criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

I don't think Anakin fits in Chosen One descriptions anymore

13

Replies

  • theleebryan
    607 posts Member
    edited June 19
    Title change…nice.
  • Stopped reading at Rey’s better than Anakin
    PSN: DarthLando-
  • Title change…nice.

    rz6pq3eyh094.png
    I didn't change it :)
    DarthLando wrote: »
    Stopped reading at Rey’s better than Anakin

    Oh she is. :) try to play her again :)

  • Cane_danko
    1104 posts Member
    XAnakin93 wrote: »
    Title change…nice.

    rz6pq3eyh094.png
    I didn't change it :)
    DarthLando wrote: »
    Stopped reading at Rey’s better than Anakin

    Oh she is. :) try to play her again :)

    Rey main here. I can confirm anakin is still better than her.
  • XAnakin93
    374 posts Member
    edited June 19
    Cane_danko wrote: »
    XAnakin93 wrote: »
    Title change…nice.

    rz6pq3eyh094.png
    I didn't change it :)
    DarthLando wrote: »
    Stopped reading at Rey’s better than Anakin

    Oh she is. :) try to play her again :)

    Rey main here. I can confirm anakin is still better than her.

    Tell me more about that please. I never play Rey, definitely not one of my main.
  • quenaelin
    893 posts Member
    edited June 19
    I agree that Anakin isn't that same OP Chosen One anymore, he is balanced to same mediocre level as others, now he has two useless skills Heroic Might and Retribution, which is about the same as others. Now you have to git gud as they say.
  • GenxDarchi wrote: »
    Below Yoda? Not really, maybe in HvV, just maybe, not even likely though. He’s still go to pick other than Finn in GA. Under Rey? LMAO.

    Anakin, will still be good for room clearing quite easily, and I’d still bet that I could outduel people in HvV with him. He needs buffs to PS, but otherwise he’s still one of the best, and I’ll still be clearing rooms.

    Wait, still able to clear a room is your criterion for whether or not Anakin is good? So if he was no longer able to do so would he be overly nerfed? I guess I could also infer that clearing a room without teammates means you play with yourself quite often.
  • Cane_danko
    1104 posts Member
    XAnakin93 wrote: »
    Cane_danko wrote: »
    XAnakin93 wrote: »
    Title change…nice.

    rz6pq3eyh094.png
    I didn't change it :)
    DarthLando wrote: »
    Stopped reading at Rey’s better than Anakin

    Oh she is. :) try to play her again :)

    Rey main here. I can confirm anakin is still better than her.

    Tell me more about that please. I never play Rey, definitely not one of my main.

    Rey is a good flanker. She pretty much wrecks anyone she gets behind. Anakin can lock a team down with his chain abilities. Anakin is not what he once was i admit but is still arguably the strongest light side hero. Rey would be up there but not the best by any stretch.
  • GenxDarchi
    7721 posts Member
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    Below Yoda? Not really, maybe in HvV, just maybe, not even likely though. He’s still go to pick other than Finn in GA. Under Rey? LMAO.

    Anakin, will still be good for room clearing quite easily, and I’d still bet that I could outduel people in HvV with him. He needs buffs to PS, but otherwise he’s still one of the best, and I’ll still be clearing rooms.

    Wait, still able to clear a room is your criterion for whether or not Anakin is good? So if he was no longer able to do so would he be overly nerfed? I guess I could also infer that clearing a room without teammates means you play with yourself quite often.

    Well that was the entire point of Heroic might and Retribution, being able to clear a room of troopers without difficulty. If the ability to do so was gone, then yeah, he’d be even worse. There would be no point in standing completely still while people shoot you if you couldn’t one shot people. Clearing a room without teammates means I play by myself, as a group game simply is a steamroll.
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png



  • DarthLando
    1088 posts Member
    XAnakin93 wrote: »
    Title change…nice.

    rz6pq3eyh094.png
    I didn't change it :)
    DarthLando wrote: »
    Stopped reading at Rey’s better than Anakin

    Oh she is. :) try to play her again :)

    Objectively you’re wrong, using pretty much any metric.

    Feel free to think that of course, but there’s a reason nobody’s agreeing with you.
    PSN: DarthLando-
  • GenxDarchi
    7721 posts Member
    DarthLando wrote: »
    XAnakin93 wrote: »
    Title change…nice.

    rz6pq3eyh094.png
    I didn't change it :)
    DarthLando wrote: »
    Stopped reading at Rey’s better than Anakin

    Oh she is. :) try to play her again :)

    Objectively you’re wrong, using pretty much any metric.

    Feel free to think that of course, but there’s a reason nobody’s agreeing with you.

    Rey is by far the worse duelist atm on LS, to even suggest that Anakin is worse is awe-inspiring. I don’t get how one can come to that conclusion.
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png



  • DarthLando wrote: »
    XAnakin93 wrote: »
    Title change…nice.

    rz6pq3eyh094.png
    I didn't change it :)
    DarthLando wrote: »
    Stopped reading at Rey’s better than Anakin

    Oh she is. :) try to play her again :)

    Objectively you’re wrong, using pretty much any metric.

    Feel free to think that of course, but there’s a reason nobody’s agreeing with you.

    After is saw some comments, i'm glad they don't agree with me lol

    Skill matter, Rey is better than Anakin.
    All Rey's skill are good.
    HM and Retribution are completely pointless, and they do no damage.
    If you think Anakin > Rey, i'ts fine :)
  • awakespace
    1051 posts Member
    XAnakin93 wrote: »
    Cane_danko wrote: »
    XAnakin93 wrote: »
    Title change…nice.

    rz6pq3eyh094.png
    I didn't change it :)
    DarthLando wrote: »
    Stopped reading at Rey’s better than Anakin

    Oh she is. :) try to play her again :)

    Rey main here. I can confirm anakin is still better than her.

    Tell me more about that please. I never play Rey, definitely not one of my main.

    So, here are my suggestions XAnakin93. You must be noticing that the vast majority of people don't agree with you. I assume you wonder why?

    I think your comment above shows why you may be experiencing the game this way. You are claiming a character that you don't play much at all is better than a character you play a lot. I'd suggest you get equally good with all the heroes first - then you can actually try to compare them since you have the knowledge of how they play.

    I think you also need to learn how to use Anakin better. For instance, a simple tip - when you are getting saber spammed by Maul or Kylo, you shouldn't be sitting there trying to use HM or Retribution - you will just die because you are you are stun locked - you need to get your block up or dash out of their attacks - you need to be still for a second before you can trigger your abilities. Focus on sword play first and use the abilities in choice moments. Anakin has both the fastest and most powerful strikes in the game.

    And I think you need to give up on Anakin being heads and shoulders better than the rest of heroes. Even if that is how DICE sold it at the beginning - they listened to the feedback from players who wanted balance - so that is the direction Anakin has moved - towards balance. He is still at the very least a top tier hero - and many would say still the strongest.
  • awakespace wrote: »
    XAnakin93 wrote: »
    Cane_danko wrote: »
    XAnakin93 wrote: »
    Title change…nice.

    rz6pq3eyh094.png
    I didn't change it :)
    DarthLando wrote: »
    Stopped reading at Rey’s better than Anakin

    Oh she is. :) try to play her again :)

    Rey main here. I can confirm anakin is still better than her.

    Tell me more about that please. I never play Rey, definitely not one of my main.

    So, here are my suggestions XAnakin93. You must be noticing that the vast majority of people don't agree with you. I assume you wonder why?

    I think your comment above shows why you may be experiencing the game this way. You are claiming a character that you don't play much at all is better than a character you play a lot. I'd suggest you get equally good with all the heroes first - then you can actually try to compare them since you have the knowledge of how they play.

    I think you also need to learn how to use Anakin better. For instance, a simple tip - when you are getting saber spammed by Maul or Kylo, you shouldn't be sitting there trying to use HM or Retribution - you will just die because you are you are stun locked - you need to get your block up or dash out of their attacks - you need to be still for a second before you can trigger your abilities. Focus on sword play first and use the abilities in choice moments. Anakin has both the fastest and most powerful strikes in the game.

    And I think you need to give up on Anakin being heads and shoulders better than the rest of heroes. Even if that is how DICE sold it at the beginning - they listened to the feedback from players who wanted balance - so that is the direction Anakin has moved - towards balance. He is still at the very least a top tier hero - and many would say still the strongest.

    Did you see his video? He got 69 kills with anakin he knows he's still good
  • Maybe this is a good time to point out that Anakin only fulfilled his destiny as 'The Chosen One' when, as Darth Vader, he dumped the Emperor into the reactor core of the Death Star. Not by getting 60+ cheap kills against droids or stormtroopers.
  • XAnakin93 wrote: »
    Also, the point of this topic is not : Anakin is bad
    THe point is the overnerf to his HM and Retribution, and that's just objective.
    HM and Retribution are. Not. Bad. Abilities. Just because they can’t one shot entire rooms of troopers doesn’t mean they’re not good abilities. They have far more uses like scoring knowckdowns and disrupting the flow of the game. If you would take the time to learn the true strengths of the abilities instead of complaining on these forums then you would be much better off. HM and Retribution are still very much above average abilities in this game.

  • XAnakin93 wrote: »
    Also, the point of this topic is not : Anakin is bad
    THe point is the overnerf to his HM and Retribution, and that's just objective.
    HM and Retribution are. Not. Bad. Abilities. Just because they can’t one shot entire rooms of troopers doesn’t mean they’re not good abilities. They have far more uses like scoring knowckdowns and disrupting the flow of the game. If you would take the time to learn the true strengths of the abilities instead of complaining on these forums then you would be much better off. HM and Retribution are still very much above average abilities in this game.

    Others ability doesn't have a 17 sec cd and half game for charge a skill ( retribution )
  • I'm Luke main.

    I don't play Rey nor Anakin very often. My experiance with them is similar. But SOMEHOW I'm doing much better with Ani. I'm sure must of us do.

    Guys let's be serious, we all know he is much better than her, both in GA and HVV. Anakin and Rey have fast saber swings but Anakin deal 150 with card and have much better abilities when it comes to fighting villains and troopers. He also has more HP and better starcards.

    HM is STILL great, retribution still can clear entire rooms of enemies when used in a right moment, pull is super useful. You can argue about passionate strike, but in the video you posted you've killed a lot of enemies when you were combining it with pull.

    Anakin is still among the best heroes in the game. Recent outcry is the result of him being totally overpowered for such a long time. You guys got used to it, and now when he became more like other heroes you think he isn't viable but that is simply not true.





  • Wolfman91 wrote: »
    I'm Luke main.

    I don't play Rey nor Anakin very often. My experiance with them is similar. But SOMEHOW I'm doing much better with Ani. I'm sure must of us do.

    Guys let's be serious, we all know he is much better than her, both in GA and HVV. Anakin and Rey have fast saber swings but Anakin deal 150 with card and have much better abilities when it comes to fighting villains and troopers. He also has more HP and better starcards.

    HM is STILL great, retribution still can clear entire rooms of enemies when used in a right moment, pull is super useful. You can argue about passionate strike, but in the video you posted you've killed a lot of enemies when you were combining it with pull.

    Anakin is still among the best heroes in the game. Recent outcry is the result of him being totally overpowered for such a long time. You guys got used to it, and now when he became more like other heroes you think he isn't viable but that is simply not true.





    Passionate strike is useless against heroes.
  • GenxDarchi
    7721 posts Member
    XAnakin93 wrote: »
    XAnakin93 wrote: »
    Also, the point of this topic is not : Anakin is bad
    THe point is the overnerf to his HM and Retribution, and that's just objective.
    HM and Retribution are. Not. Bad. Abilities. Just because they can’t one shot entire rooms of troopers doesn’t mean they’re not good abilities. They have far more uses like scoring knowckdowns and disrupting the flow of the game. If you would take the time to learn the true strengths of the abilities instead of complaining on these forums then you would be much better off. HM and Retribution are still very much above average abilities in this game.

    Others ability doesn't have a 17 sec cd and half game for charge a skill ( retribution )

    Other abilities don’t give 90% damage reduction and one shot all trooper classes in a large range with just a starcard. And Retribution is a extra skill, and Ani is one of two that have four skills. All he really needs is a buff to PS.
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png



  • XAnakin93 wrote: »
    DarthLando wrote: »
    XAnakin93 wrote: »
    Title change…nice.

    rz6pq3eyh094.png
    I didn't change it :)
    DarthLando wrote: »
    Stopped reading at Rey’s better than Anakin

    Oh she is. :) try to play her again :)

    Objectively you’re wrong, using pretty much any metric.

    Feel free to think that of course, but there’s a reason nobody’s agreeing with you.

    After is saw some comments, i'm glad they don't agree with me lol

    Skill matter, Rey is better than Anakin.
    All Rey's skill are good.
    HM and Retribution are completely pointless, and they do no damage.
    If you think Anakin > Rey, i'ts fine :)
    So you think that Rey’s mind trick is better than Retribution? Yikes. HM and Retribution still do an average amount of damage, as they should. Anakin does not need to be better than all the other Heroes.

  • Wolfman91 wrote: »
    I'm Luke main.

    I don't play Rey nor Anakin very often. My experiance with them is similar. But SOMEHOW I'm doing much better with Ani. I'm sure must of us do.

    Guys let's be serious, we all know he is much better than her, both in GA and HVV. Anakin and Rey have fast saber swings but Anakin deal 150 with card and have much better abilities when it comes to fighting villains and troopers. He also has more HP and better starcards.

    HM is STILL great, retribution still can clear entire rooms of enemies when used in a right moment, pull is super useful. You can argue about passionate strike, but in the video you posted you've killed a lot of enemies when you were combining it with pull.

    Anakin is still among the best heroes in the game. Recent outcry is the result of him being totally overpowered for such a long time. You guys got used to it, and now when he became more like other heroes you think he isn't viable but that is simply not true.





    Passionate strike is useless against heroes.
    Not completely. Pull to PS, then base attack is a decent combo. Also you can break through block so that last little bit of health that your opponent is desperately defending by blocking...
  • GenxDarchi
    7721 posts Member
    Wolfman91 wrote: »
    I'm Luke main.

    I don't play Rey nor Anakin very often. My experiance with them is similar. But SOMEHOW I'm doing much better with Ani. I'm sure must of us do.

    Guys let's be serious, we all know he is much better than her, both in GA and HVV. Anakin and Rey have fast saber swings but Anakin deal 150 with card and have much better abilities when it comes to fighting villains and troopers. He also has more HP and better starcards.

    HM is STILL great, retribution still can clear entire rooms of enemies when used in a right moment, pull is super useful. You can argue about passionate strike, but in the video you posted you've killed a lot of enemies when you were combining it with pull.

    Anakin is still among the best heroes in the game. Recent outcry is the result of him being totally overpowered for such a long time. You guys got used to it, and now when he became more like other heroes you think he isn't viable but that is simply not true.





    Passionate strike is useless against heroes.
    Not completely. Pull to PS, then base attack is a decent combo. Also you can break through block so that last little bit of health that your opponent is desperately defending by blocking...

    Pull into Passionate is wasting an opportunity, it’s better to dodge behind and get two strikes. Passionate only works on guys that dodge twice after and block since they can’t dodge.
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png



  • XAnakin93 wrote: »
    DarthLando wrote: »
    XAnakin93 wrote: »
    Title change…nice.

    rz6pq3eyh094.png
    I didn't change it :)
    DarthLando wrote: »
    Stopped reading at Rey’s better than Anakin

    Oh she is. :) try to play her again :)

    Objectively you’re wrong, using pretty much any metric.

    Feel free to think that of course, but there’s a reason nobody’s agreeing with you.

    After is saw some comments, i'm glad they don't agree with me lol

    Skill matter, Rey is better than Anakin.
    All Rey's skill are good.
    HM and Retribution are completely pointless, and they do no damage.
    If you think Anakin > Rey, i'ts fine :)
    So you think that Rey’s mind trick is better than Retribution? Yikes. HM and Retribution still do an average amount of damage, as they should. Anakin does not need to be better than all the other Heroes.

    Where did i said that?
    Retribution have like half match CD, Rey mind trick 10 + sec.
    Retribution should deal more damage. 225 damage is pathetic, you don't even remove others heroes health regeneration.
    I didnt' say Anakin should be better, but they did. Read what they said when they released him ^^

    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    XAnakin93 wrote: »
    XAnakin93 wrote: »
    Also, the point of this topic is not : Anakin is bad
    THe point is the overnerf to his HM and Retribution, and that's just objective.
    HM and Retribution are. Not. Bad. Abilities. Just because they can’t one shot entire rooms of troopers doesn’t mean they’re not good abilities. They have far more uses like scoring knowckdowns and disrupting the flow of the game. If you would take the time to learn the true strengths of the abilities instead of complaining on these forums then you would be much better off. HM and Retribution are still very much above average abilities in this game.

    Others ability doesn't have a 17 sec cd and half game for charge a skill ( retribution )

    Other abilities don’t give 90% damage reduction and one shot all trooper classes in a large range with just a starcard. And Retribution is a extra skill, and Ani is one of two that have four skills. All he really needs is a buff to PS.

    It could give you 99% damage reduction, it's still pointless, cause there is not reason to charge the ability right now. You just take extra damage.
    Wolfman91 wrote: »
    I'm Luke main.

    I don't play Rey nor Anakin very often. My experiance with them is similar. But SOMEHOW I'm doing much better with Ani. I'm sure must of us do.

    Guys let's be serious, we all know he is much better than her, both in GA and HVV. Anakin and Rey have fast saber swings but Anakin deal 150 with card and have much better abilities when it comes to fighting villains and troopers. He also has more HP and better starcards.

    HM is STILL great, retribution still can clear entire rooms of enemies when used in a right moment, pull is super useful. You can argue about passionate strike, but in the video you posted you've killed a lot of enemies when you were combining it with pull.

    Anakin is still among the best heroes in the game. Recent outcry is the result of him being totally overpowered for such a long time. You guys got used to it, and now when he became more like other heroes you think he isn't viable but that is simply not true.





    The problem with Luke is that he is too fragile.
    And Luke needs some buff aswell.
  • XAnakin93 wrote: »
    awakespace wrote: »
    XAnakin93 wrote: »
    awakespace wrote: »
    XAnakin93 wrote: »
    Cane_danko wrote: »
    XAnakin93 wrote: »
    Title change…nice.

    rz6pq3eyh094.png
    I didn't change it :)
    DarthLando wrote: »
    Stopped reading at Rey’s better than Anakin

    Oh she is. :) try to play her again :)

    Rey main here. I can confirm anakin is still better than her.

    Tell me more about that please. I never play Rey, definitely not one of my main.

    So, here are my suggestions XAnakin93. You must be noticing that the vast majority of people don't agree with you. I assume you wonder why?

    I think your comment above shows why you may be experiencing the game this way. You are claiming a character that you don't play much at all is better than a character you play a lot. I'd suggest you get equally good with all the heroes first - then you can actually try to compare them since you have the knowledge of how they play.

    I think you also need to learn how to use Anakin better. For instance, a simple tip - when you are getting saber spammed by Maul or Kylo, you shouldn't be sitting there trying to use HM or Retribution - you will just die because you are you are stun locked - you need to get your block up or dash out of their attacks - you need to be still for a second before you can trigger your abilities. Focus on sword play first and use the abilities in choice moments. Anakin has both the fastest and most powerful strikes in the game.

    And I think you need to give up on Anakin being heads and shoulders better than the rest of heroes. Even if that is how DICE sold it at the beginning - they listened to the feedback from players who wanted balance - so that is the direction Anakin has moved - towards balance. He is still at the very least a top tier hero - and many would say still the strongest.

    Yeah please, teach me how to play please :O i'm new.

    If you think i can do good only with Anakin or with pre nerf ANakin, i have bad news for you :)

    Dude, I was trying to be helpful. You've literally posted hundreds of times complaining about Anakin since the last changes. This is obviously of great importance to you. But if all you want to do is scream your opinion over and over, and simply disregard and demean anyone who doesn't share your opinion, then I see no point in any of this.
    XAnakin93 wrote: »
    Also, the point of this topic is not : Anakin is bad
    THe point is the overnerf to his HM and Retribution, and that's just objective.

    This is not objective - this is subjective - this is an opinion

    Objective is: Retribution does 222 damage to heroes, and 396 to infantry. Objective is fact. Your opinion, which is subjective, is that Anakin's abilities are too weak. My opinion is also subjective.

    Anyway - have fun with your posting. I've suggested to other people that it was pointless to respond to you before, and then I tried again because you seem so distraught. I'm going to take my own advice.

    And you think 222 damage vs heroes for a skill that charge 1 time in a game is right? Okay.

    Having played anakin more I think retribution is pretty much useless in HvV. Its still good in ga against infantry. For a ability that is very hard to earn these days 222 damage for a ability that comes around at most twice a game is pathetic. Vaders choke is better & he gets it every 26 seconds & anakin can at most get retribution twice for a entire game. Anakin isn't as bad as you think but retribution & passionate are pretty useless so he really has 2 abilities at all times
  • GenxDarchi
    7721 posts Member
    XAnakin93 wrote: »
    awakespace wrote: »
    XAnakin93 wrote: »
    awakespace wrote: »
    XAnakin93 wrote: »
    Cane_danko wrote: »
    XAnakin93 wrote: »
    Title change…nice.

    rz6pq3eyh094.png
    I didn't change it :)
    DarthLando wrote: »
    Stopped reading at Rey’s better than Anakin

    Oh she is. :) try to play her again :)

    Rey main here. I can confirm anakin is still better than her.

    Tell me more about that please. I never play Rey, definitely not one of my main.

    So, here are my suggestions XAnakin93. You must be noticing that the vast majority of people don't agree with you. I assume you wonder why?

    I think your comment above shows why you may be experiencing the game this way. You are claiming a character that you don't play much at all is better than a character you play a lot. I'd suggest you get equally good with all the heroes first - then you can actually try to compare them since you have the knowledge of how they play.

    I think you also need to learn how to use Anakin better. For instance, a simple tip - when you are getting saber spammed by Maul or Kylo, you shouldn't be sitting there trying to use HM or Retribution - you will just die because you are you are stun locked - you need to get your block up or dash out of their attacks - you need to be still for a second before you can trigger your abilities. Focus on sword play first and use the abilities in choice moments. Anakin has both the fastest and most powerful strikes in the game.

    And I think you need to give up on Anakin being heads and shoulders better than the rest of heroes. Even if that is how DICE sold it at the beginning - they listened to the feedback from players who wanted balance - so that is the direction Anakin has moved - towards balance. He is still at the very least a top tier hero - and many would say still the strongest.

    Yeah please, teach me how to play please :O i'm new.

    If you think i can do good only with Anakin or with pre nerf ANakin, i have bad news for you :)

    Dude, I was trying to be helpful. You've literally posted hundreds of times complaining about Anakin since the last changes. This is obviously of great importance to you. But if all you want to do is scream your opinion over and over, and simply disregard and demean anyone who doesn't share your opinion, then I see no point in any of this.
    XAnakin93 wrote: »
    Also, the point of this topic is not : Anakin is bad
    THe point is the overnerf to his HM and Retribution, and that's just objective.

    This is not objective - this is subjective - this is an opinion

    Objective is: Retribution does 222 damage to heroes, and 396 to infantry. Objective is fact. Your opinion, which is subjective, is that Anakin's abilities are too weak. My opinion is also subjective.

    Anyway - have fun with your posting. I've suggested to other people that it was pointless to respond to you before, and then I tried again because you seem so distraught. I'm going to take my own advice.

    And you think 222 damage vs heroes for a skill that charge 1 time in a game is right? Okay.

    Having played anakin more I think retribution is pretty much useless in HvV. Its still good in ga against infantry. For a ability that is very hard to earn these days 222 damage for a ability that comes around at most once a game is pathetic. Vaders choke is better & he gets it every 26 seconds & anakin can at most get retribution twice for a entire game. Anakin isn't as bad as you think but retribution & passionate are pretty useless so he really has 2 abilities at all times

    Fix Passionate by making it either knockdown blocking enemies and increasing it’s speed, or make it hit harder and drain 75% stamina. make Retribution one shot every kind of Infantry and lower the cap needed to charge it and he’s good.
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png



  • XAnakin93 wrote: »
    awakespace wrote: »
    XAnakin93 wrote: »
    awakespace wrote: »
    XAnakin93 wrote: »
    Cane_danko wrote: »
    XAnakin93 wrote: »
    Title change…nice.

    rz6pq3eyh094.png
    I didn't change it :)
    DarthLando wrote: »
    Stopped reading at Rey’s better than Anakin

    Oh she is. :) try to play her again :)

    Rey main here. I can confirm anakin is still better than her.

    Tell me more about that please. I never play Rey, definitely not one of my main.

    So, here are my suggestions XAnakin93. You must be noticing that the vast majority of people don't agree with you. I assume you wonder why?

    I think your comment above shows why you may be experiencing the game this way. You are claiming a character that you don't play much at all is better than a character you play a lot. I'd suggest you get equally good with all the heroes first - then you can actually try to compare them since you have the knowledge of how they play.

    I think you also need to learn how to use Anakin better. For instance, a simple tip - when you are getting saber spammed by Maul or Kylo, you shouldn't be sitting there trying to use HM or Retribution - you will just die because you are you are stun locked - you need to get your block up or dash out of their attacks - you need to be still for a second before you can trigger your abilities. Focus on sword play first and use the abilities in choice moments. Anakin has both the fastest and most powerful strikes in the game.

    And I think you need to give up on Anakin being heads and shoulders better than the rest of heroes. Even if that is how DICE sold it at the beginning - they listened to the feedback from players who wanted balance - so that is the direction Anakin has moved - towards balance. He is still at the very least a top tier hero - and many would say still the strongest.

    Yeah please, teach me how to play please :O i'm new.

    If you think i can do good only with Anakin or with pre nerf ANakin, i have bad news for you :)

    Dude, I was trying to be helpful. You've literally posted hundreds of times complaining about Anakin since the last changes. This is obviously of great importance to you. But if all you want to do is scream your opinion over and over, and simply disregard and demean anyone who doesn't share your opinion, then I see no point in any of this.
    XAnakin93 wrote: »
    Also, the point of this topic is not : Anakin is bad
    THe point is the overnerf to his HM and Retribution, and that's just objective.

    This is not objective - this is subjective - this is an opinion

    Objective is: Retribution does 222 damage to heroes, and 396 to infantry. Objective is fact. Your opinion, which is subjective, is that Anakin's abilities are too weak. My opinion is also subjective.

    Anyway - have fun with your posting. I've suggested to other people that it was pointless to respond to you before, and then I tried again because you seem so distraught. I'm going to take my own advice.

    And you think 222 damage vs heroes for a skill that charge 1 time in a game is right? Okay.

    Having played anakin more I think retribution is pretty much useless in HvV. Its still good in ga against infantry. For a ability that is very hard to earn these days 222 damage for a ability that comes around at most once a game is pathetic. Vaders choke is better & he gets it every 26 seconds & anakin can at most get retribution twice for a entire game. Anakin isn't as bad as you think but retribution & passionate are pretty useless so he really has 2 abilities at all times

    That's what i'm saiyng.

    They need to do some little buff to HM or Retribution.

    If they let the damage how it is right now, they need to decrease the time for earn retribution.
    If they are gonna let the time for earn retribution they need to increase the damage vs heroes at least or increase the duration of the cc.
    HM same, or they cap the damage to 200 if they shoot you, or decrease the cd
  • GenxDarchi wrote: »
    XAnakin93 wrote: »
    awakespace wrote: »
    XAnakin93 wrote: »
    awakespace wrote: »
    XAnakin93 wrote: »
    Cane_danko wrote: »
    XAnakin93 wrote: »
    Title change…nice.

    rz6pq3eyh094.png
    I didn't change it :)
    DarthLando wrote: »
    Stopped reading at Rey’s better than Anakin

    Oh she is. :) try to play her again :)

    Rey main here. I can confirm anakin is still better than her.

    Tell me more about that please. I never play Rey, definitely not one of my main.

    So, here are my suggestions XAnakin93. You must be noticing that the vast majority of people don't agree with you. I assume you wonder why?

    I think your comment above shows why you may be experiencing the game this way. You are claiming a character that you don't play much at all is better than a character you play a lot. I'd suggest you get equally good with all the heroes first - then you can actually try to compare them since you have the knowledge of how they play.

    I think you also need to learn how to use Anakin better. For instance, a simple tip - when you are getting saber spammed by Maul or Kylo, you shouldn't be sitting there trying to use HM or Retribution - you will just die because you are you are stun locked - you need to get your block up or dash out of their attacks - you need to be still for a second before you can trigger your abilities. Focus on sword play first and use the abilities in choice moments. Anakin has both the fastest and most powerful strikes in the game.

    And I think you need to give up on Anakin being heads and shoulders better than the rest of heroes. Even if that is how DICE sold it at the beginning - they listened to the feedback from players who wanted balance - so that is the direction Anakin has moved - towards balance. He is still at the very least a top tier hero - and many would say still the strongest.

    Yeah please, teach me how to play please :O i'm new.

    If you think i can do good only with Anakin or with pre nerf ANakin, i have bad news for you :)

    Dude, I was trying to be helpful. You've literally posted hundreds of times complaining about Anakin since the last changes. This is obviously of great importance to you. But if all you want to do is scream your opinion over and over, and simply disregard and demean anyone who doesn't share your opinion, then I see no point in any of this.
    XAnakin93 wrote: »
    Also, the point of this topic is not : Anakin is bad
    THe point is the overnerf to his HM and Retribution, and that's just objective.

    This is not objective - this is subjective - this is an opinion

    Objective is: Retribution does 222 damage to heroes, and 396 to infantry. Objective is fact. Your opinion, which is subjective, is that Anakin's abilities are too weak. My opinion is also subjective.

    Anyway - have fun with your posting. I've suggested to other people that it was pointless to respond to you before, and then I tried again because you seem so distraught. I'm going to take my own advice.

    And you think 222 damage vs heroes for a skill that charge 1 time in a game is right? Okay.

    Having played anakin more I think retribution is pretty much useless in HvV. Its still good in ga against infantry. For a ability that is very hard to earn these days 222 damage for a ability that comes around at most once a game is pathetic. Vaders choke is better & he gets it every 26 seconds & anakin can at most get retribution twice for a entire game. Anakin isn't as bad as you think but retribution & passionate are pretty useless so he really has 2 abilities at all times

    Fix Passionate by making it either knockdown blocking enemies and increasing it’s speed, or make it hit harder and drain 75% stamina. make Retribution one shot every kind of Infantry and lower the cap needed to charge it and he’s good.

    Yeah I think PS is what they need to look at. It was nerfed first, before anything else, and now with all the other tweaks that initial nerf doesn’t make sense anymore. Maybe just reverting it back to its original state is the best move. I also agree that the speed needs addressing.
  • anidriX
    855 posts Member
    XAnakin93 wrote: »
    awakespace wrote: »
    XAnakin93 wrote: »
    awakespace wrote: »
    XAnakin93 wrote: »
    Cane_danko wrote: »
    XAnakin93 wrote: »
    Title change…nice.

    rz6pq3eyh094.png
    I didn't change it :)
    DarthLando wrote: »
    Stopped reading at Rey’s better than Anakin

    Oh she is. :) try to play her again :)

    Rey main here. I can confirm anakin is still better than her.

    Tell me more about that please. I never play Rey, definitely not one of my main.

    So, here are my suggestions XAnakin93. You must be noticing that the vast majority of people don't agree with you. I assume you wonder why?

    I think your comment above shows why you may be experiencing the game this way. You are claiming a character that you don't play much at all is better than a character you play a lot. I'd suggest you get equally good with all the heroes first - then you can actually try to compare them since you have the knowledge of how they play.

    I think you also need to learn how to use Anakin better. For instance, a simple tip - when you are getting saber spammed by Maul or Kylo, you shouldn't be sitting there trying to use HM or Retribution - you will just die because you are you are stun locked - you need to get your block up or dash out of their attacks - you need to be still for a second before you can trigger your abilities. Focus on sword play first and use the abilities in choice moments. Anakin has both the fastest and most powerful strikes in the game.

    And I think you need to give up on Anakin being heads and shoulders better than the rest of heroes. Even if that is how DICE sold it at the beginning - they listened to the feedback from players who wanted balance - so that is the direction Anakin has moved - towards balance. He is still at the very least a top tier hero - and many would say still the strongest.

    Yeah please, teach me how to play please :O i'm new.

    If you think i can do good only with Anakin or with pre nerf ANakin, i have bad news for you :)

    Dude, I was trying to be helpful. You've literally posted hundreds of times complaining about Anakin since the last changes. This is obviously of great importance to you. But if all you want to do is scream your opinion over and over, and simply disregard and demean anyone who doesn't share your opinion, then I see no point in any of this.
    XAnakin93 wrote: »
    Also, the point of this topic is not : Anakin is bad
    THe point is the overnerf to his HM and Retribution, and that's just objective.

    This is not objective - this is subjective - this is an opinion

    Objective is: Retribution does 222 damage to heroes, and 396 to infantry. Objective is fact. Your opinion, which is subjective, is that Anakin's abilities are too weak. My opinion is also subjective.

    Anyway - have fun with your posting. I've suggested to other people that it was pointless to respond to you before, and then I tried again because you seem so distraught. I'm going to take my own advice.

    And you think 222 damage vs heroes for a skill that charge 1 time in a game is right? Okay.

    This is where I will agree with you. Not having the ability to break Villain's HP regen threshold with such a cooldown does seem a little weak. 300, just 50 dmg above is fine. For comparison, Kylo's Frenzy does 375 (435 via Bloodlust, near twice as Retribution) against heroes with only a 10 second cooldown. Granted, Frenzy isn't a 360º ability but the big CD far outweighs the big AoE factor against Villains.
    HM is now balanced though, can kill a nice amount of troopers in one hit and its knockdown makes it great for combos against villains. No further changes required.
  • XAnakin93 wrote: »
    XAnakin93 wrote: »
    awakespace wrote: »
    XAnakin93 wrote: »
    awakespace wrote: »
    XAnakin93 wrote: »
    Cane_danko wrote: »
    XAnakin93 wrote: »
    Title change…nice.

    rz6pq3eyh094.png
    I didn't change it :)
    DarthLando wrote: »
    Stopped reading at Rey’s better than Anakin

    Oh she is. :) try to play her again :)

    Rey main here. I can confirm anakin is still better than her.

    Tell me more about that please. I never play Rey, definitely not one of my main.

    So, here are my suggestions XAnakin93. You must be noticing that the vast majority of people don't agree with you. I assume you wonder why?

    I think your comment above shows why you may be experiencing the game this way. You are claiming a character that you don't play much at all is better than a character you play a lot. I'd suggest you get equally good with all the heroes first - then you can actually try to compare them since you have the knowledge of how they play.

    I think you also need to learn how to use Anakin better. For instance, a simple tip - when you are getting saber spammed by Maul or Kylo, you shouldn't be sitting there trying to use HM or Retribution - you will just die because you are you are stun locked - you need to get your block up or dash out of their attacks - you need to be still for a second before you can trigger your abilities. Focus on sword play first and use the abilities in choice moments. Anakin has both the fastest and most powerful strikes in the game.

    And I think you need to give up on Anakin being heads and shoulders better than the rest of heroes. Even if that is how DICE sold it at the beginning - they listened to the feedback from players who wanted balance - so that is the direction Anakin has moved - towards balance. He is still at the very least a top tier hero - and many would say still the strongest.

    Yeah please, teach me how to play please :O i'm new.

    If you think i can do good only with Anakin or with pre nerf ANakin, i have bad news for you :)

    Dude, I was trying to be helpful. You've literally posted hundreds of times complaining about Anakin since the last changes. This is obviously of great importance to you. But if all you want to do is scream your opinion over and over, and simply disregard and demean anyone who doesn't share your opinion, then I see no point in any of this.
    XAnakin93 wrote: »
    Also, the point of this topic is not : Anakin is bad
    THe point is the overnerf to his HM and Retribution, and that's just objective.

    This is not objective - this is subjective - this is an opinion

    Objective is: Retribution does 222 damage to heroes, and 396 to infantry. Objective is fact. Your opinion, which is subjective, is that Anakin's abilities are too weak. My opinion is also subjective.

    Anyway - have fun with your posting. I've suggested to other people that it was pointless to respond to you before, and then I tried again because you seem so distraught. I'm going to take my own advice.

    And you think 222 damage vs heroes for a skill that charge 1 time in a game is right? Okay.

    Having played anakin more I think retribution is pretty much useless in HvV. Its still good in ga against infantry. For a ability that is very hard to earn these days 222 damage for a ability that comes around at most once a game is pathetic. Vaders choke is better & he gets it every 26 seconds & anakin can at most get retribution twice for a entire game. Anakin isn't as bad as you think but retribution & passionate are pretty useless so he really has 2 abilities at all times

    That's what i'm saiyng.

    They need to do some little buff to HM or Retribution.

    If they let the damage how it is right now, they need to decrease the time for earn retribution.
    If they are gonna let the time for earn retribution they need to increase the damage vs heroes at least or increase the duration of the cc.
    HM same, or they cap the damage to 200 if they shoot you, or decrease the cd

    Anakin is still a better hero than rey though. Retribution should do 300 damage to heroes & passionate should do 210 damage & have increase speed
  • anidriX wrote: »
    XAnakin93 wrote: »
    awakespace wrote: »
    XAnakin93 wrote: »
    awakespace wrote: »
    XAnakin93 wrote: »
    Cane_danko wrote: »
    XAnakin93 wrote: »
    Title change…nice.

    rz6pq3eyh094.png
    I didn't change it :)
    DarthLando wrote: »
    Stopped reading at Rey’s better than Anakin

    Oh she is. :) try to play her again :)

    Rey main here. I can confirm anakin is still better than her.

    Tell me more about that please. I never play Rey, definitely not one of my main.

    So, here are my suggestions XAnakin93. You must be noticing that the vast majority of people don't agree with you. I assume you wonder why?

    I think your comment above shows why you may be experiencing the game this way. You are claiming a character that you don't play much at all is better than a character you play a lot. I'd suggest you get equally good with all the heroes first - then you can actually try to compare them since you have the knowledge of how they play.

    I think you also need to learn how to use Anakin better. For instance, a simple tip - when you are getting saber spammed by Maul or Kylo, you shouldn't be sitting there trying to use HM or Retribution - you will just die because you are you are stun locked - you need to get your block up or dash out of their attacks - you need to be still for a second before you can trigger your abilities. Focus on sword play first and use the abilities in choice moments. Anakin has both the fastest and most powerful strikes in the game.

    And I think you need to give up on Anakin being heads and shoulders better than the rest of heroes. Even if that is how DICE sold it at the beginning - they listened to the feedback from players who wanted balance - so that is the direction Anakin has moved - towards balance. He is still at the very least a top tier hero - and many would say still the strongest.

    Yeah please, teach me how to play please :O i'm new.

    If you think i can do good only with Anakin or with pre nerf ANakin, i have bad news for you :)

    Dude, I was trying to be helpful. You've literally posted hundreds of times complaining about Anakin since the last changes. This is obviously of great importance to you. But if all you want to do is scream your opinion over and over, and simply disregard and demean anyone who doesn't share your opinion, then I see no point in any of this.
    XAnakin93 wrote: »
    Also, the point of this topic is not : Anakin is bad
    THe point is the overnerf to his HM and Retribution, and that's just objective.

    This is not objective - this is subjective - this is an opinion

    Objective is: Retribution does 222 damage to heroes, and 396 to infantry. Objective is fact. Your opinion, which is subjective, is that Anakin's abilities are too weak. My opinion is also subjective.

    Anyway - have fun with your posting. I've suggested to other people that it was pointless to respond to you before, and then I tried again because you seem so distraught. I'm going to take my own advice.

    And you think 222 damage vs heroes for a skill that charge 1 time in a game is right? Okay.

    This is where I will agree with you. Not having the ability to break Villain's HP regen threshold with such a cooldown does seem a little weak. 300, just 50 dmg above is fine. For comparison, Kylo's Frenzy does 375 (435 via Bloodlust, near twice as Retribution) against heroes with only a 10 second cooldown. Granted, Frenzy isn't a 360º ability but the big CD far outweighs the big AoE factor against Villains.
    HM is now balanced though, can kill a nice amount of troopers in one hit and its knockdown makes it great for combos against villains. No further changes required.

    With the right starcard Kylo can deal 570 damage with frenzy. ( 150 base damage + 20 from the card that gives you more damage with you're near an ally and + 20 damage to each frenzy hit. 190x3 = 570 )

    That's what i'm trying to say since the start, the cd of those 2 skills is too high. Retribution is fine vs troops but vs villains needs a buff damage.
  • GenxDarchi
    7721 posts Member
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    XAnakin93 wrote: »
    awakespace wrote: »
    XAnakin93 wrote: »
    awakespace wrote: »
    XAnakin93 wrote: »
    Cane_danko wrote: »
    XAnakin93 wrote: »
    Title change…nice.

    rz6pq3eyh094.png
    I didn't change it :)
    DarthLando wrote: »
    Stopped reading at Rey’s better than Anakin

    Oh she is. :) try to play her again :)

    Rey main here. I can confirm anakin is still better than her.

    Tell me more about that please. I never play Rey, definitely not one of my main.

    So, here are my suggestions XAnakin93. You must be noticing that the vast majority of people don't agree with you. I assume you wonder why?

    I think your comment above shows why you may be experiencing the game this way. You are claiming a character that you don't play much at all is better than a character you play a lot. I'd suggest you get equally good with all the heroes first - then you can actually try to compare them since you have the knowledge of how they play.

    I think you also need to learn how to use Anakin better. For instance, a simple tip - when you are getting saber spammed by Maul or Kylo, you shouldn't be sitting there trying to use HM or Retribution - you will just die because you are you are stun locked - you need to get your block up or dash out of their attacks - you need to be still for a second before you can trigger your abilities. Focus on sword play first and use the abilities in choice moments. Anakin has both the fastest and most powerful strikes in the game.

    And I think you need to give up on Anakin being heads and shoulders better than the rest of heroes. Even if that is how DICE sold it at the beginning - they listened to the feedback from players who wanted balance - so that is the direction Anakin has moved - towards balance. He is still at the very least a top tier hero - and many would say still the strongest.

    Yeah please, teach me how to play please :O i'm new.

    If you think i can do good only with Anakin or with pre nerf ANakin, i have bad news for you :)

    Dude, I was trying to be helpful. You've literally posted hundreds of times complaining about Anakin since the last changes. This is obviously of great importance to you. But if all you want to do is scream your opinion over and over, and simply disregard and demean anyone who doesn't share your opinion, then I see no point in any of this.
    XAnakin93 wrote: »
    Also, the point of this topic is not : Anakin is bad
    THe point is the overnerf to his HM and Retribution, and that's just objective.

    This is not objective - this is subjective - this is an opinion

    Objective is: Retribution does 222 damage to heroes, and 396 to infantry. Objective is fact. Your opinion, which is subjective, is that Anakin's abilities are too weak. My opinion is also subjective.

    Anyway - have fun with your posting. I've suggested to other people that it was pointless to respond to you before, and then I tried again because you seem so distraught. I'm going to take my own advice.

    And you think 222 damage vs heroes for a skill that charge 1 time in a game is right? Okay.

    Having played anakin more I think retribution is pretty much useless in HvV. Its still good in ga against infantry. For a ability that is very hard to earn these days 222 damage for a ability that comes around at most once a game is pathetic. Vaders choke is better & he gets it every 26 seconds & anakin can at most get retribution twice for a entire game. Anakin isn't as bad as you think but retribution & passionate are pretty useless so he really has 2 abilities at all times

    Fix Passionate by making it either knockdown blocking enemies and increasing it’s speed, or make it hit harder and drain 75% stamina. make Retribution one shot every kind of Infantry and lower the cap needed to charge it and he’s good.

    Yeah I think PS is what they need to look at. It was nerfed first, before anything else, and now with all the other tweaks that initial nerf doesn’t make sense anymore. Maybe just reverting it back to its original state is the best move. I also agree that the speed needs addressing.

    Yeah, either a revert or the changes suggested, because the animation is so obvious and different from his actual strikes that it’s easy to tell when to dodge.
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png



  • anidriX
    855 posts Member
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    XAnakin93 wrote: »
    awakespace wrote: »
    XAnakin93 wrote: »
    awakespace wrote: »
    XAnakin93 wrote: »
    Cane_danko wrote: »
    XAnakin93 wrote: »
    Title change…nice.

    rz6pq3eyh094.png
    I didn't change it :)
    DarthLando wrote: »
    Stopped reading at Rey’s better than Anakin

    Oh she is. :) try to play her again :)

    Rey main here. I can confirm anakin is still better than her.

    Tell me more about that please. I never play Rey, definitely not one of my main.

    So, here are my suggestions XAnakin93. You must be noticing that the vast majority of people don't agree with you. I assume you wonder why?

    I think your comment above shows why you may be experiencing the game this way. You are claiming a character that you don't play much at all is better than a character you play a lot. I'd suggest you get equally good with all the heroes first - then you can actually try to compare them since you have the knowledge of how they play.

    I think you also need to learn how to use Anakin better. For instance, a simple tip - when you are getting saber spammed by Maul or Kylo, you shouldn't be sitting there trying to use HM or Retribution - you will just die because you are you are stun locked - you need to get your block up or dash out of their attacks - you need to be still for a second before you can trigger your abilities. Focus on sword play first and use the abilities in choice moments. Anakin has both the fastest and most powerful strikes in the game.

    And I think you need to give up on Anakin being heads and shoulders better than the rest of heroes. Even if that is how DICE sold it at the beginning - they listened to the feedback from players who wanted balance - so that is the direction Anakin has moved - towards balance. He is still at the very least a top tier hero - and many would say still the strongest.

    Yeah please, teach me how to play please :O i'm new.

    If you think i can do good only with Anakin or with pre nerf ANakin, i have bad news for you :)

    Dude, I was trying to be helpful. You've literally posted hundreds of times complaining about Anakin since the last changes. This is obviously of great importance to you. But if all you want to do is scream your opinion over and over, and simply disregard and demean anyone who doesn't share your opinion, then I see no point in any of this.
    XAnakin93 wrote: »
    Also, the point of this topic is not : Anakin is bad
    THe point is the overnerf to his HM and Retribution, and that's just objective.

    This is not objective - this is subjective - this is an opinion

    Objective is: Retribution does 222 damage to heroes, and 396 to infantry. Objective is fact. Your opinion, which is subjective, is that Anakin's abilities are too weak. My opinion is also subjective.

    Anyway - have fun with your posting. I've suggested to other people that it was pointless to respond to you before, and then I tried again because you seem so distraught. I'm going to take my own advice.

    And you think 222 damage vs heroes for a skill that charge 1 time in a game is right? Okay.

    Having played anakin more I think retribution is pretty much useless in HvV. Its still good in ga against infantry. For a ability that is very hard to earn these days 222 damage for a ability that comes around at most once a game is pathetic. Vaders choke is better & he gets it every 26 seconds & anakin can at most get retribution twice for a entire game. Anakin isn't as bad as you think but retribution & passionate are pretty useless so he really has 2 abilities at all times

    Fix Passionate by making it either knockdown blocking enemies and increasing it’s speed, or make it hit harder and drain 75% stamina. make Retribution one shot every kind of Infantry and lower the cap needed to charge it and he’s good.

    Yeah I think PS is what they need to look at. It was nerfed first, before anything else, and now with all the other tweaks that initial nerf doesn’t make sense anymore. Maybe just reverting it back to its original state is the best move. I also agree that the speed needs addressing.

    Yeah, either a revert or the changes suggested, because the animation is so obvious and different from his actual strikes that it’s easy to tell when to dodge.

    lol, I can already see people complaining about PS getting its knockdown back.
  • Cause launch Passionate Strike led to the most cancerous combo in the game. Pull into PS into saber swings or into heroic might into saber swings. Certain kill. Certain kill.

    Anakin already has 2 (with retribution 3) knockdowns. It's a lot. And they are not like Luke's at all.

    Also complaining about retribution dealing only 200+ dmg to heroes is wrong cause he shouldn't have 4th ability in the first place. It's a free 360 degree damage+stun every once in a while.

    You can complain about passionate strike but it can be useful against troopers and against heroes (at least sometimes). It's far from Leia's grenade or Lando's smoke ;v
  • I love how Vader's chocke, Kylo's freeze, are death sentence, yet noone complain about them.
    But Retribution, yeah op.
  • KresusFIN
    2716 posts Member
    I think by the Grace of God you're going to be okay. Emperor Palpatine never felt like the most powerful Sith Lord of his lifetime either, nor did Yoda feel like the grandmaster until they actually broke him for some reason.
    Heart of darkness beateth, Ultima
    Iron enigma treateth, Ultima
    Shielding light retreateth, Ultima
    Hydaelyn defeated. Ah, Ultima


    The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

    y6qvidach2x9.png

    "I have never died to a Finn"
  • Wolfman91 wrote: »
    Wolfman91 wrote: »
    Cause launch Passionate Strike led to the most cancerous combo in the game. Pull into PS into saber swings or into heroic might into saber swings. Certain kill. Certain kill.

    Anakin already has 2 (with retribution 3) knockdowns. It's a lot. And they are not like Luke's at all.

    Also complaining about retribution dealing only 200+ dmg to heroes is wrong cause he shouldn't have 4th ability in the first place. It's a free 360 degree damage+stun every once in a while.

    You can complain about passionate strike but it can be useful against troopers and against heroes (at least sometimes). It's far from Leia's grenade or Lando's smoke ;v

    It lead to a combo on bad players. I hardly ever got combo'd because I have a brain & know how to dodge. He shouldn't have a 4th ability you mean like how dooku shouldn't have 3 dodges cause everyone else doesn't. You get retribution twice a match in HvV & it'll hardly do anything

    'It lead to a combo on bad players'. No, it was designed to pander to bad players so they could get easy kills

    Have you ever played GA? I don't know how many times I was pulled out of nowhere (while fighing someone else) just to die 2 seconds later. You couldn't do anything. Cheapest combo ever. Easiest to perform for sure. That was one of the reason I didn't use Anakin for such a long time.

    Let's be serious - being able to dodge 3 times in a row isn't exactly the same as 360 AOE 200/300+ dmg ability. I mean, i've got no problems with retribution after recent nerf but technically he shouldn't have it. That's why complaining about it is just wrong.

    And yea, passionate strike isn't as useless as you say. 375 dmg to troopers and 170 dmg (at least once in a while) to heroes is ok. They could speed it up a little bit but that's it.

    @XAnakin93 Kylo's freez isn't the death sentance. It depends on his teammates. Sometimes you die other times you don't.

    Vader Choke? Yea, I do agree with you on that matter. That's why I made a topic about making it dodgeable.

    It's not fair that some heroes have superior combos while others don't.

    Even retribution depends on temmates. Sometimes they shoot them, sometimes they ignore them.
  • Right now it depends on teammates more than before (but it still deals solid damage so even when they ignore - you can kill multiple enemies if you're lucky) and It kills troopers easily.

    Before the nerf it was death sentance to anyone in range. Only heroes with full HP could survive it (if they were lucky) but in practice you died almost everytime.

    Freeze doesn't deal damage and it isn't 360 AOE. Kylo depends entirely on teammates (unless your enemy is trooper or low hp hero).
  • Wolfman91 wrote: »
    Right now it depends on teammates more than before (but it still deals solid damage so even when they ignore - you can kill multiple enemies if you're lucky) and It kills troopers easily.

    Before the nerf it was death sentance to anyone in range. Only heroes with full HP could survive it (if they were lucky) but in practice you died almost everytime.

    Freeze doesn't deal damage and it isn't 360 AOE. Kylo depends entirely on teammates (unless your enemy is trooper or low hp hero).

    Yes and no.

    If Kylo freeze you, he can just go behind you, gives 2 swings, and then combo with frenzy.
    You rather death or with low hp.

    I do agree retribution was a death sentence to anyone, but i think it needs a damage buff on villains. 225 is too low.
  • If its gonna do a low amount of damage for a ultimate it might as well have a 40 second cool down instead
  • If its gonna do a low amount of damage for a ultimate it might as well have a 40 second cool down instead
    It’s a special bonus ability, if anything it should do less damage than normal abilities because he has 4 instead of 3. And before you say it, an underpowered passionate strike doesn’t lower his ability count to 3. Leia doesn’t get 2 bonus abilities just because she has 2 underpowered ones, does she.

  • If its gonna do a low amount of damage for a ultimate it might as well have a 40 second cool down instead
    It’s a special bonus ability, if anything it should do less damage than normal abilities because he has 4 instead of 3. And before you say it, an underpowered passionate strike doesn’t lower his ability count to 3. Leia doesn’t get 2 bonus abilities just because she has 2 underpowered ones, does she.

    How is it special when vader does more damage than him? It does in fact lower his moves not to 3 but 2. Leia only has 1 ability to me. Leia doesn't get a nerf or a buff because she's a unpopular hero & the devs as well as players ignore her.
  • If its gonna do a low amount of damage for a ultimate it might as well have a 40 second cool down instead
    It’s a special bonus ability, if anything it should do less damage than normal abilities because he has 4 instead of 3. And before you say it, an underpowered passionate strike doesn’t lower his ability count to 3. Leia doesn’t get 2 bonus abilities just because she has 2 underpowered ones, does she.

    How is it special when vader does more damage than him? It does in fact lower his moves not to 3 but 2. Leia only has 1 ability to me. Leia doesn't get a nerf or a buff because she's a unpopular hero & the devs as well as players ignore her.
    Does Vader’s choke have a massive 360 degree radius? Vader also needs two cards to get higher damage, when Retribution doesn’t need any.

  • If its gonna do a low amount of damage for a ultimate it might as well have a 40 second cool down instead
    It’s a special bonus ability, if anything it should do less damage than normal abilities because he has 4 instead of 3. And before you say it, an underpowered passionate strike doesn’t lower his ability count to 3. Leia doesn’t get 2 bonus abilities just because she has 2 underpowered ones, does she.

    How is it special when vader does more damage than him? It does in fact lower his moves not to 3 but 2. Leia only has 1 ability to me. Leia doesn't get a nerf or a buff because she's a unpopular hero & the devs as well as players ignore her.
    Does Vader’s choke have a massive 360 degree radius? Vader also needs two cards to get higher damage, when Retribution doesn’t need any.

    You don't have the foresight but once passive health cards are here vader will have a 290ish damaging choke that he gets in 26 seconds where anakin has a choke that requires specific criteria & only deals 222 damage. I'll take vaders choke over anakins
  • If its gonna do a low amount of damage for a ultimate it might as well have a 40 second cool down instead
    It’s a special bonus ability, if anything it should do less damage than normal abilities because he has 4 instead of 3. And before you say it, an underpowered passionate strike doesn’t lower his ability count to 3. Leia doesn’t get 2 bonus abilities just because she has 2 underpowered ones, does she.

    How is it special when vader does more damage than him? It does in fact lower his moves not to 3 but 2. Leia only has 1 ability to me. Leia doesn't get a nerf or a buff because she's a unpopular hero & the devs as well as players ignore her.
    Does Vader’s choke have a massive 360 degree radius? Vader also needs two cards to get higher damage, when Retribution doesn’t need any.

    You don't have the foresight but once passive health cards are here vader will have a 290ish damaging choke that he gets in 26 seconds where anakin has a choke that requires specific criteria & only deals 222 damage. I'll take vaders choke over anakins
    Vader’s also needs specific criteria to do all of that damage. Retribution also has a final knock back push, adding to its CC. Giving up 2 card slots just to deal slightly more damage just isn’t worth it when there are cards for his saber throw or bonus health that are far more practical.

  • If its gonna do a low amount of damage for a ultimate it might as well have a 40 second cool down instead
    It’s a special bonus ability, if anything it should do less damage than normal abilities because he has 4 instead of 3. And before you say it, an underpowered passionate strike doesn’t lower his ability count to 3. Leia doesn’t get 2 bonus abilities just because she has 2 underpowered ones, does she.

    How is it special when vader does more damage than him? It does in fact lower his moves not to 3 but 2. Leia only has 1 ability to me. Leia doesn't get a nerf or a buff because she's a unpopular hero & the devs as well as players ignore her.
    Does Vader’s choke have a massive 360 degree radius? Vader also needs two cards to get higher damage, when Retribution doesn’t need any.

    You don't have the foresight but once passive health cards are here vader will have a 290ish damaging choke that he gets in 26 seconds where anakin has a choke that requires specific criteria & only deals 222 damage. I'll take vaders choke over anakins
    Vader’s also needs specific criteria to do all of that damage. Retribution also has a final knock back push, adding to its CC. Giving up 2 card slots just to deal slightly more damage just isn’t worth it when there are cards for his saber throw or bonus health that are far more practical.

    2 choke cards that 1 shots heavies with a passive health card & focused rage isn't more practical than saber throw or bonus health. Point is vader can have 290 ish damage evey 26 seconds & anakin can only earn retribution twice a game. Which one you want a 290 ish choke or a choke you can earn only 2 times a match.
  • David1543 wrote: »
    XAnakin93 wrote: »
    David1543 wrote: »
    XAnakin93 wrote: »
    David1543 wrote: »
    Anakin is accurately represented now in the way he is. He was never the strongest jedi to be so OP, yet someone decided to careless design him to be a God like entity. Every aspect of his design decisions was erroneous in every way and unrealistic to who he is in canon.

    Being the chosen one never meant he was destined to be the most powerful jedi of the order, It meant he would restore balance by destroying the sith. But we know that this was concluded after he got wrecked by obiwan allowing him to become the downgraded masked cyborg close and trusted enough to the emperor thus he had his chance to get him off guard and fulfill his chosen one role.

    it's funny people use the chosen one excuse to justify his ridiculous design but they fail to understand this prophecy had nothing to do with his superior strength in the force. But rather the events he was involved in were what enabled him to reshape the future of the galaxy.

    There are at least 4 Jedis I can name who were far superior to Anakin and would obliterate him in an duel.

    Obviously he was designed to appease casuals and the way his retribution works is still laughable. i never though I'd find an ultimate ability in gaming history that is based on how much damaged one can take.

    Obiwan, Yoda, and Luke are all superior to Anakin and he should indeed go to the back of the line if he is to be considered a top hero.


    I will not reply to thise, because i dont' want to go off topic, neiher should you.

    Are are you smoking? what I say is valid and completely relevant to the topic.

    We're not here to talk about who beat Anakin and why.
    Anakin was the most "powerful" Jedi ever, in terms of power.
    He beat Dooku and was the most skilled lightsaber jedi at the age of 22.
    And it's not Anakin that lost to Obi-Wan, but Vader.

    We're here to talk about Anakin HM and Retribution.

    And my post is not in correlation with these subjects? I thought that stating he is not the most powerful jedi and that his representation in this game is in error to appease casuals such as yourself clarified my stance of why retribution and HM were in a ridiculous state prior to his nerf, my bad. But I disagree that he was the most powerful force user, according to his midi chlorian count, If you want go by that, he had the biggest force potential, but he never reached his full potential in canon.

    Didn't Anakin defeat Dooku because of his anger rather than with his orthodox jedi abilities? If a single dark side trait made him strong enough to outmatch the sith master, then I'd think that If anakin was fully immersed in the darkside by the time he battled obiwan, he would be in his most powerful state before he got cut in pieces.

    In fact, Anakin ( Vader ) was stronger and better than Obi-Wan on Mustafar, he just lost cause of his arrogance.
    Obi-Wan know that the only way to defeat Vader was to be smarter than him.


    Retribution does 225 damage 360° cc. Okay, but, you can cast it 2 times in a normal game.
    Also, you can dodge it, block, roll it.
    In HvV i did all my best for get retribution, i did it, and 2 enemyes blocked it, and the other 2 took literally no damage.
    How is this ok?
  • In all honesty, Im a Luke main, and he's been absolutely woeful for 2 years now. Sometimes you just gotta make the best of it. Soft Lad (Anakin) is still pretty damn good considering all the nerfs and generally you'll finish top of HvV still, and basically wipe the floor in GA.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!