. And for the rebels give us some of saw gerrreras gang as reinforcements which would be pretty cool. I personally think this would be a great season
    tumpgncjjig6.jpeg
    jzsjkd39fvv0.jpg
    myek4js5hk9n.jpg

    Jedha would be awesome but I would absolutely love seeing scariff again along with some shore troopers.
  • Piscettios wrote: »
    Batman20 wrote: »
    Piscettios wrote: »
    Jedah would be a great planet to add. Tight quarter urban battles, especially fitting for small modes like strike, extraction and cargo (😉).

    But Scarif is still top choice for me. If they don’t want to recycle maps that’s fine. I didn’t particularly care for the maps in the last game, this time they could actually include the giant glaring omission of the CITADEL and not have the ACT’s spinning around as background noise.

    I’ve said it a million times but it’s a crying shame we have next to no Rogue One representation in the game. Vader’s Castle would make for a great HvV map and the landing platforms of Eadu could work for Blast and HvV as well. Many cool possibilities, still nothing in sight for the best Disney Wars movie.

    I agree the lack of rogue one content in this game is disappointing I'm definitely being optimistic about jedha highly doubt we will get it but I'd be more than happy with scarif as a map as well

    I highly doubt any RO content at all. But if they do eventually step of the CW train, it’s nice for them to see this stuff is highly requested and has been for a long time. 👌🏻

    MOAR cLoAn WaRz
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • Empire_TW
    6081 posts Member
    Don't forget Eadu
    ys2js6ryzbms.png
    lhchjy9wq3b3.jpg
    53nivcptod0j.png
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • Piscettios
    5814 posts Member
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    Don't forget Eadu
    ys2js6ryzbms.png
    lhchjy9wq3b3.jpg
    53nivcptod0j.png
    Piscettios wrote: »
    Vader’s Castle would make for a great HvV map and the landing platforms of Eadu could work for Blast and HvV as well.

    v7cct8fjp2kf.jpeg
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Empire_TW
    6081 posts Member
    Piscettios wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    Don't forget Eadu
    ys2js6ryzbms.png
    lhchjy9wq3b3.jpg
    53nivcptod0j.png
    Piscettios wrote: »
    Vader’s Castle would make for a great HvV map and the landing platforms of Eadu could work for Blast and HvV as well.

    v7cct8fjp2kf.jpeg

    Implying only for blast and HvV
    c2kupsxw4lbb.png
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • Piscettios
    5814 posts Member
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    Piscettios wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    Don't forget Eadu
    ys2js6ryzbms.png
    lhchjy9wq3b3.jpg
    53nivcptod0j.png
    Piscettios wrote: »
    Vader’s Castle would make for a great HvV map and the landing platforms of Eadu could work for Blast and HvV as well.

    v7cct8fjp2kf.jpeg

    Implying only for blast and HvV
    c2kupsxw4lbb.png

    Any and all Small modes then... happy? 😁
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Empire_TW
    6081 posts Member
    Piscettios wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    Piscettios wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    Don't forget Eadu
    ys2js6ryzbms.png
    lhchjy9wq3b3.jpg
    53nivcptod0j.png
    Piscettios wrote: »
    Vader’s Castle would make for a great HvV map and the landing platforms of Eadu could work for Blast and HvV as well.

    v7cct8fjp2kf.jpeg

    Implying only for blast and HvV
    c2kupsxw4lbb.png

    Any and all Small modes then... happy? 😁

    vvkh12jnka03.jpg
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • ZephanUnbound
    2450 posts Member
    edited June 19
    I actually think I would prefer Chirrut and Baze over Jyn and Krennic. Only problem is who to pair them with, since Krennic is the only villain in the movie who isn’t already in the game. Pairing them with IG-88 and Dengar is the best idea imo, they never fought each other but there are very few missing OT hero characters to pair Dengar and IG-88 with.
  • I’d love a Rogue One update:
    - Scarif (new, not ported) - All modes
    - Eadu - All small modes, SA
    - Jedha - All modes except SA
    - Vader’s Castle - HvV
    - Heroes - Jyn Erso, Orson Krennic
    - Plenty of skins (heroes and infantry)
    - U-Wing, B-Wing SA reinforcements
    - TIE Striker (like Naboo Starfighter and T-47 Snowspeeders), TIE Defender SA reinforcement
  • Batman20
    1755 posts Member
    I’d love a Rogue One update:
    - Scarif (new, not ported) - All modes
    - Eadu - All small modes, SA
    - Jedha - All modes except SA
    - Vader’s Castle - HvV
    - Heroes - Jyn Erso, Orson Krennic
    - Plenty of skins (heroes and infantry)
    - U-Wing, B-Wing SA reinforcements
    - TIE Striker (like Naboo Starfighter and T-47 Snowspeeders), TIE Defender SA reinforcement

    Same all of those things sound awesome it's a shame that rogue one has been ignored so far by dice
  • Batman20
    1755 posts Member
    Hesha wrote: »
    Batman20 wrote: »
    So I know dice have said before that porting over maps isn't as easy as it sounds so why not some new content for rogue one. I desperately want a rogue one season and this would also please people who want new over reused. So give us jedha as a map it's the only map you could give us other than scarif. But would be a cool map and would be like tattaoine. Then give us the tank the empire use on jedha as a reinforcement for the empire with those cool new skins. And for the rebels give us some of saw gerrreras gang as reinforcements which would be pretty cool. I personally think this would be a great season
    tumpgncjjig6.jpeg
    jzsjkd39fvv0.jpg
    myek4js5hk9n.jpg

    Jedha would be awesome but I would absolutely love seeing scariff again along with some shore troopers.

    Yeah scarif would be cool I just felt like throwing another idea out there for rogue one content but dice would never give us jedha would definitely be scarif if they were to give us a map which is fine
  • Jedha City is the best map for Extraction from Rogue One, as an extracting scene where the payload comes under attack literally happens in the movie.
    Personally, I would be happy with a large-scale Scarif map for GA or CS and a small-scale Jedha City map for Extraction, Blast, HvV, Strike.
    Add more Extraction and SA maps please!

    What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019/2020:
    “Season” 4: Clone Wars Revival
    “Season” 5: Episode IX
    “Season” 6: Rogue One
  • Cane_danko
    1107 posts Member
    Honestly i think scarif would be the best bet for dice to make as a cs map to start out the ot map phase. Like have it be the first of the ot maps and make it specifically for cs since its pretty much made for that mode. Give us jyn and krennic to go with it. I think it will make a lot of people happy including me.
  • Batman20
    1755 posts Member
    Cane_danko wrote: »
    Honestly i think scarif would be the best bet for dice to make as a cs map to start out the ot map phase. Like have it be the first of the ot maps and make it specifically for cs since its pretty much made for that mode. Give us jyn and krennic to go with it. I think it will make a lot of people happy including me.

    Yeah scarif would definitely be what dice give us and it is perfect for CS just wanted to throw some other ideas out there but know that it's not very likely the stuff I suggested will come
  • I’d love a Rogue One update:
    - Scarif (new, not ported) - All modes
    - Eadu - All small modes, SA
    - Jedha - All modes except SA
    - Vader’s Castle - HvV
    - Heroes - Jyn Erso, Orson Krennic
    - Plenty of skins (heroes and infantry)
    - U-Wing, B-Wing SA reinforcements
    - TIE Striker (like Naboo Starfighter and T-47 Snowspeeders), TIE Defender SA reinforcement

    This woukd probably take them like 5 years to make.
  • Not another sand planet... Give us a better version of Scraiff where we can access the big Imperial Tower. #Tropicalmap4thewin
  • Piscettios
    5814 posts Member
    Not another sand planet... Give us a better version of Scraiff where we can access the big Imperial Tower. #Tropicalmap4thewin

    The inclusion of the Citadel is a must IMO.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • ross42899
    1472 posts Member
    Any RO content would be welcomed, but personally I would love to see Scarif and Jyn & Krennic making a return. They could redo the Scarif map for GA, if they don't want or can't port the BF2015 map, but I just would love to fight with Rebels & Imperials on the tropical beaches.
  • Batman20
    1755 posts Member
    Piscettios wrote: »
    Not another sand planet... Give us a better version of Scraiff where we can access the big Imperial Tower. #Tropicalmap4thewin

    The inclusion of the Citadel is a must IMO.

    Don't know why they left it out of the 2015 map
  • Batman20
    1755 posts Member
    ross42899 wrote: »
    Any RO content would be welcomed, but personally I would love to see Scarif and Jyn & Krennic making a return. They could redo the Scarif map for GA, if they don't want or can't port the BF2015 map, but I just would love to fight with Rebels & Imperials on the tropical beaches.

    The scarif map was awesome in 2015 I still play it when I can find a match so having that back would be awesome. But just wanted to suggest some rogue one content that isn't just scarif and is different even if I know we will never get it
  • Not another sand planet... Give us a better version of Scraiff where we can access the big Imperial Tower. #Tropicalmap4thewin

    As someone who lives in a tropical climate, seeing Scarif being included in the Star Wars Universe for the first time on the big screen was amazing.

    Still, I would like a small-scale Jedha City map for Extraction, as that one scene literally epitomizes the game mode.
    Add more Extraction and SA maps please!

    What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019/2020:
    “Season” 4: Clone Wars Revival
    “Season” 5: Episode IX
    “Season” 6: Rogue One
  • Batman20
    1755 posts Member
    Not another sand planet... Give us a better version of Scraiff where we can access the big Imperial Tower. #Tropicalmap4thewin

    As someone who lives in a tropical climate, seeing Scarif being included in the Star Wars Universe for the first time on the big screen was amazing.

    Still, I would like a small-scale Jedha City map for Extraction, as that one scene literally epitomizes the game mode.

    Jedha would be good for extraction but doubt dice have any plans to add any new maps to extraction
  • Batman20 wrote: »
    Not another sand planet... Give us a better version of Scraiff where we can access the big Imperial Tower. #Tropicalmap4thewin

    As someone who lives in a tropical climate, seeing Scarif being included in the Star Wars Universe for the first time on the big screen was amazing.

    Still, I would like a small-scale Jedha City map for Extraction, as that one scene literally epitomizes the game mode.

    Jedha would be good for extraction but doubt dice have any plans to add any new maps to extraction

    I still have hope. And, anyway, it seems that the chatter surrounding Extraction has picked up recently here and on Reddit.
    Add more Extraction and SA maps please!

    What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019/2020:
    “Season” 4: Clone Wars Revival
    “Season” 5: Episode IX
    “Season” 6: Rogue One
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    Don't forget Eadu

    1owwyvhzws701.jpg

    Eadu is Ready!! Copy Rogue Leader.. setting hyperspace coordinates to 04-0311 Alpha.. :D
  • Eadu is a perfect Extraction map.

    1bfioawlu399.png
  • Versatti
    2033 posts Member
    edited June 20
    I’d love a Rogue One season, just can’t see how or when they’d ever fit it in though. :disappointed:
  • lowell
    986 posts Member
    Versatti wrote: »
    I’d love a Rogue One season, just can’t see how or when they’d ever fit it in though. :disappointed:

    During the release of the Cassian and K-2SO show on Disney+.
  • Versatti
    2033 posts Member
    lowell wrote: »
    Versatti wrote: »
    I’d love a Rogue One season, just can’t see how or when they’d ever fit it in though. :disappointed:

    During the release of the Cassian and K-2SO show on Disney+.

    That would be a good opportunity I agree, but right now BFII doesn’t have a good business model. Which is why I don’t personally think it’ll continue to be supported beyond Episode IX content.
  • lowell
    986 posts Member
    edited June 20
    Versatti wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    Versatti wrote: »
    I’d love a Rogue One season, just can’t see how or when they’d ever fit it in though. :disappointed:

    During the release of the Cassian and K-2SO show on Disney+.

    That would be a good opportunity I agree, but right now BFII doesn’t have a good business model. Which is why I don’t personally think it’ll continue to be supported beyond Episode IX content.

    Battlefront III would only probably be favorable to be released in 2022 when the Benioff and Weiss trilogy's first film comes out, which could add a fourth era to the entire series. A new Battlefront, so far based on sales of the two Battlefront games, seems to have been tied to film releases.

    If support continues beyond this year, I will keep playing in support of the developers' willingness to find new territory of content in the canon to bring to the game.
  • Empire_TW
    6081 posts Member
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    Don't forget Eadu

    1owwyvhzws701.jpg

    Eadu is Ready!! Copy Rogue Leader.. setting hyperspace coordinates to 04-0311 Alpha.. :D

    vmif6enaot2h.gif
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • mastery0ta
    6089 posts Member
    Rogue one content? Yes let's go ahead and do this. Can't believe Scariff isn't a priority already
  • Batman20
    1755 posts Member
    mastery0ta wrote: »
    Rogue one content? Yes let's go ahead and do this. Can't believe Scariff isn't a priority already

    Scarif was one of my fav maps from the last game should have been in the game from launch to give rogue one some love
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!