criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

Heroes are no longer the priority. Add content for troopers.

1282931333438

Replies

  • Empire_TW
    6532 posts Member
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    I might as well uninstall at this point. I’ll be playing GRW for now, @ me when they come up with new content for Troopers.

    @GenxDarchi
    wddhmu17dgyg.png
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • GenxDarchi wrote: »
    I might as well uninstall at this point. I’ll be playing GRW for now, @ me when they come up with new content for Troopers.

    Not worth the wait Imo, move on. The devs can hardly even manage the Heroes right let alone infantry. I'm at the point where I don't even play the updates now, theres too many fundamental flaws in this games foundation that it's simply too far gone. All they can do now is pile on more trash to keep above water.
    My name is Bob

  • GenxDarchi wrote: »
    I might as well uninstall at this point. I’ll be playing GRW for now, @ me when they come up with new content for Troopers.

    Already did that months ago and never looked back...

    I will wait until a proper Battlefront rolls around be it from another EA Dev team or from another publisher. Until then DICE can keep its Star Wars: Heroes Unleashed game
  • GenxDarchi
    7728 posts Member
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    I might as well uninstall at this point. I’ll be playing GRW for now, @ me when they come up with new content for Troopers.

    Not worth the wait Imo, move on. The devs can hardly even manage the Heroes right let alone infantry. I'm at the point where I don't even play the updates now, theres too many fundamental flaws in this games foundation that it's simply too far gone. All they can do now is pile on more trash to keep above water.

    Yeah, you’re right. I’m just gonna go back to 2015. At least there it is halfway decent.
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png



  • Reminder for trooper content in August.



    Seriously.
  • Infantry drop please and thank you!
    PSN: BucksawBoushh


  • w4btjf6y63jh.gif

    *sees GIF of Mygeeto* ( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)
    ==============================================================
    3ydnuscizll8.png
    Mygeeto CT thread + demo video!
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/133499/outer-rim-community-transmission-demo-video-idea/p1
  • Empire_TW
    6532 posts Member
    Infantry drop please and thank you!

    Be grateful hater
    x4u6a1y2vfkx.png
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • JMaster
    2284 posts Member
    edited June 26
    Personally, I'm still waiting on getting ALL of Battlefront 2015's assets brought to this game. I'd be so happy to use the SE-14C or DT-12 again, or run through the sand on Scarif, or fly through the Death Star's Trenches again. You?
    Also here, you happy now?
    j9t36914o7kl.png
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • WodiQuix
    4587 posts Member
    Trooper content please! Blasters, skins, Star Cards, and modes. Troopers are Battlefront.
  • mastery0ta
    6570 posts Member
    Please
  • I found the only thread that actually matters in the entire forum on page 3!?

    8pbph8vi5ae3.jpg

    Just wondering if there's been any further news on the Infantry only mode?
  • I found the only thread that actually matters in the entire forum on page 3!?

    8pbph8vi5ae3.jpg

    Just wondering if there's been any further news on the Infantry only mode?

    Have a wild guess...

    Unfortunately no news whatsoever, perhaps a trooper event is in the making - though a single event ultimately won’t be enough for me.
  • So this is it until Fall, still no private matches, no cargo, no dropzone, no new weapons, no stats, and I’m personally not to interested in offline content in August. Shame, I’m ready for a BF3 or a rerelease of bf15
  • GenxDarchi wrote: »
    I might as well uninstall at this point. I’ll be playing GRW for now, @ me when they come up with new content for Troopers.

    Not worth the wait Imo, move on. The devs can hardly even manage the Heroes right let alone infantry. I'm at the point where I don't even play the updates now, theres too many fundamental flaws in this games foundation that it's simply too far gone. All they can do now is pile on more trash to keep above water.

    This is sad but true, waiting on something that’ll most likely never come is pointless. Only thing I would like to see is a bf3 announcement and who will make it.
  • ROMG4
    2981 posts Member
    edited June 27
    F8RGE wrote: »
    Yay, yet another Focused Feedback for Heroes.......kill me

    Because we know that heroes have more issues than Troopers right now.

    I would say reliance and nigh obsessive focus on stun abilties are among the biggest issues with heroes, outside of bad hit registration and bugs

    If most stun powers cannot be reworked the best way to handle them would be to add stronger buffer zones against stuns of the same type

    For example if a Hero has already been hit by a Force push from Luke and was then hit by Heroic might from Anakin and then Obi-Wan's all out push the Hero would recover 50% faster from Anakin's push and when it came to Obi-Wan they would only recieve the damage and not the stun

    Because as it is right now Heroes can get pulled into these stun chains where they can't even defend themselves. I've been hit by as many as 5 stuns in a row and never been able to defend myself

    This would encourage teams to have better composition and have stronger synergy with one another

    Wait this isn't the Hero Feedback thread, I have been lied to
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

    OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

    Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    The OOM-9 Thread
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/76756/the-oom-9-thread-9-9-the-phantom-droid/p1
  • ROMG4 wrote: »
    F8RGE wrote: »
    Yay, yet another Focused Feedback for Heroes.......kill me

    Because we know that heroes have more issues than Troopers right now.

    I would say reliance and nigh obsessive focus on stun abilties are among the biggest issues with heroes, outside of bad hit registration and bugs

    If most stun powers cannot be reworked the best way to handle them would be to add stronger buffer zones against stuns of the same type

    For example if a Hero has already been hit by a Force push from Luke and was then hit by Heroic might from Anakin and then Obi-Wan's all out push the Hero would recover 50% faster from Anakin's push and when it came to Obi-Wan they would only recieve the damage and not the stun

    Because as it is right now Heroes can get pulled into these stun chains where they can't even defend themselves. I've been hit by as many as 5 stuns in a row and never been able to defend myself

    This would encourage teams to have better composition and have stronger synergy with one another

    Wait this isn't the Hero Feedback thread, I have been lied to

    What are you doing????

    Lol 😄
  • ROMG4
    2981 posts Member
    skincarver wrote: »
    ROMG4 wrote: »
    F8RGE wrote: »
    Yay, yet another Focused Feedback for Heroes.......kill me

    Because we know that heroes have more issues than Troopers right now.

    I would say reliance and nigh obsessive focus on stun abilties are among the biggest issues with heroes, outside of bad hit registration and bugs

    If most stun powers cannot be reworked the best way to handle them would be to add stronger buffer zones against stuns of the same type

    For example if a Hero has already been hit by a Force push from Luke and was then hit by Heroic might from Anakin and then Obi-Wan's all out push the Hero would recover 50% faster from Anakin's push and when it came to Obi-Wan they would only recieve the damage and not the stun

    Because as it is right now Heroes can get pulled into these stun chains where they can't even defend themselves. I've been hit by as many as 5 stuns in a row and never been able to defend myself

    This would encourage teams to have better composition and have stronger synergy with one another

    Wait this isn't the Hero Feedback thread, I have been lied to

    What are you doing????

    Lol 😄
    That's my secret

    Not even I know what I'm doing

    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

    OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

    Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    The OOM-9 Thread
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/76756/the-oom-9-thread-9-9-the-phantom-droid/p1
  • Yes. Infantry has been weakened by the nerfs to our weapons
  • Versatti
    2201 posts Member
    ROMG4 wrote: »
    Versatti wrote: »
    F8RGE wrote: »
    Yay, yet another Focused Feedback for Heroes.......kill me

    Because we know that heroes have more issues than Troopers right now.

    By design Heroes will always have more issues, they effectively ruin GA when there’s multiple on the battlefield. Therefore leaving them be for a month or 2 and focusing on trooper classes (not talking about skins or reinforcements) would be gratefully received.

    Look back over the last 18 months of game updates many of which have zero Trooper content or worse nerfs to Trooper classes and their weapons which have, for all intents and purposes directly come about to ensure heroes remain powerful or less susceptible to certain trooper Star Cards.

    Back at launch Heroes were much easier to deal with because of strong star cards and weapons

    Infantry over the past year and a half have been nerfed and nerfed and this is the main cause of why Heroes are able to so easily dominate

    Absolutely and then add in to the mix new heroes who are even more powerful than the existing ones - resulting in further tweaks enhancements to heroes and it’s no surprises that regular trooper play has become lacklustre.

  • Ppong_Man12
    2829 posts Member
    edited June 28
    ROMG4 wrote: »
    Versatti wrote: »
    F8RGE wrote: »
    Yay, yet another Focused Feedback for Heroes.......kill me

    Because we know that heroes have more issues than Troopers right now.

    By design Heroes will always have more issues, they effectively ruin GA when there’s multiple on the battlefield. Therefore leaving them be for a month or 2 and focusing on trooper classes (not talking about skins or reinforcements) would be gratefully received.

    Look back over the last 18 months of game updates many of which have zero Trooper content or worse nerfs to Trooper classes and their weapons which have, for all intents and purposes directly come about to ensure heroes remain powerful or less susceptible to certain trooper Star Cards.

    Back at launch Heroes were much easier to deal with because of strong star cards and weapons

    Infantry over the past year and a half have been nerfed and nerfed and this is the main cause of why Heroes are able to so easily dominate

    Agree, the heroes have received constant improvements and buffs while weapons like the blurrg have been nerfed to the point I seldom see it used anymore. Top that with most of the hero guys seem to hate anything or any weapons that kills them so the first thing they do is call for nerfs.

    Many infantry weapons have been nerfed while more and more heroes/reinforcements are added or buffed. I don’t understand how the weakest unit in the game seems to be the least worked priority. And the fact all heroes have hok cards even further separates heroes from infantry.

    Post edited by Ppong_Man12 on
  • I know many don’t like the idea of this, but I think with the addition of more heroes and reinforcements all weapons and loadouts should be available throughout the 4 classes. It should be like bf15 in order to help the infantry player make the best possible loadout to combat heroes and reinforcements.

    Before you say classes is why this game is good realize this isn’t an infantry game anymore, if it ever was. Having classes just for the sake of classes hurts the chances against higher tier units sick as heroes/reinforcements. now the would work fine if this was an infantry based game it infantry only but that’s not the case.

    Imo we need the most powerful meta to go against the reinforcements/heroe spam. And the fact we haven’t gotten any new weapons or starcards it would be cool to make the perfect soldier.

    I completely agree.
    Though I don’t really mind the classes infantry has always been somewhat of a compromise:

    I pick my class by the weapon I feel most comfortable with, since it’s my main tool - and have to figure out a useful loadout that comes with the class. If I want a certain loadout I have to switch classes.

    I usually play assault, now I play the larger modes more frequently and want the stinger by my side which forces me to use specialist, while I would prefer to have ion grenade instead of ion shot equipped because of the Droidekas and so on.

    I fully support this, it would be awesome to have a customizable unit for the large modes, or at least to be able to pick various star cards and allocate their positions to your preference. This could really liven up infantry gameplay



  • Versatti
    2201 posts Member
    skincarver wrote: »
    I know many don’t like the idea of this, but I think with the addition of more heroes and reinforcements all weapons and loadouts should be available throughout the 4 classes. It should be like bf15 in order to help the infantry player make the best possible loadout to combat heroes and reinforcements.

    Before you say classes is why this game is good realize this isn’t an infantry game anymore, if it ever was. Having classes just for the sake of classes hurts the chances against higher tier units sick as heroes/reinforcements. now the would work fine if this was an infantry based game it infantry only but that’s not the case.

    Imo we need the most powerful meta to go against the reinforcements/heroe spam. And the fact we haven’t gotten any new weapons or starcards it would be cool to make the perfect soldier.

    I completely agree.
    Though I don’t really mind the classes infantry has always been somewhat of a compromise:

    I pick my class by the weapon I feel most comfortable with, since it’s my main tool - and have to figure out a useful loadout that comes with the class. If I want a certain loadout I have to switch classes.

    I usually play assault, now I play the larger modes more frequently and want the stinger by my side which forces me to use specialist, while I would prefer to have ion grenade instead of ion shot equipped because of the Droidekas and so on.

    I fully support this, it would be awesome to have a customizable unit for the large modes, or at least to be able to pick various star cards and allocate their positions to your preference. This could really liven up infantry gameplay



    Great point.

    All classes should have an anti hero weapon like the Stinger. I’d welcome that as content every day of the week!
  • I know many don’t like the idea of this, but I think with the addition of more heroes and reinforcements all weapons and loadouts should be available throughout the 4 classes. It should be like bf15 in order to help the infantry player make the best possible loadout to combat heroes and reinforcements.

    Before you say classes is why this game is good realize this isn’t an infantry game anymore, if it ever was. Having classes just for the sake of classes hurts the chances against higher tier units sick as heroes/reinforcements. now the would work fine if this was an infantry based game it infantry only but that’s not the case.

    Imo we need the most powerful meta to go against the reinforcements/heroe spam. And the fact we haven’t gotten any new weapons or starcards it would be cool to make the perfect soldier.

    Even though I love classes, especially with how they functioned at launch, I actually really like this idea. It would allow for us Infantry players to better combat against tiered units and heroes. It would also allow for infantry skins/customisation to go through the roof with possibilities for all factions
  • I know many don’t like the idea of this, but I think with the addition of more heroes and reinforcements all weapons and loadouts should be available throughout the 4 classes. It should be like bf15 in order to help the infantry player make the best possible loadout to combat heroes and reinforcements.

    Before you say classes is why this game is good realize this isn’t an infantry game anymore, if it ever was. Having classes just for the sake of classes hurts the chances against higher tier units sick as heroes/reinforcements. now the would work fine if this was an infantry based game it infantry only but that’s not the case.

    Imo we need the most powerful meta to go against the reinforcements/heroe spam. And the fact we haven’t gotten any new weapons or starcards it would be cool to make the perfect soldier.

    Side note: I'd honestly make a new thread about this....
  • I know many don’t like the idea of this, but I think with the addition of more heroes and reinforcements all weapons and loadouts should be available throughout the 4 classes. It should be like bf15 in order to help the infantry player make the best possible loadout to combat heroes and reinforcements.

    Before you say classes is why this game is good realize this isn’t an infantry game anymore, if it ever was. Having classes just for the sake of classes hurts the chances against higher tier units sick as heroes/reinforcements. now the would work fine if this was an infantry based game it infantry only but that’s not the case.

    Imo we need the most powerful meta to go against the reinforcements/heroe spam. And the fact we haven’t gotten any new weapons or starcards it would be cool to make the perfect soldier.

    Side note: I'd honestly make a new thread about this....

    Yes, might be worth it @Ppong_Man12
  • I know many don’t like the idea of this, but I think with the addition of more heroes and reinforcements all weapons and loadouts should be available throughout the 4 classes. It should be like bf15 in order to help the infantry player make the best possible loadout to combat heroes and reinforcements.

    Before you say classes is why this game is good realize this isn’t an infantry game anymore, if it ever was. Having classes just for the sake of classes hurts the chances against higher tier units sick as heroes/reinforcements. now the would work fine if this was an infantry based game it infantry only but that’s not the case.

    Imo we need the most powerful meta to go against the reinforcements/heroe spam. And the fact we haven’t gotten any new weapons or starcards it would be cool to make the perfect soldier.

    This sounds good, but there are immediate problems. The Heavy class with 200 health and a shield simply can not be allowed to wield the A-280CFE. That’s game over for any other weapon build. Same really applies to the NT-242. The only way this could possibly work is to reduce the Heavy’s health to 150.
  • I know many don’t like the idea of this, but I think with the addition of more heroes and reinforcements all weapons and loadouts should be available throughout the 4 classes. It should be like bf15 in order to help the infantry player make the best possible loadout to combat heroes and reinforcements.

    Before you say classes is why this game is good realize this isn’t an infantry game anymore, if it ever was. Having classes just for the sake of classes hurts the chances against higher tier units sick as heroes/reinforcements. now the would work fine if this was an infantry based game it infantry only but that’s not the case.

    Imo we need the most powerful meta to go against the reinforcements/heroe spam. And the fact we haven’t gotten any new weapons or starcards it would be cool to make the perfect soldier.

    This sounds good, but there are immediate problems. The Heavy class with 200 health and a shield simply can not be allowed to wield the A-280CFE. That’s game over for any other weapon build. Same really applies to the NT-242. The only way this could possibly work is to reduce the Heavy’s health to 150.

    I think the point is that we revert to BF2015 where there are no classes
  • I know many don’t like the idea of this, but I think with the addition of more heroes and reinforcements all weapons and loadouts should be available throughout the 4 classes. It should be like bf15 in order to help the infantry player make the best possible loadout to combat heroes and reinforcements.

    Before you say classes is why this game is good realize this isn’t an infantry game anymore, if it ever was. Having classes just for the sake of classes hurts the chances against higher tier units sick as heroes/reinforcements. now the would work fine if this was an infantry based game it infantry only but that’s not the case.

    Imo we need the most powerful meta to go against the reinforcements/heroe spam. And the fact we haven’t gotten any new weapons or starcards it would be cool to make the perfect soldier.

    This sounds good, but there are immediate problems. The Heavy class with 200 health and a shield simply can not be allowed to wield the A-280CFE. That’s game over for any other weapon build. Same really applies to the NT-242. The only way this could possibly work is to reduce the Heavy’s health to 150.

    I think the point is that we revert to BF2015 where there are no classes

    Or they could open up a new trooper slot with 150hp and customizable weapons and cards
  • It’s the least they could do if we’re not getting more infantry combat. Again the classes are fine and work great for intended uses, but this game is so far from that now. The large amount of constant heroes all with hok cards, then add the huge amount of enforcers and new vehicles to that. This imo could really help basic troopers along with revitalize infantry a bit.
  • Darth_Vapor3
    4386 posts Member
    edited June 28
    I know many don’t like the idea of this, but I think with the addition of more heroes and reinforcements all weapons and loadouts should be available throughout the 4 classes. It should be like bf15 in order to help the infantry player make the best possible loadout to combat heroes and reinforcements.

    Before you say classes is why this game is good realize this isn’t an infantry game anymore, if it ever was. Having classes just for the sake of classes hurts the chances against higher tier units sick as heroes/reinforcements. now the would work fine if this was an infantry based game it infantry only but that’s not the case.

    Imo we need the most powerful meta to go against the reinforcements/heroe spam. And the fact we haven’t gotten any new weapons or starcards it would be cool to make the perfect soldier.

    This sounds good, but there are immediate problems. The Heavy class with 200 health and a shield simply can not be allowed to wield the A-280CFE. That’s game over for any other weapon build. Same really applies to the NT-242. The only way this could possibly work is to reduce the Heavy’s health to 150.

    I think the point is that we revert to BF2015 where there are no classes

    I like the class format, but would be willing to give this a try. Didn’t play 2015. Thing is, they won’t even open up the alien skins for the other classes, so how could they restructure the cards and weapons to be open to all classes? I don’t see them giving this a chance at all.
  • Empire_TW
    6532 posts Member
    I found the only thread that actually matters in the entire forum on page 3!?

    8pbph8vi5ae3.jpg

    Just wondering if there's been any further news on the Infantry only mode?

    They said "we added a new tank and new reinforcements" because those are troopers apparently.

    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • ID_8615
    793 posts Member
    skincarver wrote: »
    Or they could open up a new trooper slot with 150hp and customizable weapons and cards

    This is the best solution proposed thus far. Keep the base-4 classes as they are, then create a 5th - generic infantry unit where a BF2015 selection of weapons and load outs are available. Base health of 150. To prevent A280-CFE + WW Thermal Detonators + Stinger Pistols + Tripmines from being a choice, each weapon choice and build out card would come at a cost -- such as reduced BP awards or much higher credit cost, etc.
  • Commander_Al426
    487 posts Member
    edited June 29
    Hey, they already added Clone Customization, where's the Droid Customization?

    The Default skins for each class could be the usual B1:
    bfe93ca0a78bd18a57cdd239af9cf675.jpg

    With an OOM skin(Rare):
    OOM_command_droid.jpg

    A Security Droid Skin(Rare):
    OOM_security_droid.jpg

    Blue Battle Droid/R2-D2 Squad(Rare):
    500px-OOM10-Counterattack.png

    The Spire Battle Droid Garrison from Son of Dathomir Comic(Rare or Epic):
    star-wars-darth-maul-son-of-dathomir-page-4.jpg
    Look at bottom of image

    The current Heavy Appearance(Rare or Epic):
    Heavybattledroid.jpg

    Geonosis Battle Droids(Rare):
    B01J7JNHO0.jpg

    Also, we need weapons. Here's an idea to add weapons:
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/140811/weapon-idea

    Where's the offline content?
    ehwmyfbp0dvm.gif
  • ID_8615 wrote: »
    skincarver wrote: »
    Or they could open up a new trooper slot with 150hp and customizable weapons and cards

    This is the best solution proposed thus far. Keep the base-4 classes as they are, then create a 5th - generic infantry unit where a BF2015 selection of weapons and load outs are available. Base health of 150. To prevent A280-CFE + WW Thermal Detonators + Stinger Pistols + Tripmines from being a choice, each weapon choice and build out card would come at a cost -- such as reduced BP awards or much higher credit cost, etc.

    This would be awesome.
    Where's the offline content?
    ehwmyfbp0dvm.gif
  • TheScape
    2309 posts Member
    Hey, they already added Clone Customization, where's the Droid Customization?

    The Default skins for each class could be the usual B1:
    bfe93ca0a78bd18a57cdd239af9cf675.jpg

    With an OOM skin(Rare):
    OOM_command_droid.jpg

    A Security Droid Skin(Rare):
    OOM_security_droid.jpg

    Blue Battle Droid/R2-D2 Squad(Rare):
    500px-OOM10-Counterattack.png

    The Spire Battle Droid Garrison from Son of Dathomir Comic(Rare or Epic):
    star-wars-darth-maul-son-of-dathomir-page-4.jpg
    Look at bottom of image

    The current Heavy Appearance(Rare or Epic):
    Heavybattledroid.jpg

    Geonosis Battle Droids(Rare):
    B01J7JNHO0.jpg

    Also, we need weapons. Here's an idea to add weapons:
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/140811/weapon-idea

    Aren't the OOM and Security droid skins the current Officer and Specialist defaults?
    May your heart be your guiding key.

  • "whatever the mode is, the options should be Assault, Heavy, Officer, or Specialist. Nothing else."

    Though I agree that there is more than enough hero content for this game, whether for the time being or indefinitely, and that troopers should be the priority (alongside new maps), why exclude reinforcements? That just doesn't make any sense to me.
  • RyanK388
    1904 posts Member
    1.- T21 for Heavy as a heavier hitting support gun, ion shot because exploding shots are only good on rapid fire weapons and heavy needs a better long range gun for dealing with tanks and droidekas
    I love that Droidekas are in the game but I also hate them because they are just as I remember them, Rolling ball of death
    an enhanced zoom mod, like the DC-15LE and auto-cooling mod with that ion shot as the last unlock

    2.- The Relby for Assault with a zoom-mod grenade launcher similar in function to the TL-50 but it’s an impact launcher, also a mod that increases blaster cooling and 1 that adds a 4round burst function

    3.- The Cycler rifle for the Specialist but it’s unique in that it uses solid slugs and an ammo count of 6 with a mod that increases projectile speed and a mod that ups ammo count up to 10 an with an increased zoom

    4.- the DT-12 as a middle ground between the S-5 power and the Se44c fire rate
    It’s pretty much a faster, more powerful version of the base officer pistol with mods that increase cooling and damage down range so it theoretically can outmatch the closer range Se44c machine pistol

    These are the guns I’d like added but because it’s a wishlist kinda thread I see no hope in these actually being added because of development constraints and that my general assumption that the dev team for Battlefront is in actuality, quite small.

    It’s true that the heavy mostly needs a better gun for longer range against the things with big guns that shoot players,
    The sniper needs a actual starwars slugthrower for weapon exotic diversity
    The officer needs a gun that isn’t a literal laser Uzi
    Assault needs a linebuster weapon that can either fire impact nades or is a burst gun
  • ID_8615
    793 posts Member
    Any one else getting Choke'd by Maul through solid rock walls?
  • ID_8615 wrote: »
    Any one else getting Choke'd by Maul through solid rock walls?

    Wasn’t so fortunate yet.

    But I’ve finally experienced what you guys call I believe saber tracking, this magnetic saber thing...

    Wow. Just wow.
    Getting sucked back in front of the hero like in a vortex, when you’re actually well clear of the strike... 😑

    I’ve heard many complaints about this on the forum, IMO devs should really consider removing this
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!