criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Gamescom 2019 Triple XP
Community Transmission

Capital Supremacy - 100 tickets too much?

So I've been playing Capital Supremacy since the launch and I really enjoy it. I found it to be a refreshend "new" gamemode. A week ago when EA introduced the droidekas they raised the tickets for the attacking team from 50 to 100 which, in my opinion, makes it very hard for a mediocre team to come back (which was easy with 50 tickets). I know shorter games are more fun, however I get the feeling as soon as you are defending on your ship the game is pretty much over.

Curious what you think of this :)
Cheers!

Replies

• Naboo Map caused the game to crash. The extended tickets is a short term remedy to limit the crashing.
  • To defend the ships now is very difficult. With the Republic much worse because the droidekas always arrive first.

1bfioawlu399.png
  • To defend the ships now is very difficult. With the Republic much worse because the droidekas always arrive first.

something that doesnt make sense is how droidekas can interact with objectives when they have no fingers/hands, only guns.
  • 100 tickets is fine, maybe even the 75 tickets the devs were suggesting
  • Naboo Map caused the game to crash. The extended tickets is a short term remedy to limit the crashing.

I hope this error will be stopped soon
  • KilroyWH78 wrote: »
    To defend the ships now is very difficult. With the Republic much worse because the droidekas always arrive first.

something that doesnt make sense is how droidekas can interact with objectives when they have no fingers/hands, only guns.

They should remove/ disable the ability to get objectives. Strike can go extremely fast with those rollies.
    pija5nbcgaah.jpg
    "This is a mission of peace. I put my faith in diplomacy. We can't solve all of our problems by throwing troops at them."
    -Padmé Amidala