criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

Where are those Droidekas? Update & Release Notes

Replies

• anidriX
    1014 posts Member
    Oidmetala wrote: »
    Nice update.

I'm only not sure if it is better or worse for Iden Versio now. I liked how she was able to heal herself with the droid very much...

Much MUCH better. This is a big buff for her. She now can regen health with anything. Her TL-50's very strong and its alternate fire deals 150 damage. Removing her health regen from an ability with a base 20 sec cooldown will make her a VERY good pick for GA. Now even more than ever since her card Droid Batteries got fixed.
  • Ever since the June 11th update blue lasers turn red upon deflection. This is to say that when ever a trooper fires blue lasers at a blocking lightsaber wielder the deflected lasers are red rather than the expected blue lasers. I hope this is fixed with this patch however I don’t see it listed. It’s a minor bug so I wouldn’t be surprised if this patch does fix it but just a heads up because it really breaks immersion for die hard fans like myself.
  • awakespace
    1083 posts Member
    anidriX wrote: »
    awakespace wrote: »
    F8RGE wrote: »
    Izzyx91 wrote: »
    Is Finn not getting a health on kill card or did you guys just leave this out...? From my understanding, all heroes and villains were receiving one.
    Awesome for giving them HoK to those who had HoAK but why were Finn and Yoda left out? Yoda's base range for Unleashed is terrible and on top of that, it does 120 damage. Big props for removing Finn's movement reduction during Big Deal, that was a long-awaited buff.

@F8RGE or @EA_Charlemagne, could you please confirm if you purposely left out Yoda and Finn from the HoK change?
    Also, what about Finn's and Yoda's health cards. Are they still health on ability, not health on kill?

I think that they played this safe with Finn and Yoda.

Finn would be broken with his Dead Eye ability getting extended duration and health on every kill would be too much.
    Yoda is already pretty dangerous as he is. I think because he's so hard to hit in general, they made this trade-off.

Yes. We will see how it goes.

I understand Yoda, but think Finn deserves full health on kill

I would understand Yoda but Unleash is one of the most inconsistent abilities in the game. It does a low damage for a HoK ability, has a very small base range and almost always the hit detection fails on point blank range. On top of that, it's nearly impossible to kill Villains with it for two reason, the first one being the low damage and the second one being that half or more of the enemy team will be playing as lightsaber villains which do not charge up for extra damage and range. Finn, even though his needs it as well, has the Glie that's somewhat reliable against troopers.
    Truth be told, most people who are against this, argue that Yoda has the best block in the game and in the process, they forget that one of the main reasons for that is that the Lightsaber Block is one of the glitchiest, most unreliable thing of the game. If the lightsaber blocks were to function properly, this wouldn't even be up for discussion.

I personally think Yoda would be fine with full HoK, and agree that it's pretty rough with just his push - maybe they could make it kills with lightsaber only that give health. But I can understand it because of his tiny hitbox and health buff and blocking power.

I'm not sure what you mean by that. Are you refering to only allowing to regen HP via lightsaber kills while Presence is active?
    The tiny hitbox "excuse" does not account for balancing between platforms. His smaller hitbox makes little to no difference on PC which is why they should make a decision based on that.
    If they gave Iden a regular HoK who has a very powerful blaster and an impenetrable shield then it makes no sense not to give one to Yoda just because he has a health buff and a good block.

I meant that if Yoda killed anyone with his lightsaber strikes, at any time, that that would result in his getting health - but not from his push.

But I really think he should just have full HoK

• Zepheon
    234 posts Member
    @F8RGE Can you please look into Maul’s spin attack hitting twice? It will hit during the animation and also as he exits the animation. Vader’s choke needs to be dodgable, Obi-Wan’s mind trick lasts way too long for HVV and Unrelenting Advance needs to be toned down too. Also, block and dodge need to be more responsive and reliable in general. There’s something wrong with the latency in the servers and it makes a defensive playstyle difficult. Also curious about Yoda and Finn health on kill for HVV. If you could look into this I feel it would contribute greatly to the quality of the game.
  • awakespace
    1083 posts Member
    Zepheon wrote: »
    @F8RGE Can you please look into Maul’s spin attack hitting twice? It will hit during the animation and also as he exits the animation. Vader’s choke needs to be dodgable, Obi-Wan’s mind trick lasts way too long for HVV and Unrelenting Advance needs to be toned down too. Also, block and dodge need to be more responsive and reliable in general. There’s something wrong with the latency in the servers and it makes a defensive playstyle difficult. Also curious about Yoda and Finn health on kill for HVV. If you could look into this I feel it would contribute greatly to the quality of the game.

I completely agree with all of this except for toning down unrelenting advance - it is incredibly easy to avoid and leaves grievous totally exposed from behind - it's fine

The rest of it is spot on
  • Ever since the June 11th update blue lasers turn red upon deflection. This is to say that when ever a trooper fires blue lasers at a blocking lightsaber wielder the deflected lasers are red rather than the expected blue lasers. I hope this is fixed with this patch however I don’t see it listed. It’s a minor bug so I wouldn’t be surprised if this patch does fix it but just a heads up because it really breaks immersion for die hard fans like myself.

This is a Day 1 BUG actually. It has always been like this

giphy.gif
    BUGs? No, never heard of
  • @F8RGE Will you ever add a passive ability for lightsaber heroes?
  • anidriX wrote: »
    Izzyx91 wrote: »
    Is Finn not getting a health on kill card or did you guys just leave this out...? From my understanding, all heroes and villains were receiving one.
    Awesome for giving them HoK to those who had HoAK but why were Finn and Yoda left out? Yoda's base range for Unleashed is terrible and on top of that, it does 120 damage. Big props for removing Finn's movement reduction during Big Deal, that was a long-awaited buff.

@F8RGE or @EA_Charlemagne, could you please confirm if you purposely left out Yoda and Finn from the HoK change?
    Also, what about Finn's and Yoda's health cards. Are they still health on ability, not health on kill?

I think that they played this safe with Finn and Yoda.

Finn would be broken with his Dead Eye ability getting extended duration and health on every kill would be too much.
    Yoda is already pretty dangerous as he is. I think because he's so hard to hit in general, they made this trade-off.

Yes. We will see how it goes.

I understand Yoda, but think Finn deserves full health on kill

I would understand Yoda but Unleash is one of the most inconsistent abilities in the game. It does a low damage for a HoK ability, has a very small base range and almost always the hit detection fails on point blank range. On top of that, it's nearly impossible to kill Villains with it for two reason, the first one being the low damage and the second one being that half or more of the enemy team will be playing as lightsaber villains which do not charge up for extra damage and range. Finn, even though his needs it as well, has the Glie that's somewhat reliable against troopers.
    Truth be told, most people who are against this, argue that Yoda has the best block in the game and in the process, they forget that one of the main reasons for that is that the Lightsaber Block is one of the glitchiest, most unreliable thing of the game. If the lightsaber blocks were to function properly, this wouldn't even be up for discussion.

They just need to make it the same across the board and balance numbers accordingly. Ultimately I have grown to kind of hate Unleash for the very reasons you listed, especially in HvV. If you get kills with Unleash in HvV (or HS LOL) it is luck or you are playing people/teams well below the skill level of your own...
  • TiNie
    280 posts Member
    All Heroes and Villians need Health on Kill (without ability) by default. It's one reason why Finn is really bad in HvV, except against Boba and Sidious. There should be one exception. kills by Phasma's droid. Phasma should get health back with all but kills by her droid. There are already too many Phasma campers ruining matches.

Yoda, besides Obi-Wan, is the worst light side force user in HvV. He NEEDS a full HoK card. Anakin, at all, Luke, because of his Force powers and his speed and Rey because her insight and the stamina drain reduction are much better! That's not Star Wars authentic. I would like to play Yoda in HvV, but without getting health back and his slow saber swing rate, he is not very good to play. His presence ability is a joke, if you think about Vader and his "rage" ability. Vader gets 200HP health bonus, increased lightsaber damage and stamina drain reduction. I think Yoda should get something similar to this in presence. I have to wait for the increased swing speed in the upcoming update. Furthermore Yoda's force push is broken and it's range can break down to almost zero.
    My suggestion would be, Yoda's force push should not necessarily grow while loading, but only gaining strength, i.e. damage output. The standard force push range should be about the same as Luke's Push, Maul's Choke Hold or with Yoda's unleashed card and it should not collapse to almost nothing.

Sidious is almost dead if he is under Obi-Wan's mindtrick, he lacks of a defence. He needs a block more than before. All other lightsaber charakters kann still block and defend themself.

Making Obi-Wan's mindtrick lasting that long to make him stronger is the wrong way. Obi-Wan is really the worst lightsight force user. His All-Out Push is way too inert and the area of effect is too thin. His Mindtrick lasts to long for enemies. His Defensive Rush is in my opinion pretty much useless in HvV. Maybe the latter might be well in GA, but not in HvV. It's sad, that Obi-Wan has 1 bad, an overpowered and 1 really useless ability for HvV. I would like to play him, but he is a really inert character to play.

Kylo Ren should get 130 lightsaber damage like all the others, or/and his resilience card should grant him damage without any restrinctions. It should be almost the same like Anakin's massiv strike card. Kylo should be able to deal about 150 lightsaber damage equipped with this "changed" resilience card. Kylo's frenzy ability is not well enough at the moment. 90% of the attack is blocked or can be dodged or rolled easily. Maybe his abiliy could break through blocks and deal 50% damage or should not be blocked by dodging or rolling. Look at Luke's rush ability for this. Maybe Maul's, Yoda's and Rey's similar abilities can deal damage while rolling or dodging too. It would be nice to see Kylo's freeze ability to freeze everything that can move, explode or whatever. I would like to see it the way it behaves in the movies. Freeze blaster fire, stop granates midair or exploding, shocks abilites activating, turrets, and much more.

Luke's new Jedi Fighter card should be for his stamina in general, not only for attack. His values for attacking, blocking blaster fire and lightsabers are one of the weakest in the game. All dark side lightsaber users, except of Vader, who has his stamina reduction, are way stronger in this.

I would like to see stamina Star Cards for all force users. The stamina should be as high as Obi-Wan's or Dooku's cards and should grant this bonus for all of the three possible cases. By the way, blaster user can jump and fire without any sanctions, why is a lightsaber user draining so much stamina if he/she is jumping? That's why I think EA didn't like force users at all, but force users are what makes Star Wars special and they are stronger. No extra stamina drain for lightsaber strike while jumping! All values for blocking blaster fire should be increased, or other way, significant less stamina should be lost by blocking.

What makes force users way weaker compared to blaster users is, that the latter are strong in far and close fights against the first ones. Running or punching into lightsaber blocks or strikes should not deal damage for the lightsaber users. It's already too much, that it's possible to roll force powers is really ridiculous for me.

• F8RGE wrote: »
    UhOhItsJus wrote: »
    Wow great changes overall. Might need to consider changing health regain amounts in the future for certain heroes. Any fix for the “falling” state when stepping off something only 1 inch high?

In the future they will be passive cards and we'll probably do a balance pass again around then.

@F8RGE Any news on future General Grievous fixes? Thrust Surge ballerina dance is getting old now, and Claw Rush and Unrelenting Advance cut out mid animation due to many factors. Can we expect a hot fix for him soon?
  • Psy3d
    775 posts Member
    Yet another Anakin nerf...which now also dragged Dooku in it...really wasn't necessary at all.

Well at least Luke hot some buff...so guess that would do for me :D
  • TiNie
    280 posts Member
    By the way. What about making lightsabers clash without dealing damage, if both are striking at the same time. At the moment both are dealing damage. That's why it's always ending in lightsaber spamming. If they clash without damage, someone will be sooner or later without stamina. That there are gamers who try to "spam" is not the problem with it, because I remember the last fight Vader vs Luke in Ep6 where Luke is spamming with his lightsaber too. The problem I have with this is, that the one with more damage and health wins (or with less bugs while spamming). Make the lightsaber clash, like they clash and block Anakin's passionate strike with a lightsaber strike for example.

What about changing stamina drain with lightsaber in the following way. A lightsaber hit is the standard value. A strike without any hit, I would call it a blank strike, would drain maybe 25% less stamina of a standard strike. A clash or strike that is blocked would drain 25% more stamina like a standard strike would take. So a blocked strike with a lightsaber would drain more damage and would lead much earlier to haveing no stamina. On the other hand a lightsaber strike without any hit or block would deal as much stamina as standard.

I would like to see more and complex lightsaber blocking animations. At the moment there is only one blocking "animation", it would be nice to see more than this. A greater variation of blocks.

I would delete this emote thing for HvV and would like to see more automatic "emote" while you are in a fight/duell. Why is this not done already. In most lightsaber fights in the movies, they are talking very much, this is something i really miss in the game. The emotes are not really used in game on PC anymore. For me the whole concept of the emotes in this game is not understandable. Make more automatic "emotes" or speech phrases while fighting would be much better.

I don't know if these emotes are used regularly in GA by some.

DARTH MAUL
    • Fixed an issue where Darth Maul's Spin Attack ability continued to affect enemies if Darth Maul died during the animation.

LUKE SKYWALKER
    • Fixed an issue where Luke could damage enemies with Rush after dying.

DARTH VADER
    • Fixed an issue where Darth Vader's Star Card Fueling the Rage would put the ability on cooldown, when the user eliminated enemies faster than the ability timer would indicate.

CAPTAIN PHASMA
    • Fixed an issue where the Staff Strikes ability continues to affect enemies if Captain Phasma is defeated during the animation.

REY
    • Fixed an issue where Rey's Dash Strike ability could be triggered twice before the ability ended.

About Maul and Phasma, this is actually old news, you had alredy fixed these BUGs when you fixed the Stuck Spin effect BUG and the Stuck Staff Strike effect BUG. These BUGs:

giphy.gif
    giphy.gif

The BUGs were probably related as when you announced these were fixed, it also fixed the attacking after dead BUGs for both. Luke was the only remaining character from the original crew that had this Attacking After Dead BUG.

About Rey, you've already almost negated the effect of a double Dash Strike in your last attempt to fix this BUG. If this is indeed a new patch, and not a statement about something that was already done in a previous patch like the previous 2 statements I mentioned above, then it'll be nice but not something that'll make much of a difference, as her second dash strike doesn't last for even a second, it's just a really small extension of her original Dash Strike.

About Luke, I really hope you're telling the truth here. If so, maybe this BUG will finally be gone forever. Well, that is if Anakin can't trigger it too. Our QA Team has this test set to happen soon, as people reported that Passionate Strike could also trigger this Attacking After Dead BUG. Luke's BUG can be seen here clearly:

Luke's View:
    giphy.gif
    Vader's View:
    giphy.gif

And about Vader. Finally! You finally fixed that annoying Day 1 BUG which should have been done ages ago because it was a simple mistake and very easy to understand. It certainly didn't take you long to fix it, it just didn't appear in the priority queue I'm sure. Well, I hope this note is true though, we've had some misleading notes in the past. However, now you'll have to take a close look at Vader on GA because with this card working it'll be used by almost everyone for it's a very powerful card to use. The BUG looked like this:

giphy.gif
    Whenever you killed an enemy, and the amount of time gained to increase the ability's duration would make the total remaining time of the ability surpass its starting value, the overflow would trigger the cancellation of the ability and its cooldown would kick in.

With this card working, Vader players can go on a rampage, regaining health as they kill, and also regaining active Rage time as they kill too, and as we can have 25% damage reduction with Rage active, it encourages this behavior. When you make Vader kill a trooper (except heavies) with one swing, then he'll really feel like in that scene in Rogue One. But for balancing purposes, I'm not sure if it'll be healthy though.

About many other changes I'll simply skip commenting on them. Overall I don't like the way you're going with this game with these changes. But concerning BUG fixes, if this patch is really true about Lukes Corpse BUG and Fueling the Rage BUG, then I think we're going in the right direction.

giphy.gif
    BUGs? No, never heard of
  • Are droidicas only in CS?
  • Woeisaustin
    107 posts Member
    edited June 26
    I still can't keep my hero in capital supremacy

Cool it with the all caps ~Rtas
    Post edited by EA_Rtas on
  • Iceninja
    433 posts Member
    @F8RGE are the drodiekas replacing the R2 super battle droid as the enforcer?
    “The force is with me and I am one with the force. I fear nothing because everything is as the Force wills it to be.” -Chirrut Imwe
  • Are droidicas only in CS?

Any mode that allows Enforcers I believe they said somewhere previously. So GA and Blast as well.
  • ZephanUnbound
    3011 posts Member
    edited June 26
    Iceninja wrote: »
    @F8RGE are the drodiekas replacing the R2 super battle droid as the enforcer?

No, they already announced that both will be options, though they will share the same enforcer pool, so you can't have 4 droidekas and 4 Super Battle Droids, just any combination of the two that adds up to 4.
  • ZephanUnbound
    3011 posts Member
    edited June 26
    Psy3d wrote: »
    Yet another Anakin nerf...which now also dragged Dooku in it...really wasn't necessary at all.

There's no Anakin nerf. Being released from the Pull Animation sooner is a buff, not a nerf.

Edit: Nevermind, you're referring to the slight Anakin HoK nerf. In the end it doesn't make much difference, what's 20 health going to do for you? The goal of the update was to balance all HoK's at 100 health, which is a good thing imo, there should never have been power creep on Anakin's HoK to begin with.
  • For the blaster hero crouch, I applaud you.
    But you didn't make the droidekas blaster sound right!!!!! I freakin love that sound in the movies, and from what I can hear in your video it sounds just like every other blaster. :(
  • Iceninja
    433 posts Member

There's no Anakin nerf. Being released from the Pull Animation sooner is a buff, not a nerf.

Edit: Nevermind, you're referring to the slight Anakin HoK nerf. In the end it doesn't make much difference, what's 20 health going to do for you? The goal of the update was to balance all HoK's at 100 health, which is a good thing imo, there should never have been power creep on Anakin's HoK to begin with.
    Are you a dev or moderator?
    “The force is with me and I am one with the force. I fear nothing because everything is as the Force wills it to be.” -Chirrut Imwe
  • Psy3d
    775 posts Member

In GA/CS...that 20 health can save me from a gren spam and many other things....specially someone slow and low ranged like Dooku. Same goes for Ani...I think he had enough nerfs since his release and the month of June...seeing yet again nerf to his HoK to align with everyone else was not really necessary and I don't recall anyone actually asking for it.

I'm sure @F8RGE & co has some plans for HoK adjustments further down track which we have no visibility of...but I liked that Ani and Dooku "had" slight edge over everyone else in that area. Let's see how they all actually play out after patch.
  • Nice looking forward trying out changes. And the new content.
    63pjujouc7co.png
    "if You Only Knew The Power Of The Dark Side"~Darth Vader.
  • Pointed tips on lightsaber? Oh dear o dear. Cartoon style sabers. What a waste of time. Sabers don't have pointed tips. What is going on. Why not just turn all the graphics to cartoon.
  • Pointed tips on lightsaber? Oh dear o dear. Cartoon style sabers. What a waste of time. Sabers don't have pointed tips. What is going on.

Yeah that was my thoughts on that one. I don't recall any Star Wars films with that.
    “There is always hope.”
  • Iceninja
    433 posts Member
    Pointed tips on lightsaber? Oh dear o dear. Cartoon style sabers. What a waste of time. Sabers don't have pointed tips. What is going on.

Yeah that was my thoughts on that one. I don't recall any Star Wars films with that.

Me too. It does not make logical sense, the lightsabers are not cones
  • Lots of awesome changes in this update, and the new content is going to be some of the best yet. Can't wait 'til this update drops! :blush:
    BLASTER HEROES
    • Blaster Heroes can now crouch.
    At last! Thank you, DICE!

Please tell me Blaster Heroes can also combat roll in Campaign mode now. :sweat_smile:
    "All wings report in."
  • EA_Rtas
    1164 posts EA Moderator
    Pointed tips on lightsaber? Oh dear o dear. Cartoon style sabers. What a waste of time. Sabers don't have pointed tips. What is going on.

Lightsabers have pointed tips in Revenge of the Sith
  • What time will the update hit the pc versions????
    The 41st Scout Battalion appearances will be classed as Epic and will be available for 40,000 credits or 1,000 crystals. The 212th Recon Division are rare and will cost 20,000 credits or 500 crystals.

Each. That's 240,000 credits for all of them.

But wow they look awesome. And the minor issues noted on the model from the trailer video have been fixed.
    Alone against all these droids....? Hmph... they don't stand a chance.
  • ULTRAAG11 wrote: »
    What time will the update hit the pc versions????

PC version is already available for download.
    51bvn954fmlp.png
  • what about xbox….. game menu says game updated.... but funnily enough cant get into any games, droideka isn't in the game Tx 130 isn't,
  • what about xbox….. game menu says game updated.... but funnily enough cant get into any games, droideka isn't in the game Tx 130 isn't,

The update is maybe not released yet
  • Anyone else on PC having load or crash problems since downloading the last update?
    51bvn954fmlp.png
  • AnimalMotherPL2
    1 posts Member
    edited June 26
    what about xbox….. game menu says game updated.... but funnily enough cant get into any games, droideka isn't in the game Tx 130 isn't,

Released. Restart your xbox, after restart you should have it
  • Halpen4
    396 posts Member
    Is it just me, or has the length of the lightsabers increased as well with the new points? Yet, I think Lukes saber is still rounded at the tip... Instead of pointed.
  • @F8RGE will the new clone trooper skins be available in a crate bundle thingy like the previous legions? currently don't have the credits and i'm more than willing to spend crystals for em.

other than that this is lookin' to be another killer update
  • Great update overall. I don't know if this is the right place to put this but I think that the game needs Padme, Qui Gon, and Mace. I don't know who you would put on the dark side but I feel these characters deserve to be in game.
  • I say make everyone run jump and hit exactly like everyone else in the game. No one should be different. Lol. Seriously y'all need to learn to leave well enough alone. There will always be people whining about everything under the sun for the sake of complaining. Fix whats wrong with the game now and leave it alone. The game was a masterpiece until grievous showed up. Fix the cards working half the time in sa, matchmaking in hero starfighters and orbital strike and leave it be. Buffing and nerfing will be a neverending hamster wheel and the complainers will never be satisfied anyway. The more y'all do the worse the game gets honestly. Ive been playing since beta. I would know.
  • @F8RGE
    The blue laser deflection bug I mentioned earlier is still present after this update. Blue lasers are still being deflected red. Just an FYI. Thanks for your hard work devs!!!
  • Billkwando
    1925 posts Member
    What happened to the jump changes for Grievous, Boskk, and the commando droid that Guillaume teased for this update? Delayed till next month?

What changes? Those of us who choose not to stalk the devs and get our news from the "official" forum are always the last to know.
    ZI7BNkU.gif
    ^Maximum the Hormone - Alien^
    (Sorta like an insane Japanese SOAD, but w/ 3 vocalists and slap bass)

Gamertag: Billkwando PSN: Billkwando YouTube: Billkwando
    Find me in HvV, pushing people off of stuff and watching them fall, like a cat.
  • Next worst idear... Droidekas!
    Why this game must be destroyed with one OP-***** after the other??
  • BROFORCE_TEAM
    6 posts Member
    edited June 26
    Is it serious that even after that update the Anakin causes damage to villains with ability retribution? How long will you take to discover that this ridiculous?

Edited for all caps, removed inappropriate comment, let's leave it out with the "Why wouldn't you test"... etc etc comments, they're not adding anything ~Rtas
    Post edited by EA_Rtas on
  • Billkwando
    1925 posts Member
    IS SIRIOUS THAT EVEN AFTER THAT UPDATE THE ANIKIN CAUSES DAMAGE TO VILLAGES WITH ABILITY RETRIBUTION ?

If he's willing to kill younglings, it would make sense that he'd have no problem with damaging villages.

TiNie wrote: »
    What about changing stamina drain with lightsaber in the following way. A lightsaber hit is the standard value. A strike without any hit, I would call it a blank strike, would drain maybe 25% less stamina of a standard strike.

I like this. Sounds like a reasonable idea. Kinda like standing still in the block animation drains no stamina.

Your idea would go hand in hand with the entire community's request to tone down the saber tracking/magnetic sabers, because once they do, there will be a whole lot more whiffed swings, where folks miss because the game is no longer teleporting their swings so they do damage from further away than they should.

Worth considering.

Gizmonica wrote: »
    I consider the change to Kylo’s pull ability as a NERF, which he does not need. He’s already one of the weakest saber heroes, and it’s been so long since he got any buffs. This change will just cause people to stand there and block against him even more than they already do. His saber damage or swing speed should be increased if his pull ability is being “fixed.”

Yeah, especially considering his Frenzy is terrible now, his freeze is so short to the point of being useless, and his jumping pull basically no longer works (it pulls them off their feet and they fall down directly where they stood, most of the time).

I completely agree with all of this except for toning down unrelenting advance - it is incredibly easy to avoid and leaves grievous totally exposed from behind - it's fine

The rest of it is spot on

That is EXACTLY what I was going to say. I agree with all of it, other than UA. Which, if anything, still needs to be improved.

Yup, I'll never complain about some hot Luke buff action, but it's too bad they seem to be allergic to buffing his Push/Repulse damage, no matter how many times we ask. ;)

"Blaster Heroes can now crouch".
    This I think is a great one!

Yeah, I can just see Han now, gracefully crouching down to his fallen enemies, to offer some tea and crumpets. :D

ZI7BNkU.gif
    ^Maximum the Hormone - Alien^
    (Sorta like an insane Japanese SOAD, but w/ 3 vocalists and slap bass)

Gamertag: Billkwando PSN: Billkwando YouTube: Billkwando
    Find me in HvV, pushing people off of stuff and watching them fall, like a cat.
  • Very nicely done on the Destroyer Droids. The only thing missing is the jump feature from the classic game, which is a little un realistic but would be nice anyway. Time will only tell if they over power the droids to much.

* Emperor Palpatine's "Lightning Absorption" Star Card values from 10-15-20-25 to 40-60-80-100

EMPEROR PALPATINE

* Change "Lighting Absorption" Star Card to take effect whenever Emperor Palpatine defeats an enemy.

Thank you looks like again an awesome update. Naboo seems to look very good. Droidekas also look amazing!!!! Other changes seem to be good as well.

Detail: I feel Palp will be even weaker now in GA. He probably needs some block of some kind or his old dash back. Or a much larger health regen. Or strongly reduce his chain lightining cooldown.
  • RetroLurker
    2 posts Member
    edited June 27
    @F8RGE I was just looking through the new update, and decided to look to see the new changes to some heros. I came across some new moving victory poses for heros like Yoda - Serenity, Obi-wan Kenobi - Body and Mind, General Grevious - Duelist, and Darth Maul - Vigilant, and they look really cool.
    I really want them but it says that they can only be unlocked through crates and, I don't know how to unlock crates or if this is a mistake, but how do you unlock them?
    Post edited by RetroLurker on
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!