criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

I am highly disappointed with the voicelines you released

Thechosen1_anakin
8032 posts Member
edited July 11
The maul & Kenobi emote are just disappointing to say the least & should've been what they normally say instead of voice lines. The voice line should be from star wars rebels. I & many others thought that would have been epic but, we get a voice line that was just terrible.

Here are some awesome voicelines that heroes could have & some that can even interact with other heroes
Luke Skywalker full of surprises

Darth Vader impressive

Obi-Wan my allegiance is to the republic

If there is ever a old Ben skin

Anakin, Yoda, Obi-Wan, Leia, Luke, Han may the force be with you

Anakin you underestimate my power( should be easy enough since it's already in)

Yoda laughing

Lego yoda death sound but used as a battle cry

Palpatine power! Should've been in

Kylo's traitor

Maul's Kenobi!!

Vaders you will die braver than most

Obi-Wans so uncivilized

Obi-Wan & anakin at least you're a master.

The way it could be did is anakin says " how can I become a jedi master if I'm always getting caught" & then Obi-Wan says his line

Palpatines laugh

Lando's YEEHAW!!!

Here are some starting voice lines. Missed opportunity
Post edited by Thechosen1_anakin on

Replies

• No Anakin lines from the films If it isn’t a Hayden type voice. Matt Lanter can’t pull off Hayden’s lines they should just give him tcw lines to say
  • At least they're adding Kenobi. Now just add the rest
  • I still want those dance emotes from Star Wars Kinect's "I'm Han Solo" song. They're in the files, mostly finished.
  • No dance emotes!!!
  • Laser921
    2066 posts Member
    As much as I love using the Overconfidence emote with Luke, Im still shocked he doesnt have "You'll find Im full of surprises" emote
    Emotion yet Peace, Ignorance yet Knowledge, Passion yet Serenity, Chaos yet Harmony, Death yet the Force
  • Leia: "Why, you stuck-up, half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf herder!"
  • Those are some good ones. There are many great possibilities for adding emotes as rewards for certain accomplishments. I’d like to see Hutt Contracts make a return to the battlefront.
  • vonVile
    338 posts Member
    edited July 10
    Han:
    • "Never tell me the odds."
    • "Uh, everything's under control. Situation normal."
    • "No reward is worth this."
    • "Great shot, kid, that was one in a million!"
    • "Bring 'em on, I'd prefer a straight fight to all this sneaking around."
    • "It's not my fault."
    • "I have a really bad feeling about this."

Luke:
    • "Everything you just said is wrong."

Vader:
    • "Perhaps you think you're being treated unfairly?"
    • "If you only knew the power of the Dark Side."
    • "No. I am your father."
    • You are unwise to lower your defenses!

Obi-Wan:
    • "In my experience, there's no such thing as luck."
  • maybe also have emotes and voice lines that could be used as commands, like:
    Charge!
    For the Republic!/empire/rebellion/separatist alliance
    Follow me
    Yes
    No
    enemy spotted
  • vonVile wrote: »
    Han:
    • "Never tell me the odds."
    • "Uh, everything's under control. Situation normal."
    • "No reward is worth this."
    • "Great shot, kid, that was one in a million!"
    • "Bring 'em on, I'd prefer a straight fight to all this sneaking around."
    • "It's not my fault."
    • "I have a really bad feeling about this."

Luke:
    • "Everything you just said is wrong."

Vader:
    • "Perhaps you think you're being treated unfairly?"
    • "If you only knew the power of the Dark Side."
    • "No. I am your father."
    • You are unwise to lower your defenses!

Obi-Wan:
    • "In my experience, there's no such thing as luck."

I love these
  • Must-have emote for troopers:

"I have a bad feeling about this."

One of the most iconic Star Wars quotes, maybe one of the most iconic quotes period!
    Where's the offline content?
    ehwmyfbp0dvm.gif
  • Bump..
  • Billkwando
    1926 posts Member
    Laser921 said:
    As much as I love using the Overconfidence emote with Luke, Im still shocked he doesnt have "You'll find Im full of surprises" emote
    This for sure.
    ZI7BNkU.gif
    ^Maximum the Hormone - Alien^
    (Sorta like an insane Japanese SOAD, but w/ 3 vocalists and slap bass)

Gamertag: Billkwando PSN: Billkwando YouTube: Billkwando
    Find me in HvV, pushing people off of stuff and watching them fall, like a cat.
  • Why can’t they just use voice lines that are clipped directly from the movies? Disney owns it all now. It seems to me that you could add a near limitless number of quality lines directly from the movies this way. You still need voice actors for certain interactions, but this way you could have a whole lot more without too much more effort than just cut and paste. 
  • DarthJ
    6665 posts Member
    I like Grievous' and Yoda's, and all of the victory poses. But yeah, Maul's and Kenobi's are disappointing. Thought they might have more to say rather than just saying their name with no emotion
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • DarthJ said:
    I like Grievous' and Yoda's, and all of the victory poses. But yeah, Maul's and Kenobi's are disappointing. Thought they might have more to say rather than just saying their name with no emotion
    The victory poses are pretty bad outside of yoda's imo. Grevious & yoda's voicelines are okay though.
  • Why can’t they just use voice lines that are clipped directly from the movies? Disney owns it all now. It seems to me that you could add a near limitless number of quality lines directly from the movies this way. You still need voice actors for certain interactions, but this way you could have a whole lot more without too much more effort than just cut and paste. 
    Disney owns the rights, but the actors still get royalties, which EA doesn't want to pay obviously. 
  • Hmmmm
  • Gotta say I'm very disappointed as well... Though Yoda's victory pose and Grievous's "Hello There" line are iconic in my opinion.
  • I still don't know why they just don't use audio already in the game via 'hero banter', then they don't have to record more. E.g. Dooku has the line "Are you lost, or merely a coward" OR Vader who has the line "No legion is my equal".

These lines are said occasionally by characters, why not have them as voice lines, or actual animated emotes.
  • the new voicelines are hot lazy trash.
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000
  • bfloo
    15713 posts Member
    I don't know, I can't wait to be Maul and have a freind as Obi so we can go back and forth 'Kenobi' 'Maul' 'Kenobi' 'Maul' 'Kenobi' 'Maul' 'Kenobi' 'Maul' 'Kenobi' 'Maul' 'Kenobi' 'Maul' 'Kenobi' 'Maul' 'Kenobi' 'Maul' 'Kenobi' 'Maul' 'Kenobi' 'Maul'.... for round after round.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• DarthLando
    1263 posts Member
    Leia: "Why, you stuck-up, half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf herder!"

Laser921 said:
    Those would be great haha
    PSN: DarthLando-
  • But only to me it appears bugged the challenge of "kenobi" stops at 4-800.000???
  • rollind24
    5830 posts Member
    I just want Ackbar so I can use “it’s a trap!”
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • They're a mixed bag. Some are good, others are meh. Maul and Obi-Wan just saying each other's names is a real oddity to me. 
  • CC_1010
    1801 posts Member
    We need Grievous „hello there“ emote