criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

Star Wars Battlefront 2015

Lately I have been very bored and I missed the other EA battlefront. I sold the game after the new one came out. I am considering to buy it again, I always loved the sniping in the game. I would used the traits in game to one shot people while they used their jet pack. The thing is I play on PS4, and I don't want to waste my money if it is impossible to find a full server. So is their a lot of people play 2015 battlefront on PS4 still?

Replies

• There’s enough to get a few good games in, but matchmaking can be slow at times. It’s dirt cheap though and well worth getting imo.
  • The game can still have pretty full servers and I still feel there are plenty of people who still play it. Matchmaking is slow but once you’re in a match the lobby usually fills up. Also if you’re lucky you can play the DLCs. I got into a game of Infiltration yesterday and it was fun.
  • I miss the Bespin /Cloud City and Sullust maps.
  • I miss the Bespin map for the walker assault. You were able to get so many advantage points unlike battlefront 2 which seems restrictive for where you can snipe. As you can tell sniping was my favorite part of the game for me....

• I was playing it a few weeks ago. I never had any issue getting full games of Cargo and sometimes Extraction. I didn't try any other modes.
  • SSJSnoop
    2182 posts Member
    Only get it if you also get the Death Star dlc.
  • SSJSnoop wrote: »
    Only get it if you also get the Death Star dlc.

I don’t even like flying that much but I would pay to have that trench run map back, awesome map imo.
  • Batman20
    2102 posts Member
    Depends when you play it at the weekends it's possible to find matches on the dlc maps but during the weeks it's impossible I can never find matches then. Plenty of people still play walker assault and HvV on the launch maps although you will struggle to find games in other modes like hero hunt
  • Walker and Cargo are always easy finds. Dropzone,HvV, and Supremacy also have a good following. On weekends Bespin and OR is easy to find games. I don’t really understand why Scariff and DS is harder to get games other than the forced flying stages.
  • d0kRX
    1462 posts Member
    Lately I have been very bored and I missed the other EA battlefront. I sold the game after the new one came out. I am considering to buy it again, I always loved the sniping in the game. I would used the traits in game to one shot people while they used their jet pack. The thing is I play on PS4, and I don't want to waste my money if it is impossible to find a full server. So is their a lot of people play 2015 battlefront on PS4 still?

Dude you'll need to pick the game back up ASAP! You can get plenty of full servers on PS4. Walker assault, drop zone, and cargo. Make friends with @Way_Good_Bro . And you can get HvV too. Sure there are some modders but they can be countered especially with friends. Also the game is still way fun! It is staying alive.
    PSN: d0kRX
  • tommytom64
    1091 posts Member
    Does anyone still play Turning Point?
  • Way_Good_Bro
    38 posts Member
    edited June 21
    d0kRX wrote: »

Dude you'll need to pick the game back up ASAP! You can get plenty of full servers on PS4. Walker assault, drop zone, and cargo. Make friends with @Way_Good_Bro . And you can get HvV too. Sure there are some modders but they can be countered especially with friends. Also the game is still way fun! It is staying alive.

Thanks for the mention @d0kRX ! @mkrupa508819 Yeah I've never had trouble finding Walker Assault lobbies on US & EU servers, particularly at these times:
    • US West & Europe Servers: 12:00 - 20:00 GMT
    • US East: 22:00 - 05:00 GMT
    As for the DLCs, such as Bespin, Scarif and Death Star, you will need to befriend the right players who are always getting help to kickstart lobbies. ChicagoLatinPapi, Den_Dastardly, HellaBio4 and rayshadow34 are just a few of the players whom you could reach out to if you're keen to join their DLC games.

Feel free to add me too but let me know you're from the forums! PSN: Way_Good_Bro
  • Fantastic game. Definitely worth a pick up.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh