criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

What makes you insta quit in HvV?

Prev1
Raylol
1140 posts Member
In my case:

*A Lando or a Leia in our team (if we start winning I won’t quit)

* Enemy team has an advantage of like 6 points and my team doesn’t start playing strategically.

*my team starts as blasters and if we are losing they don’t change to sabers.

Replies

• vVrathh
    504 posts Member
    Phasma, Iden, Boba and Palpatine in the same team.
  • vVrathh
    504 posts Member
    Oh and Endor light side. I simply refuse to torture myself like that.
  • Raylol
    1140 posts Member
    vVrathh wrote: »

I would say Yavin, like hour ago we had a match there, as Light side we lost 0-27 then next round no one quitted, we smashed them 0-33 as Dark side.
  • vVrathh
    504 posts Member
    Raylol wrote: »

I would say Yavin, like hour ago we had a match there, as Light side we lost 0-27 then next round no one quitted, we smashed them 0-33 as Dark side.

Yavin is better than Endor as you have more hiding places from Boba. And you dont have an insane climb to get to the camping Boba that will just fly away once you get up there. And Boba has a much worse overview of the map on Yavin.
  • KZ_Toxic
    341 posts Member
    I don't instantly quit. I'll at least stick around to see how this is going to play out. Quitting isn't how you git gud
  • Honestly, I can't recall ever quitting an HvV match. I've even stayed in 4 v 1 matches just to get my credit payout at the end (it's actually quite easy to top the leaderboard in a 4 v 1 match if you pick the right character to play as).
  • MC_XIX
    2081 posts Member
    When I join a lobby and the enemy team clearly consists of a party of 3 or 4 players. Why bother when I know I'll have potato teammates who will charge in thinking they can win a 1v4 as Luke Skywalker.
  • I don't like to quit but when my team is getting obviously slaughtered, I tend not to want to waste my time. I like competitive matches where either team can win.
    PSN: Agent_TSCX
    Join me, and together we will rule the Galaxy!
  • PlayersPurity
    629 posts Member
    edited June 22
    When the other team seems too overpowered to face against and my teammates start leaving.
    Current Topics:
    Leia Improvements
    Heroes vs Villains Improvements
    Staff Strikes Improvement

m3s3leriptmd.png
    PSN / Twitter: PlayersPurity

I will not stop complaining until DICE update Leia's Hoth skin's sideburns and add some for Rey!!

• JayJedi
    380 posts Member
    When I join into a game that is 30-15.
  • Raylol
    1140 posts Member
    Seeing @Raylol on the opposing side. I know it’s already over for us.

You should change from console, system, whatever if you see me and pray I never use that one.
  • I only quit in the middle of an HvV match if it is 1v4, and I’m the last person on my team still playing. If I have verified that I am going up against an enemy team (after several matches), I will leave before the next match starts.
    Bring back Extraction to the main menu please!

What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019/2020:
    “Season” 4: Episode IX
    “Season” 5: Rogue One
  • ROMG4
    2955 posts Member
    edited June 23
    Nothing because I don't quit

Unless I join into a losing match or sometimes when my team has only managed to kill 6 targets and they are already below 20

At that point it's not really worth it to stick around

I'm very, very, serious about not being a selfish ***** by abandoning lobbies and ruining the experience for others even if the match is going very poorly and is annoying. I look down upon those that do "insta quit"

I am a very serious team try hard player. Yes, I just referred to myself as serious and actually being serious about calling myself serious about something

I am dynamic

TLDR, anyone who quits is a wussy! jk
    OOM-9 FOR BATTLEFRONT 2
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    The OOM-9 Thread
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/76756/the-oom-9-thread-9-9-the-phantom-droid/p1
  • If the enemy team is clearly in a party & I'm not. No matter the skill level of the individual players, if they're organized they'll win. I'd just be wasting my time sticking around playing that, while I don't mind losing, I don't really play the game just to have me and my team consistently killed while having very little to retaliate with.
    th1t3mn151el.gif

"Never doubt what you have done, All your decisions brought you to that point."
    -Kreia / KOTOR 2

Euaaagh
    -Lego Yoda
  • rollind24
    5951 posts Member
    Why quit if there’s a tall ledge/cliff etc?
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • If the map is kashyyyk
  • Raylol
    1140 posts Member
    edited June 23
    If the enemy team is clearly in a party & I'm not. No matter the skill level of the individual players, if they're organized they'll win. I'd just be wasting my time sticking around playing that, while I don't mind losing, I don't really play the game just to have me and my team consistently killed while having very little to retaliate with.

A good dark side team can win a good light side team that is on a party
    Post edited by Raylol on
  • OcDoc
    1984 posts Member
    I only quit when I am certain I am going up against a team and they have a discernible communication advantage. It isn’t easy playing with randoms. Typically even then I will stay in the game if nobody on my team quits.

I probably quit less than 1% of the time. Maybe even less than 0.5% of the time as I am trying to set an example.
  • this_old_mouse
    1792 posts Member
    edited June 23
    Getting constantly homed onto by the saber tracking and unable to do anything as a blaster hero caused be to uninstall not too long ago, I was pretty angry
    PSN: this_old_mouse
  • When there's too much 3 'n 4 vs 1 crap goin on. That irks me to no end.
  • I'll get tilted, but hardly ever quit. Maybe after a few matches if the frustrations persist. Most of my frustrations come from constantly fighting multiple players and even spawing right behind them when my team spawns across the map. As long as me and my team can put up a good fight, I'm good. Losing while taking the top player spot makes it worth it so I just aim for that when I can.
  • FightingLions14
    505 posts Member
    edited June 23
    @Raylol There is one thing that ***** me off in HvV that I can’t stand. Allow me to explain.

So my team of me and other randoms are losing, and we have no chance. The match has long been decided, and although my efforts are good to keep us in it, the others... well they go in solo and get shredded.

So I do the most logical thing...start emoting in front of the other team...and they emote back. And next thing you know we got 5 of us emoting, having a good time. We travel around the map together, jump around, and life is good...until that one little ***** comes along on my team and attacks them. And then we get crushed.

I try to make amends with more emoting but my attempts are futile. To all those little try hard sh!ts out there: learn that winning isn’t everything and emoting is fun. Make enemies your friends. Thank you.
  • @Raylol There is one thing that **** me off in HvV that I can’t stand. Allow me to explain.

So my team of me and other randoms are losing, and we have no chance. The match has long been decided, and although my efforts are good to keep us in it, the others... well they go in solo and get shredded.

So I do the most logical thing...start emoting in front of the other team...and they emote back. And next thing you know we got 5 of us emoting, having a good time. We travel around the map together, jump around, and life is good...until that one little ***** comes along on my team and attacks them. And then we get crushed.

I try to make amends with more emoting but my attempts are futile. To all those little try hard sh!ts out there: learn that winning isn’t everything and emoting is fun. Make enemies your friends. Thank you.

What I hate is that people do that from the start of the game and do nothing. It's a waste of time. I mean, I get it. Everyone is goofing off and having fun, but I just want to play as well. Rank up some heroes and go about my business.
  • I don't quit even when I'm out numbered. People quit on me when they see how weak my heroes are. 😂, but I do want to quit when the team runs in 3 different ways. Stick together and you can't be beat.
  • Getting constantly homed onto by the saber tracking and unable to do anything as a blaster hero caused be to uninstall not too long ago, I was pretty angry

Hahahahaha, that is a reality! The rage is real in this mode.
  • RyanK388
    1860 posts Member
    Joining a game that has 15/25 ratio, not gonna play a losing game
  • Chico
    494 posts Member
    When one of the enemy team is glitching all over the place and none of your attacks work on them. That is the only time I will quit. I have ended up 1 v 4 before and even when all 4 of the opposition just attacked and killed me over and over again I continued to play in the hope my team would fill up and I could get some revenge.
  • SSJSnoop
    2182 posts Member
    Procure Good You Protoplasmic Invertebrate Jelly.
  • mastery0ta
    6497 posts Member
    Honestly never, I do admit to throwing myself off a ledge sometimes though to speed up an almost over unwinnable match. gotta get them CREDITS
  • Cadoth
    1178 posts Member
    I quit if I have to play DS, I just want to level up my Rey 😆
  • When my team just go to dead one by one like zombies, I really hate them >:(

• CC_1010
    2482 posts Member
    Phasma, Iden, Boba and Palpatine in the same team.

Pretty much
  • CC_1010
    2482 posts Member
    Raylol wrote: »

Yavin is better than Endor as you have more hiding places from Boba. And you dont have an insane climb to get to the camping Boba that will just fly away once you get up there. And Boba has a much worse overview of the map on Yavin.

Ensor is cool on PC
  • RyanK388
    1860 posts Member
    edited June 23
    Is there an Endor HvV?
    Edit:
    From now I just use the updated HvV to level up my heroes for GA and CS
    Live/lose or die/win I get xp for participating at least
    Post edited by RyanK388 on
  • TertiusRegent
    248 posts Member
    edited June 23
    KZ_Toxic wrote: »
    I don't instantly quit. I'll at least stick around to see how this is going to play out. Quitting isn't how you git gud

You don’t “git gud” by constantly dying needlessly every 10-30 seconds either.

• CC_1010
    2482 posts Member
    RyanK388 wrote: »
    Is there an Endor HvV?
    Edit:
    From now I just use the updated HvV to level up my heroes for GA and CS
    Live/lose or die/win I get xp for participating at least

Yes. It’s the walker part of the map from GA
  • Heroes existing
  • Revan72
    592 posts Member
    Heroes existing

xyj3tlgir7l7.gif
  • I never quit anything in my life. Except paying for certain services online that you can readily get for free now.
  • ROMG4
    2955 posts Member
    edited June 23
    Who dare laugh at my original post how dare you

I am a very serious person who sacrifice time and life to make others happy. You all are lame for your clear disregard to your fellow men

You are laaaaaaaame

Fight me 1v1 I mlg you
    OOM-9 FOR BATTLEFRONT 2
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    The OOM-9 Thread
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/76756/the-oom-9-thread-9-9-the-phantom-droid/p1
  • I very rarely quit. I like to stay to the end, try to play and get better. I was on a team the other day on Geonosis (I think) where everyone on my team quit but me. At that point it was like 2-33 (we were losing of course), and I was hunted down constantly. I did quit then. But that was one of the only times. Another time I had players pop in and out, so I was down to 2 at one time, then back up to 4. I can't remember if we one or not. I try to stay as a group, which really helps winning, but when other players jump in there and die 1v4, by the time I get there from the other side of the map, all my teammates are on the other side now and I'm by the enemy team all by myself.

One game recently on Naboo Hangar, enemy team members kept dying, then popping up right behind me (when I seem to spawn on the other side of the map). Was very frustrating, but I still didn't quit.
    PSN: riffraff169
    PC: lsd4568
  • Revan72
    592 posts Member
    ROMG4 wrote: »
    Who dare laugh at my original post how dare you

I am a very serious person who sacrifice time and life to make others happy. You all are lame for your clear disregard to your fellow men

You are laaaaaaaame

Fight me 1v1 I mlg you

3a15d7v9i8ib.gif
  • Alwe15
    1456 posts Member
    I quit if I get placed in a game that's already playing...I don't want some sloppy seconds.

That, and if I am against players that far exceed my abilities. Git Gud does not apply if you die 20 times in a row...
  • TjPunx
    1599 posts Member
    I quit when they got rid of the targeting system
  • SSJSnoop
    2182 posts Member
    Alwe15 wrote: »
    I quit if I get placed in a game that's already playing...I don't want some sloppy seconds.

That, and if I am against players that far exceed my abilities. Git Gud does not apply if you die 20 times in a row...

That's precisely when Git Gud applies XD

Cry Moar.