criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Forest of Endor

[Megathread] EOR Matchmaking Issues

1232425262729Next

Replies

• any chance to get the matchmaking remove ? it doesn't respect the map rotation. what's the main reason to keep it ? more than 1000 replies and it's still there.
  • Seeing as they dont float this thread in an attempt to bury the issue then people should just turn every other thread around into an EOR Matchmaking discussion!..lol. I'm pretty sure 75% of the threads and complaints can be related to EOR MM!
  • Seeing as they dont float this thread in an attempt to bury the issue then people should just turn every other thread around into an EOR Matchmaking discussion!..lol. I'm pretty sure 75% of the threads and complaints can be related to EOR MM!

I'm not getting any serious issues with EOR MM anymore. It works way better than it did before that update.
  • monday night march 18, we played a game on yavin 4. we played each side. we were 20 VS 20. nobody were able to win and it was fun. both teams were balanced.

then the Famous eor matchmaking put us on jakku .... 8 VS 8 and nobody came to fill each side.

where did you put the 24 missing players ???? on HvV with the matchmaking you move a player from a side to another. What happened in GA ??? where are the other players ??? don't tell me they all left !!!

months and months of frustation and confusion about the EOR matchmaking.

i know you have a lot of problems to fix, but why don't you just remove it until you fix it ? can anybody explain to us how it really works ??? why do you split players on separate games ??

• EOR MM still does not work like people expect it to.
    51bvn954fmlp.png
  • EOR MM still does not work like people expect it to.

Literally when i received an update from this post i was automatically thinking.
    They finally did it, they prepared a matchmaking system that works for a change, or they rolled back to the previous system. Which was not great, but it was working and it gave you the freedom to chose.

Now i find we still have no freedom, "this is how freedom dies with thunderous applause" of clapping each other on the back @ Dice. no wonder i no longer support any kind of Dice/EA product.
  • Wow. This is a very interesting thread isn't it. Says a lot about community input Vs actual agenda.