criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

212 recon division skin is slightly inaccurate!

Is it me or is the battlefront version if the 212th recon division skin darker then how it looked like in the clone wars tv show
Battlefront jc3hjtoea2xp.jpeg
cajbpc96xq2o.png

Clone wars z79dhb92kho5.jpeg

Replies

• It's also way too shiny/glossy with the helmet looking way too over sized
  • No one ever complained about having a big helmet before did they?
    It's also way too shiny/glossy with the helmet looking way too over sized

• No one ever complained about having a big helmet before did they?
    It's also way too shiny/glossy with the helmet looking way too over sized

For the ARF trooper? I did
  • Alex64 wrote: »
    Who cares about it?

Obviously not you, but clearly others do
  • Maybe the cartoon helmet was wrong? And they've fixed it for the game. Just an idea like.
  • Yea, let's waste precious resources and time on polishing clone wars skins while other eras have nothing.
  • Maybe the cartoon helmet was wrong? And they've fixed it for the game. Just an idea like.

Maybe, but either way, the helmet look a bit too big for a human to actually be wearing
  • Wolfman91 wrote: »
    Yea, let's waste precious resources and time on polishing clone wars skins while other eras have nothing.

Sounds like a you problem.
    But seriously, no one has said this is a priority
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Who cares about it?

This is the last thing anyone could care about

Nevertheless, it is still cared about by some
  • F8RGE wrote: »
    It will likely look a little different to you once you see them running around an in-game environment. Front end lighting isn't the same as 'in play' lighting.

I hope so, thanks for the response
  • That's a fair point.
    Who cares about it?

Who cares about it?

A minority that really doesn't matter

Every player matters
  • Alex64
    7020 posts Member
    Who cares about it?

Every player matters

Those who don't care also matters

• I understand you wanting everything to be perfect but at least wait until it's out and you've seen in action, then if you are unsatisfied and still want to let it be known you have the right to do so. Btw these are minor issues, already much work went into these skins it's better if they focus elsewhere.
  • Alex64
    7020 posts Member
    edited June 24
    The problem here is that OP wants to see this skin like the cartoon and he forgot that this is a videogame and it's not the same color palette and not the same design.

• F8RGE
    733 posts EA Community Manager
    Who cares about it?

Everyone matters. We certainly won't be able to please everyone but we can at least listen to what they'd like, what their concerns are etc
  • Ultras
    43 posts Member
    i think that the 212th/41st Scout Skins need a tweak, thats my opinion, if u dont agree thats fine, u cant please Greeks and Trojans!
  • Ultras wrote: »
    i think that the 212th/41st Scout Skins need a tweak, thats my opinion, if u dont agree thats fine, u cant please Greeks and Trojans!

Agreed, I'm a sucker for perfection, so if something doesn't seem quite right, I'll say. But overall, the skins are awesome, just a few tweaks and they'd be perfect
  • Alex64
    7020 posts Member
    F8RGE wrote: »
    Who cares about it?

Everyone matters. We certainly won't be able to please everyone but we can at least listen to what they'd like, what their concerns are etc

Also there are people who want to see new content from another eras and i'm so sure they(me included) would not argue about this kind of things like design or colors, we just would love to see those things added.

• Smattonellus
    630 posts Member
    edited June 28
    Ultras wrote: »

Agreed, I'm a sucker for perfection, so if something doesn't seem quite right, I'll say. But overall, the skins are awesome, just a few tweaks and they'd be perfect

What troubles me is that ARF helmet seems huge, but I'll wait and see how it turns out during gameplay.

Edit: After having actually played it i'll say it, the color and markings seem fine to me, but the helmet is definitely too big, other than that it's pretty cool, especially the officer with the shoulder antenna.
    Post edited by Smattonellus on
    Who cares about it?

Also there are people who want to see new content from another eras and i'm so sure they(me included) would not argue about this kind of things like design or colors, we just would love to see those things added.

Believe me, I would be doing the exact same thing I am now if it was Imperial skins, Resistance or Hero skins, it doesn't matter to me
  • Ultras wrote: »

What troubles me is that ARF helmet seems huge, but I'll wait and see how it turns out during gameplay.

That's my main gripe, but yeah, may just be the angle or something. I will need to see it in game
  • Alex64
    7020 posts Member
    Who cares about it?

Believe me, I would be doing the exact same thing I am now if it was Imperial skins, Resistance or Hero skins, it doesn't matter to me

I have never seen any of these threads around here.

Who cares about it?

Because we haven't had any other skins. But regardless of that, as an example, there was a thread I participated in showing how the Imperial Jumptrooper default skin is currently inaccurate
  • Alex64
    7020 posts Member
    Who cares about it?

Pretty sure that if we made Luke's Yavin appearance and the shade of yellow on his jacket was slightly off, we'd see similar threads.

We're all Star Wars fans at the end of the day, is all that matters.

The last OT skin release was Leia ANH, and no one argue about her dress, i'm just saying, i'm also a star wars fan and i think the priority should be on the core mechanics and not the character design but that's just my opinion.

• Smattonellus
    630 posts Member
    edited June 24
    Who cares about it?

For instance there's people, including me, asking for an iridonian zabrak, as having a dathomirian, or night brother if you prefer is a bit strange, especially with pale skin (should be more yellowish).

Obviously this in regard to existing content already in the game, as for asking for new stuff, there is much of that requested for the other eras too.
  • Ultras
    43 posts Member
    if you think that the 41st Scout Skin needs a tweak, go to this link and drop a like/agree

https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/140238/41st-scout-battalion-skin-is-not-acurrate#latest
    It will likely look a little different to you once you see them running around an in-game environment. Front end lighting isn't the same as 'in play' lighting.

Thanks for the reply, I’ll buy the skin and see for myself

Thanks for the reply, I’ll buy the skin and see for myself

As will I, I've always wanted the ARF trooper in game
  • IIPrest0nII
    4287 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    Thread cleaned. Please keep the discussion on topic. Arguing and derailing will be removed.

Thank you <3
    SWBF Forums Senior Moderator/ Check out the forum rules & guidelines