criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Darth Maul Community Quests

Congratulations DICE, you've managed to disgust me from the game

ghawar18
828 posts Member

it will soon be 2 years since this game is a real trash, filled with bug / glitch and permanent imbalance. Know that I really REGRETE the time of battlefront on ps2, every game mode is literally spoiled by players with toxic behavior that exploits the slightest weakness of your game, and you rather than correct this to improve the game, literally let you these players will rot the general game play of everyone. Frankly, blast has been my favorite mode, but this mode is COMPLETELY spoiled by spam and the abuse of special units, I have nothing against losing, but losing like that is just frustrating ... it does not require any skill of spamming monstrously strong units against soldiers, you're totally crazy, a 12-year-old already understands how this is a problem, I'm not even talking about the disaster that is ewok hunting with a single card, extraction with only 2 cards including a fully recycled bf2015. The worst thing is that bf2015 and bf2 have LARGELY the potential to be very good games, it's all the abuse and the basic mechanics that is a goodbye, This game encourages and rewards the game play egotistical and nag, You n have no advantage to play objective, to play ionic torpedo against vehiciules, the hero is given to the one who farm more BP ... there is so much pb. To date, I have only one hurry, it is to have the exit of other games, know that lately, I am going on word war z, the devellopeur are really in the listening of the players, j I reported problems with the game, they answered me personally during the day and these problems were corrected in the week, just nothing to do with you when you are notified of a problem and it is still present one year after ....
When are you going to stop making fun of the players, you are really a lazy bunch paid to do nothing.

You really deserve to have rotten fruits / veggies thrown in your face to continue letting you play in the mud

Replies

• This is going to be closed, I already know it
  • I have fun since 2 years now.

Bye, i hope you can find the fun you are looking for in the zombie game.
  • Lol seriously?
    It's treason, then... :|
  • This game has been one hell of a ride, but I’ll say it’s ok right now
  • ghawar18
    828 posts Member
    Oidmetala wrote: »
    I have fun since 2 years now.

ehy, thanks, ^^ it changes hateful and haughty commantaries that we usually find on this forum. It's been two years since you had fun, I just have some questions. Are not you jaded / tired of falling against the same combination of weapons and map stars? not to be able to modify your gane play parsque certain hero / weapon are 3 times stronger than the others?

sinan I also wait impatiently crash bandicoot racing ^^
  • ghawar18 wrote: »
    Oidmetala wrote: »
    I have fun since 2 years now.

ehy, thanks, ^^ it changes hateful and haughty commantaries that we usually find on this forum. It's been two years since you had fun, I just have some questions. Are not you jaded / tired of falling against the same combination of weapons and map stars? not to be able to modify your gane play parsque certain hero / weapon are 3 times stronger than the others?

sinan I also wait impatiently crash bandicoot racing ^^

I'm also waiting impatiently for Crash Team Racing lol. Gonna be such a boss game
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • DarthLando
    1078 posts Member
    TL:DR your rage essay
    PSN: DarthLando-
  • 8a0gc2zc7gyt.png

Oh no ☹️
  • ghawar18
    828 posts Member
    Not trying to stir the pot or anything but your opening comment just sounds like you're not as good as you think you are.

I play since the release of the game, I could see the decline and the slope that this game takes.

The basic weapons perfectly represent the power of each class but in each class you have meta weapons that allows you to have only additional benefits compared to the basic weapon. And the fact that you have more powerful weapons and easier to kill allows you to earn BP more easily, add to that a completely broken matchmaking, I tell you, in blast, you must CONTINUOUSLY sweep streams innenterrumped units special.
  • ghawar18
    828 posts Member
    Cane_danko wrote: »
    I mean... i want to sympathize with OP but this seems like a drama queen post

let's say it's an accumulation of a general low, it's been 2 years that we have suffered from game play fade, repetitive and stupefying, I mean, it's been how long you have not seen a hero blaster like leia / boba / Chewie / lando in GA? everyone takes jedi / sith because they can get out very quickly dangerous situations by their ability, because of the hero radar, it amounts to a simple death sentence for players who choose hero less powerful, and therefore, you do not vary your game. This is just an example in GA, but you have "ewok chase" that could be declining in full variant to make the mode interesting.
  • ghawar18 wrote: »
    Cane_danko wrote: »
    I mean... i want to sympathize with OP but this seems like a drama queen post

let's say it's an accumulation of a general low, it's been 2 years that we have suffered from game play fade, repetitive and stupefying, I mean, it's been how long you have not seen a hero blaster like leia / boba / Chewie / lando in GA? everyone takes jedi / sith because they can get out very quickly dangerous situations by their ability, because of the hero radar, it amounts to a simple death sentence for players who choose hero less powerful, and therefore, you do not vary your game. This is just an example in GA, but you have "ewok chase" that could be declining in full variant to make the mode interesting.

I see blaster heroes all the time in GA except for chewy rarely. We had a lando dominating on the opposing team yesterday on starkiller base. Bossk is pretty much the best GA pick on any map. Leia and han are super solid picks on most maps. Finn can be a god given the right situation. I had a blast playing finn on kamino the other day and racked up a glorious kill streak. So in that regards, i have to strongly disagree.
  • JayJedi
    295 posts Member
    DarthLando wrote: »
    TL:DR your weekly rage essay

Fixed ^
  • Billkwando
    1739 posts Member
    ghawar18 wrote: »
    il96 wrote: »
    Bye Felicia

subtle and constructive commentary ^^, frankly no wonder that this game remains in misery with players like you, continue to make you shear, faithful sheep ^^

Try using punctuation and linebreaks, maybe? I refuse to read that wall of poor & unformatted english, which you chose to enlarge, which just makes it that much harder to read easily.

It's possible that I'd agree with your points, if trying to read them didn't cause me a headache.
    ZI7BNkU.gif
    ^Maximum the Hormone - Alien^
    (Sorta like an insane Japanese SOAD, but w/ 3 vocalists and slap bass)

Gamertag: Billkwando PSN: Billkwando YouTube: Billkwando
    Find me in HvV, pushing people off of stuff and watching them fall, like a cat.
  • ghawar18
    828 posts Member
    Billkwando wrote: »
    ghawar18 wrote: »
    il96 wrote: »
    Bye Felicia

subtle and constructive commentary ^^, frankly no wonder that this game remains in misery with players like you, continue to make you shear, faithful sheep ^^

Try using punctuation and linebreaks, maybe? I refuse to read that wall of poor & unformatted english, which you chose to enlarge, which just makes it that much harder to read easily.

It's possible that I'd agree with your points, if trying to read them didn't cause me a headache.

English is not my native language, I only have basic knowledge of English, google translation is not great :(
  • ghawar18
    828 posts Member
    JayJedi wrote: »
    DarthLando wrote: »
    TL:DR your weekly rage essay

Fixed ^

the game has improved? no, so why be satisfied in the meantime? It's been months and months since it lasted, DICE has made no effort to take a step towards a more balanced game
  • EA_Tom
    317 posts EA Community Manager
    Locking. Bans to follow.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!