criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

Community Transmission — July 2019 Update

2Next

Replies

• MCA26
    177 posts Member
    Can you fix the problem with Australian servers not getting access to Strike, Blast and Extraction? It's now 13 months. 
  • ClayCam
    21 posts Member
    @F8RGE I’d like to thank you & your team for all you’ve done this year. I’ve got friends and family working in the industry, I know the effort & hours y’all put in.

A side note: on Xbox One, it seems the new Droideka rolling challenge/milestone is not tracking progress.

Thanks again.
  • I speak for a lot of the community and your game is sooo great & has so much potential.
    The issue i can say is the most problematic in the game is the input lag when trying to be precise on aiming.
    It cause's players to get really frustrated, not play anymore & or not play to their fullest potential.
    I support BF2 , and want this game to reach it's maximum potential and show everyone that this game is actually really good and can be so much more.
    Please consider.

Likebaadnewzz 

Leader: TheNewForce

Members:1691.

Xbox One.

Many thanks by all.

• Are you guys gonna add Master Mace Windu to star wars battle front 2? That would be awesome :)
  • Ultrastar
    80 posts Member
    edited July 11
    Grevious should be immune to force while in claw rush
    No. Grievous is already an OP beast as it is with two unblockable moves (Thrust Surge and Claw Rush - I don't know any other character that has TWO unblockable moves/abilities), his Unrelenting Advance that is already invincible and force immune, and extra regular saber damage that he does with the right star card on. Even If you try to hit Grievous from behing during his Unrelenting Advance, he can easily just turn around and dice you (no pun intended) while being invincible. I have a hard enough time fighting Grievous mains as it is.  If anything, Grievous should be nerfed!
  • TiNie
    280 posts Member
    Zepheon said:
    @F8RGE These things are crucial to hero combat and I’d like some feedback on your/DICE’s opinions.

Block and dodge need to be refined so that there’s no delay between pressing block and having your block up. There’s also an issue with latency or something when you’re blocking or dodging. Sometimes you’ll dodge and the game will teleport you back to where someone’s swinging their saber. There’s also a visual glitch where you can’t see that your character is blocking when holding the block button.

Dodge needs to be more reliable, slightly more i-frames than what we have now for heroes. Especially saber characters. Reward more defensive gameplay. Right now, all everyone does is mind trick for 7 seconds and spam, or just run around and 4v1 people mashing buttons.

Make the stamina drain for hitting someone’s block higher, and/or make the stamina drain higher for consecutive strikes. Like after 3 consecutive strikes, make the stamina cost 10% more, 20% more, etc. You shouldn’t be punished for trying to counter spammers and rewarded for pressing the swing button 20 times.

Obi-Wan’s mind trick needs a nerf, at least against other heroes. Needs to last only up to 5 seconds with the card, not 7.
    Defensive Rush should also have CC immunity because he’s the only defensive-oriented Jedi. Allow his push and rush to both have immunity. I also think he should run about 15-20% faster during his rush.

Spin attack, rush, Yoda’s dash attack, Rey’s dash attack all need some base damage reduction during their animations. Yoda especially suffers from getting hit during his dashes. Maybe make Luke/Yoda’s dashes slightly faster as well as a bit of damage reduction during the dash attacks.

Yoda’s dash attack shouldn’t go through block anymore, because his swing speed is faster now. His ability to block explosives should return. He needs regular health on kill. In HVV, there’s almost no use for his heal card.

Iden’s secondary fire should be nerfed against heroes in general. It should do 100 damage. Make the Alternative Methods card do 25 extra damage, rather than faster fire rate. The Cooled Blaster card prevents her from getting a yellow cooling state on her gun. It will activate, but if you fire continuously it will overheat. Crouching and firing the pulse cannon increases the recoil and should also be fixed.

Bossk’s mines should go on cooldown only after 60% of them have blown up. He can spam mines back to back, over and over. Dioxis shouldn’t go through walls.

Boba’s air recovery should have a short cooldown. Like 3-5 seconds. He shouldn’t be able to recover over and over again. And his rockets still do too much damage. I say nerf the rockets, but give concussion missile a passive blaster disabler, and make the disabler reliable as it’s currently finicky when you use it.

Kylo’s Frenzy needs a damage nerf, and a cooldown increase. I believe it’s ~7 seconds. It should be around 12-15. It shouldn’t be blockable, but it shouldn’t hit you when you’re dodging either.

Make Vader’s choke dodgable. Reduce the delay to start his stamina regen from 2.2 to about 1.8 or 2 seconds. Increase his lightsaber throw cooldown by a few seconds. It comes back very quickly and far exceeds Maul’s.

Increase Maul’s lightsaber throw damage to 100. Fix Maul’s spin attack hitting twice when he’s coming out of the animation. If he hits you at the end of it, it hits twice and potentially breaks block or staggers you.

Unrelenting Advance should have the hit box slightly smaller and the hit rate slightly slower. It hits when you’re not that close to him, and it’s a bit too frequent. Claw Rush should not be able to hit twice if he stands up next to you after hitting you once with it. Make Thrust Surge more reliable as well. Allow us to cancel Unrelenting Advance properly. Currently when you try to cancel it, it will start a new animation but it won’t do anything damage-wise.

Nerf Dooku’s duelist + expose weakness combo. He can swing 2 times a second and take half a hero’s health in the blink of an eye. Make his dodge more reliable. He has 3 dodges, and they feel sort of clunky and they don’t work 100% of the time.

Phasma’s droid needs a bit less health and slower health regen in HVV. The droid should immediately blow up upon Phasma’s death. It makes no sense to have it stay around for so long.

Anakin’s Massive Strikes card should be replaced with a stamina card. It should reduce swing and blocking cost by about 25%. He currently loses stamina a bit too quickly in my opinion, especially when blocking sabers.

Slightly nerf Luke’s swing speed. The damage output is a bit gratuitous.

Leia’s squad shield should be able to be blown up when she reactivates the ability. Her flash bang needs to remove the HUD elements such as health bars and names. It allows people to see while blinded. It should remove saber tracking like Lando’s smoke.

Lando’s disabler needs a slight radius nerf, and sharp shot needs a slight cooldown increase.

Chewbacca’s Furious Bowcaster needs a bit of a damage nerf.

Han’s detonite charge needs a bit of a damage and radius nerf. His blaster needs a slight nerf as well.

Please give me your feedback on these things. I’d like to see skill rewarded more in this game, not spam.
    I am with you in almost every point. You seems to be a gamer who knows HvV and Star Wars very well.
    I would add the following.

If you dodge you still can receive lightsaber damage, with rolling all over it's not possible. I would say make dodging and rolling receiving about 50% damage. Why is a blaster user save while rolling and a Force user is not while dodging?

About lightsaber strikes and stamina. My idea was there are 3 kinds of strikes. The first one is a hit, then a strike into nothing and a strike into a lightsaber, i.e. a clash. The latter can be a striking in a block or two strikes clashing together.
    The first one is draining the normal stamina amount. The second could drain less stamina than "standard" maybe 75% and the third one, into a block or a lightsaber clash, could drain 25% more stamina than the standard. With this you are able to deal with the rollmops blaster users and spaming into a block would be harder.

Iden's alternative fire is really too op in HvV, I would say let this deal about 75HP damage to heroes.

Boba's recovery is really awful. Anakin can pull him towards him, but don't hit him. With a force user team only it's really hard to play against a Boba. Of course his rockets deal to much damage, I fully agree that this should need a nerf. With the right star cards the damage would be 783 HP damage for only one ability. This means almost instant kill to every hero (standard values) in the game besides Anakin and buffed heroes like Yoda. He is too op, if some things different, they should play HvV more often.

In my opinion phasma's droid should not have a health regen. Team camping around this droid are, if they are good, unvincible. Of course her droid should stop shooting instantly if she gets killed.

Make Chewbacca's bowcaster completly ablte to block. I don't understand to do it that way. In the movies his bowcaster fires only one blaster shot and not 3 or 4 at the dame time.

Kylo's Frenzy is a bit "buggy"/ really easy to have countermeasures against it, it's hard to say how to improve this. First I would say deal damage while rolling and dodging (maybe 50%) and make it only block, if the lightsaber is blocking. The reload time is 10s at the moment. If it is dealing more often damage and not 2 of 3 strikes are like starting a rocket with no hit, one can talk about less damage.

What about pressing block while dodging means block everything that is normally able to block? With this Sidious gets a block and rolling is not a countermeasure against force powers anymore. This leads to.

Blaster users are op in HvV, pls balance them and make it fair for non blaster users.

Greetings
  • Vader's choke is undodgeable atm
  • ClayCam
    21 posts Member
    edited July 11
    TiNie said:
    Zepheon said:
    @F8RGE These things are crucial to hero combat and I’d like some feedback on your/DICE’s opinions.

Block and dodge need to be refined so that there’s no delay between pressing block and having your block up. There’s also an issue with latency or something when you’re blocking or dodging. Sometimes you’ll dodge and the game will teleport you back to where someone’s swinging their saber. There’s also a visual glitch where you can’t see that your character is blocking when holding the block button.

Dodge needs to be more reliable, slightly more i-frames than what we have now for heroes. Especially saber characters. Reward more defensive gameplay. Right now, all everyone does is mind trick for 7 seconds and spam, or just run around and 4v1 people mashing buttons.

Make the stamina drain for hitting someone’s block higher, and/or make the stamina drain higher for consecutive strikes. Like after 3 consecutive strikes, make the stamina cost 10% more, 20% more, etc. You shouldn’t be punished for trying to counter spammers and rewarded for pressing the swing button 20 times.

Obi-Wan’s mind trick needs a nerf, at least against other heroes. Needs to last only up to 5 seconds with the card, not 7.
    Defensive Rush should also have CC immunity because he’s the only defensive-oriented Jedi. Allow his push and rush to both have immunity. I also think he should run about 15-20% faster during his rush.

Spin attack, rush, Yoda’s dash attack, Rey’s dash attack all need some base damage reduction during their animations. Yoda especially suffers from getting hit during his dashes. Maybe make Luke/Yoda’s dashes slightly faster as well as a bit of damage reduction during the dash attacks.

Yoda’s dash attack shouldn’t go through block anymore, because his swing speed is faster now. His ability to block explosives should return. He needs regular health on kill. In HVV, there’s almost no use for his heal card.

Iden’s secondary fire should be nerfed against heroes in general. It should do 100 damage. Make the Alternative Methods card do 25 extra damage, rather than faster fire rate. The Cooled Blaster card prevents her from getting a yellow cooling state on her gun. It will activate, but if you fire continuously it will overheat. Crouching and firing the pulse cannon increases the recoil and should also be fixed.

Bossk’s mines should go on cooldown only after 60% of them have blown up. He can spam mines back to back, over and over. Dioxis shouldn’t go through walls.

Boba’s air recovery should have a short cooldown. Like 3-5 seconds. He shouldn’t be able to recover over and over again. And his rockets still do too much damage. I say nerf the rockets, but give concussion missile a passive blaster disabler, and make the disabler reliable as it’s currently finicky when you use it.

Kylo’s Frenzy needs a damage nerf, and a cooldown increase. I believe it’s ~7 seconds. It should be around 12-15. It shouldn’t be blockable, but it shouldn’t hit you when you’re dodging either.

Make Vader’s choke dodgable. Reduce the delay to start his stamina regen from 2.2 to about 1.8 or 2 seconds. Increase his lightsaber throw cooldown by a few seconds. It comes back very quickly and far exceeds Maul’s.

Increase Maul’s lightsaber throw damage to 100. Fix Maul’s spin attack hitting twice when he’s coming out of the animation. If he hits you at the end of it, it hits twice and potentially breaks block or staggers you.

Unrelenting Advance should have the hit box slightly smaller and the hit rate slightly slower. It hits when you’re not that close to him, and it’s a bit too frequent. Claw Rush should not be able to hit twice if he stands up next to you after hitting you once with it. Make Thrust Surge more reliable as well. Allow us to cancel Unrelenting Advance properly. Currently when you try to cancel it, it will start a new animation but it won’t do anything damage-wise.

Nerf Dooku’s duelist + expose weakness combo. He can swing 2 times a second and take half a hero’s health in the blink of an eye. Make his dodge more reliable. He has 3 dodges, and they feel sort of clunky and they don’t work 100% of the time.

Phasma’s droid needs a bit less health and slower health regen in HVV. The droid should immediately blow up upon Phasma’s death. It makes no sense to have it stay around for so long.

Anakin’s Massive Strikes card should be replaced with a stamina card. It should reduce swing and blocking cost by about 25%. He currently loses stamina a bit too quickly in my opinion, especially when blocking sabers.

Leia’s squad shield should be able to be blown up when she reactivates the ability. Her flash bang needs to remove the HUD elements such as health bars and names. It allows people to see while blinded. It should remove saber tracking like Lando’s smoke.

Lando’s disabler needs a slight radius nerf, and sharp shot needs a slight cooldown increase.

Han’s detonite charge needs a bit of a damage and radius nerf. His blaster needs a slight nerf as well.

Please give me your feedback on these things. I’d like to see skill rewarded more in this game, not spam.
    I am with you in almost every point. You seems to be a gamer who knows HvV and Star Wars very well.

If you dodge you still can receive lightsaber damage, with rolling all over it's not possible. I would say make dodging and rolling receiving about 50% damage. Why is a blaster user save while rolling and a Force user is not while dodging?

About lightsaber strikes and stamina. My idea was there are 3 kinds of strikes. The first one is a hit, then a strike into nothing and a strike into a lightsaber, i.e. a clash. The latter can be a striking in a block or two strikes clashing together.
    The first one is draining the normal stamina amount. The second could drain less stamina than "standard" maybe 75% and the third one, into a block or a lightsaber clash, could drain 25% more stamina than the standard. With this you are able to deal with the rollmops blaster users and spaming into a block would be harder.

Iden's alternative fire is really too op in HvV, I would say let this deal about 75HP damage to heroes.

Boba's recovery is really awful. Anakin can pull him towards him, but don't hit him. With a force user team only it's really hard to play against a Boba. Of course his rockets deal to much damage, I fully agree that this should need a nerf. With the right star cards the damage would be 783 HP damage for only one ability. This means almost instant kill to every hero (standard values) in the game besides Anakin and buffed heroes like Yoda. He is too op, if some things different, they should play HvV more often.

In my opinion phasma's droid should not have a health regen. Team camping around this droid are, if they are good, unvincible. Of course her droid should stop shooting instantly if she gets killed.

Make Chewbacca's bowcaster completly ablte to block. I don't understand to do it that way. In the movies his bowcaster fires only one blaster shot and not 3 or 4 at the dame time.

Kylo's Frenzy is a bit "buggy"/ really easy to have countermeasures against it, it's hard to say how to improve this. First I would say deal damage while rolling and dodging (maybe 50%) and make it only block, if the lightsaber is blocking. The reload time is 10s at the moment. If it is dealing more often damage and not 2 of 3 strikes are like starting a rocket with no hit, one can talk about less damage.

What about pressing block while dodging means block everything that is normally able to block? With this Sidious gets a block and rolling is not a countermeasure against force powers anymore. This leads to.

Blaster users are op in HvV, pls balance them and make it fair for non blaster users.

Greetings
    Just...no...to both of y’all.
    Post edited by ClayCam on
  • TiNie
    280 posts Member
    By the way. Blaster user can jump and shoot without any extra heat. Because of this jumping and striking with the lightsaber should not drain any extra stamina. As you can see its complete unbalanced towards blaster users. 
    Greetings
  • Grevious should be immune to force while in claw rush
    No,because you can't block claw rush
  • WHAT WOULD I LIKE TO HAVE ADDED THE DARTH MAUL'S COSTUME SUITED
  • I WOULD ALSO LIKE ADDED THE DARTH VADER'S COSTUME WITH THE DAMAGED MASK. AS IN THE STAR WARS DRAWING
  • Tigzee
    187 posts Member
    OMG - slowest updates to download in the galaxy or what?  Stuck on 30% for two hours now..... Reset my own XBOX and comms.... but no.... has to be the drop server(s).  Anyone else?
  • anidriX
    1040 posts Member
    F8RGE said:
    Draco_RSA wrote: »
    Where is the CS hotfix?

We have a fix on the way for that, believe we've found the culprit.
    Good to know but PLEASE: DO NOT increase the ship timers. DO NOT decrease the Ground Phase ticket amount.

Thanks.

• Zepheon
    234 posts Member
    Zepheon wrote: »

I was starting to get interested in your opinion til you started pleading for nerfs that doesn't need to happen.

You need help my guy
    You need help if you don’t think the dark side is extremely overpowered in HVV.
  • Tigzee
    187 posts Member
    Crystal packs seem to imply bundles?  I don't remember any crate bundles for sale for my credits in the last June update - I had to buy ALL the 212th Recon Division, 41st Scout Battalion, 501st - Phase I, and Coruscant Guard - Phase I troopers individually.  Any compensation in this update for those that already now own them?????
  • Tigzee
    187 posts Member
    edited July 11
    Good grief
    Post edited by Tigzee on
  • Zepheon
    234 posts Member
    ClayCam said:
    TiNie said:
    Zepheon said:

Greetings
    God forbid there are less abilities to exploit in the game, right? 
  • Zepheon said:
    ClayCam said:
    TiNie said:
    Zepheon said:

Greetings
    I’m all about having less ability-driven play and more saber/dueling play encouraged; however, your suggestions, and the other person who wrote a manifesto, are, in my opinion, indicative of a poor understanding of this game’s mechanics. If you advocate less ability-driven play, great; but that’s not what you suggested.

Also, I’m only stating my opinion, just as you stated yours. Everyone’s entitled to their opinions. Opinions are subjective and therefore undebatable, so it’s really not worth engaging over opinions beyond acknowledging them.
  • Zepheon
    234 posts Member
    ClayCam said:
    Zepheon said:
    ClayCam said:
    TiNie said:
    Zepheon said:

Greetings
    I’m all about having less ability-driven play and more saber/dueling play encouraged; however, your suggestions, and the other person who wrote a manifesto, are, in my opinion, indicative of a poor understanding of this game’s mechanics. If you advocate less ability-driven play, great; but that’s not what you suggested.

Also, I’m only stating my opinion, just as you stated yours. Everyone’s entitled to their opinions. Opinions are subjective and therefore undebatable, so it’s really not worth engaging over opinions beyond acknowledging them.
    A poor understanding of the game’s mechanics when I have over 1000 hours in HVV? How much experience do you have in HVV? I can guarantee you I know what I’m talking about in terms of game mechanics. What I proposed is indeed a more skill-based and less ability driven proposition than what we currently have. The only reason most people disagree with nerfs, is due to their huge reliance on unbalanced mechanics to win matches. Once you nerf their favorite character, they can’t cheese anymore. That’s a shame. But I’m talking about proper balance, not casual favoritism. This game in general is extremely offensive oriented. You can get away with saber spamming far more than is necessary, objectively speaking. Not to mention many of the suggested changes have no reason not to be changed. (Bossk mine cooldown, Phasma’s droid destroying upon death, etc.) So what I propose is for some of this offensive oriented gameplay to be toned down, to even things out. 
  • HvV is still broken as all get out, however CS is coming along quite well, itll be nice to see a map with actual effort put into it and not just a half baked copy and paste job. Still really disappointed in the hero changes and the game mode of HvV being ruined, but you are slowly redeeming yourselves. instead of putting so much time into making CS better, you should spend it fixing HvV, the new game mode, while rather dull and pointless, has made the mode so unstable to the point of not being able to play the game. I can time my force powers perfectly and have no effect because some random bug kicked in. Your a AAA company and there is NO EXCUSE FOR THIS, I didnt pay $80 for a game that would be broken down the line, stop adding content, fix what you already have.
  • HvV is still broken as all get out, however CS is coming along quite well, itll be nice to see a map with actual effort put into it and not just a half baked copy and paste job. Still really disappointed in the hero changes and the game mode of HvV being ruined, but you are slowly redeeming yourselves. instead of putting so much time into making CS better, you should spend it fixing HvV, the new game mode, while rather dull and pointless, has made the mode so unstable to the point of not being able to play the game. I can time my force powers perfectly and have no effect because some random bug kicked in. Your a AAA company and there is NO EXCUSE FOR THIS, I didnt pay $80 for a game that would be broken down the line, stop adding content, fix what you already have.
    Yea when I pull with Anakin they go the opposite way now sometimes. That’s a new one just another to add to the list 
  • Fabsquatch
    3 posts Member
    edited July 12
    A couple of issues on HvsV that never seem to get addressed...
    #1) Darth Maul scores are extremely low. Finish a match with the most eliminations and still end in 4th or 5th place, or he doesn’t place at all. His kills get no recognition.  Also, 75% of the time, when Maul throws someone to their doom, he only gets an assist, even if the enemy just respawned and has no previous damage
    #2) Hero block abilities now make it seem like you aren’t even striking at all... no clashing sounds. Yoda is the worst for this.  You can swing to the fences and drain your stamina, but blocking seems to not drain any stamina from certain hero’s or villains
    #3) Several areas on Bespin where hero’s or Villians are thrown from edges do not register a kill or assist... simply says “player damaged”

Hope these issues can can be corrected sometime in the near future.  Thanks
  • A couple of issues on HvsV that never seem to get addressed...
    #1) Darth Maul scores are extremely low. Finish a match with the most eliminations and still end in 4th or 5th place, or he doesn’t place at all. His kills get no recognition.  Also, 75% of the time, when Maul throws someone to their doom, he only gets an assist, even if the enemy just respawned and has no previous damage
    #2) Hero block abilities now make it seem like you aren’t even striking at all... no clashing sounds. Yoda is the worst for this.  You can swing to the fences and drain your stamina, but blocking seems to not drain any stamina from certain hero’s or villains
    #3) Several areas on Bespin where hero’s or Villians are thrown from edges do not register a kill or assist... simply says “player damaged”

Hope these issues can can be corrected sometime in the near future.  Thanks
    People already abuse the pushes and throw. I always laugh alittle knowing they don’t get points for it 😂 hopefully they don’t but oh whale 
  • hey when will captain supremacy go back to 50 tickets

• hey when will captain supremacy go back to 50 tickets

AND when is the timer getting back to normal 

• anidriX said:
    F8RGE said:
    Draco_RSA wrote: »
    Where is the CS hotfix?

We have a fix on the way for that, believe we've found the culprit.
    Good to know but PLEASE: DO NOT increase the ship timers. DO NOT decrease the Ground Phase ticket amount.

Thanks.

I agree. I think players have adapted to defending the ship. I wouldn't mind a slight ticket reduction on the ground, although I've seen some go down to the wire with the loser in the high 90s that were fun.

• Tigzee
    187 posts Member
    Tigzee said:
    OMG - slowest updates to download in the galaxy or what?  Stuck on 30% for two hours now..... Reset my own XBOX and comms.... but no.... has to be the drop server(s).  Anyone else?
    It got permanently stuck at 30% and no further.  I was forced to reinstall the entire game plus latest updates .... still downloading the Network portion! 12 GB to go....
  • F8RGE said:
    Additionally, in this update we will be introducing an option to purchase the 212th Recon Division, 41st Scout Battalion, 501st - Phase I, and Coruscant Guard - Phase I with Crystals. These bundles will have a 50% reduction over the individual appearance costs, meaning the 212th are available for 1,000 crystals, the 41st for 2,000 crystals and the 501st and the Coruscant Guard will be available for 300 crystals.

Way to keep pushing those micro purchases!  2,000 crystals: what a bargain!
  • Tigzee said: bu
    Yes. Very slow download for me too. Not sure why. Only 1.5gb on ps4 took far too long
  • Thanks for the SA fix. 
    It seems the milestones for the droideka and clone tank are not working. 
    #StarWars-y
  • The PC version is really laggy and unplayable for me and its not my PC or connection. is there a problem with an NA server or something?
  • How about fixing the servers? Any info on that??????

• Sweet
  • I would love to see Chewbacca receive the same immunity to force abilities while using his charge slam. Far too often I go to slam someone and get force choked mid-animation, cancelling the ability and nullifying any potential damage or knockdown. Perhaps he can still be stopped while in the charge animation, but once the slam animation is triggered, he could gain a short invulnerability to force abilities. Keep up the good work gents 
  • Never commented before... Greetings! This game is almost 2 years old, right? After updating today, during my first match (HvV) I experienced serious lag, the block bug again, and some issues that had been seen before regarding the game mechanics. The game was almost running OK (like 2 times since it's live) and now feels broken again (for like the 25th time). I hope no more Frostbyte engine and this ***** in the future, TBH I am already bored with this game for a good while now, so I can let it go. But I am sad, could have been such a great game. I'll check back for the new contect ofc...
  • TiNie said:
    By the way. Blaster user can jump and shoot without any extra heat. Because of this jumping and striking with the lightsaber should not drain any extra stamina. As you can see its complete unbalanced towards blaster users. 
    Greetings
    Force jump
  • TiNie
    280 posts Member
    TiNie said:
    Greetings
    Force jump
    Force jump is almost useless in this game and dangerous too.  While jumping you are extrem vulnerable to blaster fire and most of the lightsaber strikes still hits you, even if you are high in the air. Said this, I am pro force jump block, i.e. block while jumping as Mace Windu did in Ep2. But this is only one part of balacing lightsaber to blaster users. 
    One of the others must be less stamina drain while jumping.
    Remember it's sometimes the only countermeasure against rolling blaster users. Jumping and striking while jumping used to be a good one. As most of the HvV players on PC nows, most Blaster users, do not have any delay in rolling at the moment, that's one thing, that makes blaster users in melee uncanonical invincible.
    Last match our team alt chose blaster users, for hero and villain side and we rosted the enemy team with only force users. It was an overwhelming victory against good players. This shows me how unbalanced HvV still is and thats why I refuse to take blaster users in HvV in future. It's the same like it was with an op Anakin. It's no fun to play with those op charakters like blaster users, it's too easy to be one of the best and win HvV.
    There must be some balancing changes in future otherwise SWBF2 HvV lacks a lot of authenticity.
    Greetings.

PS: I am one of a lot of players thinking in this way. There is non I played with or against, who thinks different. PC and HvV, but all players in this game, only.
    Maybe with PS4 and Xbox it is different!
  • timbad_2
    143 posts Member
    A couple of issues on HvsV that never seem to get addressed...

Ah! I wondered why my kills sometimes seemed so low with Maul recently!
    I had a couple of matches the other day as I was trying to do the community challenge when I could have sworn blind I got 3 or 4 kills right at the beginning of the match but was only credited with 1 assist.

I think I agree with some of the other comments here for rebalancing changes for heroes, particularly in HvV.
    However, my main concern in this mode is fixing the bugs with blocks, strikes and random effects on force powers and heroes.
    For example:

- Sometimes a hero/villain can block seemingly forever regardless of stamina levels.
    - Sometimes it seems impossible to block regardless of stamina levels.
    - Some players appear to be able to continually jump or roll with total immunity to all damage, while at other times it has no effect and the "saber magnet" kicks in from several feet away.
    - occasionally, force powers have no effect, regardless of whether an enemy was blocking or not. Sometimes this leaves a character in a really weird animation e.g. if Grievous tries thrust surge just at the point when the target dodges he ends up doing a pirouette around the enemy and "hits" them, but does no damage.
    - Sometimes, I trigger a force power and the character I'm playing then gets stuck in an animation or is unable to run/jump or attack. *

*The effect sometimes wears off after a minute or two, but more often than not I have to die or respawn in order to reset it.
    I think it happens when an enemy hero manages to trigger a force power or attack at a specific moment in the animation, but it's difficult to pin down.
    Examples are:
    Grievous stuck in the claw rush state but cannot move at all.
    Obi-wan unable to run or jump.
    It happens most commonly with Anakin being unable to attack with his lightsaber (he can still be on full stamina though) and/or unable to trigger his force powers. Oh, and retribution sometimes has no effect on villains inside the radius, but still wastes the ability.
  • Why is there no July Community Calendar? Will there be one? Are there special events happening this month and this week? Or not? The month is already half-over! What's going on?
  • When doing star fighter matches it don't spawn anymore enemies after about a dozen kills, cant finish a round still. Also we need stocks when playing arcade, time matches only get you 10 mins, not enough. And hopefully a new game mode :) like defend or hunt.
  • F8RGE wrote: »
    8jpn492sqc6w.png

Incoming transmission!

We have a small update that is scheduled to be released for Star Wars™ Battlefront™ II tomorrow, on July 11th.
    Within this update, we will be including Milestones for both the Droideka and TX-130
    __________________________________________________________________________________

Droideka Milestones
    Name: Becoming the Droideka
    Description: Play as the Droideka for 10 minutes

Name: On a Roll
    Description: Spend 10 minutes in Wheel Form at high speed as the Droideka
    __________________________________________________________________________________

TX-130 Milestones
    Name: Trying the TX-130
    Description: Play as the TX-130 for 10 minutes

Name: Charged and Ready
    Description: Deal 10,000 damage to enemy vehicles using the TX-130

Additionally, in this update we will be introducing an option to purchase the 212th Recon Division, 41st Scout Battalion, 501st - Phase I, and Coruscant Guard - Phase I with Crystals. These bundles will have a 50% reduction over the individual appearance costs, meaning the 212th are available for 1,000 crystals, the 41st for 2,000 crystals and the 501st and the Coruscant Guard will be available for 300 crystals.

A number of fixes, tweaks, and improvements will also be implemented in this update. For full details, see below.
    As we mentioned back at EA Play, there will be no content update this month. It will be business as usual in August when we’ll be back with not only the next content update but all the details on what's in store for Star Wars Battlefront II throughout the rest of 2019.

We hope you all have an incredible summer!

— The Star Wars Battlefront II team

RELEASE NOTES
    • Added new Community Quests to take place over July. The new quests will unlock animated Victory Poses and new Voice Lines for Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Darth Maul, and General Grievous.
    • Added new Phase I Trooper bundles for all Legions.
    • Fixed an issue where a round on Starfighter Assault and Hero Showdown could begin and end without the player number criteria having been successfully met.
    HEROES AND VILLAINS
    • Fixed a visual issue where impact VFX would incorrectly trigger, when playing as Vader and attacking while holding the Block button.
    • Fixed an issue where Vader’s Lightsaber would stop being visible when switching the lightsaber off before throwing it against an opponent.
    • Visual tech animation improvements to the chestplate of the General Kenobi appearance.
    • Fixed an issue where sprinting or dashing while Count Dooku’s Duelist ability was active, would reset the ability’s animation speed.
    • Community Request: Changed Finn’s Covert Leader Star Card to take effect whenever Finn defeats an enemy.
    • Community Request: Obi-Wan Kenobi is now immune to enemy Force abilities while performing All-Out Push.
    REINFORCEMENTS AND VEHICLE
    • Fixed a visual issue where the Droideka's energy shield would not be visible when in the Squad Spawn screen, after joining a game already in progress.
    • Added Milestones for the Droideka and TX-130.
    • Fixed an issue where the AT-ST could occasionally defeat heroes in one-shot.

MISC
    • Fixed an issue where the weapon would occasionally disappear after combat rolling and shooting at the same time, when in first-person view.
    Known Issues
    • Because of an issue that came up late in the process, the “Charged and Ready” Milestone is not accurately tracking dealt damage. The issue will be resolved in the next update.
    • Kylo Ren’s Pull ability can still interrupt Obi-Wan’s All-Out Push. This will be changed in the next update.

• There is a glitch that if you dodge(press square) when lightsaber is turned off you can still here it & sometimes hear lightsaber turn off sound when it’s off when you’ve been dodging & running. Oh & there is a glitch that makes Rey unable to run when 3 or more villians have been trying to kill you, that’s a real gamebreaker.
  • f8nnl9n3xldo.png

What do you guys think of these dudes at the battlefront ? They look pretty awesome.
  • So there's just not going to be a Calendar of special events for July? Are there any special events in July? No triple-XP weekends or any other rewards this month? Why not?

There's still double-XP Wednesdays, are there not? But no calendar announcing them or anything else? Why?

Will there be a Community Calendar in August?

• grimmace2
    1198 posts Member

There is nothing in July except the Community Quests:

https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/141234/community-quests-main-thread

and the Double XP Wednesdays. The dev team has stated they will release more info in August. That's about all the info we have.

• Having no events seems like a weird way to (not) attract more players, but thank you for answering my question.

I'm disappointed. I'm a casual player who only noticed the Calendars with special events a couple of months ago. I was really excited to see the triple XP events; they drew me back to the game. I'd like to get more serious, but my XP are so low and I'm so far behind that I'll never start to catch up without lots of double and triple-XP events. (I think I'm like level 31, and most of my troopers are 44 or so. Now I'm competing with people who have every single Star Card, etc.)

I guess I'll go back to playing less, like I used to. :-(

See ya on Wednesdays. And whenever triple XP returns, assuming I keep checking for a calendar that may not be there.

• haddon
    24 posts Member
    edited July 17
    Hi everybody! I wanted to know if it would be possible to have new skin: For Maul, an outfit with his hood and hood, and the one he is bare-chested with his metal legs, for Vader, a damaged outfit without his helmet and breathing panting, for obi wan, an old Ben outfit, for luke, an old luke outfit, for palpatine, his red outfit before he was deformed,

Regarding the new character, would it be possible to have, Ashoka and Ventress, Jango and Padme or Panaka and Windu and the version of Palpatine with his saber and his red bure ...

For the planet we will have Felucia and it is superbly beautiful! after they would miss two or three other planet besides, like Mustafar, dxun and these wild grounds, Why not the cities of the gungans who could give to the soldiers and droids of underwater appearances, I would like to see also Korriban and Corruscants, Y'a surely many other interesting planets I forget ^^
  • I hope that you fix soon the Maul's Quest, as soon its possible eh eh, don't ***** us ea please >:v
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!