criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

Battle Point Event: Heroes Unleashed

Prev13
T0TALfps
1263 posts EA Community Manager
vc3y8x2pzx2g.png

BATTLE POINT EVENT: HEROES UNLEASHED
Start Time: June 21 - 00:01 UTC
End Time: June 24 - 06:00 UTC

Heroes Unleashed returns! All heroes in Galactic Assault will be 75% off their normal cost with up to 8 heroes per side available throughout!

hacnd9nv6753.png
beq77m6aitvn.png
EA Community Engagement Specialist, NFS Heat, Battlefield & Battlefront
Twitter - Board Guidelines
// Some of my posts may not represent the opinions of EA or DICE.

Replies

  • This thread is gonna be poppin
  • So will this event just be GA? Or will it carry on to CS?
  • why not allow for up to 10 Heroes each side :D

    Because then almost no one would play the objective.
    PSN: Agent_TSCX
    Join me, and together we will rule the Galaxy!
  • Billkwando
    2018 posts Member
    Try a classic weekend. Take the capital ship phase out of CS, leave it as just the ground phase. See how we like it for a weekend. If it's a success, consider dropping the Capital Ships and putting those maps in strike as they play linear like strike, and allow us to have a truly non-linear experience, as well as make it considerably easier to turn OT era GA maps into CS as there would be no ship phase! It can all start with just an event.

    Good idea! They could put the ship maps in HvV also. :D
    ZI7BNkU.gif
    ^Maximum the Hormone - Alien^
    (Sorta like an insane Japanese SOAD, but w/ 3 vocalists and slap bass)

    Gamertag: Billkwando PSN: Billkwando YouTube: Billkwando
    Find me in HvV, pushing people off of stuff and watching them fall, like a cat.
  • KlownShueS wrote: »
    So will this event just be GA? Or will it carry on to CS?

    Just GA
  • T0TALfps wrote: »
    Oidmetala wrote: »
    Blast here i come

    Yeah... Hero Unleashed is fun for some rounds, but it's to chaotig and becomes annoying after a while too.

    It's a good thing for you that it's only around for a weekend then? :blush:

    Yes it's fine as long it ends after some days again...^^
  • Billkwando wrote: »
    Try a classic weekend. Take the capital ship phase out of CS, leave it as just the ground phase. See how we like it for a weekend. If it's a success, consider dropping the Capital Ships and putting those maps in strike as they play linear like strike, and allow us to have a truly non-linear experience, as well as make it considerably easier to turn OT era GA maps into CS as there would be no ship phase! It can all start with just an event.

    Good idea! They could put the ship maps in HvV also. :D

    And Arcade.
    Bring back Extraction to the main menu please!

    What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019/2020:
    “Season” 4: Episode IX
    “Season” 5: Rogue One
  • Thank you devs! I am looking forward to the return of HU. I only hope that the Xbox devs fix the sign-in bug which came with the latest update. I couldn’t play any game at all this afternoon. 😞
    Bring back Extraction to the main menu please!

    What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019/2020:
    “Season” 4: Episode IX
    “Season” 5: Rogue One
  • why not allow for up to 10 Heroes each side :D

    Because then almost no one would play the objective.

    perhaps increasing the allowable Players on each side from 20 to 25 - 30 on a permanent basis would help with this and all other future GA modes and games :)
  • I like it initially because it's fun to be ultra aggressive as a hero, but it gets old quick. At least there's CS if you want a large mode without it this time.
  • Try a classic weekend. Take the capital ship phase out of CS, leave it as just the ground phase. See how we like it for a weekend. If it's a success, consider dropping the Capital Ships and putting those maps in strike as they play linear like strike, and allow us to have a truly non-linear experience, as well as make it considerably easier to turn OT era GA maps into CS as there would be no ship phase! It can all start with just an event.

    This. The only reason people wanted the ‘blowing up capital ship phase’ was because we assumed there wouldn’t be a cutscene in between.
  • Try a classic weekend. Take the capital ship phase out of CS, leave it as just the ground phase. See how we like it for a weekend. If it's a success, consider dropping the Capital Ships and putting those maps in strike as they play linear like strike, and allow us to have a truly non-linear experience, as well as make it considerably easier to turn OT era GA maps into CS as there would be no ship phase! It can all start with just an event.

    Great idea. I'd love to be able to play the ship phase without sitting through the ground phase. I personally find the ground phase very boring. I'd love to have those maps on Strike, but I do like playing as a hero on the ships that would be lame to lose that.
  • lmao, you make this it's own playlist and all these other nubs will be waiting in dead ewok hunt and strike lobbies taking 30 mins to backfill at the earliest. I can't believe you guys don't see a clear winner when it hits you right in the face.

    As usual... a little too harsh, but I agree with your point.
  • OcDoc
    2025 posts Member
    Bandicoot wrote: »
    I really don't understand why this can't be a separate playlist, I mean the other weekend was wookie hell, now this trash. I get that alot of people enjoy it, a lot don't as well. The option to play regular smooth flowing GA would be nice.

    I love it. But even if I didn’t, you have CS.

  • OcDoc wrote: »
    Bandicoot wrote: »
    I really don't understand why this can't be a separate playlist, I mean the other weekend was wookie hell, now this trash. I get that alot of people enjoy it, a lot don't as well. The option to play regular smooth flowing GA would be nice.

    I love it. But even if I didn’t, you have CS.

    Played that mode once or twice when it came out, never since, its trash. Will probably play HU, but after a couple of matches of chaos I would have had enough. Am looking forward to hero killing with boba though.
Sign In or Register to comment.