criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

The new tank

Does anybody else think it is much more powerful than the AAT? I still love it regardless though.

Replies

• Psy3d
    780 posts Member
    Yes i went on a plowing session with it in CS since it can go to more places than usual. Really like the headlights in a evening naboo...before the game crashed on me.
  • Defbored
    1546 posts Member
    Does anybody else think it is much more powerful than the AAT? I still love it regardless though.

i hope so. the aat can be a lot of fun but i always felt it wasn't as powerful/useful at the atst. I'm looking forward to hoping on and using it.
  • I think it might be, it should definitely be more than 800 BP, feel like all I see are those tanks on maps like Kashyyyk or Naboo
  • When I used it, I went head to head with an AAT and I just barely survived when I defeated it, so I think they are pretty balanced
  • I tried fighting them as the AAT and got beaten every time. I really do like the TX-30 better
  • JAREDUP
    1596 posts Member
    It has better accuracy with the guns and they do way better damage, AAT can win at range with siege cannon but the amped ION shot will hurt it bad. Also on Geonosis it seems to not handle the terrain well as it clips a lot of stuff
    For the Greater Good

9k2nxbv51kuu.gif
  • mastery0ta
    6272 posts Member
    edited June 27
    I love it. The republic needed armor badly the baby walker never did it for me. It looks fantastic and plays great. I was just staring at another players as they spawned in even. DICE has nailed it with this one. Sorry bit of a vehicle/speeder freak
  • I came in an incredibly close 2nd in a head to head with an aat so I'm gonna say no