criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

Least common heroes in HvV

I’m thinking Finn and bossk. I rarely encounter these characters in matches.
Hech4Lyf!

Replies

• hsf_
    1855 posts Member
    I've actually not seen Rey that much recently, same too with Dooku.
  • hsf_ wrote: »
    I've actually not seen Rey that much recently, same too with Dooku.

I see dooku all the time as part of button masher teams
    Hech4Lyf!
  • Zman2202
    536 posts Member
    Always a bossk
  • Zman2202 wrote: »
    Always a bossk

Seems rare to me.
    Hech4Lyf!
  • I would agree that Bossk and Finn are less often seen because they are too slow and useless now unless your team is specifically using them as support.

First issue is that bossk needs to be able to rapid fire his relby like the blaster heroes can rapid fire their pistols. He doesn't need to do a lot of damage, just be on par with Lando or Han for shooting speed. When bossk is not scoped in he should be able to rapid fire weapon at weaker damage level.

Bossk's slow moon jump has almost become useless now because once he starts jumping and someone is after him he has to keep jumping in order to avoid being hit, which is irritating on both ends playing him and trying to kill him. I wish that they could change his jump to be quicker and less of a slow "moon walk jump". Another option would be to allow bossk to stick to walls up to a certain height. This could help him to avoid the lightsaber characters. He is just super weak in HvV and I have given up playing him there because it takes forever to get kills as him unless you constantly spam abilities which still takes a while because you have to wait for refresh. Something needs to be done for him for sure.

Finn has the same issues practically as bossk. His weapon sucks except when using it to snipe people. He can't switch with the press of a button from his rifle to his pistol which only really work in one specific situation each. Pistol only really works at close range and rifle only really works at super far range. He should be allowed to switch to his pistol at will with the press of a button(using fourth ability to switch weapons). His rifle makes him pointless to play in maps like jabba's palace unless you hide all day long until you can use the pistol again. It also takes a while to pull out when you need it super quick for CQC situations.

If they switch out his pistol to a fourth ability like i suggest, then his undercover boss ability that gives him the pistol now, should allow him to sprint around super fast like bossk. I mean Finn is a young guy after all he should be able to move much faster than all these other blaster heroes! Also it could help to counter bossk too and allow finn to get away from sith lords. Especially since he has the line "Better Run" and he is always running away in the movies!

Finn also needs to be able to move normally with big deal activated!

• Finn for sure. Can't remember last time I saw him in HvV. He's not even that bad. Give him a helmetless stormtrooper skin and I guarantee you'll see him all the time.

Don't see Bossk much either. But that's honestly a breath of fresh air considering how often you find him in GA and CS.
  • Empire_TW
    6500 posts Member
    Finn has been common as of late but before the TDM he was definitely the least common. Bossk is very common on maps like Kessel and Jabba's Palace.

Lando, unfortunately, is starting to be uncommon
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • Raylol
    1140 posts Member
    Lando and Finn.
    Bossk is a beast tho, a totally gamechanger in HvV.
  • Bossk a game changer............ doubtful. LOL

Now Phasma is a game changer in terms of heroes. It can be hard to force pull her out of her circle if she is in the right spot.

Does your team even know how to use Anakin against Bossk? Mines out.......... Heroic might force explode them back in Bossk's face. Bossk jumps away force pull him back to you. DONE!
  • ZephanUnbound
    3012 posts Member
    edited June 21
    Top 5 least common in my experience:
    • Finn (I've ran into maybe 30 Finn's in the last 500 matches. The recent buffs helped him some, but he is still barely played)
    • Lando (I've ran into maybe 35 Lando's in the last 500 matches. People stopped playing him after his stun was nerfed)
    • Phasma (I've ran into maybe 50 Phasma's in the last 500 matches. She's alot more common recently, since camping your whole team around her turret in the new deathmatch HvV is very effective)
    • Leia (I'd say I've ran into maybe 80-90 Leia's in the last 500 matches. Alot of those were when her Princess skin released though, not seeing her as much lately)
    • Boskk (I've ran into maybe 100 Boskk's in the last 500 matches I'd say. I play him alot personally, but he's not very common)

Notice that all 5 are blaster characters, people just prefer saber characters to blaster characters in this game. And of course 4/5 of these 4 are among the weakest blaster characters in HvV, while Boskk is barely played even though he is very good in HvV for whatever reason.

• Bossk a game changer............ doubtful. LOL

Now Phasma is a game changer in terms of heroes. It can be hard to force pull her out of her circle if she is in the right spot.

Does your team even know how to use Anakin against Bossk? Mines out.......... Heroic might force explode them back in Bossk's face. Bossk jumps away force pull him back to you. DONE!

I main bossk in HvV, so I’m probably biased, but he’s amazing in HvV. He can engage at any range, has 3 unblockable high damage abilities, and has great regeneration. On top of that, he’s got an awesome jump to avoid spammers.

Only anakin is a bit of an issue due to his 360 abilities.
    Hech4Lyf!
  • Batman20
    1858 posts Member
    edited June 21
    I see a few bossks I would go with phasma and leia I see more Finns than leias. And nobody seems to use phasma when I play HvV nobody picks her
  • JAREDUP
    1596 posts Member
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    Finn has been common as of late but before the TDM he was definitely the least common. Bossk is very common on maps like Kessel and Jabba's Palace.

Lando, unfortunately, is starting to be uncommon

Lando is getting uncommon because at least for me, I'm tired of having to smash the trigger as fast as possible to compete, and the new hvv you're always in combat
    For the Greater Good

9k2nxbv51kuu.gif
  • TBZ12
    45 posts Member
    ANAKIN SKYWALKER and VADER
    Hi
  • MC_XIX
    1916 posts Member
    Leia, Finn, Lando.

Bossk, Phasma, Palps.

Just my experience. People go for sabers first these days.